Someone Worth Staying For (Ho...

LostOncer tarafından

Malivore was out of Landon and Landon was back to normal, and not stuck in the darkness. The question was, is... Daha Fazla

Writer's Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The End

Chapter 11

1.9K 70 1
LostOncer tarafından

Hope's P.O.V.
    It's been days, maybe even a whole week since my lessons had started. My uncle says I'm doing well but it still feels pretty much the same to me. Which maybe proof that I'm just distracting myself from something that I don't want to admit. I guess I am getting a bit better with the control. Everyone has been so supportive and even would leave when I'm doing a lesson so I don't lose it with them around. Although Lizzie, Josie, and Landon have stayed at the house through some of them, mostly Josie though. Landon has been wanting to stay by me for all of them, to be supportive but knows I need my space as well. Another thing is.. Landon has been acting weird. He's here but not at the same time it feels like he's not all here. Like we could be talking and he would just space out. Maybe he's able to see something has changed between us? I'm not sure but I am keeping my eye on him.

    It was another day for a lesson and everyone went out into town to give me my space, except Josie and Landon. I didn't mind them staying, just as long as they kept their distance. I knew Lizzie would probably show up eventually because she would most likely get tired of her father and come back. I would allow them all to stay but my uncle believes it's best if it just sticks to a couple of them, which is probably a good idea. I was ready for my lesson. Josie, Landon, and the rest of my family sat nearby for support but kept their distance. "Alright Hope for our next lesson, I'm sure you won't like it, but it will help." I hear my uncle say and instantly I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. "What is it uncle Kol?" By the look on his face, he doesn't want to upset me but knows it probably will upset me. "I promise it'll help and we will all be here to stop you, if we need to." I don't like where this is going. "You need to feed from a person." I was right to have a bad feeling. "No, no, no, no!" I said and suddenly feel my anger over take me. "But Hope, it'll help with the control. Feeding from something still living that isn't an animal, will help." "I'm not hurting anyone." I start to walk off but both of my aunts stand in front of me to stop me. "Your uncle is right Hope. It will help and we are all here to stop you if you go too far." I sighed softly. I knew they were right but I still didn't like the idea. "We just need to find you someone to feed on. We can order food and whoever delivers it, can work." I look back at my uncle and give him a glare for making it seem like the human I feed from is just an experiment. "How about you feed from me?" My heart dropped when I hear that response. I turn around and see Josie standing up and walking towards me. "No! Hell no! That is not happening! I am not feeding from you Jo." I get so upset that she even suggested it. I never want to hurt Josie in anyway. "It'll be okay Hope. I trust you." "It would be better if it's someone you know because then your feelings would help you stop from killing them." I turn my head to my uncle and shake my head. "No! It's off the table, I am not feeding from Josie! And don't even think about it Landon." I said, looking towards Landon, knowing he would step in as well. "Come on Hope. It'll be okay. They will stop you if you go too far." I feel Josie grab my hands. "I trust you." I hated this idea but my uncle was right and I knew they all wouldn't give it up until we went through with it. "I don't like this one bit." "If it helps you, then I'm willing to step in." "Step in for what?" I hear Lizzie's voice speak up and I turn to her. I knew she would be on my side about this. "Your sister has offered to let me feed from her for my lesson." I instantly see Lizzie get upset. "Like hell you're feeding from Josie." "Thank you!" I said and Josie rolled her eyes. "Sorry Lizzie but you have no say in this. I'm helping Hope whether you like it or not." Josie won't stop, will she? "Jo, I'm with Lizzie on this. I'm not feeding from you." "It'll help you Hope and I trust you." "Come on little one." I hear my uncle say. I know Lizzie hates the idea as much as I do but I can tell she knew it would help me as well. "You all won't stop until I agree will you?" I asked and they shook their heads with a small smile on their faces. I sighed softly. "Alright fine but you better stop me if I go too far. And Jo, even if you have to stake me to stop me, just do it." I say but Josie shakes her head. "No I'm not doing that. I trust you to stop without having to do that. I would never stake you." It's almost as if I hurt her feelings by saying that. "Dad isn't going to like this." "Then he won't find out." I hear Josie and Lizzie go back and forth about it until they stopped. "Alright, let's get this over with." I still hate this idea but I do know none of them will shut up about it until I agreed to do it.

