done talking

By lanisfuturebabymama

a continuation of you and Kehlani's lives after you got married. what's new? More

Chapter 1: Life Updates
Chapter Two: The Next Day
Chapter 3: A Series of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 4: Be Alright
Chapter 5: Variety
Chapter 6: Fly To France
Chapter 7: Keeper
Chapter 8: Car Ride
Chapter 9: Sad Bitch Hours
Chapter 10: i love you
Chapter 11: no french kiss
Chapter 12: she gone
Chapter 13: Tabs
Chapter 14: Linda and Heather
Chapter 15: CYBM?
Chapter 16: Hello?
Chapter 17: Disbelief
Chapter 18: Everybody Business
Chapter 19: Too Much
Chapter 20: Grieving
Chapter 21: Grieving II

Chapter 22: Grieving III

1.1K 24 34
By lanisfuturebabymama

                                 Y/N's POV

since Lani doesn't know that i'm coming today, we're gonna have to stay in an airbnb until tomorrow just to hold us over.

we'll probably be in it for most of the day since Lani's gonna be all around doing signings and shit.

it's not that bad, from what i was shown, it's very spacious for 9 people. multiple rooms, bathrooms, balconies, all that.

we have about 30 minutes until we land. i can't believe that this is all happening right now. i can't wait to tell her that i'm staying for the rest of the tour.

my phone started to ring and it was a call from Lani.

"everyone, shhh for a second, Lani's calling."

"sorry. hush, y'all." there was an immediate silence and i picked up.

"hey, baby."

"hi, babe. how are you?"

"good, i'm about to rehearse for tonight, i just wanted to call you before, cause i know i'm gonna go to sleep after."

"that's very thoughtful of you, thank you."

"where are you?"

"what do you mean?"

"like, i know you're not in your car. you're most definitely not at the house. where are you?"

"i'm out."

"where are you going?"

"New York."

"for real?"

"yeah, i'm in the jet right now."

"are you by yourself."

"no, why?"

"oh, i was gonna say something nasty, but it's people around you."

"oh my god, get off of my phone."

"i gotta go anyway. i just wanted to say hi. bye, baby. i love you."

"i love you too, babe. bye." i blew her a kiss and hung up the phone.

"i love how her suspicion dropped when you said New York."

"we always go there, she has a reason to believe me."

"i'm surprised that she didn't ask you if you were on your way."

"she doesn't even think i'm leaving until tomorrow, which is perfect because we can plan some things out while we have the time."

"question."

"what's up?"

"do any of y'all know what time the show starts?"

"8:00"

"okay."

"i'm so happy for all of us, we finally back in business again."

"ugh, right? this is so amazing. shoutout to the label for making it possible for real."

"how's your school going, y/n/n?"

"it's been going really good honestly, i never thought i would do something like this, but when i took it more into thought, this would be a really good thing to do."

"i love a hard working woman."

"i know that's right!"

"do we have a driver for when we get off to drive us to the airbnb?"

"yes, Dion. it's all taken care of, don't worry about it."

"it's just so different having half of us here at the moment."

"the others will be here tomorrow, it's fine. maybe some will come tonight if we're lucky."

"i hope so."

we finally landed in Dallas after a while and we got everything off of the jet so we could send it back for everyone who was coming tomorrow.

we're all split up in SUV's right now.

me, Dion, and Kay in one. Ali, Dennis, and Kiki in the other and the other three in the last. they're new, i don't quite know their names yet.

"are we almost there? i have to pee?"

"yeah, we got 5 minutes."

"okay."

"Kay, can you call Ali and ask if she's there yet? i know she left before us."

"okay."

5 minutes later, we got there and everyone was waiting for us.

"finally." Ali said.

"do y'all have your rooms for the night or no?" i wanted to make sure everyone was good before i got mine.

"yeah, we all set."

"alright." i got my bags and carried them to the room that was free.

i put them on the bed and then took out a pen and paper and started to write.

i've started doing it a lot more recently, just writing about how i've been feeling, and it's very relaxing for me and i feel at peace when i do it.

"today has been very stressful to put it into easier words. we all woke up very early so we could get on the jet, thankfully we did because we would've missed it. i really wish we could go out, maybe even just for a ride around the city because i've always loved dallas, it's very beautiful. maybe i'll go out later, like late at night or something and go to the store to buy some snacks. i'm so excited to b-"

"y/n/n, come here!" i heard Ali yell.

"i'm coming!" i put the pen and paper down and ran to the living room where everyone was.

"what's up?"

"so Kiki went out to go get some food and she saw Lani."

"did she say anything?"

"what did you say, Kiki?"

"so i was ordering then i saw her first, obviously i was trying to hide myself, but she recognized me."

"what did you do?" i asked.

"she came up to me and asked me what i was doing. i obviously told her i was getting food, but she asked my i was here in Texas and i said i've been here all week. she asked if i knew what time y'all were gonna be here and i said i wasn't sure. so after that, we hugged each other and she went elsewhere. i believe she went back to go take a nap."

