Belial - a fateful night (Vol...

By Nezumigami

Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being u... More

Introduction
Extract of the Book of Races - Glossary of Demons
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (smut-scene)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ( with smut-scene)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (with smut-scene)
Epilogue
Vol.2 of the Fate-Series

Chapter 56 (with smut-scene)

1.9K 153 9
By Nezumigami

*************SMUT-SCENE*****************

The demon's hands drove under Aleks' top and caressed his stomach. Then he ran one hand over Aleks' nipples and stroked them.

"Bel, how am I supposed to concentrate when you... hmmm." He wanted to take his hands off the tree, but Belial prevented him from doing so.

"Keep your hands on the tree. Otherwise, the training is over," he said in an erotic voice and let his fangs run down Aleks' neck.

Devil. Aleks felt his body heating up. A shiver passed through him as Belial caressed both nipples and sucked on his neck at the same time. Aleks closed his eyes and moaned but didn't move his hands from the spot. He was at his mercy. Then Belial's right hand went down into his pants. He enclosed his hand over Alek's hard cock and rubbed it tenderly.

Aleks' moans were like music to Belial's ears. He pulled his angel's top up and licked his back lengthwise from his neck to his coccyx. He went down to his knees behind his mate and opened his pants so that they slid to the ground and gave him the glimpse of his plump butt. He lovingly nibbled on Aleks' butt cheeks, while his right hand continued to stroke along his hardness.

Aleks groaned and closed his eyes in ecstasy as the feelings overtook him. Then he felt his cheeks pushed apart and Belial's wet tongue licking over his entrance.

"Hell... Ohhh." He couldn't suppress his moans because his hands were more or less. Occupied

"Bel, please don't, I ... ohh." But his thoughts drifted into nothingness as his tongue entered his entrance and ruined him.

His body began to tremble, then suddenly his demon let go of him. Aleks was breathing heavily, with no idea as to what was happening. Then he felt a hot, hard warmth against his butt. He won't. Oh yes, and how he would. With a smooth thrust, Belial immersed himself in his angel, who cried out in lust.

"Tsuka, don't forget your training," he whispered in his ear as he hit his spot hard with his hips. His hands found his sensitive nipples again and played with them. Devil. He could no longer speak.

Belial felt his angel tense up and come shortly thereafter.

"You still don't seem to have established a connection to the tree. Maybe we should try something else."

He turned his beloved around so that Aleks stood with his back to the tree. Then he lifted him up and pressed him against the tree and entered him again.

Surprised, Aleks wrapped his arms around Belial's neck and his legs around his waist. With the tree behind him, his demon penetrated deeper into him with each thrust. he conquered his lips in a wild kiss

Belial was close and Aleks wasn't far away either. The demon increased his pace again until both twitched and came.

******************************************************

Exhausted, Aleks leaned against his mate, both leaning with their backs against the said tree.

"That was incredible, but unfortunately it didn't help me with my problem."

Belial took his heart in his arms and kissed him on the crown.

"Tsuka, you mustn't see magic as an individual. Individuality is what everyone does with it, but basically, it's the same for everyone." Aleks thought briefly about his words.

"Does that mean that the magic in you is similar to mine?" he asked his demon. Belial nodded and gave him another kiss.

"Hmmm." With his fingertips, he caressed Belial's arm and remembered the conversation with Lucan.

Lucans' hand began to flicker. The flicker spread in waves over his arm.

He followed the veins under his and Belial's skin. A pattern under his skin, a mesh that runs throughout his body. Aleks closed his eyes and went into himself. He built a connection with his magic, which also flowed within his body via a mesh. Magic is not individual, it's just what everyone does with it. He let his magic flow from his finger to Belial's arm and kept his eyes closed.

Suddenly, he felt a resonance. Next to his mesh, small branches lit up. Again, he sent an energy pulse into Belial's arm and received an immediate response. The mesh became wider and wider the more he repeated the action. Soon it was fully developed. Of course. It's always a give and take.

Belial felt warm impulses spread through his body via his arm. He understood that his mate, leaning against him with his eyes closed, had sent these impulses through his body. He did it. He's just incredible. His feelings for his angel were growing stronger each passing day and the smile on his lips deepened his feelings even further. I will never let you go, Belial promised himself.

It took a few days for Aleks to consciously connect with others. The tree had been his worst opponent, but he was also able to master it. It is time to visit Richelle.

In the meantime, Richelle had visited the most prominent markets for medicinal herbs and ingredients and had disguised herself well. She was convinced that he would become her star student. She arranged all the purchases in the room provided especially for this purpose when Aleks knocked.

