โ„ณ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โˆ˜โ˜ฝ โœฆTแดแด‹สแด R...

shina_lu08 tarafฤฑndan

You guys can imagine yourself as : ๐Ÿ”นLuna Hanagaki โ™ฆ๏ธLeo Kurenai ๐Ÿ”ธFiona silver ๐ŸŸฉ Lala Dilipi Your choice n... Daha Fazla

โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โท
โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โธ
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ~
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
โˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜โœง๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’โœงโˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38

โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โถ

2K 33 13
shina_lu08 tarafฤฑndan

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ:

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

It was a clear day, The sky was clear, with the beautiful color of blue, I stare at it then Happily smile, gettin my phone on my pocket, and thought that its now or never to read the newest chapter of Tokyo revengers.
I was reading it then, my expression change from one to another.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!..." I yelled frustrated I hold my temple massaging it "After all his done to you this is what you say, bro can you at least say, lik 'hey bro are you feeling better or maybe need something' damn idiot" I blurted out without stop, saying those just me talkin to myself. I was pissed and irritated. Thinking that I made a wrong decision to read this chapter in a beautiful day like this.

"OI!! Luna shut up!.. whats wrong with you shouting all of the sudden, and would ya watch your words were at school" Leo said my best friend seating who was beside me eating her cake while listening to her tunes "why were you shouting anyway?" She then ask with a hint of curiosity after taking a hug when I say huge I mean H.U.G.E bite of her cake. She was staring at me waiting for my reply.

Luna "Have you read the newest chapters of Tokyo revengers?" I ask her calming myself to not lose control again, her cheeks where puff because her mouth was full, she looks like a squirrel right now, she then shakes her head in no.

Luna "Read it for yourself Idiot, so you'll understand my outburst a moment ago" I handed her my phone so she can read it " Oh reminder please don't break or throw my phone away, I cant buy a new one yet" she nod in understanding, reading the chapter in my phone.

𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!!," Leo yelled I covered my ears in advance to protect my poor eardrums. She read the parts where Mikey break Mitchy's arms and Chifuyu, said hurtful words. "I mean man, At least care for the guy, he literally just broken his arm, and almost near the death door" she said. Looking sad, well she really like chifuyu and baji. It really affected her when, baji died on the bloody Hollowin.

Luna "I know right, it just Hurts"

Leo "aww man, and here I even like Mikey and Chifuyu " Leo said sighing as she handed me my phone before she even breaks it.
"Bro what he said to Takemitchi, must have hurt as hell, I mean bro talk about death and continues travel without rest, continuously alert from death flags and all"  she hold her head, feeling dizzy from thinking if that she was takemitchi.

Luna "No kiddin, do you think Mitchy felt betrayed? i mean not in the anime or manga just his feelings and own thoughts, that was never portrayed or shown?"

Leo "well, his still human, With or without super power, you can never take that out. Its already given"

Luna "y'know leo." She looks back at me "I feel like Im angry at them but I cant seem to hate them truly you know"

Leo "I know what can we say, we just love those idiots, even if they do something cray and bad things, whats worse is we also love their craziness and think of it as hot, Auhh, my mind needs cleansing from reading to many books and fanfics"

Luna "moving away from you Hot reading fantasy of them, lets go back to mitchy, ahem!" I first ready myself then "Can't they see that he is suffering, his not some alien, his human too y'know!.. human with emotional feeling!..takemitchi already gone to far from beating shit! And talk about being traumatize from watching his friends die right in front of his eye's and he! Himself dying! I don't know for the at least 3 times already?!" I said.

Leo "First shinichiro then baji, emma , Izana and now draken count him as well for almost dying again!!.. Man, give takemitchi a break!"

Leo "if i ever see chifuyu or mikey, I dont know what I may do to them" she said shaking her head smiling a little " maybe I'll just smack then in the head real hard"

Luna "same, haizzz! but who can blame them, they just lost someone important yet again. and where talkin about draken here, so its kinda reasonable. So we cant stay angry that much but still, hmpt! It still hurts"

The both of us, sigh in defeat, sad yet angry, Leo then continued to eat her cake but more forcefully this time, but that dint stop her from savoring the taste of it. And I just look at the sky. When the door leading here to the rooftop, opened.

