CHIKU |TAEKOOK| Small Town lo...

By YourUnnie232

A story of unconditional love and doomed betrayal between two lovers. Who once set foot in the capital city S... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
TwentyπŸ”ž
new story
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three πŸ”ž
Twenty Four
Twenty FiveπŸ’
Twenty Six 🌼
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
one shot
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty Two
Forty Three
very important please read
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
sequal is out

Forty one

1.5K 123 24
By YourUnnie232

And the night ended in an unexpected way for everyone present inside of the home. Taehyung was lost with words reading the text. He actually started to believe that everyone present around him is just pranking him, Otherwise there's no way their relationship would come to this phase! And even for what? A stupid marriage proposal? Yes it's a stupid thing he would want to hear more. He knows nothing is wrong, everything is perfect around him. They are perfect their love his healthy enough to create any misunderstanding between them. He believes his Hyung more then him. He believes that, They will survive even in their deepest downfall. The way they started their relationship would be resemblance of their stablence into it. A mere girl or whoever this is, he won't gonna let them break them apart.

With shaky hands Taehyung placed the phone on the floor not even daring to form any sob nor any words. He want to just sleep now. Maybe the new day would bring new thing to him! He thought if he don't react much then his Hyungie would finally give up on his prank and tell him the truths.

With Wobbling legs Taehyung walks outside not minding any words Ana was forming,Following him. Taehyung doesn't want any explanation from anyone. He knows everything is fine. He believes his Hyung. He doesn't deserve this, his Hyungie won't ever betray him. He believes that. Belives them.

He enters the guest bedroom, simply walks towards the bed and shakily unfolded the blanket and get inside of that soft and fluffy thing, covers himself lying down there. He just wants to hide somewhere, where no one can get him. He is ashamed today, he felt like his dignity got exposed to that person, who have been always encouraged him in everything, the person who never thought him as a stranger but his own brother. Embarrassment too is eating the boy up. He hid himself under the blanket turning like a ball, then he bursted out with silent sobs.

Hyungie please say something, your silence is eating me up. You can't make fun of our unconditional love. You have to protect it. Don't be the reason of my tears. I beg you Hyungie, please tell me you were not with someone other, without telling me. I don't want to doubt yet your silence is leading me to do that again and again. Please please please, say no, you were just pranking me. I would gladly give you a hard punch. But if whatever my heart is making me feel becomes true then I don't think we will be the same again! I don't think I would be able to forgive you ever, I don't want to be your mistress, after whatever I did for you, sacrificed for you!!!!

Ana is silently standing at the door step looking at the boy's hidden body, listening to his hurtful sobs. She is not getting any courage to even approaching him. But she can't even leave the boy behind. She don't want to even imagine though, but still she would never let the boy hurt himself out of depression. She silently walks towards the sofa and set on it.

This is what happens, when you love someone more then yourself! And it hurts like fucking hell when that particular someone happens to be the only reason of your misery. Hopefully tomorrow's Sun shines different.

_______________________________________

On the otherside Jeongguk is silent. Terribly looking at nothing sitting on the ground. Same goes for Seokjin as well. He too don't know what he will do now!

"Gguk, Come here. And lay down." Seokjin whispered silently. Jeongguk just nod his head looking at the door from where Taehyung left this room.
He crowls towards the bed and lays there.

"Sigh* Don't think too much, we will talk about this tomorrow okay? Don't stress." Seokjin reassures covering him with a duvet. Whereas as Jeongguk nod his head again with eyes closed.

Now this Is Ana and Seokjin who is left behind with a lot of tension surrounding them.

______________________________________

The next day:

Disappointment is blooming over the woman's face. She can't belive Jeongguk randomly left for office, before anyone could wake up, as if nothing happened. How can the younger he so ignorant for the person whom he loves dearly. She is disappointed at Jeongguk.

And now, She can't even looks at the other's face who has no emotion showing. Taehyung is blank all day. The immediate thing he did was to runs to their bedroom after waking up this morning, but for his dissatisfaction Jeongguk was not there. Only Seokjin was laying on the sofa and a piece of paper was placed on the bed.

"Chiku, I am sorry I have an
Important meeting today,
I had to leave early,
will be back by evening. Take care"

This is the only thing, Which is getting Taehyung' attention all the day. He keep looking at the piece of paper while smiling, sitting on their Sofa. Ana is trying to make any small conversation more like trying to make him atleast eat something but the other is not listening anything.

"Noona, You know, Hyungie made us all clown yesterday. He pranked us all." Taehyung giggled after a long silence. Ana sighs out loud. Listening to the boy. Atleast he formed any word.

"Taetae, you should eat something-

"Aish Noona, I am not hungry. Anyway how can I even eat! When I don't even know Hyungie yet eaten or not!" Taehyung pouted.

"Don't talk about that jerk in front of me, I will personally kill him, let him come home." She muttered gritting her teeth.

