My Mafia Junior [WinTeam • Bl...

Bởi Brocoli_bl

Win, is attracted to Team at first sight. Win, a third year engineering student, is dragged to a caffe every... Xem Thêm

Introduction to characters
ep1 : The first time i saw you.
ep 2 : The Bet
ep 3 : maxtul
ep4 : Leum Kleun
ep 5 : Childhood friend
ep 6 : Mafia's brother
ep 7 : Monday (part1) - Flashback
ep 8: Monday (part 2) - Save him
ep 9: be my boyfriend?
ep 10 : Jealous
ep 11: She knew it all along
ep 12 : housemates?
ep13: Tuesday
ep 14 : Nightmare
ep 15 : David
ep 16 : The Mall
ep17 : Friday Play
ep 18: NO!
ep 19: White Leopard
ep 20 : Coma
ep 21: Siblings
ep 22: Why Hiaa?!
ep 23 : Aftermath
ep 24 : Chance
ep 25 : Evening plans?
ep 26 : He's in danger!
ep27 : Kidnapped
ep 28: War
ep 29: Healing
ep30 : I'm there
ep 31 : Parents
ep32 : Noppanut
ep33: Always mine
Promise you forever ☽༓・*˚ (part 1)

Promise you forever ☽༓・*˚ (part2)

2.7K 90 19
Bởi Brocoli_bl

The next day both of them got up at 7, they were all going to an aquarium that day. Win had gone there a few times with his family, before when he was young. But after his parents death he didn't have the courage to return to the place.

They owned a few resorts in the area, there was one with huts and small independent houses by the sea. That was the one in which he had always stayed when he used to come here with his parents. But since after his death he had only gone there once, after that he couldn't bring himself to return to the place.

The one in which they were currently staying was a normal six story beach resort, the beach was behind it. The place also belonged to his family but he hadn't stayed here before.

They payed for the tikets at the aquarium and went in. The lighting inside was dim, mostly lit up by the beautiful blue coming from the tanks. They all started walking around slowly looking at the various colourful marine life.

As win was observing the fishes a large, flat, white one he hadn't seen before swam right in front of his face. It's nose lightly bonked against the glass. It looked like it was smiling at him. Win reached his hand out to it but before he could touch the glass it turned and swam away. It's tail swayed sassyly before it went behind a coral.

"Pff-" He turned behind to see Team giggling. He had evidently seen the whole thing. "What's so funny?" Win asked, both hands in his pockets.

Team turned his phone screen towards him. It was a picture of the fish looking at Win and him staring back with his mouth agape, looking like an idiot. He immediately tried to grab the phone but Team was faster.
"Give me the phone!" Win said reaching out from behind him.

Team laughed "Ya right! I don't think so" He turned his back to win, quickly forwarding the image to the group chat.

"No! Delete it!"

Team suddenly turned around, his face a few inches from Win's "Get lost. I'm keeping it. Go away. It's mine" He kissed wins nose and ran away to where Tay, New and Max were standing. Win's brain on the other hand had stopped functioning for a good few seconds.

A strong slap on his back ruined the moment "Why are you standing here?" Win hissed at the sting, sending Tul a glare "Ai wen!" He cursed smacking Tul's hand with as much of force as he could. But the other didn't seem to mind as he wrapped his arm around Win's neck and dragged him to where the others were. Win stamped on his foot and Tays hands left his head.

Tul: "Where's Pharm and Dean?"

Team: "Oh ya, I haven't seen them for some time. Where are they?" All the boys started looking around for the missing couple.

"There" New said, pointing to a side of the hall.

Two figures who looked like Parm and Dean were standing in front of the tank in a corner making out.

"Ooh! That horny Dean! He should enjoy this trip with his friends!" Tay said shaking his head at the two.

Win raised an eyebrow at him "Really Tay?.....Then what are those red marks all over your neck?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The rest of the day they all roamed the market area. They returned to the hotel in the evening. After changing their clothes the eight of them made their way to the beach to watch the sunset. Pharm and Dean were sitting by the beach while Max, Tul, Tay and New were splashing around and playing in the waves.

