Story Of My Life *1d and 5SOS*

By Summerke_

Juul's life is not easy. For example, being excluded and bullied at school, which makes her feel very bad. Sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

50

18 1 0
By Summerke_

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Ashton! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday sweetie!" I sing, dropping myself on top of the bed where Ashton is lying on... "Whew..." I hear him as I land on top of him. "What time is it?" He mumbles hoarsely. "Half past five!" I draw a big smile. Ashton groans and tries to turn around, which doesn't work; I'm on top of him.

The room door swings open. An over-eager Calum enters. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH! I'M BREAKING INTO YOUR ROOM! I'M THE FIRST AND... Oh..." He looks at me. "Well... I wanted to be first..." Complained Calum, "Then you should have slept here, like me!" I stick my tongue out. "You weren't allowed to!" Protests Calum. Ashton sighs. "Guys, it's only half past five. Leave me alone..." I hear him mutter.

Calum slowly approaches. Then he jumps on top of Ashton too. "AU! Calum you're to fat for this shit!" Ashton laughs. Calum deliberately moves back and forth. "Auhau!" Whines Ashton. "Oh come on, you're 20 now! You have to be able to take a beating!" Laughs Calum.

"What the fack is going on here?" Hears a raspy girl's voice. I turn round startled. In the doorway stands a sleepy Lauren. She rubs her eyes and then looks at us questioningly. "Wishing your brother a happy birthday." Calum replies cheerfully. Lauren approaches, smiling. "So where is he?" She asks. Ashtons raises his hand. "Here! Lau, please tell those idiots to get off me!" I hear him say, laughing. "You hear him..." She tries to say quasi bitchily. "I'm getting off Ashton and sitting next to him. Calum stands up. Lauren runs towards us and jumps on top of Ashton. "Happy birthday bro!" She gives him a kiss on the cheek. Then she gets off him. "I'm broken..." Ashton sighs. I laugh. His day has yet to begin.

—————

"Is it safe to go outside?" Ashton asks, smiling, as he looks outside. It is now one o'clock and we are standing in front of the entrance to the Allphones arena. There are hundreds of girls standing behind the barricades, waiting for a glimpse of Ashton.

this morning had been very pleasant. Ashton's mother had cake, we sang for Ashton and memories of the past were made. He also received presents.

Calum was there too, but went to his parents' at about midday. He came later, because he had to miss his parents. We are also a bit later.

As a surprise, Lauren, Harry and Ashton's mother are coming to the concert tonight. They don't know anything about my speech. I'm really nervous, especially now that my in-laws are in the audience...

"Let's just take our chances." I open the door, a loud scream meets us. I bite my lip, so many people... I step out, Ashton follows me. All sorts of things are shouted as we walk past, luckily there are drink gates and people pushing people back. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Ashton looks at me. He probably sees that all these people are oppressing me, because he grabs my hand. "OH MY GOD! JASHTON!" I hear someone scream. I smile. "ASHTON WE LOVE YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY WITH YOUR LOVELY GIRLFRIEND!" We walk past the people, hundreds of girls. "Ash, Juul! Can I please take a selfie with you?" It sounds very quiet, very normal compared to the rest. I look at the direction of the sound. A girl with purple, blue hair looks at us questioningly. I walk up to her and pull Ashton with me. "Sure!" I say, posing for the picture.

"Ash! Birthday boy!" As soon as we get inside Ashton is jumped by Luk and Michael, who are in the dressing room. "Where is my lovely brother?" I ask, looking on. "Rehearsal, we couldn't and can't do anything without Ash and Cal." Answer Luke, who lets go of Ashton. "Tonight do what we love the most! I hope it will be a good concert!" Ashton drops down on the couch. "It certainly will." Mutters Michael, grinning at me.

—————

The arena is already filling up with people. It is five to seven, which means: Five minutes to go before 5 seconds of summer starts! About half an hour to go before I can go on... I'm going for the last song, so I know for sure that Ashton won't be expecting it.

The rehearsals were fun, even though I didn't get much out of them. When 5 seconds of summer rehearsed, I practised the speech with Zayn. And when One Direction rehearsed, I rehearsed with Calum. Calum told me to go to the front of the stage, but I decided not to. I want to be with Ashton.

We are now all in the corridor in front of the stage. Ashton thinks it's weird, but he keeps quiet about it.

Only Wienowa is nowhere to be seen... Nobody knows where she is. Liam was already starting to get worried, so I told her to go and get something to eat. I don't know if it's really like that, but Liam shouldn't stress before and during his show.

"Showtime!" Shouts Ashton enthusiastically as he grabs his drumsticks. He gives me a quick kiss. "This is a great birthday." He whispers. I smile, if I dare, he'll get better...

