Ghost Rider in Twilight

By PepeAlekzi

Jack Mikaelson was not so ordinary teenager. He had a secret which he hid from his family. He has an ability... More

1. The Voice.
2. Forks.
3. Cullens.
4. Touch.
5. Sinner!
6. Spirit of Vengeance.
7. Cliff.
8. Rain.
9. Golden Onion.
10. Hospital.
11. Greenhouse.
12. Dating.
13. Double Date!
14. Port Angeles.
15. Penance.
16. Clingy.
17. Night.
18. Cullen's Residence.
19. Diner.
20. Baseball.
21. Bat.
22. Smell.
23. Fire.
24. Control.
25. Prom.
27. New Moon.
28. House.
29. Search.
30. Unexpected.
31. Greece.
32. Four Animals.
33. Ride.
34. Volturi.
35. Ghost Rider.
36. Rebuild.
37. Doctor.
38. Cells.
39. Quasi-Immortal.
40. Birthday.
41. Monte Carlo.

26. Jack And Alice (R-18)

7.4K 175 11
By PepeAlekzi

*Clank*

Alice and Jack reached the Cullens Residence— they left the car and walked towards the house while holding hands.

Every step they took, more nervous they became.

Jack opened the door and let Alice enter first.

The house was empty, but the lights were still on.

There was also smell of roses in the air.

Alice led Jack to her bedroom, where one spacious bed was located.

There was a red-colored blanket with soft-looking pillows and curtains covering the windows.

The room was dimly lit— the only light that came was from the chandelier in the ceiling.

Alice's hands were trembling, she is over 100 year virgin, and now the day she has dreamed for a long time is about to happen.

Jack appeared behind her and put his hands on her waist.

He started slowly kissing her pale neck until making his way over to her cheeks.

''Ahh...'' Alice felt ticklish, but also warmth coming from the kisses.

Jack reached his left hand towards her zipper and pulled it all the way down.

Her pale back was now visible, with a pink-colored bra.

He put his hands on her shoulders and undressed her.

Her dress fell down on the ground, and now her half-naked figure became visible.

She was standing shyly, while only her bra and panties was the only thing remaining.

Jack's warm body was hugging Alice's petite body— she felt secure and warm in his embrace.

Jack's hand slowly started reaching towards Alice's left breast.

''Mmm...'' Alice closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Jack's large hand was squeezing her small breast, but there was still her bra on the way.

He felt that her breast was surprisingly soft— he didn't expect that because the rest of her body was quite hard and solid.

''H-How are they?'' Alice asked shyly— if she could blush, then her face would be bright red.

''Soft...'' Jack said sensually in her ear.

Alice smiled and leaned on his body, ''Y-You can do it harder..''

Jack grabbed both of her breasts with his hands and started squeezing and playing with them.

Soon, he got annoyed because of the bra.

He took the bra away and threw it to the ground.

Now her small breasts was visible with pink nipples.

Jack gently put Alice on the bed and started savoring her lips.

Alice closed her eyes and concentrated on Jack's passionate kiss.

Soon their tongues started battling against each other.

Alice put her hands behind Jack's body and pulled him closer.

She accidentally used a little bit too much strength, but Jack didn't show any sign of being in pain, and she felt like Jack's body was different than before...

But soon, Alice's concentration was stolen once again— Jack put her small breasts on his mouth and started tasting every part of her.

She felt slightly embarrassed because her breasts weren't as big as others have in her family, but she enjoyed seeing Jack enjoying hers.

Alice grabbed Jack's expensive suit and ripped it apart.

Jack stopped sucking her breasts and sat on the bed.

He took off his jacket, vest, and shirt.

Next, he started unbuttoning his pants and threw them away.

Now only his boxers were left, but Alice hungrily ripped them apart as well.

His manhood was now standing in full glory while Alice's nose was touching the tip.

She gulped and licked the tip.

Jack's body shuddered because of the sudden pleasure.

Alice saw him shuddering in pleasure.

'He likes this..?' Alice thought with innocent smile and started licking the tip.

''Haah...'' Jack's body kept shuddering.

It wasn't only the licking that gave him pleasure.

Seeing the innocent Alice doing such an indecent act gave him a different kind of pleasure.

He could also see her butt shaking impatiently like it was waiting for something.

Alice soon realized that only licking wouldn't be enough— she decided to do something more brazen.

She opened her tiny mouth and put Jack's manhood in her mouth.

''Ahh...'' Jack felt like he was close to cumming, but managed to keep it in check.

Alice started pushing her head deeper until she could already feel Jack's manhood touching her throat, but she wasn't done.

She pushed it all the way in.

Jack felt her wet and tight mouth covering his manhood completely— it was like it was trapped in some closed space with no escape.

Alice closed her eyes, she barely was able to breathe, but then she learned quickly to use her nose instead.

Soon, she started moving her head up and down.

''Ahhh!'' Jack put his hand on her tiny head and touched her soft hair.

Alice didn't stop— instead, she kept increasing the speed of her sucking, and soon the sound of her sucking echoed in the room.

*Slurp*

*Slurp*

While she was sucking Jack's manhood, she also felt an itching feeling growing on her lower half.

She reached with her left arm towards her sacred honeypot and started slowly rubbing it, increasing the amount of pleasure she was already feeling.

Jack soon also started thrusting his hips, and he reached his climax very quickly.

''I am cummiiing!'' Jack shouted and released his white and sticky baby seeds inside her throat.

Alice widened her eyes and started swallowing as fast as she could, but the amount of what Jack released soon overwhelmed her.

She took the manhood off her mouth.

Jack was still releasing his baby seeds, and soon the white liquid covered Alice's face, while there was still some amount left in her tiny mouth.

