Vast Sand (Bleach x M! Reader)

By Pathrisha2007

Our dear Filipino protagonist was a teacher in a very popular school in Japan. He was one of those teachers w... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42

Chapter-24

3.7K 111 68
By Pathrisha2007

(The picture above is one of the reasons that I can't update quite frequently)

.Chests.

(Time skip to tomorrow)

1st POV

Today is the day that I am going to open these mysterious chests.  I am actually quite excited about this.

I asked Sybyl to open the system.

___...===>•°*°•<===...___
|[{•Shop•}]|
|[{•Events•}]|
|[{•Gacha•}]|
|[{•Status•}]|
|[{•Inventory•(!)}]|

___...===>•°*°•<===...___

Huh. I just noticed that I barely even remember this. Well... I mean, it has been a few years since I have been able to open the system.

Anyways. I tapped inventory, and it showed me the chests in an organized manner.

Just swing the chests makes me even more excited. So I wasted no time and tapped the common copper chest first.

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]

Received empty magic book(3)

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]|

Empty...? Wait, let me check what is the use of this by identify... Huh. So it kinda works like a diary but has more security.

The book can only be opened to the user that made a contract with the book by giving it blood. And the user cannot be changed.

You can also give the book to anyone but they need your permission to even open and read the book. And if they managed to open the book, there will be no way to read it because only the user can see the words written by them. Well unless they also have been given permission by the user.

Not gonna lie, this book is kinda helpful. And it's only even common copper chest! Now I'm even more excited!!!

If this is the rewards for a simply common copper chest, surely there will be more interesting and useful rewards to the higher chests right?

Can't wait to check it out!!! And with my now boosted excitement, I open the other chest which is the unordinary silver chest.

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]|

Received 3,000,000©

Received corrupted souls(4,000)

Received skill upgrade(3)

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]|

Holy... What is this?!?! Not only did I received 3 million coins, but also 3 skill upgrades ?!?! Damn!!!!!

Now I want more of these chests. But I can't always get an opportunity like huh?

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.\)*
=Yep. So you better be always prepared when you have been given the opportunity because if you made a single mistake, some gods might not even come back to watch you anymore. Meaning, if there are no gods interested in you, no more of these chests. And of course I will always notice you about opportunities like these, so you better give your all. And I will also make you famous here, so you better make miracles for them to notice you. Meaning, more gods interested in you, more of these chests given to you. You also have to work hard to entertain them. Meaning if you make a good show, more of the higher chests you can get. So in the next time give your best, unlike the other. You were so relaxed that the gods find it quite cringe...=

Basically I'm now like a youtuber...?

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.\)*
=Yeah. Basically like that in your terms. Also if you take more requests and events you will get much more attention faster. And you also now have a lot of coins so please use it unlike leaving it there to rot in your inventory.=

Hey. Didn't I tell you that I only take request if it worth my time and beneficial to me. Especially here in the bleach universe.

While also having my full consent to accept one request. And I only also take events that interested me.

Like one of my favourite series are being shown on the event page or even mentioned on the requests.

So I'm not going to be the only one who has to work hard about me being famous. Because I don't really want attention.

So you have to work hard to make me famous if you want me to became famous, I don't care if there aren't even gods watching me.

And It also kinda... Disgusting that they are watching my every move... I'm not some entertainment show!

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.\)*
=Okay! Okay! I do want to make you famous but it is beneficial! Because you can earn faster in done this way! Also, you do know that you are literally IN an show right? So of course there are a chance that you are being watched. Like some alternate universe that we are written in some book or something.=

Okay point taken. But you have to keep your word about me full consent, got that? Or else I might not even accept one request anymore.

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.\)*
=Yeah. I know that. And I also keep my words mind you. It might break my reputational as a god about me not keeping my words. And I don't want that of course.=

Good. Anyways, were not here for some idle chit chat. We're here to open these chests!!!

Now. Unto the next chest, which the purple chest. Oh!!!!! I can't wait for the two legendaries!!!

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]|

Received title "Creator"

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]|

Oh? Another title? Okay now what does this do? I checked it with identify, and it took me quite a while to even read and understand the whole description.

