Life Dreams ( Urban Story )

By LinDaeEvelyn

Two sisters trying to survive through lies, pain, secrets, cheating, pregnancies, abandonment, fighting, dea... More

Life Dreams - Chapter 2
Life Dreams - Chapter 3
Life Dreams - Chapter 4
Life Dreams - Chapter 5
Life Dreams - Chapter 6
Life Dreams - Chapter 7
Life Dreams - Chapter 8
Life Dreams - Chapter 9
Life Dreams - Chapter 10
Life Dreams - Chapter 11
Life Dreams - Chapter 12
Life Dreams - Chapter 13
Life Dreams - Chapter 14
Life Dreams - Chapter 15
Life Dreams - Chapter 16
Life Dreams - Chapter 17
Life Dreams - Chapter 18
Life Dreams - Chapter 19
Life Dreams - Chapter 20
Life Dreams - Chapter 21
Life Dreams - Chapter 22
Life Dreams - Chapter 23
Life Dreams - Chapter 24

Life Dreams - Chapter 1

11.1K 283 19
By LinDaeEvelyn

June 20, 2013

Dakota Wright | Kota

I sat up for a minute trying to get myself together before my sister Keyana woke up. I stretched before picking up my iPhone 5 and checking the time. It was exactly 12:38 p.m.

This was a regular thing for Kee and I, we'll be up all night and sleep all day. Being teenagers we usually we're out partying or running the streets, I was broken out my thoughts to my phone vibrating in my hand.

I looked at the screen to see my Godsister Brittany calling. "Hello?" I spoke while rising from my bed. "Bitch come over, I know you and Kee dressed." Britt yelled through the phone.

I walked in the bathroom while putting the phone on speaker and sitting it on the bathroom sink, I then replied.

"Actually trick if you must know, I am not dressed and I just woke up. Kee dumb ass somewhere probably hung over." I said back.

"How? She ain't even do nothing, but take one little ass shot. I'll just sip my tea, just hurry up and come thru." Britt said with an attitude.

"Bitch you knew, but alright I'll call you when I'm done getting dressed." I hung up and got into the hot shower, taking my Japanese Cherry Blossom body wash to scrub my body.

After 25 minutes of washing my body I got out of the shower and walked into my room going into my closet, getting out a pair of denim light jeans, my white shirt with the black stripes and my black converse.

I dropped my towel and put on my undergarments then rubbed on some lotion. After I was done and finally dressed, I walked into the kitchen to see Granny and Kee.

"Good Afternoon family." I said with a smile on my face then grabbed a piece of toast that my grandmother had on the plate.

"Stop yelling!" Kee said dropping her head on the table. "Afternoon Baby girl, Did you call your father back?" My grandmother asked while giving Kee some aspirin and a glass of water.

"Nope!" I simply stated with a mug. Yesterday my dad was supposed to be taking me and Kee out to Lunch but apparently he was to busy that he forgot about his daughters. So of course I didn't want to speak with him.

"He said he was sorry and he'll make up to you and Kee." She said with a small smile hoping that'll make me change my attitude about him. I shook my head then turned to Keyana.

"Where you and Mir step off to last night?" I asked her. Khamir known as Mir is her on and off boyfriend for 2 years.

"We went to his car to talk." She said with an attitude, I already knew how that went so I replied with a simple Oh.

I got up from the table and walked into my room grabbing my phone, clutch, and keys before saying goodbye to everyone.

Once I opened the door, I was quickly irritated by the person standing in front of me. "Why are you here?" I asked my ex, Kenny.

"You know why I'm here man. When you going stop avoiding me like you wasn't screaming my name 4 months ago." He said with a cocky smirk, I rolled my eyes

"Just give it up and you know I'm with Chance, besides that was a mistake I made out of anger. Chance and I aren't breaking up over it either so if you'll excuse me, I'm off to see my sister." I said pushing past him.

I walked a few apartments down before I got in front of Britt's apartment. I walked straight to her door banging on it, moments later the door swung open to my god mother greeting me with a smack on the hand for banging on her door.

"Hey mama." I laughed hugging her after rubbing the back of my hand. "Lil girl don't bang on my damn door like that again." she replied after finally telling me Hey back.

"Where's Britt?" I asked walking towards the back where I heard loud music. I got to Britt room and pushed the door open to find Britt, her boyfriend Devin, Chance, and Mina.

