done talking

By lanisfuturebabymama

a continuation of you and Kehlani's lives after you got married. what's new? More

Chapter 1: Life Updates
Chapter Two: The Next Day
Chapter 3: A Series of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 4: Be Alright
Chapter 5: Variety
Chapter 6: Fly To France
Chapter 7: Keeper
Chapter 8: Car Ride
Chapter 9: Sad Bitch Hours
Chapter 10: i love you
Chapter 11: no french kiss
Chapter 12: she gone
Chapter 13: Tabs
Chapter 14: Linda and Heather
Chapter 15: CYBM?
Chapter 16: Hello?
Chapter 17: Disbelief
Chapter 18: Everybody Business
Chapter 19: Too Much
Chapter 21: Grieving II
Chapter 22: Grieving III

Chapter 20: Grieving

905 24 81
By lanisfuturebabymama

Y/N's POV

a couple of months have passed and me and Lani are doing better than we ever have before.

it's like we've gotten to know each other again and i've gained this newfound trust in her which i never thought would be possible after everything that had happened.

i feel like she's shown me that she's genuinely sorry for what had happened, and i'm so happy that she stuck to her word, because i couldn't see myself being with anybody else at the end of the day.

other than us, Megan and Chris got a divorce, and i'm happy for Meg because he wasn't treating her as good as he used to.

we don't associate with him anymore and since then, Megan has a new man. his name is Pardi. he also makes music just like the rest of us and he's written a lot of songs.

he actually is one of the writers on "Ring", the song Lani was featured on.

they've been doing really good, and i really like him too, they're so cute together, and i'm just happy that she's happy. anybody would want that for their friends.

we're all actually on a trip right now, we're in Venice, Lani's performing over here.

well, she already did, we're just enjoying the rest of the time we have here before we have to go back to Cali.

seeing everyone so happy and so loved and in love is such an amazing thing to me and i couldn't ask for a better feeling to be surrounded by.

"y/n/n." Lani called.

"yes?"

"come here, i wanna show you something."

"okay." i got up and she grabbed my hand and we started walking.

"where are we going?"

"you'll see, just trust me."

"okay." we walked along this path for two more minutes then she turned me around to look at her.

"i need you to put this on." she handed me a blindfold.

"Lani..."

"what? i thought you said you trusted me."

"i do, but what's the point of all of this?"

"what's wrong?"

"i'm just tired, that's all."

"all i need is 20 minutes of your time, that's it."

"okay, babe. let me put it on."

"i'll do it for you." she took the blindfold from my hands and came behind me to put it on.

after she tied it, i felt her arms wrap around my waist and she kissed me on the cheek.

"are you ready?"

"yes."

"okay." she took my hand and we started walking and a minute later, she came behind me.

"i'm gonna take it off, but keep your eyes closed."

"okay." she took it off and then i put my hands over my eyes just for extra measures.

we took a few steps then she moved my hands out of the way of my view.

"look." i opened my eyes and i saw a fancy boat which mean we were going on a gondola ride.

i turned around and saw her smiling which made me smile even harder. i love her so much, she's the sweetest person ever.

"awwwww." i hugged and kissed all over her.

"chill, let's get on." she got in first then took my hand so i could.

we sat on opposite sides of each other and she poured drinks for us.

"for you." she handed me the glass.

"thank you, my love."

"you're welcome." we both took a sip then looked at each other.

"what is this all for? do you have something you want to tell me?"

"that wasn't the importance of this, i just wanted to be alone with you for a little while because we've been around everyone else this whole time, i just want you and me time."

"oh, sorry."

"it's okay, but there is something i was planning on telling you later."

"and what was it?"

"i have to go soon."

"where?"

"tour."

"can i come with you?"

"i already asked, you remember that night when you came back to talk things out?"

"yeah, what about it?"

"after we talking about the music, we talked about shows that i could do, and they said that i would be able to go on tour in a couple of months, and now the time has come. i asked if i could bring you, Dey, Bri, Meg, everyone and they said i couldn't."

"we've both been there, i understand."

"no, i want you to come with me. we been together for everything lately and i'm just so used to having you around all the time now. and i made a promise to you."

"you feel like you might slip up?"

"no, because i never do, except for that one time. and i don't want you to think i will either, that's why i want you to go with me."

"i can try and see what i can do, but you know how my management gets."

"i know, i know. maybe i can fly you out on one of the dates."

"when does it start?"

"in two weeks."

"i'll be busy, i'm gonna be booked by then."