''Ahh..'' Alice exclaimed.

''A-Ah, sorry.'' Jack apologized and looked around the room to find tissues, but Alice grabbed his hand.

Alice wiped the white liquid from her face and lied down on the bed, ''D-Don't make me wait any longer...''

Jack gulped— he grabbed the destroyed part of his shirt and wiped the rest of the white liquid from her face.

His manhood became hard as rock instantly after Alice's naked body came into view.

Jack grabbed her panties and took them away, now she was completely naked, and her honeypot was seen in full glory.

Alice was feeling lustful, but there was still some embarrassment left.

She closed her legs shyly, but Jack stopped her.

Alice pouted and then moved her legs aside, which made her honeypot even more visible.

''D-Do it...'' She lustfully whispered, ''I-I want this...''

Jack instantly lined up his manhood with her honeypot and started slowly inserting.

Alice widened her eyes and grabbed the blanket tightly, ''A-Aaah..''

Jack's manhood was being hugged tightly, and it was like he was entering a very narrow cave.

He kept pushing it deeper, but the deeper he went, the tighter it became.

''Aaahhh!'' Alice moaned loudly after his manhood reached the halfway mark.

Jack grabbed her waist and did the final thrust.

His manhood entered fully and contacted with her cervix.

''AAHHH!'' She moaned loudly— the blanket she was grabbing was getting ripped apart under her mighty strength.

'No hymen, it must have got destroyed when she became vampire...'

Jack was breathing deeply, he felt like cumming, but he didn't want to end this so fast.

Alice with lustful and hazy gaze looked at Jack.

She felt her lower half was filled with some foreign object, but that foreign object gave pleasure she had never felt before.

Soon, Jack started moving back and forth, first he did it slow to get used to the pleasure, and then he started thrusting faster.

''Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh...'' Alice's small breasts was bouncing up and down, while her face had a massive smile.

Jack kissed her lips and started thrusting faster and faster.

*Pak*

*Pak*

*Pak*

The sound of flesh getting smacked echoed in the house

Jack stopped kissing her and grabbed her waist— he started thrusting as fast as he can.

His veins was popping in his muscular arms, while familiar warmth covered Alice's naked body.

''I-I-I AM CUMMIIING!'' Alice shouted, and her liquids covered Jack's manhood, which is still moving.

She felt her becoming lightheaded.

''AAHHHH!'' She came again, and this time Jack released her baby seeds inside her belly.

''Urgh...'' Jack groaned in pleasure and felt intense pleasure assaulting his never.

''Ahhh...'' Her chest was moving up and down, while Jack removed her manhood from her sacred place and lied down next to her.

Jack's body was covered in sweat.

Alice sniffed his scent, and that made her even hornier.

The room was now filled with the scent of sex and sweat.

Alice mounted his body and lined her honeypot with Jack's manhood.

She looked at Jack and grinned.

Jack sighed and wryly smiled, 'Of course, one time isn't enough for vampires...'

Alice slowly lowered her hips and covered his manhood with her honeypot.

''Aaahh...'' She let out a moan of pleasure, with a satisfied smile on her face.

She started moving her hips up and down and started another round of carnal desires.

Alice put her hands on the bed and leaned closer to Jack's face.

She bit his lip and licked his cheek.

While doing that, her hips never stopped moving.

*Creak*

*Creak*

The bed was creaking loudly, and soon the reason was discovered.

*Crack*

The bed's legs got destroyed, and the mattress with Alice and Jack crashed on the ground, but Alice didn't stop moving her hips.

Instead, she increased her pace.

''Ahhhh... Ahhhh... Ahhh...'' Her breasts bounced up and down, while Jack's manhood became visible a few times until Alice's honeypot again covered it.

Jack reached with his arms towards her breasts and started squeezing powerfully.

''Ahhh... Mmmm... Yeahh...'' Alice was smiling with satisfaction until she could finally feel her climax nearing.

*Pak*

*Pak*

Jack's grunt of pleasure and Alice's moans of pleasure echoed in the room, but gladly no one was around the house— otherwise, they would know what was happening.

*SPURT*

Jack pushed his hips up and released his warm baby seeds in her belly, filling her completely.

''Aaahhh...'' Alice let out a final moan of satisfaction and fell down on Jack's muscular chest.

His baby seeds left Alice's honeypot and stained the mattress below them.

Jack thought he would feel very exhausted, but instead, he was brimming with energy.

The energy which he didn't have previously, but ever since he killed the red-haired figure... Something inside his body changed.

After killing James and Laurent, he felt like he could feel more energetic after sleep, even if he didn't sleep long.

He felt that only 5 hours of sleep was enough, but after killing the red-haired figure... His body felt better than ever before.

Alice took a deep breath and sat on his stomach.

She smiled and rubbed her honeypot on his stomach, which made Jack's manhood hard as a rock once again.

''We are only starting...'' She said lustfully and kissed his lips.

Jack smiled and kissed her passionately— he inserted his manhood in her honeypot once again and started round 3 of their battle of supremacy.

Soon the house was once again filled with heavenly moans of certain pixie and grunts of pleasure from a certain black-haired young man.

___________

First Volume - END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 16 13
"I saw everything: the blood on his hands, the craze in his eyes... I saw the stars above reflect purple from his hair; he was certainly not the Vinc...
4.9K 160 23
Hello people of Wattpad! This is my first story and fanfiction on Wattpad so I apologise for any errors and bad story There is a sort of Yandere Levi...
644 31 31
(This is targeted for people 16+) "Same with hurting you. Or marking you.." He slid his arm gently down to his back, closing his hand around a bruise...
223K 6.4K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...