[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

FiqVengerz által

• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 28

1.2K 19 4
FiqVengerz által

While Natasha was packing her things in the duffel bag, Steve was watching her from their bed.

Since they poured their hearts into each other, Steve had stayed in Natasha's room and they loved each other more everyday.

As much as Natasha knew how you loved your uncle Steve, she was scared to know how you would react when she told you about her relationship with your favourite uncle.

But this was not the time to think about it yet.

The priority was to find and bring you back home safely first.

"Are you sure you want to go alone?"

Natasha groaned as the super soldier hadn't stopped asking her that question since she told him her plan.

"Ugh, you are so annoying. Go pack up and I'll wait for you at the Quinjet."

She stated as she got up with her duffel bag and left the blonde in the room.

Steve didn't believe her words for a second but he quickly did what the redhead told him.

Being a man he was, he didn't take much time like her lover to pack.

In 10 minutes, he was already on his way to the hangar where Natasha was waiting for him.

"I didn't know Capsicle going with you is part of your plan." Tony teased.

"He kept on bugging me, and thinking of it, maybe I need a little help." She shrugged, unbothered by Tony's remark.

"A long date then." Bucky winked teasingly at his best friend.

"Oh, shut up Buck. We're going to go and save y/n." Steve said with a hidden blush formed on his cheeks.

"Yeah right."

"Alright, we will follow Romanoff's plan. Even though all she said was to trust her." Tony shrugged.

Natasha rolled her eyes at his remark.

"I have a lot of lives before I meet you guys. And thanks for your help, Stark. I'll contact you when I'm there."

Once Natasha was ready to fly the jet, Steve stood behind her.

"So, where are we heading? You didn't really tell us the plan except for that you said that you have a plan which you just said to the team to wait for your sign."

"Budapest."

"What's in Budapest?"

"My past."

• Red Room •

"Well done, y/n."

Dreykov praised as he was satisfied with your performance during these few weeks training under him.

You nodded.

"And I think it's time for you to put on a real show."

"I have this thing that keeps my plan a mess, and it makes me annoyed. There is something called the Red Dust. Go and retrieve it for me."

One of the Widows came into the room and Dreykov immediately left. You sat down on the chair and the Widow pulled off your hoodie from your head.

She slightly pushed your head before inserting a drive into the port at the back of your helmet.

It contained all the information about the mission. The helmet you wore helped you to scan all of it with ease.

The Widow walked and stopped in front of you as you looked up at her.

"Smile."

She traced the mask where your mouth was with her index fingers. You stared at her through your HUD (heads-up display) in the helmet.

The chip that Dreykov inserted in you made your senses and emotions disrupted and that made him easy to control your mind.

You couldn't care less at whom you attack or kill.

Yes, you already passed the most crucial test in the Red Room Academy.

The thing that your mother feared the most and she had to carry the trauma throughout her life.

And it was a big win for Dreykov.

Natasha landed the Quinjet perfectly on land surrounded by forests.

Both of them walked out of the jet before Steve cloaked their ride to avoid people seeing it.

Steve followed the redhead as if she knew where she was headed. They stopped as they reached a small town and Natasha went straight to an alley.

Steve made a confused look when he saw Natasha walk slowly while reaching for her gun as they neared a car.

She lowered her weapon and a smile formed when she saw a familiar face.

She knocked on the window and the person jolted awake from his sleep.

The man opened the door and walked out of the car.

"Have you ever not slept?" The Russian asked with a smirk.

"Well, it's hard when you always have a last minute task and they want it ASAP." He rolled his eyes.

"Good to see you again, Mason." She hugged her old friend tightly as he returned it the same.

"Steve Rogers." Steve introduced himself after Mason looked up at him with a smile.

"Yeah, I know you very well." He held up his hand and shook Steve's hand.

"So, you got everything I ask?"

"Yeah, I got you this car, a couple of fake IDs, and a driving license." He patted the car while handing the fake IDs to her.

"Fanny Longbottom? Really? Are you twelve?" Natasha retorted as she looked into the ID.

"That's a legitimate name." Mason defended.

Natasha looked at Steve with a smirk, "Well, you are Mr. Patrick Longbottom for a while, Rogers."

"Uhm, that's not bad, I think." Steve replied with a raised eyebrow to Mason.

"Thanks, Mason. I owe you too much. I will get going then."

She hugged him for the last time and walked towards the car while Steve was carrying the bags and put it in the boot.

"Well, you're prepared." Steve asserted, "And why do we need a fake ID? It's not like we are unknown."