(Win's pov:- )

He and Team had got up and started walking by the shore for some time, watching the sun set in the horizon. Team was still afraid of the water lever coming above his waistline and after seeing him drown in the pool last time, Win was definitely not going to force Team to get inside the water, so instead they hung out by the shallow part of the water or on the beach.
"What are they even doing?" Win asked looking at his friends going crazy in the water.

Team followed his gaze "It looks like Max and P'Tay are trying to drown P'Tul and New is running away" He laughed.

An hour later they all went back to the hotel for dinner. They were eating outside, on a shaded table. Midway through the meal Team excused himself saying he had to go to the washroom. Fifteen minutes later when Win was about to go and find him Team came jogging back.

"Ay nong where were you?" Dean cut in before win had the chance.

"Ah, I got lost on my way back phi"
"Mmm, now quickly sit down" They sat there for some more time before pharm caught Team dozing off and he and Win walked back to their room

*******

Team dropped down on the bed, they had changed their clothes before going to the beach so Win didn't nag and fell down beside him. To his surprise Team crawled away from him and under the sheets with a "hmp". Win was confused "Pao what happened?"

"Nothing" Team said with his back facing him. Win crawled up and layed down on top of team with his chest on teams side and hands and legs on either side of him.

He placed his chin on Teams shoulder "Is something wrong khraaap? Are you angry?"

Team turned to the other side, shoving Win off in the process. Win rolled off and looked at him "I'm not angry, just tired......Good night hia"

He watched as Team faced away from him. Win switched off the lights and got under the covers behind Team. He lifted his hand up to Teams back hesitating if or if not should hug team but in the end he ended up clutching the base of Teams shirt and closing his eyes. "Goodnight" It took win about an hour to finally fall asleep.

Team hadn't slept, the thought of what he had planned kept him awake. He felt bad for being rude to Win for no reason but it was the only way he could get him to sleep faster. After an hour of tossing around Win finally fell asleep. Team waited and extra five minutes just to be sure. He knew his boyfriend was a light sleeper so Team got out of bed as quietly and slowly as he could. Team carefully pulled on a white overcoat and wore his slippers.

****

(Win's pov :- )

Win woke up to the sound of the door opening, he opened his eyes when the door closed with an audible click. Where was Team? He lifted his head and looked around the room, there was no sign of the other boy "Team?".....no response. The bathroom door was open so he couldn't be there. Had he just left the room? Win got out of bed and grabbed the room key as he wore his slip ons. Team's slippers were missing.

He got out of the room, closing the door behind him. The hallway was empty exept for a worker who was taking away the cleaning trolly win went up to them "Excuse me?"

"Young master do you need anything?"

"Did you see a boy go somewhere a few minutes ago? He's about this much with caramel hair?"

The lady nodded pointing towards the lift "He just took the lift to the ground floor"

"Ah thank you na" He said jogging towards the lifts. He took the lift to the ground floor and got out looking around for Team. "Can i help you young master?" Paul, the old butler asked when he saw Win looking around. "Uncle have you seen Team? The boy who came with me, he has caramel hair?"

"Ah I think I met him two minutes ago."

"Do you know where he went unce?"

He pointed to the back exit, where the beach was "He booked the gazebo by the beach for tonight" Wins breath hitched Pao had booked the gazebo? Why? Why didn't he say anything to me? What was he doing there?

"Okay uncle thank you" Win started speed walking to the beach. He felt a pang of panic in his heart, he trusted Team but why had he sneaked out in the middle of the night without saying anything? As win neared he could see the gazebo. It was lit up and looking beautiful with blue curtains and a table with a white cloth and chairs. Team was standing on the side, leaning agains one of the rails.

Team spotted win coming towards him and they made eye contact. Team smiled at him. "Pao, what are you doing here?" Win demanded as he walked up the plank onto the edge of the gazebos platform. Team pushed himself off the rail and held one hand out to him. Win looked from the extended hand to his boyfriends face and raised his brow as if to say what?

Team stepped forward pulling win to the centre of the gazebo, right beside the table "Surprise!" Win looked around then back at him, confused "Huh?"