"speaking of, you still wanna do that photo shoot you told me about a while ago?"

"i already did that."

"when?"

"last week before we left with Bri, wanna see the pictures?"

"yeah." i got up and went to go sit on her lap then took out my phone and showed her the photos we took. she had a really big smile on her face.

"you're the most beautiful person ever, you know that?"

"no, you are. i love you."

"i love you too." we kissed for a while and i took a picture of us and posted it on my story.

"i have something to tell you." she said.

"what's wrong?"

"somebody hit me up today."

"who?"

"Dez."

"what?"

"i know."

"didn't you block her off of everything?"

"yes."

"how do you know it's her then?"

"i got a text from a random number five minutes before i came to get you and i asked who it was, she said that it was her."

"did you block the new number?"

"of course."

"good. now let's enjoy the rest of the time we have on here, i don't wanna be in a bad mood right now."

"got you."

a few days pass and we're getting ready to leave.

it's been so great here, i wish we could stay for a little bit longer, but work has to be done and things have to get done.

"i had such a good time with y'all." Meg said.

"i had a good time with you guys too." Lani said.

"i'm gonna miss y'all for real."

"you act like you're not gonna see us for a whole year, we literally live not that far away from each other." i said.

"i know, but i won't see y'all later."

"and why is that?"

"jet lag is a motherfucka."

"mhmm."

"y'all, hurry up before this damn jet leaves."

"sorry, come on, y'all." we carried our bags up to the jet and sat down.

"what are y'all about to do?" Megan asked.

"Lani's about to get ready for a tour and i'm gonna start working again soon. i'm booked and busy these next couple of weeks."

"maybe you could squeeze some time off after a couple of weeks. we should go out again."

"we can talk about that another time, we just had a whole we of time off."

"you're right, my bad. anyway, did you hear what happened today?"

"no, tell me."

"so apparently, they're already booking artists for festivals next year, and i checked to see who was on the lineup of any of them and you were there on three of them."

"what? nobody ever talked to me about this. i didn't even know about this until now. i gotta call my manager later to get this all sorted out."

"oh shit. that's weird. i heard they been doin that lately, they did it to Kali too."

"hmm."

"what are y'all talking about?" Lani came and squeezed herself in between us.

"nothing that concerns your big ass for sure." Megan said.

"my ass has been getting fatter, huh? you see it."

"oh my gosh, can't say anything around your ass."

"i'm just playing with y'all. can you move though? i wanna talk to y/n/n real quick."

"okay, y/n/n, if she wanna fight, you know where i'm at."

"Meg, just go." i started laughing.

"alright, damn." she got up and Lani scooted closer to me.

"what's up?"

"i was on the phone last night and i got some good news."

"what is it?"

"my management said you could come on one of two tour dates with me, so either august 12th, which is in New York, or september 2nd which is in Dallas."

"oh, you know i love New York, we go there like, every month, but imma say Dallas because i haven't been there since i last toured which was a while ago."

"okay, i'll tell them when we land."

"okay."

"you good? you feel okay?"

"yeah, why?"

"you look tired."

"no, i'm fine. do you have any water though?"

"yeah, let me go get some for you." she got up and a few seconds later she came back with a water bottle.

"thank you, my love." i kissed her as she sat back down.

"you're welcome."

"are we flying yet?"

"yeah, we've been for two minutes now, baby."

"oh."

"come here."

"what? i'm already next to you."

"come closer."

i scooted closer to her and waited.

"yes?"

"hi."

"hi."

"i love you."

"i love you too." she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"y'all are so adorable." Megan said.

"i know." i said.

"what are y'all gonna do now?"

"sleep."

"work, work, work and more work." Lani said.

"damn, you busy as hell. ain't gon see you til before you leave and when you come back to Cali."

"they're still adding dates too, there's only 20 that i know of so far."

"damn, probably gon be 300,965 by the time you leave."

"i hope not."

"are you going out of the country?"

"nah, i would rather just stay here than-"

"what you mean 'here'? you goin on tour in Italy, nigga?"

"hush, you know what i meant."

"mhmm."

"but anyway, i would just rather stay in the UNITED STATES..." she gave Meg and death stare and Meg bucked at her.

"...than travel outside the country cause this shit is still going on and getting worse and i need everyone on my team to be healthy so we can keep it going, you know?"

"yeah."

"but, i'll only perform out of the country if i'm not booked for anything at the moment."

"got you. do you know when the first show is?"

"wednesday after next week."