    Josie moved closer to me and pulled her hair out of the way. "I can't watch this." I hear Lizzie say and assume she turned away. I could hear Josie's heart beat racing. Was she scared that I will hurt her? "I don't know if I can do this." I said and looked at Josie who was holding her head to the side, waiting for me to bite into her neck. "Your uncle says it'll help and I believe it will too. I trust you Hope, completely." Why did that give me a bit more confidence? "We are right here to pull you off of her if you go too far." I hear my aunt Freya say. I can tell everyone was nervous, but they all knew it was necessary and needed to happen eventually. I move closer to Josie's neck and linger there for a moment. I'm sure she was able to feel my breath by now. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." I whispered, knowing she would hear me, since I was so close to her ear. "You can do it Hope." I guess that was her way of saying that I shouldn't be apologizing. I sighed softly and let my fangs and veins show. I slowly move close enough to where my lips are barely grazing her skin. I was close enough to smell her scent as it was overwhelming. Why did she smell so good? I bite onto her neck as gently as I can and start drinking her blood. I could hear her wince a bit from the small pain she got from the fangs sinking into her skin, but she held back any screams that she might've wanted to let out. I continued to drink from her and I couldn't get enough of her. She tasted so good, better than anything else I've ever had. Why did she taste so good? Maybe it was just because I was hungry or she was the first actual human I've fed from. "Hope that's enough." I hear my uncle say but it was like my fangs had a mind of their own because I couldn't stop. "Hope, stop!" I hear my family call out. "Hope Andrea Mikaelson, if you don't get you fangs out of my sister's neck, I will snap your neck." I hear Lizzie and even a threat didn't make me stop. "H-Hope?" I hear Josie's voice and suddenly I have control again. I stop feeding from her and pull my fangs out. I don't know if it was just because of being in the moment but I licked Josie's neck to clean off the blood and left a little kiss before pulling away. When I realize what had happened, I look at Josie, worried I drained her too much. "I'm sorry!" I said and then ran off with my vampire speed. I almost.. I can't even think the word when it comes to Josie.

Josie's P.O.V.
    When I felt her fangs sink into my neck, it did hurt but not how I imagined it would. Maybe it's because she went gentle. And when I started to get weaker, it took me saying something, to pull her out of her trance. How did I do that? It was almost as if she was sired to me but that wouldn't be possible since I wasn't a vampire that turned her. I felt Hope lick my neck afterwards as well, I assume to clean off the dripping blood. But it's almost as if I felt her kiss my neck as well. It was probably just her pulling away and her lips grazing my skin made it feel that way. But the real question was, did I kinda like it? Not the being fed from part but the rest of it. Hope's lips on my neck. Feeling her tongue run across my skin. Why did I want to feel that sensation again? "Josie are you okay?" I hear Rebekah ask me. I was a little dizzy but I was fine. "Uh yeah just a bit dizzy." "Here take a seat, I'll go get you some water and something sweet." Freya said and helped me sit down before leaving. "Were you scared?" I hear Kol ask me. "Uh no, I trust Hope. Why?" I asked and what he said next gave me even more questions. "Well your heart is racing love." My heart was racing and I had almost forgotten they could hear it. I wasn't scared so was it because of the sensation I wanted to feel from Hope again? "Where did Hope go?" I asked, trying to change the subject, without making it seem like I was changing it. "She ran off. I'm sure she'll be back once she gets a hold of herself." Rebekah said and then I hear Lizzie behind me. "That was a stupid idea! She almost killed you!" I turn to look at her. "No she stopped. It's fine Lizzie. Hope would never do that and you know that." "Well you better cover that up because dad and your little wolf girlfriend will probably be pissed." I knew Lizzie was right. Especially since Finch and I were fighting over Hope recently. And seeing that Hope fed from me, she would definitely be pissed. Freya came back and handed me a snack and some water. I drink the water and then eat the snack. "Thank you."

    While I sat there and everyone else stood around me, I hear Hope speak up. "Are you okay Jo?" I turned to her and stand up, stumbling a bit from still being dizzy, and walk over to her. I grab a hold of her hands and look into her eyes. "I'm fine Hope." "I almost ki-" It was like she couldn't say the word. I've heard Hope say the word many times before but why couldn't she say it when it was connected to me? "But you didn't. You stopped and I'm fine. I promise." I could tell she was beating herself up over this. "Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault." "Do you want me to heal that?" She asked and I knew it would be a good idea because then I wouldn't have to hide it but I wasn't sure if I could bring myself to drink her blood. "Uh no, it's fine. I'll just have to hide it from certain people." "I guess I need more practice." "Maybe a bit more but you are getting better." Her aunt Rebekah walked up, trying to reassure Hope. "She's right, you are getting better."

    "But Hope, why did it take Josie saying something to make you stop?" Her uncle asked and it made me blush a bit. Did she actually stop just because I said something? "I uh.. I don't know. Maybe because I could hear how weak she was getting?" I see Rebekah and Freya give eachother a look as if they knew something, no one else knew. What could they possibly know that we all didn't? "Come on Jo, I'll help you hide that bite." Hope said and pulled me into the house. It was almost as if she didn't want to be apart of that conversation. Why did Hope only stop when I said something?

