Unmasked (Dream x Oc)

Von JaydenSorrows

Authors note: Just to be clear, I have not been in the mcyt fandom for a year or more and don't actually know... Mehr

𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝚃𝙴𝙽
𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ~ 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻
𝚁𝙴𝚄𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙽
Famous Birthdays - Fae
Famous Birthdays - Addy
Famous Birthdays - Zafar
Special Chapter! Pt.1
Special Chapter! Pt.2
!Author Notes!

New Years Special Cross Over!

425 22 66
Von JaydenSorrows

This chapter is a special chapter with no actually meaningful plot but a thank you for reading Thinking of you and Unmasked! Merry Christmas and Happy New year! To Read Bliss's POV of the chapter Check out my other finished book Thinking Of You (Sapnap x Oc)!

Why does he want me to come over so early? The party doesn't start until 10pm yet with my drive to his place I will arrive at 11am that's almost 12 hours like I know he's my boyfriend and I love him but damn how clingy does he need to be?

I pull up in the drive way, I notice a car parked on the road in front of their yard... I have no idea who's car it is but I have a bad feeling...

I search my bag trying to find the house keys Dream had made for me, I know it's in here somewhere. I know I can just smash on the door until one of the two idiots open the door but like why be a pin when I have an easier option.

Finally pulling the key chain out I get out of my car and walk over to the front door unlocking it, my legs are quickly attacked with licks my patches but I ain't complaining.

"Sorry Patches, Roky didn't come today... I'll set up a play date soon" I saw as I kneel down to pat the adorable fluff ball, I give a quick head kiss before going to find my lover boy. He's probably playing Minecraft or like editing something... that or having date time with Georgie. I swing his office door open to see a small blonde child sitting in dream's chair... dude wtf... no way... he cannot be... imma request an explanation and DNA test.. wait if there is a child and strange car... means strang mother of the blonde boy...

I storm into dreams room to see my boyfriend without a shirt on and to hear the shower going in the bathroom. For fuck sake like if your gonna have a secret wife and child at least don't invite your girlfriend over at the same time like that's step one of having a double life.

"What the fuck clay? Who the fuck is the kid in the other room huh?" I angrily screech at him.

"Hi?" He looks shocked.

"You have a kid huh?" I don't know if I'm annoyed he didn't tell me or that he invite the kid here at the same time as me.

"Emma..." he stutters in shock.

"Don't Emma me! DNA test here and now!" I grind my teeth, New Year's Eve is already sucking ass but now a girl with wet hair is walking out of his bathroom... I'm so ready to slap a bitch...

"Who the fuck is she? Ya got something to tell me shrek looking idiot? Why is a girl walking out of ya bathroom?" I am ready to fight for my man, like it took us a long time to get together and I ain't letting some random girl get between us lmao.

"Emma it isn't like that I swear" Clay looks worried as be begs me to believe him.

"Girl he is a taken man, don't know what witchcraft you used but shop cause I ain't giving him up that easily" I say as I take a better look at this black haired bimbo... okay that's a bit mean she is really pretty but agh am I in the wrong for getting in the way of a family... I just really love Clay and I don't want to have to stop being with him.

"Va a please help me, she thinks rusty is my son" he whimpers... wait so I am over reacting...

"I'm not sleeping with your boyfriend I swear to god and the adorable blonde kid is my son rusty, Dream isn't the father" she smiles as she starts to explain, thank god... OMG WAIT HER VOICE!

"Omg your Australian! I love your accent! WAIT that doesn't explain why you are here or in his bathroom!" I feel so bad like honestly I verbally attacked a stranger, didn't trust my boyfriend and am an utter idiot.

"Wait Dream you and Nick didn't tell her who I am? God, I get told all about her but y'all didn't even mention me... yeh nah anyway I'm Nirvana or Bliss and I'm nick's girlfriend" she smiles and honestly I feel all my worries lift off my shoulder.

"Refrigerator has a girlfriend?! Why didn't you tell me!" I punch Clay's shoulder as hard as I can which isn't that hard... I'm only little...

