Mugshot Hills

By UrbanDynasty089

How did Brooklyn Jacobson go from being an innocent genuine kind hearted seventeen year old girl to the bigge... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
|Ch1|
|Ch2|
|Ch3|
|Ch4|
|Ch5|
|Ch6|
|Ch 7|
|PRESENT|
|Ch8|
|Ch9|
|Ch10|
|Ch11|
|Ch12|
|Ch13|
|Ch14|
|Ch15|
|Ch16|
|Ch17| PRESENT DAY
|Ch18|
|Ch19|
|Ch21|
|Ch22|
|Ch23|
|Ch24|
|Ch25| Pipe Down Pt1
|Ch26| Pipe Down Pt2
|Ch27|
|PROLOGUE|
|Ch28|
|Ch29|
|Ch30|
|Ch31|
|Ch32|
|Ch33|
|Ch34|
|Ch35|
|Ch36|
|Ch37|
DISCLAIMER
|Ch38|
|Ch39|
|Ch40|
|Ch41|
SEQUEL

|Ch20|

669 26 4
By UrbanDynasty089

Brooklyn Jacobson•
"Brook"

I walked down the steps inside our big home. My ass jiggling in my shorts as I walk towards the front door. I step outside into the windy outdoors checking the mail. All it is is bills bills and more bills.

I watch the man from across the street basically eye fucking me with his eyes. I flip the old man off. "Stop staring at me old ass pervert!" I yell across the street watching as he smacks his lips and walks off. I shake my head hating men like that. Staring at me who is young as hell and you have a whole wife.

I walk back into the house to see Damai walking down the steps in some sweatpants and no shirt rubbing his eyes. His now healed gunshot wound visible on his stomach. "How'd you sleep?" I ask pecking him on the lips when he makes it to the floor level.

"Good," he grumbles. "Why you ain't stay in bed with me?"

I stare at him seeing the pout form on his lips. "Baby I had to pee and get the mail." I say honestly.

"Mmm." He mumbles pulling the mail out of my hand and tossing it onto the ground. He reaches his arm around me smacking me on my ass palming it. I bite down on my bottom lip.

It's been almost a year since we left London. After that we moved in together and things been going smoothly. Boston and Sanchez kept their end of the deal by leaving me alone. And Cylis and me now enemies. From what I heard he's serving fifteen years in prison. I was hurt when I heard this only because I did care about him. But for some reason something in my gut told me it was deeper than what it seemed. That I was supposed to take the fall and take the focus off of Cye and onto me. Like it was all some sort of set up. Luckily I didn't take the bare.

"Babyyy." I whine as he lifts me up placing me on the kitchen counter. He leaves kisses on my neck and I toss my head back cupping his.

"What you want ya dick?" He asks into my ear.

I nod cupping his face I tongue kiss him nastily. His hands roam my waist. I was just about to pull his pants down when the door bell rang. "Fuck." Dame mumbles a irritated expression on his face.

"Just one second I promise." I say with a small laugh. I peck him on the lips one more time before jumping down. I walk towards the door smirking as I watch him adjust his pants trying to cover his real obvious print.

I open the front door coming face to face with Crystal. "Oh my god it's so good to see you!" I exclaim. Pulling her into a hug.

"I just got out today." She replies. "It's good to see you too!"

Once I pull away I move aside watching her walk in pulling her luggage with her. Her small frame still having her ass sitting up high and her breasts small but perky, her dark skin glowing in the sun from outside.

Overtime after visiting and helping her out I started to look at her like a little sister. She's now eighteen and has experienced and been through so much. More than someone that young should be through, but still I saw this pureness in her. She has a good heart similar to the one I have and I saw much of myself in her. Raped by her own father majority of her life up until seventeen. When she finally did stand up against him and shot him with his own gun she'd found hidden under his bed the police wasted no time arresting her. She told them that it was self defense and that he'd rape her. Once they talked to her dads family and people around nobody believed her. They wouldn't even consider believing what she'd said. It was her word against there's and these days a scared girl crying and trembling doesn't seem innocent in the eyes of evil assholes in the system. They seem guilty. But looking at Crystal I knew the truth. Which is why I had my mom pay the judge however much money it'd take to make it all go away and her be released. And she was. Even then I knew once she got out she'd be homeless and basically broke considering none of her family wanted to associate with her. So of course I told her she was welcomed to come stay with me until she got back on her feet.

"Nice to finally meet you," Dame says walking up grabbing her luggage from her. "Im Damai."

"Crystal nice to meet you too," she answers back shyly. "You know you don't have to do that." She motions to the luggage.

He fans her off. "It's Ight I got it." And with that he lifts it up into the air as if it weighs nothing carrying it upstairs.