Fiona " Leo, luna !.. there you guys are" fiona said as she enters the roof door,
Is also my best friend. " I've been looking for the both you idiots everywhere you could've said to me that where goin to eat here at the rooftop" she crossed her arms, then raise a brow at us.

Luna/Leo " Hi fio-chan /yo fio" we greeted her at the same time. Then I said " Sorry it flew out of my mind"

Fiona " yah right sooo~ Did something happened?" Fio-chan said with concern eyeing the both of us.

Luna " not realy?...why?" i ask, while Leo just shrug her shoulders.

Fiona "well you guys look like your ready to murder someone" fiona said.

Leo "cause we are! But sadly we can't and we don't have the heart to" she said taking another bite.

Fiona " who's the unlucky victim?" Fiona ask pitying the person "And why the soft heart Leo, you usually just trike a persone without a sweat now your worrying for him or her"

Luna "well its kinda about mikey and chifuyu!" I said with a little awkwardness and a little cold in my voice and I know it's weird but it also have a hint of sadness.

Fiona "HAH?!..aren't they one of your favorite characters in Tokyo revengers?" she ask confusedly.

Leo "Those idiots are really an idiot, maybe much worst than pah and peh, no offences I like those two idiots they're just chilling and living" She said in a cool chilling way, but still a little grumpy.

Leo said while punching the floor, glaring at nothing but clearly thinking of that person.
"Kisaki"

Luna "Bro kisaki was not there when it Happened"

Leo "well its still kinda his fault that this continued" she shrug her shoulders again then remembered "well its also Kazutoras fault for killing shinichiro and its also a little bit of shinichiro fault for dying" she said then clap her hands "But the most faults in all faults is there parents especially the father."

Fiona "just what happened for Leo to be this?" Fiona ask looking at Leo change her expressions every minute "her way of changes moods really beat up her last record "

Seeing fiona's confused face, screaming for an explanation , then i explained it to her and let her read the new chapters.

     -And then-

Fiona " Now that's, just messed up!.. how could they do this? No wonder you guys were upset and pissed out... talk about Leo's mood changes" she pointed at Leo who looks at nowhere
"Well there's nothing we can do but, but read and observe what happens next"

Luna "Tsk! If only i was there , I'll help and take care of mitchy!" I said with determination.

Leo " then i back you up" Leo said smiling " if your goin there dont forget to invite me, and have all the fun for yourself" I smiled.

Fiona "make that 3 then, let me help as well" she stand leaning her back ag the wall "I cant trust you guys making a plan by yourselves it will go down to the ground"

Leo " well would ya look at that the little birdie has spoken.. HAHAHAH!" Leo said laughing.

Fiona "shut it you little cat ! " Then Leo look at fiona pouting,

Luna " Pfft!!.. HAHAHAHAH"

Leo " don't think ya can get away from this ya'r pup " Leo said in her pirate accent

Fiona "correction its blue pup suited better"

Leo "what?!.. heck No!! black pup sounds better!"

Fiona " No! Blue! Cause luna's favorite color is blue...so blue it is"

Leo "No!.. Black! And besides what you just said right Now doesn't make any sense at all"

Luna " okay stop right there! Enough okay! Hahaha dark blue.. there sounds better right?!!" when i said that fio and Leo look at each other then laughs.

Leo "you just make it worst, HAHAHAH, the color thus match but still needs one strand color"

Fiona "no offense but she's right, HAHAHAH"

Luna "hmp!!.. you guys are mean!" I whispered but they heard it.

Leo/fiona " ..."

"GABAHAHAHAHA"

Leo " Better luck next time little pup." Leo said ruffling my hair.
.

.

.

.

.
The three of us have been best friends for more than 12 years, since we were 5 years old. We come to the same school since elementary to high school, not just that but we also come in the same class for 11 years. Its crazy right.

"DING, DING, DANG, DING" the bell ring and echoed to the whole school, And that was our cue to Leave the school roof, and start to get to our class and start our lessons, so we stand up walking our way back to our class room.