Team leaned forward and kissed Wins cheek. Win jumped at the sudden action, butterflies immediately started fluttering in his stomach."It's a date for us hia" Aw my cute boyfriend.

"Why in the middle of the night?" He asked, grinning.

Team left his hand and took a step back "because I wanted it to be special for us" The lights on the poles of the gazebo lit up with a beautiful gold. Win looked around in awe. Team rarely took him out on dates, but Win never complained, he knew team loved him. And the fact that team rarely asked win out made every date he initiated even more special.

Teams voice pulled him back "Hia". He had his hands behind his back "phom rak khun na" (I love you na) Win smiled warmly "Chon k rak khun hemun kan" (I love you too)

Team bought his hands in front of him, he was holding a gorgeous sea shell bouquet with pearl beads, it's handle wound in rope and a bow. He raised the bouquet to Win who took it from his hands, feeling like his face was too small to hold his smile.

"Thank you pao, it's beautiful"

Teams eyes glittered as he lightly put his hands on top of Wins, which were holding the bouquet "Hia when I say I love you... It's not because it's my habit, I say it because I want you to remember and realise how much you mean to me." Wins eyes watered as team continued, "I know this is not going to be easy, there will be people and things in out path, wanting to stop us but I don't care, we can face them together because I want you..... I want all of you to be with me every day till forever."

Team left his hands and took a small step back, he removed a small hexagonal wooden box from the pocket of his overcoat. Win had never seen this box before. When had he got it? Team opened the lid and win took in a light breath. There were two siver rings inside with heartbeats engraved into them. "Team..." He said weakly. Though he loved everything that was happening at the moment. This was just too early for a proposal. He knew that it would be no one exept Team for him but they had been dating for only three years, they needed more time before such a bi-

"This isn't a proposal ring Hia" He said noticing Win's expression "...these are promise rings."

"Promise rings?" Win repeated both relived and touched.

"Mmm. I love you, with all my heart. I promise never to leave you as long as you don't either...." He kept the box on the table after removing a ring from it. Team extended his hand asking for Win's "....This is my promise to love you forever and try my best to always make you smile. Do you promise too?"

Win was overwhelmed, he couldn't see Teams face because of the tears blurring hos vision, he quickly wiped them away and nodded, placing his hand on top of Team's extended one. "I promise" He could see the elation in Team's eyes as he put the ring on his finger and win took the other one from the box and put it on his.

(Third persons pov:- )

Team jumped on his feet as he put his hand next to his face, showing off the ring to Win "Now you can't run away from me, you've promised"

Win flashed him a smile and trapped him in a bone crushing hug. The man's feet briefly left the ground as Win lifted him for a few seconds before setting him down."Damn hia were you trying to kill me?!"

Win chuckled "Thank you". Team closed his eyes as Win kissed his head.

***

Because they already had dinner Team had only prepared some juice and prawn noodles. The two of them enjoyed their time there and later strolled back to their room, it was already late and they had to get up tomorrow.

"I forgot to ask pao, when did you plan all if this?" Win asked as he layed down "I wanted to do this for a few months but couldn't find the right time. When the plan of coming here was made I thought why miss this perfect opportunity?"

He chuckled as they snuggled into each other and slowly fell asleep. Win wanted to say so much, he didn't know how he could describe the emotions that were playing inside him, but sometimes silence and actions speak louder than words. As he drifted off he pulled Team closer to him, this boy was too much of a treasure for him to ever let go.

Bye ~

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The promise rings~ 

The box ~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

68.6K 1.6K 17
Hia loves his Team. Winteam one shots. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ {These characters belong to Lazysheep's novel HempRope/Red Thread. I do not own anything except these...
1.2K 96 9
Win wanted to go home, the seniors told everyone that swim practise was canceled. So why? Why was the light on at the pool? No one was supposed to be...
31.9K 1.6K 24
Hey guys..this my first bl...this story is based on our wolf and bunny aka bright and win🐺🐰 . . . According to the story... Bright is a modeler...
10.2K 531 19
"Smalltown boy in a big arcade I got addicted to a losing game" A worker at a club Prem meets his boss Boun. What happens when their world collid...