"already a close call and we've just gotten here."

"relax, she thinks that we're in New York, it probably won't happen again."

"is that her?" i looked out the window and ducked.

"oh shit. get low, y'all." everyone dropped to the floor and waited til she passed by then got back up.

"what are we gonna do y'all?" i asked.

"i don't know, she's everywhere." Dion said.

"maybe we should stay in one place, maybe not in here because that's obviously too risky. maybe we could stay in the basement." Kay said.

"i thought we weren't allowed to go down there." i said.

"would you rather be caught, or hide in a basement knowing you won't get caught?"

"you have a point."

"exactly, so what is it, y'all?"

"i say we go down there, but someone should go and see if there's anything down there." Dion implied.

"you know, this is a pretty big place, don't you think we all could just hide in a room?" i asked.

"rooms have windows, basements don't."

"whatever."

"Dion, come with me." Kay said.

"okay." they both left to go check the basement. i really don't want to go in there.

"while they're doing that, do y'all know what the plan is for tomorrow?" Kiki asked.

"so i say, we get there on time, the ones of us who are already here of course, but we sit in the way back where she can't see us so she thinks that i'm not there."

"damn, y/n/n, that's kind of fucked up, don't you think?"

"let me finish. so when there's like, 10 minutes left before she comes backstage, we go backstage and wait for her, right?"

"right, and then?"

"i tell her to go back on so i can say hi to everyone and then i announce everything before we go! then we come back here to get our things so we can prepare for the next show then continue the routine over and over again."

"that's a good idea, but do you know how you're gonna get in the crowd without being noticed?"

"i mean, no one ever really knew i was there until Lani said my name into the mic, so i think we'll be good."

"okay, but if they do and they start to scream your name, what do you do?"

"pay them hush money."

"well..."

"i'm joking, i can just move somewhere far from that area of people."

"interesting."

"well, do you have any suggestions? cause if you do, let us hear them, please."

"i say, we stay backstage the whole time then when Lani's off the stage, you come on with a microphone and announce it in front of everyone and her."

"we could go with that, and it'll be more than just front row."

"exactly."

"i guess we'll go with what you said."

"y'all..." Dion and Kay came back up.

"...there's something down there."

"is it a ghost?"

"no, bitch. it's Santa Claus." Kay said.

"whatever."

"what were y'all doing while we were gone?"

"talking about tomorrow's plan, that's it. well explain later."

"okay."

"so, are we just gonna say in a room or not? because we can't be out here for much longer."

"yeah. everyone get your ass up and come on." everyone started walking upstairs to the biggest room because it had space for all of us.

"this room should be able to hold us over for the next 24 hours."

"nah, we just need to stay here until it gets dark outside, cause you can't really see in the dark."

"true."

...

the day had finally come. everyone was getting ready to head out to the show. it's starts in an hour. half of the other half that didn't come yesterday had came earlier than expected. thankfully, because i have my hair and makeup artists here with me.

they're finishing everything up at the moment, so we're doing very good with time.

"how far away is the show from here?" Kay asked.

"30 minutes."

"okay."

"when are y'all tryna get there?" Ali asked.

"like, maybe when she's halfway through the first song just so she don't notice us."

"which side of the stage are we going on?"

"the right, of course."

"alright."

"Yanna, when will y'all be done?"

"in like, 10 minutes, why?"

"cause we gotta start leaving soon."

"okay."

they started hurrying and were finished quicker than expected. i looked in the mirror and i look good, i would have sex with myself.

everyone started heading to the cars while i took some pictures and put them on my story.

i walked out of the airbnb and went into the car with Dion and Ali.

"can i have my sweater? it's cold in here."

"yeah." Dion passed it to me.

"thank you." i put it on and we started heading to the show.

"have you talked to Lani at all today?"

"no, i've called her so many times and she hasn't picked up, nor has she answered my text messages."

"that's odd."

"very."

"you'll talk to her soon, it's okay."

we got into traffic 10 minutes after we started to drive and the show starts in 20 minutes.

"oh my gosh. how much longer are we gonna be here?"

"probably a while. some of these people goin the same way as us, and this is the highway, so."

"we're gonna be late."

"we already were gonna be late in the first place, we'll be fine."

"is no one moving? we got shit to do."

"no, we've been here for 2 minutes." Dion said.

"oh my fucking goodness..." i rolled down the window and started screaming.

"CAN YOU MOVE, I HAVE A SHOW TO BE AT AND I DON'T NEED TO BE LATER THAN I WAS EXPECTED TO!"

"y/n/n, sit down!" Ali pulled me back into the car.

"what?"

"you can't keep doing that."

"why not? it works every time."

"we understand you want to get there at a decent time, but that's obviously not going to happen right now. we have 20 plus cars in front of us. they're not moving anytime soon. we'll get there eventually, just not now."