"It's not like we hid it, if you google Sapnap girlfriend Bliss comes up" my boyfriend awkwardly laughs, he knows he messed up.

"Fae ignore their rudeness, I'm so happy to finally meet you!" She walks over pulling me into a side hug. Nirvana is drop dead gorgeous, has a great voice and smells beautiful... Refrigerator lucked out like she literally is a Aussie goddess and he's a Texas football player looking ass. Like he's a good 6 while she out here 9.... Hehe 69... god adhd calm down there.

"How long have you and Sapnap been dating?" I question.

"Almost two years basically" she smiles and now I feel like shit... he was dating her but making out with Ads.

"Uhhhh I don't know if I should tell you this but my friend..." I just don't want to feel bad from holding this back, like why would Sapnap kiss another hot girl when he has this beautiful woman.

"Ads kissed Sapicus Napicus? Yeah I know, we don't keep secrets. I knew about the make out session while it was happening lmao. Even schlatt texted me about it, I gave him the okay" she laughs, like she is such a better girlfriend then I am... she is chill and doesn't get jealous easily.

"You just shrugged it off, god want to be my new best friend?" I smile up at her and she pulls me into another hug.

"Don't gang up on me please" dreamy begs.

"Oh dweam can't handle two hot powerful woman huh?" She smirks, that might be his perfect dream if you add Georgie.

"Dreamy can barely handle Georgie and me so adding you wouldn't make it any better, maybe we just ditch the boys and become the hottest couple on twitch." I smuggly smirk, Dream looks a little jealous and god he's kinda hotter when he does get this way.

"I'm so down, though you sure your ready to be a step mom?" She laughs, god his jealousy is turned to worrying. Is he worried for the kid or for me?

"I mean my step mom and I have a great relationship, we haven't really known each other for long but still we run a business together lmao" I laugh.

"Yeah my parents and I haven't been on talking terms for almost seven years ish, apparently teen pregnancy does that" she laughs back, somehow as we have been talking we ended up in the dinning room at the table.

"Mommy? Guess what? Guess!" The blonde crotch goblin blots out to us almost sliding on the tiles to us, the Poot kid looks upset... The refrigerator probably wouldn't give him snacks... lol.

"You're mad and I'm not?" She smiles down at her spawn.

"No this is serious! Mommy sappy nappy said that dweam had a wife but that means he's cheating on Gogy since they are also married... so why does he need another wife?" The child pouts, I guess he's kinda adorable now that I get a closer look at him.

"Well baby before we talk about dream's love life, I want you to meet your Aunty Fae!" She smiles directing the child's looks to my direction.

".... hi..." he awkwardly mutters as he hides behind his mother, bliss kneels down to the kid to whisper something. I don't really hear what she said but I am almost surprised by the next words to leave the kids mouth.

"She's really pretty..." he nervously says as I notice his face light red.

"Baby it's alright, you know heaps of pretty girls" Bliss smiles, god she better be including herself in that statement.

"Not as pretty as her... she's beautiful like a princess, she makes you look plain" he explains, damn kid insult the woman who little grew you inside her for like nine months.

"Is everything alright?" I smile at the kid.

"Even her voice is pretty.. mommy can I marry this Aunty?" He smiles brightly, god my heart this child is too adorable.

"Awww I'd be honoured" I add, the foot steps being our eyes to the two idiot men walking in.

"No marriages!" Dream snaps out of jealousy, still hot...

"Nope dreamy I'm sorry but u need a divorce, I'm marrying him! He called me pretty!" I announce to the room and the small child runs to hug me.

"As the mother of the groom, I approve! Far is my daughter in law now, go cry about it dream!" Bliss laughs.

"Wait... pretty lady are you... dweam's wife? I understand why he cheated on Gogy now..." rusty mutters to me, god I can cross this off my bucket list.

"Rusty... if you marry Fae.. I'll be really sad" Dream pouts making puppy dog eyes.

"But I'll be happy" he laughs hugging me again.

"God he's got his mother's sass" Sapnap laughs.

"I'll show you sass" bliss pokes her tongue at him.

"Kinky" I mutter under my breath.