I greeted everybody but Mina, I couldn't stand that bitch. See she's Kee god sister and also Britt's step sister. Her dad is married to Britt's mom and he's also my dad's best friend but I never personally liked the bitch. She's always been sneaky to me, but enough about her though.

I looked at Chance and bit my lip. He had on all white True jeans, white True t-shirt with all white Jordan Ones. He also had a fresh line up that made me want to fuck him right on spot. My nigga was doing that motherfucker and his cocky ass knew it.

"You gon keep staring or give a nigga a kiss." He said licking his full pink lips, I walked over to him and plopped down on his lap grabbing his face in the process of pecking his lips that then turned into a more passionate lustful kiss.

"Damn!" Someone yelled making me pulling away from Chance, I looked around the room awkwardly while blushing.

"Anyways." Mina said rolling her eyes, I glared at her wondering why the hell was she even talking.

"Anyways Britt! What are we doing today?" I asked while looking directly at Britt. "I don't know, That's why I called your ass." She said turning from Dee to me.

I looked at her dumbfounded before speaking again. "Let's go to the nail salon, I'm due for a fill-in." I said looking at my chipped acrylic nails. "Yes let's go." Mina said in a ghetto ass squeaky voice, I looked at her then turned around to my boyfriend.

"Why you looking at me like that?" He said furrowing his eyebrow, I smiled at how cute he was when he did that.

"Nothing, I'm just taking in all this cuteness." I said making both of us bust out into laughter. I got up from his lap and fixed my shirt and putting on some more lipstick.

"Where the fuck you think you going with them tight ass jeans on?" Chance said with base in his voice. I don't know who father he thinks he is, but he damn sure ain't talking to me. I turned around and looked at him crazy.

"I'm talking to your little ass Dokota, stop fucking playing with me for I fuck you up real shit. " He said in a stern tone, I mugged him before walking out of the room into the living room area where mama was.

Keyana Wright | Kee

I woke up out of my sleep, hearing my phone vibrate on the night stand beside my bed. Rolling over grabbing my phone, answering without looking at the screen.

"This better be fucking important!" I said sitting up in my bed. "Yeah it's important when I'm your fucking boyfriend, get the fuck up Keyana!" Khamir yelled through the phone making me roll my eyes.

"What do you want? Didn't I make myself clear last night, that I didn't want to speak to you?" I said with attitude, he really wasn't getting the memo.

I was done with his ass for real this time, I was way past done with his lies. "Shut the fuck up Kee, you and I both know we ain't over until I say we over. Fuck wrong with you and besides you wasn't saying none of that shit when you was riding this dick last night, now was you?" He chuckled, I looked at the phone and mentally rolled my eyes.

Irritated with the fact that I got so drunk yet again that I ended up fucking him. I hung up the phone and threw it across the room, I got back in my bed and went right back to sleep.

"KEYANA!" Dakota yelled making me groan loudly before sitting up yet again.

"What Dakota? Why are you yelling I'm right here!" I yelled back, even though we were now sitting face to face.

"Oooh bitchhh, who pissed in your cornflakes?Sis let me tell you what the fuck this lil pimple face bitch did." Dakota said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What happened now?" I said sounding interested when I really wasn't. She started telling me about one of Chance's hoes coming at her sideways.

"Did you ask him about it?" I asked, cutting her off. "No but ---" I cut her off, Dakota was always quick to assume then ask questions later.

"No buts Ko, you know damn well Tierra thirsty. She'll say anything to break up a happy home, and that's exactly what your letting her do." I said giving her the advice I needed to be taking myself.

"Your right, but what if what she's saying is true? Then what? I refuse to look dumb Kee for real." She said rolling her eyes then pouted. I crawled to where she was and wrapped my arms around her.

I felt bad for my sister cause this would usually be me in this position, but now it's her. She and Chance rarely had problems and if they did you may never know. Dakota had a way of making things seem as if they were the happiest couple ever, but in reality they were going through it bad.

"Well since we on the topic, let me tell you about your brother in law. When we was at the kickback, I seen Mir talking to Jade and I don't know if I was hallucinating or not. I just could've sworn he got that bitch number then she touched his dick and got stuck when she seen me." I told her, remembering everything that happened before I got drunk.

