UNEXPECTEDLY YOURS (Asymptote...

By LordOfTragedy

Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - EXTRA
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
‼️ NOTICE ‼️
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
THE END
EPILOGUE
ෆ GOOD BYE ෆ

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

4.9K 150 57
By LordOfTragedy

« MY REST »

[ MORNING ]

Chaeyoung and Mina both make up and apologize about last night, they're both feeding the dragons on their cages.

Jeongyeon was trying to talk to Nayeon who keeps avoiding her.

Dahyun and Momo were both still sleeping in their hut peacefully.

Lastly, Jihyo was cooking as Daniel help her on small stuff like cutting the vegetables.

Everything was going well with the four couples except for the two, yes it's Tzuyu and Sana.

Tzuyu was trying her to avoid bumping into Sana who stop going after her because she finally accepted that the latter already move on.

“Ahh... Seems like everything is going well today.” Chaeyoung's father said as he sneakily wrapped his arms around her waist.

“It is.” She whispered before tilting her head on the side as he buried his face on her crooked neck, inhaling his favorite scent.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung stops feeding the dragons when her eyes landed on her wife laughing as the dragon was trying to lick her face.

How beautiful. She thought as a smile form on her lips, she flinched when the dragon she was feeding nudge her with his head, teasing her about the girl's wife.

“Shut it, Cael.” Chaeyoung said before she feeds him.

“Nah, Chaeng. Did Tzuyu and Sana made up?” Mina asked without looking at the latter.

“No, Tzuyu is the type of girl who don't like giving second chances to someone even if it's an important person, break her trust and she'll make sure you will regret it,” She let out a sigh, “I hate that about her.”

Mina chuckled before she ruffle the small girl's hair and went back to feed the dragons.

Chaeyoung's slowly widen as she let the basket of fishes go and looked over her shoulder, she saw the guards running to her.

“P-princess.” They stuttered as they were all panting after running around to find the small girl, “What? Didn't I told you to not bother me today? I'm with my wife.” Chaeyoung raised her left eyebrow.

Mina place the basket on the table and walked to the small girl, placing her hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder to calm her down.

“Relax, Chaeng. What is it? This is the first time I saw you all so desperate to find her. Did something happen?” Mina softly asked, Chaeyoung was surprised with that.

One of the guards step up and spoke, “I'm sorry if this will sound rude but this is none of your business,” He looked at Chaeyoung who has her arms crossed, “It will be good if you come with us immediately, Princess.” He added.

Chaeyoung noticed their expression and quickly nodded as the other two guards was ordered to escort Mina back to their hut.

The small girl bump into the other two princess from different clans with the same confused expression as her, “Do you know it?” Chaeyoung shakes her head.

Jeongyeon and Somi hopped on their horses as Chaeyoung run to the mountains with the telescope she used when she found Mina for the first time, swinging with the vines and sliding on the muds.

When Chaeyoung arrived on the top of the mountains, she climbed up the tree until she reached the end and stood up on the branch.

She catch her breath first before she looked through the telescope to see what's coming to the direction of their island.

She felt chills down her spine when she got a clear view of it, the skull flag sent shivers to her as she remember the past she tried to forget.

“Shit.” She cussed before jumping off the tree, perfectly landing on the ground with her feet.

“Tell everyone to go to Luna's tribe, quick.” Chaeyoung shouted and the guards immediately ran to the tribe to warned the people. Chaeyoung swing branch to branch and landed safely on the shore.

She looked at the ship again and it's coming closer to their island.

“You again.” Chaeyoung whispered before running back to the tribe. She saw her best friends taking care of the kids and women.

“What happened?” Somi asked since she's confused.

“Bhuwakul.”

“Eh?!” Tzuyu and the others turned their heads to the younger. Somi and Jeongyeon handed a sword to their friends while they handed an arrow to Dahyun.

“You gotta be kidding me.” Jihyo muttered and notice Chaeyoung's expression turn into horror while holding her sword.