"Dreamy do I look alright? Like I now we got along so far but like what if she hates me after spending alone time with her?" I mutter flopping on top of clay who was playing on his phone while laying on his bed.

"Ow! Emma she is chiller then most, she will adore you more like everyone else who knows you" he hums putting his phone down pulling me into a tight up.

"You know for a fact that 3/4 people who know me strongly dislike me. Literally think about the shit we went through to get here" I sigh before I could continue he pulls me into a kiss.

"Gross gonna give me cooties" I screech.

"Too bad so sad, I had to share you with a kid so your gonna get heaps of cooties from the heaps of kisses I give you" he smirks before attacking my face with kisses.

"I'll call your mother on you" I try to pull away jokingly, we do this a lot.

"Do it! Whatcha gonna say, hey your son is being a great boyfriend supporting me and comforting me with kisses because he was raised amazingly by you?" He mocks a soft female voice as he snickers at his own comment.

"Nah I was gonna say i walked in on another girl in your bathroom" I smirk, the look on his face right now is worth all of this.

"Don't you dare! She'd kill me! Wait I'll just explain it's Bliss then she will shrug it off" he thinks he outsmarted me... though even his mom knew about bliss. I really feel left out.

"Your sister will have my back!" I smirk, he just returns it before attacking me with kisses again.

"Clay your a pain" god I could just give in to his kisses at this point.

"In your ass... I mean i can be" he smuggly suggests, and that's how he lost my affection.

"To bad I have a date with your roommate's girlfriend" I smirk finally escaping his hold, poor boy looks disappointed lmao. I quickly fix up my hair and clothes as I walk to the door.

"You know I love you right" Clay mutters to me, I quick to turn around to look at him.

"nado saranghae" I know he doesn't understand Korean but it's obvious what I said and I can see on his face that he knows. I leave his room and head out with bliss, I'm going to take her to the local cat cafe. Dream knows how much I missed going to the one in Texas so he found a nice one near by to take me too, when we visit Ads and little Tatiana we stop by the cat cafe. The owner always gives us a discount and asks how Roky is going, he didn't believe how big he's gotten lately.

Lunch was amazing! Nirvana and I talked about anything and everything! From family to dumb shit dream has done and said, she is super nice like honestly I'm sad that we didn't get to meet before but saying that from what I can tell Bliss was the complete opposite of who I was before Dream. I hid from the world scared of my past while she lived in the present just enjoying her life and family. If I could redo it I'd would of started trying to live a lot earlier... I know that means I would be with Dream but it also means I wouldn't of dragged him down with my dramatic life.

Maybe I'd still be friends with Azreal and Cherry. I do miss them sometimes, what they did was so shitty but I was innocent either, there was a lot of shit I said I regret now but the past is in the past and until time travel is invented then their is no reason to regret how I got to this happy place.

"Hey we are almost back at the house! What do you need?" I question, putting Dream on speaker as we drive.

"Babe can you go grab some ice? We apparently got everything except ice" his phone voice is always sweet to my ears.

"Nah babe I can't leave you two with rusty too long" Bliss jokes.

"Bliss we cannot make him any worse since your his mother" Dream jokes, a second later we hear him get punched.

"Don't say that, Vana is the perfect mother" Sapnap retorts, Dream and even Bliss burst into laughter.

"Chadicus my love nice try defending me but like Aussie parenting is give them a boomerang and VB, they will end up perfectly fine... might be a bit bogan but she be right" Bliss Australian accent got stronger, I honestly don't know if she is joking or being serious... but hey better parenting then Susan ever did for me, god I haven't thought about them for a while.. wonder if Justin is still married into that family... who knows him and his beloved wife might of popped out a mini bitch lmao.

"You legally cannot by alcohol so like don't think you can get Rusty drunk" Dream laughs.

"She's Australian don't question their magic... she makes all kinda of things appear... like fairy bread.. everytime I go to Bliss's place it's just all fairy bread" Sapnap sounds low key scares.

"Dude what's fairy bread and is it some Aussie drug? Cause like I'm literally the queen of the fairies so like fairy bread me!" I screech out.