"So, did you master it?" she asked in a cheerful voice, even if she didn't think he would succeed so quickly. She herself had taken several weeks and had been one of the fastest ever. In the meantime, she would teach him the basics of healing potions.

"Yes, I think I've mastered it now," Aleks replied.

Astonished, Richelle dropped the bowl she had held in her hand. It shattered on the ground with a loud crash. How? He did it? That's impossible.

"Is everything alright?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes, everything is fine. Your joke just surprised me a bit," she said as she picked up the shards.

Aleks cleared his throat. "Um, I'm actually serious. I'd love to show you."

"Ok," she replied, baffled. She still didn't believe him. He gently took her hand and put his finger in the center of her palm. Then, she felt a small magic impulse and her magic cycle opened.

"What the hell? How did you do that?" she asked, unconsciously tearing her hand away, causing the contact to break off.

"Did I do something wrong? I contacted your circle and it replied to me," Aleks said with a deeply worried face.

"I have to sit down briefly." She sat down and pondered. If he has progressed so fast within such a short amount of time, he must've been a born healer, otherwise, it cannot be possible

Born healers were very rare. They were able to connect with any living being and heal them. They were not limited to one race. She herself had not yet met one yet

"Aleksander, what kind of demon are you?" Richelle asked. Aleks remained silent.

"I don't know if I'm allowed to reveal that yet. You will have to clarify that with Belial." Now Richelle's curiosity was aroused even more.

Something was up with Aleks' race. Maybe that was the key to his abilities. She would later have a serious word with his lord.

"Well, then let's move to the next stage.

They went to the infirmary wing together. On a bed lay the demon who had been saved by Aleks. She was still unconscious, and no one knew when she would wake up. They walked past the bed. On the other bed lay a demon whose hand and leg were snuffed.

"Liran?" Aleks asked in surprise.

"Oh, hello Ki... I mean Aleks. What gives me this honor? " Liran asked.

" How did you end up here?" Aleks asked. The demon scratched his head in embarrassment and said, "I'd rather not talk about it." What the hell?

Richelle watched the brief banter and said, "So you know each other? Much better. He's your first patient." First patient? That wasn't true, but he was silent about it for the time being. Richelle sat down on the bed and told Aleks to sit next to her.

"Ready for the next step?" she asked, and Aleks nodded.

"If you can connect with your patient, you can now use its magic mesh to determine where he is injured. It's like an interruption or disruption in his mesh. Make a connection and tell me where he's hurt."

Aleks asked Liran, "May I?"

The demon nodded. Then Aleks put his hand on his arm. He sent a magic impulse into Liran's body, and his magic mesh began to glow in front of him. He examined it thoroughly. In three places he was posed with disturbance. It was as if the lines were distorted.

"His right calf bone, second left rib, and metacarpal bone," Aleks said, opening his eyes.

Richelle had watched him closely. He had given a precise anatomical description of the injuries. Another would have said foot or hand. Where did he get this knowledge from?

"What profession did you practice before?" she asked her student.

"I grew up in the human world and didn't know anything about my supernatural half. I'm a doctor, so I'm a human healer."

That explained a lot. She knew roughly about human medicine. Since humans couldn't help themselves with magic, they had developed devices and spare parts for the body. Cunning. Unfortunately, the world of demons works differently.

"Well, then your experiences will certainly help you."

Then she continued, "Now that you've pinpointed the injuries, you can treat them. For this, however, you need to know what kind of injury it is. Do you have an affinity for the element of water?" Aleks shook his head. Hmm, bad, then he cannot treat larger wounds.

"It's not an affinity for water. It's different. I think it's best if I just show it to you."

What's next? She watched as Aleks freed Liran's leg from the splint and put his hand on it. His hand began to glow. In less than a minute, Aleks was done. "It's healed."

Excuse me? Richelle put her hand on his foot and verified his statement. Unbelievable. No wound edges, no traces that there had been an injury here. How can he heal such an injury in such a short time? That is not possible... What is he?

"I was born with this healing ability. I can't explain it, nor do I know how it works," her student said.

A born healer. Once again, this thought bugged her. This boy was born to heal others.

______________________________

Aleks is slowly making progress.

Now his training is entering the next phase.

Your Mouse Goddess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.4K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
120K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
31.5K 2K 33
ROMANCE/SUSPENSE Max starts a new part time job in a restaurant. A fried chicken shop to be exact. That is where Max meets Tayce. Tayce...the guy wh...
125K 6.9K 86
[#3 gay | #1 demonxhuman 07/18/22] "You're not going anywhere," the demon's deep voice sounded, drawing Devyn's gaze up to those stormy grey eyes. Th...