I watch as she rocks back and forth on her heels nervously. "Did you tell him?"

"No." I lie. "You don't have to worry about that. You are family to me now. D takes care of family. We got you." I promise.

I trust Damai more than anybody and when I told him what happened he was 100 percent down for helping her. He's not one of those dudes she's probably assuming he is. I know she probably doesn't want anybody knowing about it and I feel slightly bad for telling him but he's my partner and we both live here. I felt like I have to be honest with him just like I'd want him to be honest with me. Year it's not my story to tell but still.

Damai Nathaniel's•
"Dame"

Rossi folds her arms over her chest giving me a amused expression. "You know I heard about your homeboy on the news. And I also heard about Mitch and what happened to y'all position in the company. If somebody didn't get the poor bastard first I would've definitely quit doing business with him." She says sipping her whine across from me in the restaurant.

I don't let my small smile alter at the fact that she brung up East. Instead I completely ignore that part. "Sounds like Mitch had it coming to him."

She gives me a smile looking me up and down. "Yeah it does doesn't it?" What's crazy is neither one of us had to say that I killed Mitch. Real recognizes real and she knows I'm somehow responsible. But she also knows he had it coming.

"I uh..." I clear my throat. "I asked you to see me because I know I turned down working with you before. But I want to now."

"Oh really? This wouldn't have anything to do with your friend being out the picture would it?" She questions curiously.

I shake my head. "No it has a lot to do with the fact that me and my girl just moved in a new place and I'm out of work." I give her an honest answer.

Rossi nods pursing her lips together. "Girl?" She repeats.

I nod. "Yeah. So you down for me to work with you or what?"

She nods. "Knowing you you're very professional and don't let shit get past you. I have plenty of different business but as you know the one that involves my family consists of product. I need someone professional to be in charge of making sure the product get where it needs to get and I get what I need to get which is all my money. Can I trust you to do that?"

I sigh running a hand down my face. "I appreciate you for wanting to put me on especially to family business but moving weight ain't for me. I want to do some legal shit."

"With all due respect look where legal shit got you?"

And look what illegal shit got me.

With East dead and me almost dead.

"Well that's what I'm offering. It's a job that's smooth and easy. Your basically the boss of everyone else except me. It's a good job and it's real good money. Better than that company or any moving weight type shit you ever seen." She promises.

I smile causing her to. "I like the sound of that."

"You could buy that girl of yours something real nice." Rossi says.

I nod. "So when is shit gone be into motion?"

"How about Saturday? I'll explain everything to you and you can come to my families home. You can bring your girlfriend too. We can all have dinner." She invites us.

I think it over for a second not completely sure if her intentions were totally pure. Then again I've only ever known Rossi to be professional. She's not the type to do shit to be messy. And in the past when we worked together I did sense that maybe she was feeling ya boy but shits different now. Since I mentioned I'm with Brooklyn she's been completely respectful. So I don't see no harm in it.

"I'm down with that. Send me the details." With that I stand up giving her a head nod. She raises her glass in the air giving me one right back and then I walk off.

Soon as I make it to the car my phone rings and I look down seeing it's Gigi. "Wassuppp?" I say soon as I answer.

"Yo this show you put me onto ain't half bad." She says referring to The 100.

I nod as if she can see me. "Yeah that shit good as fuck," I agree. "My baby put me onto it."

"How y'all doing by the way?" She asks genuinely.

I smile. "We amazing. You know we staying together now so I get to wake up to her and come home to her. Shit getting serious. I'm loving it though."

"Sounds like you loving her."

"Been doing that." I reply seriously making us both laugh.

"I'm happy you happy." Gigi tells me.

"Don't worry," I reassure her. "You gone find you somebody soon. Just watch out for the bums and the crazy niggas out here. They no good." I preach.

"I hear you. I gotta go though, you be safe."

"Yeah Ight you too." And with that we both hang up.

I know what your thinking. Was I just on the phone with Gigi? To answer your question yes. Since she helped me that night I've saw a maturity and difference in her. While in the past she was too wild and bitter to just be friends now she was fine with it. We're both adults living two completely different lives and she knows I'm with Brooklyn. I never felt no ill feelings come my way about Gigi and her intentions with me so I trust that us being friends will work out. I just have yet to explain to Brooklyn that I'm still in touch with her. She knows that Gigi helped me that night but not that we're still cool. That's something I'm hoping I can talk about with her when I get home.

• • • •

"This smell so good baby." I compliment leaning over pecking her on the lips. We're currently in the kitchen and she's cooking some spaghetti and some buttered garlic bread. My stomach growling just smelling it.

