๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ”ƒOne Piec...

By Veng__

๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Where a lazy and half deaf girl goes into various adventures wit... More

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

5.6K 213 16
By Veng__

"That's it, good boy Shiroi."

You laughed silently when you saw how your bird, just named, flapped a little more even without being able to take flight but trying to improve, you rewarded it with some seeds that you obtained in Loguetown, being oblivious to the conversation that the elders had with the old Crocus. Everything was relatively quiet, until you heard Luffy yell as he ran over Laboon holding the broken part of the ship, you gasped as you saw how he stretched his arms lifting the large wooden pole to nail it directly into the whale's forehead, causing his wound grew. Clearly Luffy was beaten in the same way by Laboon, causing a smile to spread across his lips, everyone was just as surprised as you, but you were the first to slap your captain for hurting the animal.

"This is a tie! Our battle is not over yet, one day we will fight again! Your friends have died... but now I am your rival. When we finish touring the Grand Line I will come to see you and then we will fight again!"

You sighed full of relief when you saw the whale howl of happiness to temporarily submerge in the sea, you understood that Luffy did it with good intention, but you did not regret having hit him for being so violent. He could only stick his tongue out at you, nonchalantly scratching the back of his neck as he took your body to lead you along with the others. Seeing how everyone was working but a certain sleepyhead, you decided that you were too lazy to do anything, lying next to Zoro, watching as Sanji cut a huge fish, Ussop fixed the part of the broken ship, Luffy dedicated himself to painting Laboon to remind him that they were still 'rivals'. Nami on the other hand was planning the route when her compass started to go crazy, the needles kept turning in all directions uncontrollably. Crocus let you know that from this part you would need a log pose, your eyes sparkled when you heard the description of the device.

It was that strange bracelet that you had been playing with before with Luffy, eventually you remembered why it seemed so familiar to you, you had one in your bag, you never knew how it got there but it had been there for as long as you could remember, as you didn't know what it was for, at your eyes was not funny you just forgot it leaving it in the bottom of your bag. There were so many weird things that you didn't know what they were for, but it was normal, after all this bag wasn't yours at first, according to Makino it was your mother's, or that's what Shanks told her about. But of course you had no memories of any of that, you haven't even seen the redhead for as long as you can remember, he was mentioned countless times by people around you, but you couldn't get to know him, not when you had knowledge. You assumed he was someone nice if he saved you when you were just a baby and you hoped you could meet him to thank him, maybe he likes flowers? You could also ask Sanji to help you make a cake or something.

You were so absorbed in your own thoughts that you barely noticed when you set sail, you didn't even realize that those two who had been thrown overboard before were now accompanying you on the ship. You shrugged your shoulders you really didn't care, if your friends had let them climb with you it is because they would not be a real threat, you yawned snuggling closer to Zoro's side, resting your head on his leg to sleep next to him, unconsciously the man caught your body under his arm, letting his hand rest on your back making small movements. A small smile tugged at your lips.

When you woke up you did not expect that the sun was already setting, the orange tones were mixed in the sky, you stretched noticing how Zoro was no longer by your side, without seeing anyone on the deck you wondered what had happened all this time that you were out of combat. It was better for you not to see how a snowstorm and strong winds almost made the ship wreck, in addition to Nami's scolding for the lazy moss head for not helping, even though you were asleep too, she couldn't scold you, not that you had the strength to hoist the sails or help with heavy work so she let you continue with your nap.

"Well, you're already awake, I thought you had died or worse..."

Ussop approached you, looking nervous because he had been commissioned to take you to the mainland when he finished fixing a couple of things on the boat while the others were well received by the people, he was scared because you were not reacting when he called you, maybe It would have been a bad move on the part of your hearing or your body just refused to get up.

You took his hand, arriving at the bar where you could hear cheers and screams from many people, when you opened the door you found Sanji with eyes like hearts surrounded by girls, Luffy looked like a walking ball of everything he was eating, Nami and Zoro seemed have a drinking competition alongside the locals, and immediately Ussop joined the party to start telling his 'infamous stories'.

You shrugged your shoulders taking the opportunity to celebrate too, although you only dedicated yourself to eating something, feeding your bird from time to time, despite the fact that the moon could already be seen in the sky, you did not have any sleep, something normal considering account that you had slept throughout the trip. The same could not be said of the rest of your friends, one by one they fell into a deep sleep, you smiled at the sight, pulling out a camera which you got when you were wandering around the Loguetown market, you frowned when the photo was revealed after a couple of seconds, someone characteristic was missing, how could you not have noticed that that typical green stain was missing? You narrowed your eyes, listening to footsteps above you, looking through the bar you noticed some stairs that surely went up to the ceiling, with curiosity you went up in silence, a smile pulling your lips when you noticed the person you were looking for.

"Zoro."

You murmured grabbing his pants, he looked at you for a second, smiling to himself, he put his index finger to his lips so that you were silent, you watched with big eyes as he took you, leaving you on his shoulders.

"Do you want to play something?"

You hummed affirmatively, noticing now how the people who had kindly welcomed you looked at the swordsman intensely, you also distinguished those two who traveled in your ship, although you did not know why they were all gathered at this time of night, you assumed they were part of the game.

"What are we playing?"

"Fights." before you could complain about the game he stroked your head "You just have to avoid being touched, if they do, I will win, and you won't fight, do not worry about it."

"Well... okay, what if they touch you?"

"I keep playing."

"But that's not fair!"

You puffed out your cheeks, grabbing onto his head once he jumped off the building, standing in the middle of all the Whiskey Peak pirates.

"Hey, so if they manage to hit me I'll let you use one of my swords, does that sound good to you?"

"Oh! I want you to teach me how to use it, done deal!"

"Well then... shall we start?"

His smile widened when he saw all the people around him, ready to kill all of them without a single one being able to touch a hair on your head. He took it as personal training and his top priority was protecting you. Nami was going to kill him.

Hey I drew how I imagine this reader, obviously you are free to view her however you want as the appearance will not be mentioned, by the way I called Shiroi the little bird that accompanies our protagonist

ty for read and vote this book!!

V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 5
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ: ๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด...
458K 10.7K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
11.1K 317 17
๐™ฐ ๐™ณ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ท๐š„๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ท๐š„๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ต๐š๐š„๐™ธ๐šƒ; ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ 1000 ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ ๐™ณ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šˆ๐™ด๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐™ป๐š„...