Down4You

By kiyahloll

"You taught me the real meaning of love again" 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗻 π—°π—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώ: @Dreamgirlmyaah More

β™›
π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

9

23K 1K 1K
By kiyahloll

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 86°𝙵
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 3𝚛𝚍 2:33 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"What color you gone get ya nails Kali bae" Nia asks as she sits in the passenger seat of Yas's car. Today they were having a girls day which was something they did often, but ever since Yas had started working on her boutique they haven't had the chance to.

"Um I want puwple!" Kali cheeses.

"Ouuu purpleee, you ready for your birthday tomorrow?"

"Yea we have a party tomorrow?" Kali asks.

"No baby your party is on Saturday remember?" Yas inputs.

"But mommy my birfday tomorrow." Kali says furrowing her eyebrows.

"I knowww baby." Yas chuckles. "Just picture you celebrating your birthday twice."

"Two birfdays?" Kali says sticking up 2 fingers.

"Yes mami 2 birthdays." Yas says as they pull up to the nails salon. Yas and Nia were only here to get their feet done since Nia did their nails the other night.

Once they got in the building they let Kali get her nails done while they got a pedicure. While getting her feet done Yas decided to check her phone.

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
    Instagram 12minsAgo
    Hoodmade.Lana tagged you in
     post.
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Yas sighed before opening Salana's post. Salana was Lovell's sister who always felt obligated to put her two cents in every situation that involved her brother and Yas found that highly annoying because she was never right with what she's was tryna assume what was going on between Lovell and Yas even when they were together.

Hoodmade.Lana 12mins

(Send Message)

—————

"This girl so stupid, it makes no sense." Yas says shaking her head.

"What girl?" Nia asks tryna by nosey but Yas just shows her the post.

"Whatchu gone say back?" Nia asks furrowing her eyebrows.

"Um nothing? She don't even know what she talking about. And she better not bring that shit to my baby party." Yas says waving the situation off.

"Hell no you TOO nice watch this." Nia says pulling out her phone typing.

Sa.Nia

(Send Message)

"Now why you give her the time of day?" Yas shook her head chuckling.

"Cause obviously you ignoring her ain't enough for her to leave you alone." Nia laughed. "Let her try me thoooo."

"Let's not take that route, don't need my bestie face on the atl lock up page."

⇣⇣⇣

6:35𝚙𝚖
—————

"Mommy I gotta go to school tomawow?" Kali asked while standing up in the booth Her Yas and Nia were in. They were at the cheesecake factory, and just got finished eating.

"If you don't get down I just might take you to school tomorrow." Yas taunts and Kali immediately sits down frowning.

"Why youn like school Kali bae?" Nia asks chuckling.

"I always pway by myself." Kali crosses her arms.

"That's why you gotta talk to new people baby." Yas encourages.

"But mommy I no like them, they be pottying on themselves, that's nasty." Kali says making a face that makes Nia laugh.

Yas couldn't help but laugh too at Kali's face. She knew Kali was advanced for her age, but she wasn't old enough to start a real school. "Baby everybody doesn't progress the same you gotta be nice."

"Got my baby in that preschool, needa see if she could get put in actual school."

"They do that for 4 year olds?"

"Yea but she'll only go to school half a day." Nia says as the waitress gives them the check. Yas put her card down to pay for it and they handed it back.

Nia reached out her arm to put the tip on the table and for the first time today Yas saw some bruises as she reached out her arm. Yas then grabs her arm to make sure she wasn't tripping but Nia snatches it away.

"Sania that's a damn bruise what the fuck." Yas exclaimed. "Is- Is Ty hitting you?"

Nia looks away but Yas just waits staring at her.

"Y- Yes but it's my fault-" Nia said trying to convince herself.

"YOUR FAULT? It doesn't give him no right to hit you."

"He just gets so possessive over me to the fact that it's dangerous. We fight soo much but I can't leave him." Nia sighed.

"And why not?" Yas questions.

"For one he seen a positive pregnancy test-" Nia says before Yas cuts her off.

"Wait oh my god you're pregnant?" Yas asked.

"N-No I got an abortion Yas, And it's been making feel so bad, but I just couldn't bring A baby into the world with Ty, plus I don't have a real job n all it's just soo much."

"You did what you was best for you, and Nia your so talented look at your nails my nails, you could make a good career out this i've been telling you that."

"I know it's just alot, i'm still paying off that debt from dropping out of college I don't have the time or money for that."

"So come to me i'll help you-"

"No you have a whole daughter to care for I can't do that." Nia shakes her head.

"Yes you can and you will we're getting you signed up for a class get your license." Yas says and Nia smiles.

"Now those bruises look new, what happened today?" Yas asked.

"We got into huge argument last night and I said I was gonna leave him we got to fighting and he grabbed my neck." Nia says moving her 30 inch behind her neck to show a bruise the was covered with makeup making Yas cover her mouth. Nia was always the one trying to protect Yas, but now Nia really needed Yasmine's help whether she wanted it or not. She never seen this coming for Ty in a million years.

