Catch me if you can

By classy_scorpio

[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has... More

Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter 1: catch me never
Chapter 2: catch me somday
Chapter 3: catch me soon
Chapter 4: catch me now
Chapter 5: catch me when I fall
Chapter 6: catch me while I fly
Chapter 7: catch me later
Chapter 8: catch me please
Chapter 9: catch me today
Chapter 10: catch me if you can
Chapter 11: catch me
Chapter:12 catch me when i land
Chapter 13: catch me with a friend
Chapter 14: catch me with a question
Chapter 15: catch me horny
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: catch me screaming
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: catch me frightened
Chapter 24: catch me dancing
Chapter 25: catch me telling ella
Chapter 26
Chaorer 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: catch me being sneaky
Chapter 31 dont get your panties in a twist
Chapter 32 no on can save her
Chapter 33 dont stop
Chapter 34 i can find someone else
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 sister
Chapter 40 forever loving
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Catch me pissed
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 one last moment
Chapter 45: the beginning of the end
Chapter 46: plan
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue

Chapter 28

3.6K 66 1
By classy_scorpio

I wake up to someone shaking me it's Valentina obviously but what surprises me is that it's dark out and 3:00am. "What" I groan.

"There's someone in the house grab your gun I already texted Elijah."

I shoot up from bed and grab my gun under the night stand. "You have to stay here" I say to Val when I see her also getting up from the bed and grabbing a knife and a gun.

"Nope"

"Val" I groan knowing she's not going to listen.

"I'll let you get first while I wake and hide Ella." She says winking at me.

I nod and head out with my gun pointed taking light footsteps. I head for downstairs and go for the living room first.

No luck

But I see a shadow in the kitchen so I point my gun to the person by the stove, thank good for no walls.

"Who are you with?"

"Not you" a males voice answer

"Obviously or I wouldn't have a gun pointed at you." I say sarcastically.

He starts to walk over to me and I have my finger on the trigger but I hear footsteps combing down the stairs, unfortunately Val is not the best at sneaking around.

"So glad you could join us" mister male says to Val.

"I'm only hear to kick your ass" she says flicking on the lights. I see that she doesn't have any weapons on her. "How could either of you see in the dark, fucking bats."

The guy chucked as Val makes he way next to me. "What do you want and why could you not have come at a later time?"

"I want well..." he says scratching his chin "you" he says pointing at val.

"Fucking Russians" I grumble under my breath.

"Well that's to bad news I'm not for sale try again next time" Val shrugs and fake walks away.

He walks a little towards us making Val reach behind her and my finger just begging to squeeze.

"See the people I work for want you now." He says taking slow and measured steps to us. "So I'm going to have to take you by force now."

He then throws his leg up kicking my gun out of my hands, Val brings out her knife and jumps at him with it. She cuts his arm before turns her around and has her in a choke hold. "Well the was easy." He says

"Not quite." Val says bringing her hand with the knife down to his thigh making him release her.

I charge at him grabbing him by the neck and and punching his face. "You do not touch her"
I continue to punch his face until he brings his knee up and hits my stomach I double over and grab my stomach, he then brings his elbow down on my back making me fall to the ground.

He kicks me a few times before he stops groaning in pain. I look up and see a long cut along his chest and Val kicking out his legs making him fall to the floor. I get back on top of the mother fucker and punch him repeatedly, ignoring the pain in my abdomen.

I see from the corner of my eye that Val is moving around but I don't pay attention to her because I can't stop punching. But I have to when I hear little feet coming down and then a scream.

"What are you doing daddy?" Ella asks in a horrified voice.

Ella she came out and has know seen me on top of a guy with a bloody face, I look at Val to she her holding a gun which Ella has also now seen. The guy beneath me starts to chuckle as he takes the opportunity to push me off him and than run to Ella and licking her up and wrapping a hand around her neck.

"Let he go you monster, she's a kid!" Val Screams no longer holding a gun at him as Ellas little legs try to kick him away from her.

"Let her go" I say my voice slow and dangerous.

"And if I don't?" He said with a sick smirk on his face as his hands righted around Ella's neck she was kicking and clawing at his hands but he didn't let up he kept steady eyes trainees on us.

"Please" Val says her voice defeated "if you let her go I'll come with you"

At that the guy smirks he drops Ella to the floor and as she hit the floor she makes a thud sound as she is crying and gasping for air. He made his way to Val as the boot busy open making him turn, Elijah walks through with us gun drawn and as soon as he sees Ella on the floor he shoots the guy twice in both knees making him fall. Val run to Ella and picks her up they both cry as Val goes and sits on the couch.

I walk to Elijah "take him to the cells I will be their tomorrow make sure no one else kills him"

He nods before hugging me and saying "go take care of your girls." He then picks up the guy and takes him out and to the holding cells in one of our warehouses.

Once he closes the door I lock all of the locks not just the first one like I did this night. When I walk to Val and Ella I see a bruise on Ella's neck making my blood boil that a sick fucker could do that to a kid, and on top of that how I couldn't do anything to stop it that they both got hurt because of my lifestyle. Maybe it would be better if they went back to live in Italy and I stayed here and we never where to see each other again, maybe Val was right to leave me the first time.

"Hey" Val say on of her hands pushing my head to face her, "stop thinking what your thinking because I am not leaving you."

Be fore I answer to look down at Ella to see he sleeping with her eyes puffy and her cheeks tear stained.

"But you would be safe away from me. Or we could fake your death."

She wakes her head before walking up the stairs and leaving. I sigh thinking she just didn't want to have the conversation but I am proved wrong when she comes back down. "What in the world is wrong with you I am not leaving you now or ever!" She whisper yells at me.

"But you would be safe, it's obvious I can't keep you safe." I say defeat lacing my voice.

"To bad you stuck with me because me and Ella are not going anywhere. How do you think she would feel is she finally got the father figures she needed only for him to be ripped away from her?" 

"Fuck! I don't know I'm just trying to keep you safe." I say as I felt a tear slip from my eye. "What if Elijah hadn't come in time or he had shot you right away, all those things could happen and you or Ella could end up dead."

"So could you but we stay with each other because we are stronger together" Val says as she users me to come to her with her hand as she continues to speak even though I can see her teary eyes, "we don't run away we fight and we have to trust that everything we do will be enough" her tears start to fall as she stops speaking, I guarantee she is thinking about what would have happened if Elijah hadn't showed up.

"But what if one day is not?"

She walks over to me and takes my hand "it will always be enough" She pulls me up the stairs and take's me up to the bathroom and cleans my wounds and once she done she kisses every one of them making me get a ragging boner.  "You think we have time for a quickie?" I ask trying to lighten the mood.

"Nope you can come to bed once you have dealt with that" Val says pointing at my hard dick and walking out giggling.

Once I have dealt with my boner I cuddle up next to Val wrapping my arms around her, seeing that she managed to fall asleep i on the other hand could not fall sleep I stayed up all night thinking about to would do the the guy when I see him tomorrow, maybe I will cut his dick off and feed it to him.

Word count: 1498
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you didn't thing I would kill poor little Ella or let Val get kidnapped, I would never 😉. ANYWAYS WORK AND SCHOOL IS KICKING MY BUTT SO IM SORRY FOR THE INCONSISTENT UPDATES BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 66.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
71.4K 553 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...