"It's White bread, Butter and sprinkles! I'm sure I have all the ingredients in their house for rusty! Let's make some after we get the ice for the ball and chains" Bliss smiles at me.

"YES AND YES AND UHHH YES! Gotta snap it to toast though to tell him I killed his brother!" I laugh evilly, I love sending toast pictures of bread randomly... pretty sure he hates it especially since it restarted a few months ago when I started streaming again.

"Wait omg you and toasts ship name could be fairy bread!" She laughs.

"I think Ash made that joke once" I laugh, I should hang out in a call with Offline tv and friends again soon, it's been a long while.

"No!" Dream cuts in, honestly forgot we were on a call with the boys.

"I see that he is jealous easily lmao" Bliss jokes.

"Dude literally he knows I find it almost hotter then that wheeze of his, so it got worse. Does Sapnap never get jelly? Like look at you! Your so hot!" I smile.

"He doesn't as much as he did when we first started seeing each other, the worst was with Dream actual. I literally hit on Callahan and Karl openly on the internet but he said I'm more likely to leave him for Dream then them... JOKES ON HIM CALLAHAN IS MY HUSBAND!" She says, who the fuck is Callahan? Like I know Karl through corpse and dream but I've never meet a Callahan... or at least I don't remember him.

"And Callahan is?" I question.

"Don't ask that" Dream and Sapnap whimper out.

"WELL! Callahan is the best dream smp member! He is literally my lord and saviour! I worship the ground he walks on! And when he doesn't say anything GOD ITS THE HOTTEST THING!" I can tell she is joking but I kinda love the idea that she simps for sapnap's friend openly.

"What happens if he talks?" I question.

"Well the world will end so like death! Callahan might have a restraining order against me though..." she laughs.

"You aren't the only Callahan simp, his army grows every moment. Like literally he doesn't do anything but everyone loves him" Sapnap blurts out.

"He did your homework" Dream jokes.

"The homework first and soon your girlfriend" I snicker.

"FAE!" Bliss looks shocked by my joke, ah yeah she's more on the pg side then me... I ain't child friendly lmao.

"It's her bad habit, ignore her" dream snickers, oh ignore me huh bro you literally are as bad as me! But you just don't always get caught saying dirty minded things.

"It's all good, we are all adults. Our brains go there sometimes, I just wasn't expecting it lmao" Bliss laughs.

"Should of heard the first thing I overheard Fae say to dream... something like that she's going to pound Dream into the floor so hard that  he is gonna look like a deerskin rug" Sapnap explains, ahhh the good memories... though I liked the one where I said I wanted him to bend me over a table.

"My love why did I have to hear those words to leave your mouth" She sighs, they should like a married couple that been together for years while we are the couple who are newly married and basically cannot get enough of each other and are super touchy. God gonna start introducing myself as Mrs Wastaken just for the meme.

"Okay we pulled up at the shop so byeeeee" I screech hanging up on them.

"Shit those boys gonna be the death of me" bliss hums as we get out of the car, we go as fast as we can to get the ice bags before heading back to the house.

"Hey I've already asked the boys but are you down to record a video, it be in Minecraft but like since we are already together want to see which couple know more about the other?" She smiles and I'm so in.

"Yes please, Dream and I are like always together so how can we lose!" I still like winning what can I say.

"We are so on!" She smirks, this is gonna be so fun.

"Welcome all those big and small to the stream that was planned like 10 mins ago! And all the why from their car drive to the dream house our house Aiko! Would you do the honour of explaining?" Bliss game show intro this shit lmao.

"Well I'm also with my believe girlfriend Alice but she is too busy driving to care, today stream is pretty simple! I'm going to ask questions from both of the teams and whoever gets the most right wins! I've already got the answer from the girls so like let's see which Minecraft boyfriend knows their wife the best!" This Aiko girl laughs, she's Nirvana's best friend and roommate. She's like my Ads but more calm? Idk lmao.

"I will win! Fae and I are with each other all the time!" Dream states.

"TRUEEE! That's what I said too" I add.

"We will see... we will see" Sapnap chuckles to himself.

