Prime Minister and I

By Shiya_AS

#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi... More

Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter
Funny and Silly girl
Monica
The Wedding
First Lady
The Engagement
My Wife
His Change
Possessive Prime Minister
I'm your wife
Her admiration
Our home
Future King and Queen
His preference
Z's fashion event
Lioness
Destiny
Palace
Her past
Tea party
His Highness
Package
Finally I realized
Alaipayudhey
Drunk
Cunning people
Be with me
Sick
Her phone call
Wait for me
Misunderstanding
I love only you
Prerna's Bully
Shopping with sisters
Proposal
Rescue
Flood
King's stand
Let's play dirty
Bury in Hell
Kaidhaagiral Devasena
Ran into the devil
Prerna and Eeshwar
Rajeev's arrival
Bond of Souls
Beastly and Gentle
Wedding Invitation
Accident
Wake up, please
Wedding
King's Payback
I trust you
Dance of Love
I respect her
Caretaker
Shopping with Mother-in-law
S Country
Rebel and Reckless
Children of our own
En aasai purusha
SIA
Continue the act
Mudhalvane
Bonded for Life
The true devil
Hospital
Hosting a tea party
King's Robe
Anniversary
Mysterious designer, Sia
Cinderella
Phoenix Ascending
Final round
MAGIC will never end
I believe you
Devil's angel
Web of lies
Don't intimidate her
Ultimatum
Homewrecker
Get out
In the silence of this night, which way am I going?
Embarrassed
Orchestrating a drama
Child's father
Your eyes
I own him
Two-Timer
Melt
Nayak
Wedding of the year
1000 times
Bomb blast
Memory Erasure
Nasya
Hasini
Crossing limits
His assets
You hid everything from me
Party Time
Our wedding???
Her accident
Help me
Hasini 2.0
You're different
I'm right next to you
Big Baby
Answers to your questions
Help me recover
Don't lie
Outsider
Inner Devil
My woman's heart
Return of Queen
Cutiepie
Forever
My Adi
Waiting for his moment
My woman
Trip to Jule
Golden period
I taught you
Volleyball
The Night - Part One
The Night - Part Two
The Night - Part Three
Scandal
Blue House
Her Consent
I love you
Amusement Park
Haunted House
Pre-wedding function
Slap
Princess's Wedding
Dirty.... Naughty....
Crown
National Competition
Anger
Quirky
Creepy Stranger
His People
His Acquaintance
Shark
His Babygirl
She is my daughter
His Son-in-law
Chairperson
Communal Riots
You're my home
Unity of our country
He is charismatic
Their Nightmare
Military Headquarters
Trap for her
My Chief
Sun rises in the east
Dying Sun
Story of Decades
Interview for Palace Maid
Future King Conceived
Fall of the King
Ramdev
Machinations of L Country
Mortal Combat
Inner Chambers of Temple
Author's Update

Our First Meet

7.4K 962 164
By Shiya_AS

'I love being my husband's wife.'

On the Monday morning, Z country's Government passed a bill for Women's Safety. The bill amended the punishment given towards the cases against women and children and these cases would be trialed like murder trials and if the offender was proved with proper evidence, he/she would be hanged to death.

Adhiyaman opposed the bill with his party members. Adi countered him with the statistics of rape cases and their increase in last two years. The bill was successfully passed after his speech. His speech was telecasted nationwide and many media houses lauded his boldness to pass such a bill.

Few opposition also rose for the bill siting human rights. But the present government stood firmly with the bill.

Adi exited the parliament hall. Adhiyaman was waiting for him to come out.

Adhiyaman: En paiyane enna Panna Adi???

Adi: Sir, I'm this country's Prime Minister... I protect people... Unga paiyane kaanoma??? Case kuduthutingala??

Adhiyaman: I know you know something about my son..

Adi: pcch... Sorry sir.. Unga paiyane vida neraiya velai irukku enaku...