"i just miss her a lot, yo. i haven't seen her in a while and you know how close we've been with each other these past few months."

"i know, i know. we'll see her in a little bit."

"okay."

10 minutes later, the traffic started to clear up and we were getting closer and closer to the stadium.

"i can hear the music, y'all. we're getting closer!"

"we're probably gonna be in traffic when we get there for another five minutes or so, this is a Kehlani concert after all."

"i was already prepared for that part, it was the other stuff that i wasn't."

"oh."

we pulled into the parking lot of the stadium and we approached one of the guards who was on duty.

"hi, do you know how we could get to the back of the stage without anyone seeing us?" Ali asked.

"who are you?"

"we're with y/n, she's Kehlani's wife."

"oh, i'm sorry, just go all the way around the back, there will be a guard there, just tell them you're here with Kehlani and then park your car somewhere no one can see. you're gonna have walk a little bit after that, but you're gonna get there."

"okay, thank you." i said.

"you're welcome, enjoy the show."

"we will, thank you."

our driver started making his way to the back and shortly after, we were stopped by a guard.

"where are you guys going?"

"i'm y/n, and these are some members on my team, we're here to see Kehlani."

"is she expecting you?"

"yes, we were just hoping to wait backstage until to show was done so we can do a big announcement, she doesn't know about that part though."

"oh, okay. i'll let you through, just park your car over there and go through the back."

"okay, thank you so much."

"you're welcome, enjoy."

"we will." i rolled up the window and we parked 10 feet away from the back of the stage.

"we should be good here."

"okay." we all got out and started to walk to the back area.

"damn, everything is so loud."

"what do you expect? there's speakers everywhere." Dion said.

"relax, i haven't been this close to a stage since Megan toured."

"and that was?"

"a long time ago."

"let's wait over there, y'all."

we walked to the right side of the stage and sat in some chairs and watched her perform.

i love watching her do what she loves. she looks so happy at every moment she does, and it makes me happy. i see her with the biggest smile right now and it's making me glad that i came.

"what time is it?"

"8:35"

"oh shit, how long were we it the traffic, this shit is almost over."

"we got over 20 minutes, chill."

"where's everyone else?"

"they're actually over there." Dion pointed them out coming near us.

"hey, y'all made it."

"we did, and guess who's here!"

it was the other half of my crew, i'm so glad they all made it here safely.

"hey y'all! i'm glad you're all finally here."

"me too, but why aren't we in the crowd?"

"stage has a better view and we need to be here to execute the plan."

"what plan?"

"Yanna, can you explain to them, please?"

"yeah, so basically..." while she was telling them what was going on, the rest of us watched as Lani danced, sang, laughed, and smiled her ass off.

"what time is it now?"

"girl, did you not bring your damn phone with you?"

"no, i left it in the car."

"why?"

"that's not important, just tell me what time it is."

"it's 8:55."

"last song about to start."

i heard an acoustic guitar and i knew which song it was.

"i ain't never been a half-ass lover..."

this is my song, i love hearing her sing it whenever.

"...rather lay out on the train tracks for ya, hit the pavement for ya, make a statement, and you ain't never had to ask for that, it's included in the packaging, i wa-"

her mic cut out but the crowd was still singing along.

she continued to sing acapella until the song was over then she got a standing ovation. she waved and kissed the crowd goodbye and walked to the back of the stage.

"time for the plan to go down, y'all."

me, Ali, and Dion got up and started walking up to the front.

"oh shit." i heard from the both of them. they stopped walking and i wondered why.

i walked to the center of the stage and heard cheering, but what i saw was made me tune out all of the noise and the only thing i could hear was my heart beating faster and faster.

"KEHLANI." she turned around and saw me and was panicked.

i can't believe she would to this.

hey y'all, i'm here to tell you that this unfortunately the end of the sequel😭

don't worry, a new book will be coming out next year, i'll let you guys know when.

how was your day? mine was okay, i been coming back to this all day, if there's errors, don't mind them, i was tired, okay😭

maybe i'll update imagines here and there, but that i not a promise. expect me next year tho.

i hope y'all have a very happy holidays and the rest of the year, you deserve it.

thank every single on of you for reading my shit whether it was she just wanna talk, THIS, UBF, and anything else i've ever written, it means a lot to me fr.

i have so many books coming and y'all aren't ready for it, give me ideas for more in the meantime.

okay, i'm out. bye, i love y'all, be well🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 786 13
A random series of short stories centered around Kehlani Parrish.
35.1K 650 34
Kehlani is a 22 year old R&B singer that's going on tour and meets this one fan that she directly fall in love with. Will they end up together?
7.1K 160 12
See how far you and kehlani relationship goes , from the day y'all meet till the end , or will it ever end ? ( gxg ) ( pov)
20.7K 1.1K 31
"𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚�...