"Okay question one! This is an easy one! When is their birthday! Extra point for full date of birth!" Aiko says.

"First of march 2001 and if we want time it was 5pm ish in Australia" Sapnap says.

"Idk if that's cute or creepy?" I stutter.

"They share a birthday, anyway Fae's is April first I don't know the time in any country" Dream awkwardly laughs.

"Ey honestly I don't even know" I laugh.

"Well two points to BlissNap and one point to DreamKiller" Aiko laughs.

"Shit I forgot to say the  year" Dream is a bit sad about not having as many points.

"Next question! Another easy one boys, what are their favourite food?" Aiko asks.

"Fairy bread, that's all she eats!" Sapnap guesses

"If we are going that logic then instant noodles" Dream wheezes.

"God that sound is still hot... but nope my favourite food is not toasted pop tarts! I don't care the flavour I just love pop tarts" I laugh, I don't blame him for not knowing since he hasn't seen my unopen pop tart boxes in my room...

"Well mine is fairy bread!" Bliss replies.

"3 to 1! Next question! According to Spotify rewind what is the most listen to song?" Aiko asks, okay dream has to know this! I mean I literally annoy him all the time with it, though he might say one of his songs to make me out as a bad girlfriend.

"James Marriot, Him" Sapnap answers quickly.

"Yes! Gotta support my British boys! Chat if you haven't listen to it, go and give it a listen! He honestly makes amazing music! His newest song Gold is alright in all my Spotify playlists!" Nirvana most really like it lmao.

"Why can you not have a normal song? Fae's most listen too song has to be the updated nations of the world..." Dream sighs, he is right!

"It's my favourite song to cry to and nobody will change that! Though the rest of my top songs were your music" I laugh.

"Dream Mask stays on during seggs" Aiko laughs.

"The song or the actual mask?" Sapnap question.

"Both" Dream and I laugh out together.

"4 to 2! Now let's do a harder one, who did your partner look up to as a child?" Aiko asks.

"Fae looked up to her father, he might not of been her biological father but he never showed her any less love" Dream sweetly answers.

"Yep! My dad and i were very close, I looked up to so much and he actually named me both in name and username." I smile, my bio mom did give me the fairy princess nickname before I was born but it was dad who used it.

"Okay that was sweet and now I seem bad cause I don't know" Sapnap awkwardly laughs.

"I actually looked up to my houses butler, he looked after me and was the reason I fell in love with video games as a kid though the dumb teenager choices did change that for a while but when I was pregnant with my son he showed me twitch so it's thanks to him I'm here today" bliss words almost made me tear up, that's so sweet... WAIT BUTLER?

"Girl you had a butler? Bro hook me up!" I laugh.

"That was a life time ago, pretty sure he retired and well he's in Australia. It's not hidden that my family comes from money" she laughs.

"4 to 3!" Aiko announces, after a bit we swap to Bliss and i guessing and the streams goes on we ended up being 25 to 19 points with Dream and I losing... apparently being mainly touchy doesn't help you learn about each other while BlissNap as they apparently get call are all like Romance and talky. Apparently having romantic moments isn't always make out sessions... ayyyyy I like how we are, it might be not like our friends relationships but so what everyone is different... now I want to go attack him with kisses great.

"With that we now that dream is a terrible boyfriend and that we should feel bad for Fae" Aiko laughs.

"Seems to be the other way around, I didn't even know his birthday or like who his celebrity crush is lmao..." I snicker.

"I mean you can learn more right now" he smuggly jokes and with that joke I hang up bolting from my laptop in his room to his office, apparently he didn't realise I left until I attack him with a hug from behind his gaming chair.

"Yeah guys I have to go to like set up the party tonight" Dream really bad at excuses, but he hangs up spinning his chair around to face me.

"I just wanted to say I love you" I smile at dream, I know we both have said it hundreds of times but at this moment the words felt deeper. He saved me and all I brought him was drama yet he continues to save me and love me.

"I love you too" he smiles before pulling me into a single but long kiss.

"I'm sorry I didn't remember your birthday" I pout.