Jeongyeon walked to the small girl and swing her arm over her shoulder as Somi ruffle her hair, “You'll be okay, Chaeyoung-ah.” Dahyun and Tzuyu looked at the girl worriedly because they know what happened to Chaeyoung when she faced them before.

“I'm fine, don't worry.” She said and relax to calm herself and forget about what happened before.

Chaeyoung walked to their hut to check if Mina was okay, she turn the doorknob and push it to open. Her eyes roamed around the room and she didn't see the certain girl.

She gulped as she hurriedly walked to their bedroom and praying that the girl was in there, her eyes turned horror when the girl was nowhere to be found.

She immediately went out the hut and looked around to find the girl before her walking turn into running, sweats starts to form on her forehead as every step she takes felt like a minute.

“Mina!” She called as she continue to run.

She ran back and stopped when she saw the person she loves, hostage by her enemy.

“Chaeyoung-ssi we meet again.” Bhuwakul said making Chaeyoung pissed off not because of his tone but because he's wrapping his arms around Mina's neck, choking her.

“Hand her back.” Chaeyoung said with her cold tone that can make someone run for their life but the man who's wearing a hat and a sword just chuckled.

Chaeyoung felt her hand get cold as the nervousness took over her, she doesn't want to make a move that might cost Mina's life.

“And if I don't want to?” He asked and the small girl grip on her sword tighter as she ready herself.

“Then let's kill each other, the prize is her.” She simply said.

“Give me the half of this island and your golds and I will release her.” Chaeyoung clenched her fist and lick her lips. Blood will be spilled once the battle begins.

“I'm not a fool like your father, Bhuwakul.” The man felt ashamed for his father. He took out his small knife and he slowly pushed the knife into Mina's back making the girl winced in pain.

“Then mind as well kill this lady.” Chaeyoung couldn't bare to see her wife in pain. She sighed deeply making Somi looked at her.

“Fine just give her back.” All the tribe people were surprised because the princess will fight even if the cost is her life but after looking at Mina they know how much the princess care for her wife.

“I don't want to.” Bhuwakul said before tightening the grip on Mina making the latter cough since she's choking.

“You bastard.” Chaeyoung was about to walked towards the man when Bhuwakul let Mina go before giving Chaeyoung a small smirk.

“You're just gonna get yourself killed, Chaeyoung-ssi.”

“I'm not afraid infact I'll be happy if I'm the one who will finish your useless life.” Chaeyoung said with a smirk while holding Mina in her arms.

Bhuwakul was about to attack the two when Somi stopped him by her sword.

“Hurt her and I will kill you.” Somi said in a cold tone.

Bhuwakul chuckled before putting his sword back on it's place.

“What is this? A love triangle? Chaeyoung loves Mina while Somi loves Chaeyoung.” Bhuwakul chuckled along with his crew.

Nayeon walked to Chaeyoung and take Mina in her arms.

“Go.”

“The shore is ours so we can assure that you won't escaped.” Chaeyoung nodded as a agreement.

“Sure but don't touch my people's or else I'll kill you the way i killed your useless father.” Bhuwakul smirks and eyed Mina from head to toe, of course Chaeyoung notice that.

“Don't look or touch my people you shit.” Bhuwakul chuckled before walking away together with his crew.

As they went away the tribe members became calmed but they're still afraid of what might happen in the future.

Bhuwakul's Father was killed by Chaeyoung. They tried to conquer their island before but the tribe members fight for their island.

When the bloody war starts in the shore a lot of people were killed and the war lasted for three days nonstop.

Chaeyoung was able stabbed Captain Wook's neck and Bhuwakul who saw that run to the tribe girl and swing his sword on Chaeyoung's back and that's when they run away, leaving the Princess who's fighting for her life.

Thankfully her parents brought her the their hut and the healer arrived on time.