"If the Red Room is still alive, Widows are everywhere, Steve. We can't let them know we are here."

Natasha went to the driver's seat and started the engine right away before she drove off.

The drive was silent as Steve didn't bother to ask her where she was headed even though he wanted to.

Natasha pulled the car in front of an apartment. Steve glanced around the area and looked at the redhead beside him.

"We're here." She stated.

They walked into the building as Natasha looked around where glints of memories of her being her two decades ago flashed.

They took the elevator and while waiting, Natasha leant onto the wall while sighing.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked concernly.

"Yeah." She replied with a half smile.

When the elevator stopped, Natasha grabbed a pin as they reached a door and tried to pick the lock.

"I know you're out there." A muffled woman voice with a thick Russian accent from inside froze the redhead as well as the super soldier behind her.

But she quickly regained herself as she grabbed her gun that slipped on her back as the door was successfully unlocked.

"I know you know I'm out here." She replied which confused Steve.

She opened the door while holding up her gun while Steve held up his shield.

"Then why are you skulking like it's a minefield?"

"'Cause I don't know if I can trust you." Natasha replied while taking her steps slowly towards the voice.

The woman chuckled, "Funny. I was going to say the same thing."

Natasha stopped as she knew the voice was nearer and she turned to face Steve.

"Do you trust me?" She whispered as he looked up to the blonde.

Steve nodded.

She grabbed Steve's arm and pulled him into a room nearby.

"Stay. Don't come out until I say so. I know what I'm doing." She instructed the captain as he nodded with a clearly confused look but he trusted Natasha with all his life.

She left him and continued to search for the owner of the voice.

"So we gonna talk like grown-ups?"

As she finished her question, she took a last step before she faced a blonde younger woman that was holding her gun just like she did.

"Is that what we are?" The blonde asked.

Natasha took some steps forward while the younger woman stepped backwards while pointing the gun at each other.

"Put it down, before I make you." The blonde instructed.

"You put yours down."

"Watch your step." Natasha said as the younger woman almost tripped as they entered the kitchen.

She chuckled softly.

They stopped in the middle of the kitchen and the fight started after the blonde kicked her first on her stomach.

Natasha tried to make the younger woman surrender as she pushed her onto the cabinet and gripped her jaw but the blonde counter attacked her move by smashing a plate on her face.

She grunted in pain but she was on her feet the next second as the blonde attacked her.

She grabbed her hand but the younger woman managed to throw her hard as she hit the door frame.

As she got up and tried to catch some air, she widened her eyes when she saw the blonde grabbed a knife and started to attack her.

She glanced around and saw something that she could use to block herself from her attacks.

The fight continued before she was slammed against the wall and with a quick thinking, she pulled the curtain beside her and twisted it around the blonde's neck.

The blonde also managed to put it around her neck too as they both tried to choke one another on the floor but Natasha's pulling was harder than her.

Her face reddened as she was struggling to breathe. Natasha realized it and quickly let go of the curtain as she held up her hand in front of the blonde's face.

"Peremiriye (Truce)."

The blonde gasped for air so hard as they both were lying on the floor while Natasha stared at the younger woman.

"Ty vyros (You've grown up)." Natasha commented as the blonde got up from the floor, tossing away the curtain.

"Da ladno (No shit)."

The woman walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of vodka with a shot glass.

"So what are you doing here? All the way from New York. I don't think the real reason is if you want to see me after all these years." She asked while pouring the alcohol.

Natasha got up and went towards the room Steve was in.

"Are you okay? I'm really worried and want to come out after hearing the loud noise but I trust you."

Steve quickly held her shoulders when he saw her and glanced around her body trying to check on her.

"I'm fine. But uhm, I want you to meet someone."

"Who?" He asked with a raised eyebrow but he still followed her eventually.

"Uh this is Yelena, my sister. We grew up in the Red Room together."

Natasha introduced the younger woman as she took a seat in front of her.

"Ahh, Steve Rogers, the Captain America. Didn't know you brought a bodyguard with you." Yelena sarcastically commented.

"Uhh-" Steve looked at both women awkwardly, "Wait, I don't know that you have a sister." He scratched his head.

"Um well adopted. It's complicated."

Posted on 16th December 2021

Edited on 7th August 2023

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

317K 9.1K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...
57.9K 1.6K 16
Ms. Romanoff an Anvenger and billionaire woman who own her own business with Stark which is her co-Avenger too. She was living in a mansion and have...
13.2K 493 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
9.1K 458 53
She hated him with everything she had. He had betrayed her, and in doing so, she was stripped of her title, and banished to another realm. She had s...