Me, Leo and fiona walk our way back to our classroom, walking in the hall ways as always it was noisy as we enter our room, we gone and seated in our rightful chairs. when got to our rightful seat the teacher came after and greeted us and we greeted her, then she proceeds with her teaching.
The teacher were talking and teaching.while luna was just staring at space clearly not listening at all.

-luna's thoughts -

*Sigh!* I cant concentrate on what my teacher is saying hayss! well What-ever I'll just review it later. Takemitchi you poor boy all those sacrifices and hardships, traumas you've been throught yet you still stand tall with your chin up. But I know your slowly but surely breaking inside. Constantly going back and fort to the past and future, saving them. but what about yourself, you have forgotten to take care of yourself. Gosh! Takemitchi your so selfless. If only I'm there I'll surely help you and take care of you , love you like an older sister.
My thoughts were interrupted when Leo shouted at my right ear. My poor eardrums.

"OI what the fuc-" My words got cut off. By Leo's angry snap.

Leo " Don't curse at me ya Pup!.. I've been calling ya for more than 6times already" leo said irritated.

Luna " you should have tap my shoulder instead of shouting in my ear ya'r cat" i said angrily at her.

Leo "Not my fault you weren't listening" leo said clearly not bodered by the glare that I was giving. "A throughless fool all ways die first in battle so never let your guard down even when your with your alleys"

Fiona "okay you two stop it already and lets go!" Said fiona at the class door.

Luna "sure fio-chan" I said cheerfully

Me, fiona and Leo were now walking our way out of the school gate and then i heard a 'click click click' i turned around and spotted the girl with green hair, taking picture of me and the girls.

Luna " ah! guys you heard that right" I ask.

Leo /fiona "yap" They said in unison, not even boded for a second.

Leo " its her again" she said to us " Why cant she just walk up to us and hangout with each other like in the past, shes to obedient to his fathers orders, that starting to change her in the process"

Luna " you know her?"

Leo " yap class 1 kayla also known as joker🃏" she answered my question.

Luna " joker? Is it because of her green hair?"

Fiona " yap but don't let it bother you! She always talks picture of us and the other pretty looking girls and beside you know her" Fio said with all reasonable, "But his Father is a big problem"

Luna " nop! no clue who she is" I said

Leo " lala from elem. the cooking contest champion bruh! Shes our childhood friend?"(remember her shes kind of important in the story and the two as well.)

Luna " wait SHES LALA ??!! No way then why isn't she talking to us?"she said confused.

Fiona "that because of her family, theve done something bad and she doest want us to get involve so she distance herself to protect us"

Leo " ya she said it in her letter, that when everything okay she will personally explain it to us, so just be patient and lets wait for Her" leo said smiling.

Luna " then what she is doing now is a disguise?" I ask a another question.

Leo " yap"

Luna " hmm okay then" i hope we can talk soon. Ibreally miss her cooking.

We finally arrive at my sisters school , we went inside to look for my two adorable little sisters.

Leo " yow guys found them!" Leo said pointing at the play ground.

Luna " CARINA .. CORA!!" I shouted gaining there attention.

Carina/cora " Onee-sann!!" They shouted back, as they run to there big sister.

Luna " okay girls time to go!" I said reaching to get a hold of their tiny hands.

Cari/cora " hai!" They yelled
walking on our way back home, as each and one of us reach our own destination saying our goodbyes.

Leo " okaydoki ! This is my stop! See ya Later alligator!" Leo said walking away while waving her hand. As we walk same more its now fiona's turn who bit her goodbye.

Fiona "ill be at your house at 6:30, see ya!"
She said and I nodded my head in agreement, wave goodbye while walking away.

Luna " okay the girls lets go'w now" turning my head to them

Girls " hai "

While they were walking they did not realize that a very fast truck is making his way at the at the three happy girls that is walking peacefully on the side of the street.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

2.1K 145 5
โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏ โœฆ โ•ฎโ Think of leaving me, I swear girl I'll fucking kill you Don't forget who's on your mind, ...
272K 11.4K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...
266K 12.9K 81
A girl with a dark past who just manage to accidently stole a manga where she reads it and got fascinated. Got died in some beatings. Where she was...
47.6K 2.7K 49
The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's time leaping to the future after handsha...