SAVE YOU (A furthershipping f...

By Shadow9469

"You know what Leaf, Be mine and only mine." He muttered as the distance between our lips begun to close. ... More

🌺INTRODUCTION🌺
🌺ASH'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND🌺
🌺TRAGEDY STRIKE🌺
🌺A KILL,A SAVE AND GARY🌺
🌺A CHANCE TO REDEMPTION🌺
🌺A LEGENDARY SAVE🌺
🌺A FLASHBACK AND A BATLLE🌺
🌺A PAST REVEALED🌺
🌺GETTING SOME ANSWERS🌺
🌺HER LOVE FOR YOU🌺
🌺MY AURA🌺
🌺STARTING WITH A BANG🌺
🌺THE LOST POLAROID🌺
🌺THE HUNT AND FEELINGS REVEALED🌺
🌺UNOVA, HERE I COME🌺
🌺HAXORUS AND THE OPENINGS🌺
🌺A REUNION AND A PROBLEM🌺
🌺GARY'S EX AND BROKEN TRUST🌺
🌺A HIDDEN SECRET🌺
🌺A PAST THAT HAUNTS ME🌺
🌺PATCHING THINGS UP🌺
🌺CRISIS IN MID AIR🌺
🌺A MASS DESTRUCTIVE PLAN🌺
🌺AN APPEAL OF BEAUTY🌺
🌺RUMORS ARE SHITTY🌺
🌺SURPASSING MY LIMITS🌺
🌺A DETECTIVE'S REVENGE🌺
🌺MY FAMILY🌺
🌺PARENTAL PROBLEMS🌺
🌺FORGIVE ME🌺
🌺IF NOT POSSIBLE,FORGET ME🌺
❤️TO FURTHER AND BEYOND❤️
🌺TATAKAE🌺
🌺RAGING RAYQUAZA🌺
🌺PROMISE TO MY NEE-SAN🌺
🌺INCHES FROM DEATH🌺
🌺CELESTIAL PROBLEMS🌺
🌺BATLLE BOND ACTIVATE🌺
🌺ONE STOREY BELOW MADNESS🌺
🌺KEEPING THE VOWS🌺
🌺KIDNAPPED🌺
🌺SHE'S MY FAMILY🌺
🌺KNIVES AND GUNS🌺
🌺UNRIVALED VS UNBEATABLE🌺
🌺DEVIL'S LAST DANCE🌺
AUTHORS NOTE
🌺DARK SIDE OF WORLD🌺
🌺MY RIVAL🌺
🌺TRAIL TO FINALS🌺
🌺DETERMINED HEARTS🌺
🌺BETRAYED REUNION🌺
🌺I SAVED YOU🌺
🌺DANCING ALL NIGHT🌺
🌺AGENT SHADOW🌺
🌺A BROKEN HEART🌺
AUTHORS NOTE
🌺GROWN UP TALKS🌺
🌺OPERATION DRAGON MASTER🌺
👑DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS👑
🌺ONE IN A MILLION🌺
🌺TRUE POWER🌺
📚NEW BOOK📚
NEW BOOK IS UP
ANOTHER NEW BOOK

🌺BE MINE, LEAF GREEN🌺

1.3K 18 10
By Shadow9469

"You know what Leaf. Be mine and only mine."
___________________________________________

They didn't knew how long they embraced each other. A minuite, an hour, an eternity. They didn't cared. They felt safe around each other and wanted to be like that. Finally they both pulled away as Leaf wiped tears from Ash's eyes. Ash wasn't the really cry for all kind of guy but everyone have their limits and this was his.

Leaf lightly stroked Ash's cheek as he looked her in her eyes.

"Ahem. We are here too you know." Gary said but was followed by a smack from Akira.

"You idiot. You ruined the moment." Akira said in a hushed voice as she pulled away Gary from his ears.

"Aniki. Leaf-nee. We will leave you two alone for sometime. You two have a lot of things to talk about. Bye bye." Akira said as she pulled Gary away amid his protesting words.

"These two." Ash sighed as he grabbed the handle of the wheelchair and pushed it toward the exit.

"Your sister is cute Ash." Leaf said as they both walked through the tunnel to the exit.

"Thank you Leaf. Crap I am an idiot." Ash said as he slapped himself lightly.

"What happened?" Leaf asked turning toward Ash meeting his chocolate eyes.

Ash said nothing as he walked in front of Leaf and kneeled in front of her.

"Close your eyes Leaf." Ash said as the girl obliged. From her closed eyes she could see something glow lightly and fade a second later.

"It should do. You can open your eyes now." Ash said as Leaf opened her eyes. Suddenly Ash held Leaf by both of her hands and pulled her from her wheelchair.

"Ash... I can' ... " she started to say but was cutted off as she held Ash tightly to balance her body from falling down.