"But I thought y'all talked in the car?" She asked looking at me. "Yeah that was after the fact you bitches left me. I was stuck riding home with him, when we got in the car he said he wasn't taking me home until we talked so we went to his house and I guess we fucked." I said getting irritated again.

"Damn bitch was it good?" She asked me laughing. I stale faced her then went into the bathroom not before flicking her off, I turned on the shower and started to strip naked. I stepped in the shower and let the hot water run on my body for a minute before picking up my cloth and putting the dove soap inside to scrub my body.

After 30 minutes of being in the shower I got dressed in yoga pants and wife beater with my adidas all stars, I grabbed my phone and keys heading for the front door. Making my way to my car I called Khamir mother mama Keshia.

"Hello?" she answered on the second ring.

"Hey ma, you busy?" I asked hoping she'll say no.

"No, actually I'm not. Come over, I miss you." She said making me smile.

I really loved Khamir's mother because even when we wasn't together, she still was there for me.

15 minutes later I was pulling into mama Keshia's driveway.

I got out the car making sure to lock the doors, I knocked on the front door hearing mama yell come in. I walked in to see her watching tv.

"Hey ma!" I said plopping down on the couch next to her.

"Hey baby, How you been?" she said petting my knee.

"I've been good, what about you?" I said smiling even though, I wasn't really good.

"I'm good, but you know Khamir on his way. If he see how tight them pants are up your behind he'll have a damn heart attack." She said frowning, I laughed then shook my head.

"Oh no, Mama I'm single. Your son like taking tricks numbers and letting them grab his package, so I'm done with this." I told her making her look my way in shocked.

"But you was just here this morning." She said confused, I didn't understand why she so surprised. She knows it probably started as a argument ending with makeup sex.

I started to fill her in on what happened last night, Khamir walked in. I scoffed before slouching down, I just hoped to myself he wouldn't say anything to me.

As I knew he would, he came over to where mama and I was sitting. Then sat right beside me and kissed me like we was cool.

"That don't look done to me." She said with a smirk.

"So what are my two favorite ladies talking about? Me?" Khamir said with a smirk on his face.

I looked around then said "Who are you talking to? I don't see Jade no where." Then rolled my eyes in disgust.

"Of course you don't see her, she upstairs in my room." He said laughing.

"Keyana! Khamir! I'm watching tv go upstairs with all that childishness." His mom said in a stern tone.

"I'm sorry ma, I'm not going nowhere but home. I came here to see you not talk to this fool." I said reaching for my keys mugging Mir.

He grabbed my keys before I could grab them, dangling them in front of me saying "If you give me a kiss I'll give them back."

I tried to reach for them but he put them over his head, I mean he's 6'2 and I'm 5'5 imagine that. Then he runs up the stairs with my keys.

I was getting frustrated by the minute. I made my way up the stairs to Khamir's bedroom. I pushed the door open to find him in sweats with no shirt. He was laying in the center of the bed with one arm on the back of his head and his phone in his hand doing whatever he was doing.

"Khamir! Gimme my fucking keys!" I yelled making him look up with a smirk on his face.

"Come get em, they in my boxers." he said laughing like something was funny, when obviously it wasn't. I sighed deeply before walking towards him and punching him in his penis.

"Gimme my fucking keys." I said in a stern tone. He groaned while still holding his junior. He got hisself together then grab the keys tossing them on the bed.

"Kee you fucking get on my nerves dawg, you ain't even let me explain what the fuck happened before you started assuming shit witchu dumb ass. Take your keys man and get the fuck." He spat with attitude knowing it was going to change my whole demeanor. It struck a nerve when he spoke to me in that way.

"Go ahead and explain, I'm listening." I told him curious about what happened.

"I was getting her fucking number for Ant if you wouldn't assumed then I would've told you, but the dick grabbing wasn't me I swear." He explained to me.

I looked at him long and hard to study his face, it proved to me that he wasn't lying. I felt like a complete asshole, I got up from where I was and walked to him giving him a hug and kiss then telling him how sorry I was.

"I told you that last night but I guess you was too drunk to remember." He said mumbling against my neck.

"I'm sorry baby." I told him kissing him passionately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.8K 35
What happened to us...
1.2M 77.4K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
3.6K 89 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?
24.3K 1.1K 35
The journey continues....