__________________________________

Mina was wincing in pain as the healer was putting a herbal plant on her wound, Chaeyoung was with her father and Jeongyeon as well as the leader of the Lux clan and Somi.

Even though, she wanted to come home and take care of Mina, she can't since she knows every move of Bhuwakul and they're having a discussion about what they will do to make them leave.

“These are all just my opinions and maybe Bhuwakul change so much since the last time we fought each other was years ago.” Chaeyoung said as she placed her hands on the table and sigh in frustration.

“I'll order some guards to spy on them at night.” Somi said and pointed at the location where her guards will hide to spy on them.

“The guards will patrol all the time and keep an eye on everything. For now, I suggest all the people on each clan to spend the nights in the Luna tribe until we made them leave.” Jeongyeon suggested and the others agree.

“The three of us will patrol as well, one on each group in case they attack.” The two nodded at Chaeyoung before they discuss the position they will be in for tonight.

A few hours had passed before she dismissed the meeting so they can get ready.

Jeongyeon and Somi went out the hut and stare at Chaeyoung's back while she's walking away.

“Do you think, she'll be okay?”

“Of course, she's Chaeyoung after all,” Jeongyeon replied to reassure the latter but she's worried about the small girl too.

Chaeyoung arrived on their hut and gently open the door to not wake Mina up, she noticed that the girl had fallen asleep due to tiredness and the pain on her back.

She sigh in relieved because Mina was now okay, she walked to the latter and bend down. Brushing some of the hair that's covering her face and she pressed her lips on Mina's forehead.

Chaeyoung went to the table not far from their bed and grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill before she starts to write something on the parchment.

She dip the tip of the quill on the ink before writing on a piece of parchment. She was writing in horizontal style.

She looks so serious as she writes each of the letters like it's really important. When she's done writing, she put the quill down and rolled up the parchment.

Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows when she felt something behind her, she quickly looked over her shoulder and was about to hit whoever is behind her but quickly stop herself when she saw her wife.

“It's just you, Mina. I thought it was someone else.” She let out a sigh as she looked at the girl.

“Why aren't you in bed with me?”

Chaeyoung scratch the back of her head as she stood up, “I just came home to check if you're okay, I'll be patrolling around the island with Jeongyeon and Somi to make sure they won't attack us in the middle of the night.” She replied tiredly.

Mina stare at her and notice how tired her wife is, “Also I just want to see you, I'm still processing what's happening today that my head wants to explode.” Chaeyoung added, honestly.

Mina chuckled and caressed Chaeyoung's cheeks, “You look tired, Chaeng. I'm worried.” She softly said.

Chaeyoung held Mina's hand and pressed her cheek to it with her eyes close, “Let me recharge my energy first.” They both chuckled.

“I'll gladly give you all the energy you want.” Mina replied, sending the girl a small smile and butterflies in her stomach.

“Just by seeing your face, it already gives me a full energy.” Chaeyoung pulled her into a warm hug.

Mina gladly return the hug but tighter, missing the small girl's warm and big hug before she let out a relieved sigh as she buried her face on Chaeyoung's crooked neck.

After a few minutes, they both pulled away and heard some of the soldiers telling the small girl that both Somi and Jeongyeon already arrived and only waiting for her.

“I'll go now.” Chaeyoung said as she smiled at the girl.

“Don't hesitate to come to me if you feel tired and needed some energy, I'll always be here for you, Chaeng.” Mina sweetly said to the small girl who's tired expression change into a calm one.

“Of course,” Chaeyoung grabbed her coat and was about to went out but stop in midway and faced the girl.

“Ikaw ang pahinga ko, Mina.” She softly said as Mina tilted her head in confusion making her chuckled.

“Wha... what?”

“It's nothing,” Chaeyoung gave her a quick peck on her lips before heading out, leaving the girl confused.

With her, I'm a peace. She whispered.

__________________________________

STAY TUNED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
18.5K 1.1K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
27.4K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...