"It will be fine." Ash said in her ears as he held the girl tightly. "Try to take a step." Ash said as he took a step back to make space for leaf so that she could move.

"I can't walk for sometime Ash." Leaf said to Ash but she still pulled her leg up and placed it next to Ash. And it didn't hurted.

"Trust me milady you can." Ash smirked as he slowly pulled Leaf back as she slowly begun to walk wobbly steps.

"Just a little practise and you would be fine." Ash reassured as she slowly walked with Ash supporting her. It was working, she was slowly able to walk.

"How can I?" Leaf asked as Ash smiled at the girl. "It is a long story." Ash sighed.

"I have time. Oh I have an idea. Lets go on a date where you can tell me everything." Leaf said as Ash chuckled at her straightforwardness.

She couldn't back off here. Gary told that Ash had confessed that he loved her and backing off here would be an act of cowardice.

Half an hour later the couple found them in a silent cafe without anyone else in it. Ash hadn't let go of Leaf's hand for a long time as Leaf just cracked a smile at him once in a while.

The sat opposite to each other as the waiter took their order leaving Leaf and Ash in silence.

"Why did you did it Leaf? What would I have done if something worse happened to you." Ash said as he let go of Leaf's hand and slightly glared at the brunette.

"You know I couldn't forgive myself too if something happened to you instead Ash." She said in the same tone as that of Ash with an equal glare.

"Yeah. Thats kind of true." Ash said as his facial feature softened and so did Leaf's.

"So how have you been since you woke up. Met your mom and professor oak?" Ash asked as their order was placed on their table.

"Yeah. Mom was overjoyed when I woke up with a damn headache. She was the first person I saw and then I met Gary. He is still same as ever, and he told me about your sister. She is soo cute." Leaf said as Ash chuckled and drank his tea.

"What next?" Ash asked. She was still talkative as ever.

"Then we talked for hours last night." Leaf said as Ash choked on his drink.

"Last night. Didn't you woke up today morning." Ash asked.

"No Ash. I woke up last night somewhere between 2 or 3." Leaf said as Ash face palmed. Gary said lie so Ash didn't hurried up and mess anything at the ceremony.

"Sorry. I will punch gary hard next time we meet." Ash said as he continued to listen to Leaf.

"Enough about me. How are you?" Leaf asked Ash.

"Me. I am fine as ever Leaf." Ash answered the girl. "Are you sure?" She asked as Ash just nodded his head.

"You aren't fine Ash. Enough with the lying." Leaf said as she stood up and sat next to Ash with wobbly steps.

"I heard everything. Gary told me. About your family, about team rocket, about Goldenrod city, Daisy, my father, mewtwo, Ambertwo and everything. You should not hide things from me at least." leaf said as she slightly embraced Ash.

"I am a monster right." Ash asked in a whisper.

"No you are not Ash. You are just a victim of fate." Leaf said as she hugged him tightly.

"Gary told me about your nightmares." Leaf said as those memories haunted Ash back. Those bloodied bodies, those cries, those faces asking for a second chance. Suddenly his breathing became hitched and he started to hyperventilate.

"Shhh its fine. Deep breathing....." Leaf said as Ash breathed deeply controlling himself.

"Its fine. You have been through a lot right." Leaf said as she could hear Ash sniffle. Minuites later they pulled back as leaf dried the tears on Ash's cheeks.

"Lets hear it out." Leaf said as they talked about everything. Ash told Leaf about everything ranging from the people he killed to those he saved. Every little fact without hesitating. Somehow it felt nice.

They talked for hours.

"And yeah. Sorry about reading your diary. Gary told me to read it." Ash said as Leaf tilted her head.

"What diary?" Leaf asked.

"Leaf. Are you suffering from amnesia. The diary you wrote on your phone." Ash asked as Leaf looked at him as if he had grown a tail.

"Who writes diary on a phone Ash?" Leaf said as realisation hitted Ash hard. Gary used his stupid big brain to make Ash confess to Leaf.

"That bastard." Ash said as Gary sneezed somewhere.

"You caught cold." Akira asked as Gary shrugged his shoulder.

"Bet Ashy boy is saying some bad stuff about me." Gary said and sneezed once again.

"You are aware of my feelings right." Leaf said as she held Ash's hand preventing him from moving.

"I know.You like me right." Ash said as Leaf held his hand a little more tightly.

"Like is small word Ash. I adore you, respect you, cherish you and for you to understand. I love you Ash." Leaf said as she placed her true feelings in front of Ash.

"Are you sure you are fine with me." Ash asked with uncertainty. Leaf could get any guy or girl she want. And yet she wanted to be with him.

"I am. It has to be you." She said looking Ash into his eyes.