"damn, bitch. you don't got time for anything.

"barely."

"what about you, y/n/n?"

"i gotta get back in a couple of days, same shit over and over again. i love what i do, to the bottom of my heart, but i need something else to do, you know to build my interests."

"you should start a clothing brand." Lani said.

"you already have that, i'm an ambassador too."

"it was just a suggestion, chill."

"you know what you should do? open up a school, but for kids who wanna do music in their futures."

"a school?"

"yeah."

"i won't even be there like that. i'm a busy person."

"who said you have to be there? you can hire people of course, because obviously you're not gonna be there, you got a busy schedule."

"that doesn't sound too bad to be honest, i'll think about it though."

"i'm telling you, it would be fun and you can put anything you want in it."

"i like this, i'm keeping this in mind."

"i know that's right."

"what do you think about it?" i looked up at Lani.

"i think that's a good idea, we all grew up loving music, and now there are kids who grow up loving it today. why not let them enjoy it while they're at school all day?"

"i like y'all's thinking, thank you."

"you're welcome."

"i'm about to take a nap, this flight gon be long." Lani said.

"me too, whoever up before we land, shake me hard, i'm a deep sleeper." Megan said.

"okay."

Lani fell asleep while hold me and so did everyone else.

i took a picture of me and Lani and kissed her cheek.

a few hours later, we finally landed.

"baby, wake up, we're here." i rubbed her arm.

"what?"

"we're back in Cali."

"oh shit. okay. give me a minute."

"okay, i'm gonna go put our things in the car."

"okay, baby." i kissed her cheek then got up to go outside and get out suitcases.

i took them one by one and put them in the trunk.

i turned around and saw that Lani was out.

"you got everything?"

"yeah."

"is everyone in there?"

"yeah."

"okay, come on." she grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.

she opened the door and let me get in first.

"finally, y'all took long enough." Megan said.

"hush. and scoot over so Lani can get in."

"ain't no room for her, i cause we just gon have to leave. she'll figure out a way, won't you, Lani?"

"no. let me in."

"there really is no space."

"what y'all gon do?"

"come sit on my lap."

"i thought you'd never ask."

she got in and sat on me and put her arms around my neck.

"smiling mad hard for what?" Megan laughed.

"shhh, let me be happy."

i wrapped my arms around her and then Megan spoke.

"y'all make me want a girlfriend so bad. Pardi, wi you put on a wig for me?"

"hell nah." he said.

"let me get in a relationship with y'all."

"why?" i asked.

"you act like both of y'all ain't hit this before."

"since when did y'all...?" Lani looked shocked.

"relax, it was a long time before we got together."

"better be."

"since when did y'all...?"

"before i met you."

"damn, Meg. i ain't need to find out all of this."

"sorry, baby."

"i could get used to this." Lani said.

"used to what?"

"sitting on her lap, i would rather sit it on her face like them roaches or whatever Miami said."

"Kehlani, i am not fucking with you today." Meg started dying.

"is that not what she said? let me think."

we went silent for a few minutes.

"oh wait, i got it! she said 'let me put it in yo face like them roaches and put yo rich ass to sleep, buenas noches' right?"

"you tryna do that for real?" i asked.

"i mean, shit." shit smirked and stuck her tongue out.

"ugh, can y'all not? we are all in here." Jhené said.

"we was just playing, damn." i said.

"you were?" Lani asked.

"hush."

20 minutes passed and we were finally in the driveway of our house.

"Lani, get up."

"nah, your legs are comfortable."

"you can sit on them in there, i wanna lay down."

"okay." she opened the door and got out, i followed behind her.

"pop this shit open, boy!" Lani yelled.

the trunk opened and she got out bags for us.

"i'll open the door for you." i walked up to opened it for her and moved to the side so she could get in.

"thank you."

"you're welcome."

she went in and i closed the door.

"feels good to be back."

"really."

chapter 21 coming soon🍯.

hey y'all, this originally was supposed to be a longer chapter, like way longer, but i don't got that in me rn, so this will be split into parts.

Grieving II tmr hopefully😭

i know this seems all happy now, but a turn will happen that you would never expect.

i'll see y'all tmr, be well🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.8K 85
You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to tell her.Its your final year in high schoo...
112K 1.8K 31
What happens when the right guy turns out to be the girl who's been your best friend since the first grade?
37.6K 497 12
a bunch of random imagines for the mob and others who love the most sexy human being on the planet
705K 29K 28
- Sequel to Stuck With You