I Was Just His Tool (Taehyung...

De story_writer77

Taehyung: "I don't care you can pay it or not. I want my debt till next week!!" Jeun: "Taehyung please give u... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 16

4 1 0
De story_writer77

I was hurt. So I kept my mouth shut.

After sometime we reached my old house. My cute small beautiful home. How much I missed you home. That mansion of Taehyung really is a suffocating place for me. But I can't say I won't miss it. I am hella scared for Taehyung's life more than him. And I guess I am gonna miss that mansion or Taehyung the so called suffocating place and person.

We rang the doorbell. Oppa immediately opened and hugged me. I greeted him back. Taehyung didn't come out of the car. He just waved at us from far while Oppa helped me to pick my heavy big bags. Coz I put almost every cloth of mine in the bags in case he doesn't return early.

After assuring my security Taehyung left from there and we closed the door.

Hoseok: "How are you?"

Jeun: "I am fine oppa. How were you these days. I missed you alot."

Hoseok: "I am good but you seem anxious. Is everything really alright between you and Taehyung?"

Jeun: "Yeah oppa everything is alright."

Hoseok: "You know you can tell me if he bothers you. I know I didn't save you when he took you with him on the name of debt but trust your oppa I won't tolerate any toxic behaviour towards my sister. "

Jeun: "Trust me Oppa everything is fine. He has changed after our marriage. "

Hoseok: "But how can he change after forcing you to be his wife??"

Jeun: "Oppa please I am tired and I wanna take rest I don't want to argue about anything."

Hoseok: "I am sorry dear you may go and rest your room is set you can sleep. Anna and Eunwoo are sleeping."

Jeun: "Its okay oppa." I smiled at my innocent oppa.

Hoseok: "I just don't want you to be scared of anything at least until I am alive. So tell me first of all if something bothers you." And then he hugged me patting my head.

Jeun: "I love you Oppa. Now you should also sleep as it is late night." I again smiled at him.

Hoseok: "Yeah sure."

I went towards my old bed, the ceiling I used to stare at nights when I was tensed, and the walls where I used to hang some favourite paintings of mine were still there. I threw myself on the bed but I wasn't getting any sleep.

I told oppa that I am feeling sleepy just to get away from his questions because I couldn't answer them myself. I was so confused and terrified for Taehyung. Worried would be a good word to describe my feeling for him.

The next morning;

I woke up and greeted Anna Eonni and Eunwoo and also had breakfast with them. I remember last time having breakfast with them when Oppa was behaving so weird coz he was tensed. But now I was glad to see everyone with a smile and without any worry on their faces I saw last time. But my worry never left me and it was for Taehyung. I didn't know the reason why I always thought about him when I was with my family but the only excuse my mind could give me was that he was my husband, its okay to worry about your husband.

I also had a huge amount of money Taehyung gave me.

Flashback:

One night ago when Taehyung informed me about his mission;

He handed me huge amount of money. I looked at him with confused eyes.

Taehyung: "What?"

Jeun: "Are you sure you are giving me this amount for staying in my brother's house?"

Taehyung: "What, is it not enough? Tell me I will give you more but hurry we don't have time."

Jeun: "No it's more than enough. "

He just hummed. Like I still ain't used to this person. I have been living with him since a couple of weeks but sometimes we still behave like we are from different worlds. Funny.

I was thinking like this when my eyes widened feeling strong embrace around my body.

He hugged me?

Taehyung: "Please take care of yourself. I can't guarantee about my life but you have to be strong. "

Jeun: "Please don't say like this I am getting scared."

Taehyung: "Why? It will do no bad to you. You will get free from this house and from me... If I die. "

Jeun: "No I am scared because I am worried something bad might happen to you. "

Taehyung: "Uh I am just giving you some courage everything will be fine."

This conversation was going on while we were in each other's embrace until he let go of me.

Flashback ended;

I was playing with Eunwoo in the living room as I had nothing else to do. He has grown a little older cutie. He talks alot now.

Eunwoo: "Noona where were you these days? I asked eomma but he said  that you are living in your new house."

Jeun: "Yes my baby your noona is married now so she lives in her new house. I will show you someday. "

Eunwoo: "But noona why girls have to leave their house. Can't you live with us?" His cute baby inquiries I have fallen for.

I chuckled;
Jeun: "Aww my baby look your noona is here to play with you. What do you wanna do?"

Eunwoo: "Noona you didn't gift me anything. I am angry." He made a pout. I kissed him on his cheek and spoke with a smile:

"Okay then we will go to a toy store and my baby will buy whatever he chooses. Happy??"

Eunwoo: "Yess!!" He uttered with excitement.

The next day we went to shopping. I felt like I have gone back to my old bachelor life because my husband was nowhere to be seen in my life. I wasn't allowed to call him, couldn't meet him, and couldn't take a glance of him. But his face and voice always kept roaming in my mind. I was just so trustfrated by my all time tension and worry for him.