"Wait a sec. Let me do it again." Ash said waving his head. This wasn't too romantic as he wanted it to be.

"Come with me." Ash said as he pulled leaf and walked out of the shop.

They arrived on top of a hill as the clouds covered the sun.

"You know Gary told me that you liked me." Ash said as Leaf nodded her head.

"You know what Leaf. When we grow up Marry me." Ash said as Leaf blushed crimson red.

"Ash..." She squeaked out. "You are supposed to say will you be my girlfriend." She blushed as she hid her face while hugging Ash.

"But Gary told me you wanted to marry me when we grow up." Ash said with a teasing tone in his voice.

"I do but for that we have to be a couple." She mumbled as Ash hugged the girl tightly.

"I love you Ash." She said lowly.

"Me too Leaf. Me too." Ash said as they both pulled away looking each other into eyes. They both knew what was coming.

Ash placed his hand under Leaf's chin forcing her to look his into his eyes.

"You know what Leaf. Be mine and only mine." Ash said as he slowly begun to close the distance between the two of them.

Leaf also closed her eyes and pushed her head forward. Their lips met as everything around them didn't mattered to them.

For Ash, it was better than becoming a pokemon master and for Leaf it was the best thing that ever happened to her in her life.

They stayed in contact as long as they could before pulling away with starry look in their eyes.

"It tasted like strawberry. I might get addicted." Ash said as he rested his head against Leaf.

"Are you okay with me?" This time it was Leaf who asked the same question.

"Listen Leaf. Let me tell you something. As long as you are standing next to me, I know I can conquer anything in this world. Thats why I want you to be with me." Ash explained as he guided one of Leaf's hand to his chest.

"This thing is beating miles per hours." Ash said as Leaf giggled.

"I love you Leaf. Always had and always will." Ash declared.

"I love you too."

Their feelings couldn't be conveyed that easily but they understood how they both felt and they were happy with it. And the best part. Ash still had enough money for Ambertwo and a lot of stuff.

Ash held the girl's hand tightly as they walked toward the city.

"I get jealous rather easily sorry about it." She meekly said.

"It is fine." Ash said but remembered about the yandere in those mangas.

"Lets take it in a pace in which we are both comfortable. And yeah not that yandere type of jealous. I just become a little insecure about myself." Leaf said as Ash nodded his head.

"I am fine as long as you are happy." Ash said.

"Aww Ash. Thank you." Leaf said as they walked in the city and saw Akira and Gary in front of them.

"Alright Leaf nee. Lets hear all the juicy details. I am borrowing Leaf nee for sometime. " Akira said as she dragged Leaf and sat a little away from the boys.

"This isn't a dream right." Ash asked turning to Gary.

"Want me to punch you." Gary said as he cracked his knuckles.

"If anyone should punch. It should be me." Ash said as Gary rubbed his head sheepishly.

"It was for benifit of all parties involved Ash. Beside it was a payback for what you did with me." Gary said as he deflected Ash's punch.

"Thank you Gary." Ash said.

"I am happy too. About your request I talked with Akira about it." Gary said as they both sat down near a broken fountain.

"She said we all should live together." Gary said as Ash slightly nodded his head.

"Yeah. We will be adults in two years. Time surely fly. I remember when you used to wear that hearts underwear." Ash sighed.

"Shut up." Gary groaned in frustration.

"The house will be ready by next month and this the plan akira and leaf found good." Gary told Ash showing him the phone.

"Thats awesome." Ash said as he glanced at Leaf and Akira who were talking like there is no tomorrow.

"So what should we do next?" Ash asked.

"The performance are taking place from tomorrow. Akira wanted to watch it." Gary said as Ash nodded his head.

"Then we will be staying here." Ash said as Gary just snorted.

"You will train under Lance for two years and then boom. You are official Kanto champion and a G-men. Gotta admit I am jealous." Gary said as he punched Ash on his shoulder.

"You wanna join it. I can ask Lance. It will be fun. Well not exactly." Ash said with excitement.

"Fine. I will. I want some adventure back in my life." Gary answered with a smile.

And thus their life continued on.

Ash didn't cared about the impracticality of their relationship. All he knew was that he wanted to live a quite and happy life with Leaf.

___________________________________________
NEXT TIME

CAR HUNTING
A PARTY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 312 20
This is a pokemon high school love story with some twists and turns with our favourite Pokemon couple. "Umm..Misty!?" Ash called. "Yeah!?" Misty loo...
258K 3.1K 38
[Story cover edited by me] Description: Ash is heading back to Pallet Town in Kanto after a crushing defeat with the battle with Alain, making him co...
58.8K 1.1K 39
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN POKEMON SADNESS Follow Ash's journey through Kanto with his friends. He will be smarter, colder, and basically way more bada...
29.5K 594 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...