—————

"I don't dare anymore!" I stress to Louis, who is standing next to me. "Don't worry. It'll be all right!" He puts his hand on my shoulder. Zayn comes over to us. "Is she stressing again?" He asks. Louis nods. "Is not necessary..." Zayn smiles at me. "Then I'll go ahead..." I take a deep breath and walk a little closer to the stage, where Liam, Niall, Mayke and Harry are standing. They're busy talking. "I don't know where she is either, right?" Sighs Harry, a little irritated. "She can't go and get food for half an hour, can she?" Asks Liam worriedly. "Could be..." Mayke tries to reassure him. "Yes, if it's crowded, far away or a large quantity. Trust me, I know all about it!" Jumps Niall to her side. I join them. "Juul, are you sure that..." He falls silent after hearing the music stop on the stage. I listen with bated breath to what they say, "Uhm.... Guys, why are we stopping?" We have one more song to do!" I hear Ashton say. If I hadn't been so nervous right now, I probably would have laughed out loud. "We know, but we have something to announce!" Says Luke. If it goes as agreed now, they're going to congratulate him first. I walk up at the time of 'happy birthday'. "This drummer is a birthday boy!" Calum's enthusiastic voice causes a lot of screaming and cheering. I can hear Ashton laughing. "Birthdayboy! What's your name and how old did you get?" Michael asks, as if he doesn't know. Meanwhile, I am handed a headset, which is installed on me. "It only goes on when they start singing!" Says the crew member softly. I nod. "Ashton! I'm Ashton! And twenty years young!" Ashton shouts cheerfully, making me laugh. "Then we're going to sing to you, Ashton of twenty!" Calls Calum, "Goodluck!" I hear from all sides. I take a deep breath, showtime. "1, 2, 3!" Calls Michael.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" The light on my headset goes on. I walk up, singing along. As soon as I get on stage, there are loud cheers. Sheesh! What a crowd! I try to focus my attention on Ashton, who is surprised by the clapping. I'm right behind him now, I just have to bend down and I'm touching him. "Happy birthday to you!" I sing, bringing my head to my ear. Ashton looks back, startled. When he sees me, he smiles and bares his teeth.

"Juul!" He shouts when the song ends, causing everyone to clap, whereas only half a minute ago they were doing so. "Girl, you're on the big screen!" Shouts Luke. Cunt... I take a deep breath and look around nervously. Ashton notices. He knocks on his lap, I sit on it. It feels safer, despite being stared at by I don't know how many people, all shouting 'AAWH'. I have prepared a whole speech, but now I have spontaneously forgotten it. In general, I still remember it. I'm just going to try it, see if I have the same talent as Zayn. "What people here... All for my brother, his friends and the boys, of course... Wow..." I begin, looking down the hall in amazement, bad idea.... "Ash, I'm here to say happy birthday! You've come to mean so much to me in such a short time! I love you and I hope to have many more birthdays with you!" Ashton smiles at me. He plants a long kiss on my mouth. Not a kiss, but a kiss. When he removes his lips from mine, he looks at me proudly. "I'm so proud that you're my girlfriend!" He says, wrapping arms around me. Again the room is filled with 'AAAWH', but that happens all the time.

"And now it's time for Amnesia, I'm leaving..." I want to get up, but Ashton stops me. "Don't leave me! Play with me!" Ashton pulls a pout. "I... Can't play the drums..." I look at him with raised eyebrows. "I'm going to teach you! You take my drumsticks and I'll take your hands and we'll do it together!" Ashton claps his hands enthusiastically. The audience claps along. Actually, I don't fancy it, but when I see Ashton's face I don't dare say no any more, so I agree. "Ashton takes my hands and I take his drumsticks.

He puts my hands in the right position. When we have to drum, Ashton plays through my hands. We look like a person! Like I'm his hands. It's going faster than I imagined. Amnesia echoes through the arena.

When the song is over, I get up. Ashton okay. "Thank you so much Sydney!" Luke calls, then we walk off, because I have taken up time, one direction has to be called immediately.

When we're behind the stage, I'm flying around Ashton's neck. "That was amazing!" I say. "Thank you for the birthday wish, beautiful." he kisses me. I smile. "I'm going to have a drink." I mumble. I'm thirsty... I walk towards the dressing room. In the hallway I bump into someone, I can just keep myself upright. "Sorry..." I hear a familiar voice: Wienowa. "Everybody's looking for you, moron! Where were you?" I ask. "Where's Liam?" Wienowa ignores my question and bounces nervously from one leg to the other. "He's already on stage. He..." "Cunt." Wienowa interrupts me. "What is it?" I ask, a little confused. Wienowa bites her piercing nervously. "Promise you won't tell anyone?" she asks. I'm starting to get scared, she's so nervous for a reason. I nod slowly. "Okay..." Wienowa sighs, probably to calm herself. She looks around the hallway. "I'm pregnant..." she says in a trembling voice. "From Liam."

1883 words

Don't forget to vote

An extra long chapter

Hope you like it so far

200 eyes OMG thank you so much :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 149 26
Delilah has just come out of a relationship that changed everything. While she's struggling to gain some sort of control in her life, her band, 5 Sec...
880 22 15
We all have that one friend who you can tell everything to, they're your best friend and you cannot live without them. I had that...I had 4 of the be...
1.3K 68 32
When Emily's brother-in-law the famous Niall Horan asks her to come on tour with him she can't say no. But Harry Styles (the person she hates the mos...
6.1K 244 20
" I don't see why you guys aren't talking, you've already relieved the sexual tension." he said bluntly. I blushed and stared at Calum with wide eyes...