Adhiyaman: un thangachi eh love pannitan nu avane thooki olichu vechitiya???

Adi: En thangachi eh love pandravanga ellaraiyum naan thookanum na indha country le ambalaingale irukka mattanga...

Adhiyaman: nee poi soldre Adi...

Adi: Enaku andha pazhakkame illa... Naan veanumna onnu pandren.. Neenga oru complaint kudunga police station le... Unga paiyane kandu pudichu kudukka ellam pandren...

Ranjan..... Sir kitte illana ingaye complaint vaangiko... Avanga paiyan kandippa kedaikanum... Adhuku ellam panniru enna....

Ranjan: Yes Sir...

Adi: Varen Sir... Bayapadama ponga... Veetuku vandhuruvan unga paiyan...

Adi left with those words..

Member: thalaivare... Avan soldradhu nijama??

Adhiyaman: Poi soldran da... Ithanai naal Ivan mela sandegam dhaan irundhudhu... Ippo soldren... Ivan dhaan edho pannirukan... Nalla thedunga...

Adi came back to Blue house after finishing the meeting.

Ranjan: Sir, few are against the bill...

Adi: Ellarum ellathaiyum accept pannikanum nu edhirpaakradhu muttaal thanam, Ranjan...

Just don't mind.. we have so many work to do...

His phone started ringing at this time. He attended after seeing the number.

Man: Sir, Latha returned to the country.

Adi: Hmmm.... I will take care... You keep me posted..

Man: Yes Sir....

------

Empress visited temple on that day with Madhana, Oorvashi, Suhasini, Prerna and Nasya. They visited the temple for few rituals and donations. This is one of those rare occasions as the Empress met the subjects after King's coronation. So the temple is extremely crowded.

Latha entered the temple with some help. She was trying to meet Empress. Guards stopped her from going near the empress. She saw the old lady from afar.

Latha: Your Majesty, Look at me once... Naan thirundhiten.... Ennai nambunga...

Ennai paarunga....

Empress noticed the voice and looked at her. She called a guard and asked him to let her in.

Latha: Naan unga kitte onnu sollanum... Inga crowd ah irukku.. apdi thaniya poi pesalama???

Madhana and few guards were only with her. Suhasini and others were on the other side of the temple.

Empress: Madhana... You come with me...

They soon entered the treasury office in temple.

Empress: Tell me...

Latha: I'm extremely sorry for my poor behavior in the past, your majesty... Naan ippo thirundhiten... Enaku oru unmai theriyum.. adhu therinjikittu unga kitte sollama irukradhu epdi nu dhaan Inga odi vandhen...

Empress: Enna unmai adhu???

Latha: unga veetule Suhasini edathule irukradhu Suhasini illa... Vera oru ponnu...

Ava Adi eh valaichu poda Inga vandhirukka... Ennai nambale na neengale avale kuptu kelunga... enaku avale A country le irukkum bodhe theriyum... Ava indha maari kevalamana velai senjitu irundhava dhaan... Adi eh paathadhum mayakkanum nu nenaichitta...

Adi um ivaloda mugathe paathu yemaaruran... Enna da enaku enna akkarai nu dhaane yosikringa...

Adi indha oore vittu thorathuna apram en pulla en kitte pesuradhe illa... Appo dhaan purinjudhu... Naan pullaiye valakkale.. paambe valathuruken nu... Ippo en thappe ellam unarndhuten... Ennai Mannichurunga..

Empress: Call Suhasini...

Guard went outside and returned with her in 10 minutes.

Latha intentionally hid Suhasini's identity to Empress as she wanted to see her dead. If her identity was revealed, then they would not kill her. Instead they would send her back to Nayak. She did not want that to happen as she had her eyes on her brother's wealth. She smirked when her niece entered with a small girl.

Empress: Little brat... Do you know this lady???

Suhasini looked at her and then turned towards Empress.

Suhasini: Isn't she from wrong side of the family???

Empress smiled and nodded..