Basically it said that I could create anything. Yes. Anything. Like living creatures and even a world of my imagination. The only limitation is the requirements and my imagination.

For example. I need 5 pure souls to create a holy being like an angel. I need 5 corrupted souls to created a demonic being like a demon. And I need 5 neutral souls to created a normal being like animals and humans.

As for creating a world, I just need a lot of mana and 15,000 thousands of souls. Any souls, even a mixture of souls.

Basically I am playing God now. And I like that. I really wanted to feel what it feels like to be a god In a world.

And the imagination part is quite simple. You imagine something and that's that. You just imagine the functions how they work and your done. Basically making everything with your imagination.

But it also has a flaw. Like you imagined and created a creature and you forgot to imagine a important function of the creature, like it's personality. If resulted to that, then the creation is deemed a failure.

This skill Is acceptable but I also have a skill like this that can create skills. So basically with the -Skill Creation- I can literally create anything by just creating a skill about it.

So basically the passive skill of the title "Creator" is utterly useless and a cheap copy of the other skill.

But since it's a passive, I guess it's quite acceptable. And a plus, a new title. So I guess this is okay to me.

And finally, what I have been waiting for... The two legendary golden chests is next!!! Oh~!!! I can't even imagine what's inside!!! I'm exited!!!

And since I can't even contain my excitement anymore, I immediately opened both chests and what came out shocked me.

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]|

Received the "Sword of rupture"
Ea
(Automatically been put to storage)

Received the "Chains of heaven" Enkidu
(Automatically been put to storage)

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]|

...

...

...

...

...

"KUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

"I AM NOW GOD!!! NOW BOW DOWN TO ME YOU MERE MORTALS!!! I AM UNSTOPPABLE AND INEVITABLE!!! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!!!!"

"MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA-

(Please stand by-)

Welp. Good thing I didn't said that outloud or else everyone would think that their king has finally lost his mind...

I really should be careful of my mental health from now on...

*(/Dear host, would you like to ensue another mental checkup? Since it has also have been quite a while, so maybe there is another gear that has sprung it self out of you.\)*

...

You know Sybyl... you have been quite mean in the past few years...

*(/Whatever do you mean, Dear host? I am merely telling what is my opinion. Are you implying that I have no such rights to do so? And that was a few years ago, please refrain from bring up the past when it has already happened a long time ago, and besides is it already a new year.\)*

Yes you are, the past is already in the past and it's alread- wait a minute. What did you just s-

(Please stand by, again-)

Now where was I? Oh yeah the fact that I just got two overpowered swords that came out from the Fate universe.

And the fact that it feels the cliche part where the protagonist have received a very overpowered weapons that could literally obliterate anything and eve-

*(/Dear host, please refrain from breaking the forth wall. Maybe they are already tired of your bullshit that you are still continue about your protagonist monologue. And also the fact that the author literally didn't update for a long time because of certain problems. Especially on Christmas and new year. And also the fact that they have a very grave situation where they have to even go town to town just to find a place to charge their phone. Thus reducing their time to even write new chapters. And also the fact that the signal are literally very hard to find just to connect to everyone here that is reading. And plus the storm that hit them that cause a very big damage in their city, since their city where in the center of the storm, they suffer the most damage unlike neighboring cities. And also the fact that it hit them in December, reducing their plans on Christmas to ruins. And also to add that the storm cause a massive power outage that it will take at least three months to repair. And also the fact that their country, Philippines are almost at the center of the equator means that during the day it is very hot, thus they need ice. And since there are no electricity near them they have to go to another city just to get one. And when they intend to but a generator, suddenly the price of the generator in their place increased twice the price.\)*

...

Oh my...

Quite the predicament they are right now...

Are they alright...?