"Then this morning I tried getting up quietly to get ready for the day without him noticing I was gone but when I got ready to leave out the door he grabbed my wrist digging his nails in my skin."

"Oh hell no, You are not going back you hear me?" Yas says getting mad.

"Yas Ty is crazy if I don't come home he's gonna come looking for me. I have to go back."

"No you don't and you're not, and I got something for Ty." Yas tells her as they get up and leave to go back to Yas's apartment.

9:32 𝚙𝚖
—————

"Alright come on Kali." Yas tells her after she helped her get out the bathtub.

"Mommy can I eat cakes fo breakfast tomorrow?" Kali asks as her mother dried her off and lotioned her up.

"Yes baby you can have cakes for breakfast." Yas told her referring to the confetti pancakes she makes her every year on her birthday. This year she decided to invite Ro and his homeboys plus Laila over for breakfast since they gotten to know each other more over the past couple weeks. K3 was still coming around to Yas, but he became more easier to deal with now.

After Kali got her clothes on Yas put her to bed. "Mommy I wanna talk to Ro."

Kali got in habit of talking to Ro before bed over the past couple nights. Ro hasn't been over as much because he been busy with his own stuff and Yas was of course busy with her business too.

"Ok baby let me go get my phone." She grabs her phone and see's Nia chillin in her Room watching Empire reruns.

Yas hands Kali the phone after ringing Ro.

"Hi Ro" Kali cheeses into the phone.

"Wassup babygirl." Ro says with a smile on his face as he blew out smoke.

"Um nuffing, you coming to my birfday tomorrow?"

"Yea i'm coming, you gotta get some sleep though aii?" Ro tells her and she nods.

"Goodnight Ro." She tells him and he chuckles before telling her goodnight. Kali then hands the phone back to Yas.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." Yas tells her as she kisses Kali's cheek.

"Goodnight Mommy wuv you too." Kali says as Yas leaves out her room and goes in the kitchen.

"So how was your day?" Yas asks while leaning on the island.

"It was good, I miss y'all doe" Ro says while smoking as Yas smiles.

"Well good thing you coming over tomorrow cause I miss you too, ian see you all week." Yas fake pouts.

"My fault, I been tryna make this money." He says

"Im already knowing, but i'll see you tomorrow I'm gonna go get some resttt." Yas says yawning.

"Aii see you in the morning." Ro says as they hang up.

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ; 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 4𝚝𝚑
———————

Yas woke up early and got ready for the day before getting ready to cook while Nia and Kali were still sleep. Before she started cooking she posted Kali and checked her insta timeline.

Yas.Aaliyah

-swipe-

liked by Ro_1k, Sa.nia, and 2,327 others
Yas.Aaliyah: Happy 4th Birthday to my headache, and my medicine, my whole heart in human form. You've definitely changed mommy's life for the better and I couldn't imagine my life without you, I love you forever my Kali Legacy 👩🏾‍🍼💗.

slayedbylai: Happy Birthday Kali 💗💗
{view comments}

Sa.Nia

-Swipe-

liked by Yas.Aaliyah, and 548 others
Sa.Nia: Happy Birthday Kali bae, love you lots little chicken nuggie 💞.

                       {view comments}

Ro_1k

-swipe-

liked by bleuhunnids, Mil3s, and 2,343 others
Ro_1k: Happy glo day babygirl, finna make me go broke this weekend.
                       {view comments}
——————

Yas smiled at the fact that Ro acknowledged kali's birthday, but got mad that her own father couldn't do that. Yas was honestly getting fed up with his absence. She didn't wanna keep Kali away from him, but she didn't want her daughter growing up with a toxic father figure who's here one minute and gone the next. She wanted a consistent one who can't go a day without talking to her or checking up on her well-being.

After spending two hours making the food she plated them buffet style across the island.

Nia was up just coming from out of Yas's room.

"She still sleep?" Nia asks and I nod while smiling.

"Oh nooo it's time to get uppp." She says as we both walk into her room.

"Happy birthday to yaaa, Happy birthday tooo yaaaa" Nia sings flicking on the lights as Yas joins in. "Happy birthdayyyyy.. tooo yaaaa."

Kali wakes up giggling. "Mommy it's cake dayyy" She says jumping on her bed. "How old are you today?"

"I 4 mommy."

"Ouuu so that means.." Yas drags as she looks over at Nia who gets what to do. You get 4 kisses" Yas says as Nia and her kiss both sides of her cheeks. "Four hugsss, and 4 tickles." Yas says as they tickle Kali whose dying of laughter.

"Happy Birthday Baby." Yas says pulling Kali into her arms.

⇣⇣⇣

After getting Kali ready for today they came back into the living room just as she gets a knock on the door and muffled arguments. She sighed before opening the door.

"Just mad cause her pussylips took over yo lips it's supposed to be the other way around." K3 jokes to Quay.

"Ok um keep that shit out there Ion wanna hear dat shit." Yas says as K3 dramatically mushes her head to the side.