After two weeks,

It was 9 pm. I was getting bored. I had watched movies and dramas of my interest and I got bored of that now. I also help Anna Eonni in house chores to divert my mind. And Eunwoo had slept but I was not sleepy at 9 pm just.

I suddenly got an idea.

Why not write my diary and express my feelings with it? Maybe time passes and I feel a little relieved.

I had a habit of writing my feelings in my diary. It was a shiny yet simple diary. So I decided to tell all my feelings to it as it my best friend who keeps all my secrets and never judges me.

I searched my cupboard, my drawers but didn't find anywhere. Then I remembered that it is in Taehyung's home. I brought it there and used to write in it whenever I felt lonely.

"Duhh what shoud I do now?"
I murmured to myself.

But it's still 9 pm. Nothing will happen if I go there and bring my diary right? Because I really wanted to open it after a long time. And I will also get a view of outside since I haven't been out after that shopping with Eunwoo. I am actually not that type of girl to roam around the city. I keep myself in house. Just job to home and home to job was my routine.

Hoseok Oppa was in the living room having his dinner. I already had mine in the evening so I wasn't hungry.

Jeun: "Oppa I am going out I will return early okay?"

Oppa: "Okay no problem but where are you going? "

Jeun: "Just some outing?"

Oppa: "But why at this time dear? You know its night so-"

Jeun: "I will return early so don't worry I was just getting bored so I am going for some outing."

Oppa: "Okok fine just stay safe bye."

Jeun: "Bye"

And then I marched out of the house. I didn't felt like telling to Oppa that I was going to Tae's house. I was not only going for my diary but also missing that big mansion. I am kinda attached to it.

I took a taxi and after some minutes I reached in front of the house. It's gate was looking dark due to the night which gave me a little disturbing vibes. There were no guards and just a single dim bulb was on. It was weird.

Oh and the most irritating thing, I don't know how to get inside the mansion. I don't have any key and everything must be locked as no one is inside. How dumb of me I didn't even think about that.

There were so many weird things and another weird fact was that the main gate was opened. Maybe Taehyung returned at that time. But why so dim lights, no guards and on the top of it why didn't he inform me at the first place? Anyhow I shrugged off these questions and went inside. The environment was creepy. I went towards the main door of the mansion and it was not just opened, but it looked like its lock is broken. I looked at it with focus but wasn't able to recognise whether it is opened or locked due to the darkness. Only moon light was making things slight visible making the green plants to look black and every other thing grey type like a black and white old horror movie. But I chose to consider the main wooden door just opened because Taehyung must not enter in his own house breaking the locks right?

I went inside. And straight towards our room upstairs to find my diary. But there were some people with torches on their foreheads and were talking to each other opening every drawer and throwing things here and there searching for something.

I listened to them hiding outside the room beside the door.

Man1: That Kim Taehyung sent his wife somewhere otherwise we could kidnap her to threaten him."

I became stir. They were talking about me. My hands started shivering but my body was froze.

Man2: "You know he is also a mafia like Jackson boss he is not a fool."

So they were Jackson's men. I was figuring out by their conversations.

Man3: "Stop discussing and search if you can find any information about his location or any phone type device so we can trace or get some information. You stupids."

Man1 and Man2 said "Yes Sir" to Man3 making me recognise that Man3 was their head. But there were not only 3 people searching here and there.

Suddenly the lights turned on in the corridor where I was present outside our room, making me startled. I turned around and saw a person with the same outfit as those people who were inside the room. He was smirking at me with a disgusting face. I got more frightened like hell.

Man4: "Look guys come outside here we have found a girl. I guess she is That bastard Kim Taehyung's wife. The women we are searching for. "

The three men came outside with shocked faces. Another one came from behind me. I didn't know about that fifth person until he grabbed my arm harshly. I flinched. They chuckled seeing me frightened.

Man5: "Baby what are you doing? Hiding from us??"

They all laughed at the same time.

Jeun: "Please let me go. I will not tell anything to anyone." I said with my pleasing and teary eyes.

Man2: "Do you really think that is gonna happen?"

Man1: "Boss will be so glad seeing her. Lets take her to him as soon as possible. It will be so fun threatening Taehyung about his wife and making him kneel down for his wife's sake."

Man3: "I wish I could use you but we have to take you to boss. "

Jeun: "Please leave me. What are you thinking will do no good. I am Taehyung's forced wife he won't give you anything just for me. He doesn't love me at all."

Man4: "Just shut up who asked for your opinion."

Man3: "Okay take her to the car. "

Jeun: "No please."

Man4 also held my other arm while Man5 was already holding my one. They were dragging me downstairs outside. I was so scared.

End of chapter;

Hi my dear readers. Here is another update full of some different scenes than a usual routine. I hope I complete this story in a century coz I am damn lazy.🙂 Anyways enjoy guys I will come with another chapter and trust me it will be spicy!💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

262K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
354K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
5.9K 129 14
•Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl •Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king •Jihye who can't see anyone in pain • jungkook...
10.9K 706 27
This is a story about a boy Kim Taehyung who face a lot of difficulty in his life but his friends Jimin and Jungkook always stay by his side. His fia...