"I know you said you want some so I had to make you some." She says softly wrapping her arms around my neck.

I stare down at her lowkey getting mesmerized. "You know I love you right?" I ask her. Remembering the first time I said it to her in London. She didn't say it back instantly. I didn't rush her though because I knew soon the time would come and she would. And it did.

"I love you more." Brooklyn whispers as she buries her face in my chest. I kiss her on her forehead before letting her go and allowing her to grab the plates. Concentration fills her face as she stands her short ass up on the counter so she can reach the top of the cabinet. "I don't know why you put this shit so high up." She mumbles to herself.

I lean my back against the island in the kitchen knowing now is as good a time as any to talk about Gigi. "So...you know how that night I got shot she helped me right?" I ask somewhat hesitation in my voice.

"Mmm." She hums handing me the plates barely looking at me as she jumps down.

I scratch behind my neck nervously. "Well she reached out to check on me and we talked a little bit. No on no weird shit!" I say quickly feeling the tension build as she puts my food on my plate. "Just as friends. I promise you that's all it is. I'm only telling you because I don't want you to think I'm hiding it. If you're uncomfortable with me being friends with her with our history and y'all history and all then I'll cut her off I promise." I ramble.

When I'm done talking she's done putting all my food on my plate. She hands it to me finally looking me in the eyes. "Guess I can't be too mad. I got her to thank for why you here." Her voice almost sounds like she's being sarcastic but I hope she's not.

I set my food down on the counter taking her hands in mine. "I swear it's nothing like that. She knows I'm with you and she respects that. She even told me that she wants a do over with you."

Brooklyn hesitated before nodding. "Fine. I guess I'll give her a chance. Bring her by sometime."

"Okay." I nod not wanting her to think I'm too excited or not excited enough so I keep it normal.

Crystal walls in smiling from ear to ear. "Ouuu it smells good in here." She exclaims.

B plasters a smile on her face as she hands her the plate she mad for her. "Here."

The two of them walk away going towards the table talking about something that I zone out. I think of how Rossi invited us to dinner Saturday and today is Thursday. I figure I'll just tell her sometime tomorrow. I already sprung this whole Gigi thing on her and I don't know how she'll react to finding out my new job is gone be handling drugs.

One step at a time I guess.

Brooklyn Jacobson•
"Brook"

I floated in the pool with my back against the wall half of my body exposed. Wearing a two piece baby blue bikini that shows my perky breasts and hard nipples, flat stomach, and bottoms that hug my ass nicely and goes between my cheeks.

I stare at Gigi who is wearing a one piece. She looks exactly how she did five a half years ago. She smiles at me taking me in. "Damn....you look beautiful Brooklyn." She compliments. Not really having to say that she's noticed I've lost weight.

"Thank you." I reply politely not bothering to say the same for her.

Growing up it wasn't many people who constantly told me I was fat. It was one of those things I knew and they knew also. But Gigi? She was the reminder in my ear every single day that I was fat. It was like she wouldn't let me forget it. And even when she didn't say comments she'd still look at me with disgust almost like she was thinking it. That ass whooping I gave her those years back was rightfully deserved. Trust me when I say I'm trying to let go of everything but it's hard when you look at someone and it all just comes flooding back.

"This is Crystal." I motion to Crystal who is floating beside me.

Crystal smiles at her and gives her a wave. "Nice to meet you." She's currently wearing a black one piece swim suit.

"Nice to meet you I'm Gigi.....and I also have to pee. Excuse me." Me and Crystal both nod watching her climb out the pool.

I stare at her ass as she walks off smirking as I realize that as kids her ass used to be all nice and right, the kind that's plump and sits high. Now her shit seems a little droopy and loose. Crazy how karma hits you right?

Once she was gone Crystal turns to me. "I'm sensing some tension. Who is this girl?"

I roll my eyes titling my head back I stare up towards the ceiling. "She's Damai's ex. And she's also the same girl I fought back in high school."

"Then what she's doing here?" She questions confusion in her tone.

That's exactly what I'm wondering. Dame wasted no time inviting her over to hang out with us. Then soon as she got here he suddenly had to make a run for something for some food. I know he's doing this because he wants us to bond but truth be told I don't get why. Yeah that's fine that she helped him out and I'm grateful for that but this is the same girl that called me out and embarrassed me at that cabin all those years ago. The same one I fought because she tried to run up on me. The same girl who went out her way to tell East what went down between me and Damai. The same girl who called me all those mean names. In my mind regardless of me and her history hers and Dame's wasn't a walk in the park either. Everytime I'd see them they'd be on again off again and basically being toxic. Soon as they broke up they were calling eachother all types of bitches and hoes and creating rumors about one another. They weren't those types of couples who could be friends after a breakup. I don't even think there ever was a friendship between the two in the first place. So why now?

