Andante con Brio

By Avdk80

The long awaited moment is there: Eddy is finally turning eighteen. But has he told his mum about his plans t... More

I
II (NSFW)
III (slightly NSFW, first half is safe though. Also, my kid can read it ;-))
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV (NSFW)
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV (NSFW)
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI (somewhat NSFW, my kid can read it though)
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII (NSFW)
IL
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV (NSFW)
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX (NSFW, and how great did that Roman Numeral turn out? ;-))
LX (NSFW)
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII (NSFW)
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII (slightly NSFW)
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI (NSFW)
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC (NSFW - see? Author-san's got your back <3)
XCI (NSFW)
XCII
XCIII
XCIV (NSFW)
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
IC
C
CI (NSFW)
CII
CIII
CIV
CV (2nd half ever so slightly NSFW.)
CVI (NSFW)
CVII
CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXII (NSFW - but last paragraph is 'safe')
CXIII
CXIV
CXV
CXVI
CXVII
CXVIII (NSFW)
CXIX
CXX
CXXI
CXXII
CXXIII
CXXIV
CXXV
CXXVI
CXXVII
CXXVIII (second half is NSFW)
CXXIX
CXXX (NSFW)
CXXXI
CXXXII
CXXXIII
CXXXIV
CXXXVI (NSFW)
CXXXVII
CXXXVIII
CXXXIX
CXL
CXLI
CXLII
CXLIII
CXLIV (somewhat NSFW. Not really)
CXLV (NSFW)
CXLVI
CXLVII
CXLVIII (NSFW)
CIL (NSFW)
CL
CLI
CLII
CLIII
CLIV (second half is NSFW)
CLV
CLVI
CLVII
CLVIII (NSFW)
CLIX
CLX
CLXI
CLXII
CLXIII
CLXIV
CLXV (NSFW)
CLXVI (NSFW)
CLXVII
CLXVIII
CLXIX
CLXX (2nd half NSFW)
CLXXI
CLXXII
CLXXIII: Whoops, COVID. Will be back on Monday! (promise!)
CLXXIV
CLXXV
CLXXVI
CLXXVII
CLXXVIII (just a tiny bit NSFW. Not really.)
CLXXIX
CLXXX (NSFW)
CLXXXI
CLXXXII (NSFW)
CLXXXIII (NSFW)
CLXXXIV
CLXXXV
CLXXXVI
CLXXXVII
CLXXXVIII
CIXC
CXC
CXCI (ever so slightly NSFW. Not really.)
CXCII (2nd half NSFW)
CXCIII (first half NSFW)
CXCIV
CXCV
CXCVI (slightly NSFW. Not really)
CXCVII
CXCVIII
CIC
CC

CXXXV (NSFW)

1K 40 14
By Avdk80

Suddenly you could have cut the tension in the room with a knife, and Eddy shivered. He was growing fast into his jeans as well, of course, the idea of being with Brett like was already making him dizzy with excitement. But at the same time he was more nervous than before his audition for the con. 
What should he do? What would work? Would he... shit, would he hurt him? 
He cleared his throat and put his hand on Brett's shoulder. 
"So..." he started. His voice quivered. Fuck, why was this so awkward? He held up his finger and stared at it for a second. "Erm... I think you're meant to start eh... small, right?"
Brett nodded. He was looking at him with eyes wider than ever, liquid brown and white. The little spot of brown next to his left iris seemed to float. 
"Yeah."

Look, they had never decided to do anything like this beforehand before, it had always just happened naturally. It couldn't with this, of course. Not with the last frontier. Eddy cleared his throat again and stroked Brett's back. Brett was also shivering now, but when Eddy glanced down he could see Brett was hard too, his arousal clearly outlined in his jeans. 
So he was into this, right? Eddy squared his shoulders. 
"I won't hurt you. We'll take it slow, yeah?"
Brett nodded again. Then he got up abruptly and started to take off his shirt. Eddy followed him with hazy eyes as he undid each button slowly and shrugged the shirt off. Then he peeled down his trousers and lay down on the bed gingerly, in his black boxershorts.
Fuck. The sight of Brett's tent made Eddy even hotter. By now he was so turned on he thought he might burst, but at the same time he was so nervous that to be honest,he wasn't even sure if he would be able do that to Brett. 
"Your turn." Brett whispered. 
"O- okay."
Eddy got up and unbuttoned his shirt with shaky fingers. He let it fall to the floor and stepped out of his own jeans. Then he joined Brett on the bed. He crawled up on his knees and sat next to Brett's hips. 
"So beautiful." he whispered as he drew the back of his finger over the length of Brett's erection. Brett's eyes rolled back and he groaned. 
Look. Brett had offered himself to him. He had to do everything he could to make this great for him, right? He stroked Brett's erection once more and then he bent over so he could kiss his stomach. He started on his left hip, nipping soft kisses, all the way along his boxershort line, to his right hip. Brett groaned loudly and bucked his hips off the bed. 
Eddy felt a little bolder now. Bold enough to grab both sides of Brett's boxershorts and peel them down slowly. Then he kissed the tip of Brett's erection and looked up at him again. 
"Oh, Eddy. God, that's good."
He had to take his time, he knew. Brett had to be relaxed, even if he himself was so nervous he felt vaguely sick. More turned on than nervous, though. Or at least equal amounts. 
"You be naked too." Brett rasped then, and Eddy smiled. He stood up on the bed, where he knew Brett could see him just fine, and shimmied out of his underwear. Then he sat back down and kissed Brett once, on the lips. 
"I'm so nervous." Brett rasped again, and Eddy nodded against his lips. 
"Me too, my love. Me too. We'll take it slow. And if you want to stop, just say and I'll blow you, okay?"
He felt the little shiver under his lips, but he wasn't sure if it was a nervous shiver, or a good kind of shiver. 
"Okay. Sorry I'm being such a wuss."
"Are you kidding me? You're ten times as brave as I am, doing this."
Brett turned his face into Eddy's then, and kissed him for real. And for the longest moment, the two of them and their firy kiss was all that existed in the world. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 3.1K 21
Will Brett ever manage to say the R word??? But just as importantly, will he have the courage to be true to himself and to his feelings? Enjoy readin...
21.8K 961 48
"Let us yield to love." Brett Yang knew from the very moment he saw Eddy Chen. He knew that this was the man that he had to be with. It was his soul...
Andante By Avdk80

Fanfiction

363K 15.9K 200
What happens when two boys from strict homes meet and feel things they shouldn't? When Eddy meets Brett his whole world changes.
122K 4.2K 21
alternate universe in which eddy is an up and coming soloist, and brett is a concertmaster for the sydney symphony, with a job at a coffee shop on th...