Empress: Little brat.. Can you please tell me about our first meet???

Latha knew about her memory loss and waited for her answer. She felt the glimpse of success already.

Latha: you are going to lose everything again.. I am always going to have the last laugh in your case...

Empress: Enna aachi ma???

Suhasini: Nasya is here... So.... I just feel little shy, Empress Grandma...

Madhana smiled and took the baby out. Latha was unable to understand anything.

Empress: Now tell me...

Suhasini looked at the ground and started answering..

Suhasini: Grandma, you already know how I got to meet Adi.. you then asked him to bring me to the palace..

Adi was reluctant at the beginning. You asked him to marry me. That's how I got to see the palace..

I still remember the first day I entered palace. I was in a maroon saree. We met in your courtyard and I told you how bold you are and how much I like you...

And then I sang for you... You asked me whether I was willing to become your grand daughter-in-law... I said yes..

You also asked me whether I'm saying yes for your grandson... But I said I'm doing this for you...

And I still stand by that word.. I married him only for you...

Empress laughed at her words.. Latha was shocked to see this scene..

Latha: How can she remember??? The doctor who treated her in A said she would have difficulties if she remembered anything... What's happening???

Empress: Do you remember the song??

Suhasini: Malargal ketten varame thandhanai...
Thaneer ketten amirdham thandhanai...

She sang the song again..

Suhasini: I believed in you, Empress Grandma and you gave me my life's best gift in the form of your grandson.

Empress: You cheeky little brat.. nalla pesa kathukitte...

Kettucha Latha... Innum evlo naalku poi solluve... Idhu vera yaaro orutharna avaluku Therinju irukka vaaippe illa... Yeanna Ava ennai meet pannum bodhu naan, madhana Adi mattum dhaan irundhom...

Nee vandhale edho oru prachanai oda varuve nu enaku theriyum.. pona thedavai vandhe... En purushan sign pannadha solli oru document eh kaamiche...

Indha thedavai vandhu en peran vaazhkai eh kedukka paakure.. unmai eh un kannuku kaata dhaan naan ivalo neram porumai ah irundhen...

Anniku nee kaamichadhu oru forgery document.. En purushan neenga dhaan varisu nu edhuleiyum sign pannale... Andha document le irukradhu late emperor sign illa.. I was clouded by your words then. But my Adi proved to me with evidence..

Inniku nee soldradhum poi... Inga nikradhu Suhasini dhaan... Adhe neeye paathutte...

Guards ivale veliya thorathunga... Ini iva Inga varave koodadhu...

Guards dragged her out. Suhasini also came out and saw Latha who looked disheveled...

Latha: hey... Sadhana dhaane nee....

Suhasini: Ama... Atthai...

Latha: Appo Suhasini maari pesure??? Unaku asingama illa??? Aduthava purushan kooda vaazhuriye..

Suhasini: Ayyo athai... Nee paithyam nu prove pannite iruppe le... Unakum theriyum enakum theriyum naan dhaan Suhasini nu...

Naan en purushan kooda dhaan vaazhuren... Asinga padanum na nee dhaan asinga padanum... En identity eh reveal panni ennai kolla plan pannitu ippo nallava maari pesuriya??? Idhellam enga appa sothukaga dhaane....

Latha: Enna de unga appa??? Naan poi un kadhai ellam Anga soldrena illaya nu paaru... Ivanga unnai nambalam ana en Annan ennai dhaan nambuvar...

Suhasini: Unnale aaga mudinjadhe paathuko... Naan Inga dhaan iruppen.. ini engayum Vara matten.. en purushanaiyum kozhandhaiyum vittutu...

*Author's note: Hello folks.. Good morning... Sorry little late... Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga... Pidicha votes and comments please...

Your votes are my boost...😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 10.9K 44
Hello guys. I'm one among the millions and millions of ashaangians around the world. This is my first story. Just tried to write a crime thriller sto...
62.5K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
348K 28.9K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
178K 18.4K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...