"He'd got shot and she helped him. Their friends now I guess and he said she wants to be friends with me too." I repeat what he told me. Thinking of how she got a nursing degree and I didn't causes me to frown. Now this is an example of how karma doesn't always work. That shits some irony.

"And you trust that?" Crystal asks curiously.

I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose before looking up and giving her a real answer. "I trust him."

"But it's her you don't trust." She says what I wasn't trying to say but actually meant.

I nod. "I just don't think people can change that quick. I mean others? Yeah. Her? Hell nah." We share a laugh even though it's not really funny.

"Well you trust him like you said. And just because she may or may not have other intentions doesn't mean he does too. I'd just observe and go with the flow." She advices.

As if on cue Dame walks in carrying food in his hands. A thing of chicken from some chicken place that smells good and a whole bunch of sides. "I got the food." He tells me smiling down at me.

"Thank you baby." I say softly lifting half way up out of the pool to give him a kiss.

"Y'all are so cute." Crystal exclaims in a Awwe tone.

After I thank her and we all grab some of the food Dame bring Gigi walks back in. Though I didn't exactly know how to feel about her yet maybe it wouldn't hurt to give her a try.

But like Crystal said I'm still going to observe and always have my eyes open.

• • • •

He wrapped his hand around my neck fucking me hard. I threw my ass back trying to keep up with his strokes. "O-oh my God I'm about to cum...." I moan out.

"Shit." He groans as I slow down grinding my pussy onto his dick. He slides all the way in leaving me speechless. My mouth hanging open as I ride the wave.

We both cum at the same time breathing heavily our chest rising up and down as we ride our wave out. "I uh...I got some to tell you." He says still breathing heavily.

I roll my eyes the moment instantly being ruined. I stand up walking towards the bathroom. When I make it inside I sit down on the toilet peeing. "What else Damai?" I question not trying to sound too irritated. It just seems like lately it's been one thing after another.

He sighs and I see him from the bathroom sitting up now wearing his underwear. I lean over turning on the shower before standing up and wiping. "Me and East we..." he pauses letting the sound of his name sink in. "We used to work with this girl named Rossi. She's very professional, wealthy, and a good businesswoman. She got all different types of job and been wanting me to work for her since before when I was workin' with East. I told her I was interested in a job now."

I smile at the sound of that. "That's good baby-"

"It's working with product," he cuts off. "I'm not moving it technically. I'm just in charge of setting shit up to be delivered and then moving trucks filled with it to who is supposed to get it and collecting the money and making sure it's all there. She's offering 10k a week. That's good money B. I never made that much money before."

My silence gives him my answer as I climb into the shower. He takes his underwear off climbing in too staring down at me with a somewhat nervous expression. "Com'on say something please." He begs.

I keep my eyes ahead not looking at him I just watch the shower head push water out. "I thought we promised no more wild shit. You seem to have forgot I could've went to jail and you. Those cops was all up my ass and yeah we made a deal to drop it but if you do any more shit they gone take what they can get."

"I know we promised babe but this is good money-"

"All money ain't good money Damai," I cut him off lowkey snapping. "Especially when your freedom possibly on the line."

"I won't get caught. It's an easy job and she even has damn near all of the force on her side so nobody should even pull me over with that shit."

"Do you hear yourself?" I ask him staring at him like he's crazy. "Nobody should even pull you over? You can't even guarantee that shit. And what happens if they do? A truck load of drugs can be a lifetime sentence for a black man in American and you know this. You moving stupid."

"How I'm moving stupid because I want to take care of us?" He questions.

"What you want is to make quick and easy money doing stupid ass shit." I argue.

"Oh so now I'm stupid-" he cuts himself off sighing to calm himself down. Once he's not that much angry anymore he continues. "I know I promised B but that money we took is damn near gone. Yeah we bought this home but we can't live off the money we got left when it's already running low. Every amount I make I will put up for us. Ight? Just think two weeks is 20k. A month is 40k. And she said the price goes up overtime so before you know it I won't even need to do this shit no more. Okay?"

Though I didn't like his whole plan to do this job I know that he's a grown ass man and I can't stop him.  I just hope this doesn't come back to bite either one of us in the ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 64.3K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
658K 35.2K 39
18 year old Sugar was evicted from her home with nowhere to go. Sugar's best friend Kyra offers to take her in to stay with her and her boyfriend Ant...
492K 27.7K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
17.7K 502 11
"Why you letting them girls get in yo head but you making yourself look dumb cause you mines and yo dumb ass ain't going no where" Janae is 19 and st...