Hope's P.O.V.
    I couldn't stop thinking about my lips on Josie's neck nor her blood. Why did Josie taste so good? Why was that not what was mostly on my mind? What was mostly on my mind was my lips against her skin and how I wanted to do it again. But was it just because I wanted to or because I needed more of her blood? I walk Josie towards my room and let her sit down on my bed. I speed over to my makeup box and then sped back over to Josie. She moved her hair out of the way and tilted her head a bit. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked and started to cover up her bite mark. I knew it had to be covered up or else everyone else would have questions and two certain people would be pissed about it, but I didn't want to think about Finch right now. For some reason everytime that wolf girl was around or mentioned, I felt my blood boil. I wasn't sure why but it always happened. "Hope, I promise I'm okay. Are you okay?" I looked at Josie and knew she was worried about me, probably because I ran off earlier. "Yeah I'm okay. I just hated that I almost didn't stop. I went too far Jo. You should've just used magic on me or something." I said and sighed softly as I continued to cover up her bite. The more I looked at her neck, the more I remember what had happened. Why did I suddenly get an urge? I don't know if it was hunger again or if something else. "No. I wasn't going to do anything to you. I trusted you to stop on your own and you did." Why did Josie trust me so much and so easily, especially after I almost kil.. I still couldn't even think the word when it involved Josie. Why was that? I've said the word more times than I honestly wanted, but why couldn't I say it or think it when it involved Josie? "Alright all done. No one should be able to see it now. It would be easier if you let me heal it but it's your choice." I said and started to put the makeup away. "Thanks Hope. And I would but I honestly don't know if I could bring myself to drink your uh.. you know." I chuckled softly and looked at Josie. "I get what you mean. And I don't blame you. I never wanted to do it before either but now it's different being a vampire now. It's an acquired taste, I guess you could say." I hear Josie chuckle, making me smile. "If you ever need a human blood bag, I'll be right there for you, just ask." I hear Josie say and I look at her and shook my head. "One, never call yourself that again. And two, I am never going to do that. I almost didn't stop and I don't want to risk that again. I'm not going to hurt you Jo." Part of me couldn't believe she would say that and the other part of me knew she would offer that to me. "But Hope, I wan-" "No Josie. I'm not feeding from you again and that's that." I said and got up, getting a bit mad at her for her bringing it up. "You're mad at me, aren't you?" I sighed softly and turn towards her. "Of course I'm mad Jo. I didn't want to do that because I got so close to.." I still couldn't say it. "I knew you wouldn't have given it up until I agreed so I did and I almost didn't stop!" Why was I so upset about this? "But Hope, you did stop, so it's okay." I feel Josie grab my hands and I look down at our hands. "I trusted you and I will continue to trust you. You stopped yourself. It may have taken a bit, but you stopped in time. Besides I knew you would hate yourself if you hurt an innocent person." "Yeah..but I probably would've hated myself even more if I hadn't stopped when it was you." I said and pulled my hands away to pace around the room. Why was I bothered so much with this? I wasn't this bothered when I almost fed from Landon. "Hope, I'm here. I'm alive. That's all that matters right now." Josie was right. She was alive and here with me right now. That is all that mattered right now. "I'm sorry Jo." I said and looked at her. "You don't have to apologize but I know you want to hear that I forgive you, and I do. It wasn't your fault and you know that. So please stop blaming yourself. I don't like it when you blame yourself." I sighed softly and nodded my head. Why can't I stay mad at Josie for too long? It was easy for me to be mad at someone, so why wasn't it easy to be mad with Josie?

Author; Another chapter before Christmas! Like I said before, next week on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I will not be updating the story. I may write a bit but I won't update it. Now the more I think about it, the more I realize this story might be a bit shorter than I originally wanted it to unless I can come up with more ideas to add onto it because some of the big things I thought of will possibly be happening in the next few chapters. Again Happy Holidays everyone! And if I don't update before Christmas again, it'll be afterwards I promise!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.8K 333 21
Instead of turning off her humanity Hope mourns Landon's death. Grief stricken and heart broken the Tribrid begins to isolate herself from others inc...
209K 6.3K 107
"Sometimes we think The greatest mysteries of the universe Lay outside of us. In the vast expansive skies. Little do we know, The greatest mysteries...
32.2K 907 17
#1 in Ryan Clarke! When Hope's search for answers leads her back in time, she finds herself with an unlikely companion and a quest to fulfill. So as...
2.6K 107 8
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't take place in any of the seasons of Legacies. Hope became a tribrid, a...