"Not today Yasmine it's the princesses birthday" He says before picking her up.

Yas mugs him as the rest of them files in. She give them all hugs before closing her door back.

"Rooooo" Kali yells getting out of K3's hold.

"Happy Birthday babygirl you missed me?" He says picking her up before pulling Yas into his hold also. He then kisses Kali's cheek and Yasmine's forehead.

Nia did a look smirking at Yas and she waved her off.

"It smell good in here whatchu cook?"

"I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, french toast, grits, potatoes,and some cinnamon rolls." Yas cheesed.

"Lemme find out you a chef out here in these streets."

"I do a lil something not too much you know but just enough." Yas says as Ro chuckles shaking his head.

"Ok y'all the plates and cups silverware all that are right here. Y'all all grown up in here except my baby so clean up after yourself please." Yas fake smiles making her way to the kitchen to plate the pancakes she made specifically for Kali.  After she fixed the plate she put it at Kali's table.

"Okay go eat munchkin." Yas says as Ro puts Kali down.

"Thank you mommy." She says before going over to her seat.

After everyone fixed their plates they sat in the living room together except Quay and Bleu who where sitting at barstools in the Kitchen.

"Who did your nails? Those are so cute." Laila asks Yas.

"Nia did them" She says as it gets her attention. "Huh?"

"You do nails? I need mines done." Laila says examining her nails. "I gotchu just tell me when."

"You right about that shit, shits look a hot mess." Miles says as Laila cuts her eyes at him.

"Youn be saying that when they wrapped around yo dick." Laila retorts earning laughs from Yas and Nia.

Miles just shakes his head. "Yea keep dat mouth real shut."

"Aye Yas not gone hold you, you did yo shit with this food." Quay says looking back.

"Thank you." She says back.

"Eggs needed a lil salt tho." K3 chuckles.

"I'm finna put you out." Yas blank faces K3.

"You not gone be satisfied til she smack yo dumb ass." Laila laughs.

"Nobody was talking to slayedbylai." K3 says putting his hand up as Laila smacks it away.

"Miles get yo girl before I go to jail for assault on a female." K3 says looking at Miles who was earning a death stare from Laila waiting for the wrong response.

"Imma mind my business for she have me sleeping onna couch." Miles says putting his hands up in defense.

"Nigga done turned pussy." K3 shakes his head getting up to throw away his plate. Somebody knocks on the door and K3 opens it. Ty walks in not even speaking to K3 and he mugs the back of his head.

Yas immediately stands up in front of Nia. "Uh hey Ty. What are you doing here?"

"Hey Ty Ty." Kali says as he picks her up. Yas tried to keep her composure trying not to make a scene.

"Hey birthday girl." Ty says before looking over at Yas then Nia.

"Came for the breakfast you put on the media, I wanted a plate." Ty says putting Kali down.

After he makes his plate he comes and sits next to Nia. She immediately gets uncomfortable and tries to get up but he holds on to her hand.

"I gotta pee" She says getting up and going to Yas's room to use the bathroom instead of the bathroom in the hallway.

Yas discreetly tapped on Ro's lap and tilted her head towards the kitchen and they both got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Wassup?" Ro says getting attention from Quay and Bleu.

"Ty's been hitting on Nia, the real reason he's here is because she ain't come home last night." Yas whispered enough for them to hear.

"Who Nia?" Quay asks

"The fine ass shordy that was next to Laila." Bleu says.

"And where she at now?" Quay asks looking over at Ty.

"She back in my room." Yas says as they nod.

"Aii go sit down act like shit normal." Ro said to Yas. She then walks back and sits next to Laila who was having a random conversation.

"Aye Ty you smoke?" Bleu asks and he looks up.

"Yea wassup you finna go smoke?" He says and the three of the boys nod making him get up and walking out. Ro already knew that Yas door automatically locked when it closed so once he was out he wasn't gonna get back in.

"Aye imma keep it a buck whichu, we ain't finna smoke and you ain't goin back in there." Ro says.

"And If we hear about you putting yo hands on ole girl in there again, imma whoop yo ass." Bleu says shrugging.

"That's my bitch I do what the fuck I wanna do with her. And ion take threats to lightly." He says stepping up to Bleu.

Bleu pulls out his gun. "I'll turn this hallway into a blood bath right now. You best take yo offer and get moving pussy."

Ty backs back. "Don't let me catch you in these streets, I got something for all y'all asses including Yas opp ass."

Ro punches Ty dead in his mouth making his mouth bleed. "Watch what you say about that one right there , i'll empty the whole clip 'bout her."

Ty gets up walking off eyeing Ro and the rest of them. "Just wait."

———————
Oh nothing just a lil plot twister 😗

𝚀: 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reserved©️ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
1.5M 73.9K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πš–πšŽ πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšŸ'𝚎 πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš"β˜† πš‚πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• 𝚝𝚘 π™Όπš’ πš‹οΏ½...
1.1M 69.5K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
3.3M 120K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