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.\)*
=Don't worry about them partner! They are totally well, healthy and alright. Even thought they literally almost drowned because of the storm that cause the nearby river to flood... So all in all they are fine. And besides all that chaos, that didn't stop them to celebrate Christmas and New year!!! I like them! They look on the bright side of things! Rather than being gloomy and cry about their loss, instead they count their blessings and thanked god that they survived such a storm. Even some of their friends were lost in the flood, they instead moved on about life and stand strong for the ones who loss. And since their uncle and father, who is both part of the military in their country, took a 3 months break early just to check their condition. Because they were outside and didn't get hit by the storm. And when they heard such news, they immediately rush to their city just to check if they were okay. And since the signal for calls and texts were cut off for at least a week after the storm, means they can't even communicate so they didn't know what their condition were, so this just boosted their worry and hurry more. It was quite a sight when the father and uncle literally run towards the direction of their house while carrying literally three big and heavy bags each, while having a visible worry on their faces. What a caring family they have, huh?=

Phew...

I'm glad that they are okay after such predicament.

...

Wait a minute-

There's an author-

(Please stand by, yet again-)

(But literally what I write just now really happened in real life. And if you want to hear a full detail of the story... Hmmm... Then maybe I might even write it.)

Anyways. Where was I? Right, the weapons.

...

Why do I have a feeling that I forget something...?

*(/Maybe you are merely imagining things, Dear host\)*

Hmmm...

Yeah maybe I am.

So yeah anyways. The weapons. The fact that I just got this two weapons means that I am even more powerful. That basically means that something is telling me that I am not overpowered enough and just dump more power to me.

I can even feel that my instincts are also telling me that. Does that mean this is a massive foreshadowing in the future...? That maybe I am going to face even stronger opponents...?

(Oh you naive child-)

Hmmm...

Maybe I am just imagining things...

But I also have learned a lesson in my previous life that always trust your guts when you are confused about something.

And I learned it the hard way...

Even thinking about it is sending shivers down my spine about how I regret about coming with my friends even though my guts is literally telling me to basically run away.

And let's not talk about what particularly happened at that time...

I tried to remembered something that hope will distract me about that certain memory, and then I remembered about another request from Ed just some time ago... I forgot when...

But anyways I told Ed about it and I prepared from my departure, while Ed prepared the portal.

And it seems that the hollows noticed something and when they know what it was. They immediately latched to me when I was about to step through the portal that Ed just finished making.

All of them were wailing and crying their balls out. I can even see Maynard and Achyls being depressed in the corner again.

Just seeing this sight makes them seems like their pathetic... Well I am quite touched that they are worried for me and all. But...

And I connected eyes with Lyllia, that it's appearance is practically begging for me to stay. And of course being one of my weakness I gave in.

But not being obvious about it of course. I tried to cover up about an excuse to not show that Lyllia's eyes were effective. I basically tell them that since they were behaving and showed me a great success about defending the territory, I give in to their request of staying for at least three months. Thus Ed closing the portal he just created.

(Three months time skip)

After three months passed, I got prepared for my departure again. Some hollows were even trying to come with me. And I told them that I don't need someone to bring with me because it will only take me weeks to finish.

At least that is based on Ed. But I didn't tell them that. And then I walked through the portal while waving goodbye from the hollows.

(Time skip to two weeks)

When I got out of the portal, that was the time that I swear to myself that I will punch sunuvabeach to the face when I see him.

Because when I found out what world it was, I immediately pulled out Ea to reduce that God forsaken world to ashes. Glad that there was literally nothing left about that world.

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.\)*
=Yo, partner! It seems that you survived huh? Well that's great! And I also hoped that your sanity is still intact I hope!=

...

Changed my mind. I will punch him with my spiritually enchanted fist where the sun doesn't shine. Particularly, where his Mr. Junior is located.

Oh just you wait you fucking rascal. Just you wait...

.
.
.
.
.
.
"To be Continued."

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Also-

Ta-da!!!!! Another Lyllia art. Hope this meets some of my readers expectations about the hallow's human forms.

I am also currently finishing some others. As I said in the chapter and the picture above literally shows that I don't have that much time to even touch my phone because of these circumstances.

As you can maybe tell. I still didn't even finished coloring her.

I was going to finish her before new year, but of course life isn't that easy. And the Storm not only ruined my schedule about the update, but it also ruined our Christmas. But to me, being alive and surviving such Storm is already a precious gift.

So I know that this is late and all but-

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.5M 51.3K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
271K 11.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
890K 47.5K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...