"Yaaaaah! You can't do that, I won't spare you if you even try to touch my Hyungie." Taehyung glares.

"Sigh* Gosh! I can't belive you Taetae. After what happened yesterday the audacity of him leaving you behind just like nothing happens? Yet you are siding him? Gosh Taetae, loving someone is beautiful, but only when, that person is capable of returning it."

"Hyungie loves me too Noona, you can't doubt on his love like this. And yesterday nothing happened." Taehyung said a bit shock his eyes are tearing up he don't want to believe her.

Ana panicked.
"Taetae, ofcourse He loves you, I didn't Doubt it, I am sorry baby. He is just acting like dumb, that's why I had to said that. Please forgive your Noona!" The woman said showing him her puppy eyes. Taehyung just meekly nod.

"Noona, I didn't do anything wrong right- Hyungie, I didn't say anything wrong to my Hyungie right noona? Did I say something bad, that he is feeling bad?"

"What? No way, Ofcourse you didn't do anything to even hurt him like he did to you. If I were you, I wouldn't even let him breath the next moment I got to know the truth."

"Hyungie, Hyungie can't love anyone, he loves me only. Right Noona?"

"Oh Gosh Taetae! Of course he loves you. Don't worry." She said reassuring the boy, but internally praying to God that, her words to stay always true.

Their conversation got interrupted by the main door opening. Seokjin comes in.

"Where did you go? I was calling you." Ana asked.

Without saying anything Seokjin walks towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. After gulping that he again comes to the duo and set on the sofa with a sigh.

"I went to meet Mr. Byun. Jeongguk' ex boss." He said rubbing his face exhausted.

Both the other's face snapped towards the elder.

"What? How it went?" Ana asked carressing Taehyung's back soothingly. She don't want to trigger the boy again.

"Aish no Ana, I couldn't meet him, unfortunately he had a stroke last night and now admitted to a hospital. The receptionist said."

"Hyu-ng! How is Hyungie? Did you meet him? Did he say something? Did he ask about me? Did my Hyungie ate something?"

"Taetae, The receptionist said Jeongguk is in a meeting, she told me to wait. But I didn't. I don't want to be a petty follower in his eyes. Anyway my intention was only to meet Mr. Byun or his daughter. But unfortunately couldn't approach them at this condition." Seokjin sighs.

"How could someone stoop so low to hurt someone? I am glad that, he is dying." Ana said.

"What! Ana don't say like that, I know this is not you. You can't think bad about anyone." Seokjin scolded his wife.

"But they hurt my Taetae' feelings."

"Ana, That person just placed a proposal to Jeongguk, this is totally normal, he is a father ofcourse anyone would die to see their children in a good hand. Maybe he didn't have knowledge about him being in a relationship!!! More like He seems to be a sensible person. Otherwise who dares to give their company's CEO post to someone other then his own daughter?" Seokjin reasons.

"I don't know but the truth-

"What are you saying Hyung!!! It was just a prank, you shouldn't have take it seriously." Taehyung said confused.

"Prank? Are you hearing yourself Taetae? Be practical and tough. This is not something we should blew off! Indeed Jeon Jeongguk is behaving like a criminal." Seokjin stated firmly making the younger' body stiffened on his position.

"NO YOU ARE LYING. ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY THAT HYUNGIE WAS WITH SOMEONE OTHER THESE DAYS!!! NO. IT WAS A PRANK." Taehyung bursted out crying. Lack of Jeongguk's warmth is not helping his condition at all. He wants to hold Jeongguk right now. But why is he not here!!!!

Ana Panicked. She reassures the other.
"Taetae. Don't cry. There must be some other reason too right? Believe your Hyungie okay? We will talk to him tonight. Everything will be okay. Don't worry baby."

"That me-ans, the message was true? Hyu-ng, he loves Som-eone other?" Taehyung panicked.

"Tae, Gguk didn't accepted it by himself. Don't take it seriously. It can be spam too. We have to bring out the truth okay?" Seokjin reassures feeling bad for the other.

You didn't do it right Gguk. How could you leave your love behind for just a fucking meeting, when he needed you the most! The most Jeon, the most.

He thought.

"But what if Hyun-gie, Himse-lf ask me to leave him then? Will I have to sacrifice my lo-ve too?"

"Gguk loves you Tae. Yet if he asks, Then just let him free. Don't let your self value get bruised. after WHATEVER you did to him, the moment he would forget that, the exact moment he would deserve nothing but to lose you. And The regression would be more pathetic."
Seokjin said with a straight face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
606K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.9K 377 22
"I love you but it's pretty obvious that you like him. Don't worry, I'll leave you guys be, of course, I'll do anything for you. I-I love you..."
47.7K 1.8K 46
(COMPLETED) "Hello...I am Taehyung...You saw me yesterday" Taehyung said after waving... Jungguk waved back but didn't reply Taehyung...... "Uhh...S...