"You know we don't need to be as close as them to be as deeply in love as them! You can forget my birthday every year as long as you continue being the girl I fell in love with. You might be able to have a social life now but you are as sweet and beautiful as the first moment we talked." He smiles pulling my hand to his face.

"Dreamy thank you for being you" I mutter back.

"don't even joke about that" I hear Aiko voice speak to Bliss, no idea what the joke is but I make my way over.

"Omg your Fae! It's nice to meet you in person" Aiko pulls me into a hug, then her girlfriend Alice does the same. I've noticed these guys are very huggy people, wait until they meet Ads and Zafar now those two have their own way of touching others. That sounded worse then I meant but still.

"Aiko and Alice right, it's great to meet you two. Bliss has told me a lot for the couple of hours I've known about her for" I laugh.

"Dream dick move of the year lmao" Alice laughs.

"Bro no joke I saw rusty in dreams office only to walk into my man room for Bliss to walk out with wet hair, like I was so ready to fight her.. happy I didn't cause then I wouldn't of gotten to know how sweet she is" I smile.

"Girl your gonna make me cry! Yeh nah other then jokes I made a long time ago I wouldn't touch that man with a ten foot poll... well I would either hug him or hit him but only out of friendship" bliss laughs.

"EMMA!" The screeching from my long time friend Ads, she runs across the crowded room to tackle me to the ground.

"ADDY!" I smile up, my back hurts but damn for mother she tackles like a football player.

"Excuse my wife, she gets easily excited" Zafar laughs with my favourite and only god daughter in his arms.

"WAIT! Wife?!? Dude really Omg" as ads and I stand up she shows off her wedding ring.

"Dude it wasn't my perfect wedding but we just wanted to get it down before the end of the year so it's why we were a little late... this is our honeymoon you could say" she smiles.

"Ahhh I'm so happy but we gonna throwing a proper party for you! I'm so happy for you both" I smile as happy tears fall down my face.

"Congratulations and it's nice to meet you Ads" Bliss smiles.

"Blissful ah Nicky told me all about you!" Ads pulls Nirvana into a kiss, the best part is Sapnap just happened to be walking over. Lmao I love ads games especially when it makes people boyfriends jealous.

"Z can't you keep Ads off my girlfriend for even a minute?" Nick pouts.

"So who was a better kisser?" I jokingly ask.

"Bliss is way better then Sapnap" Ads laughs.

"Chadicus I'm leaving you for ads" Bliss jokes.

"You have been hanging with bliss for too long" he sighs, bliss moves over to him and gives him a kiss.

"Ads want to kiss my boyfriend next?" I ask.

"Still wanting his Minecraft account huh?" Zafar laughs.

"I forgot about that! I'm so down!" Ads smirks.

"Gonna get the account and add myself to the dream smp!" I snicker.

"Girl add me too! We can join forces with the other girls and rule over the server" Bliss jokes.

"Uh yes and please! I want to get all the woman on the server flowers so I'm in!" Ads smirks.

"Uh your husband is behind you with your child and your talking about making out with two other people! Literally loving your lifestyle" Alice smiles.

"Don't get ideas" Aiko pulls her girlfriend into a hug.

"Z and i are very happy but like se both have our habits and mine happens to be kissing people! We are in love and we have way too much blackmail on the other to leave each other" ads laughs, she is right though. But one of the reasons Z isn't scared of losing her since he sees the way she looks at their daughter. Also like ads agreed to get married without some crackhead reason why, she always wanted something like her grandparents had aka hating each other and being totally drunk in Vegas a lifetime after a one night stand.

"Well as much as y'all talk over kissing my boyfriend for me... let me borrow my goddaughter" I smile as I take Tatiana out of Z's arms and am quick to locate Dream and walk over to him. He was playing with rusty adorably, he literally has a room full of friends both online and off but he chose to play with a child... gives calling him daddy Dream a new meaning.

"Look who I stole" I smile passing Tatiana to him before sitting down.

"Pretty lady has a child?" Rusty questions.

"No, this is Tatiana she's our god daughter" I smile.

"Like what my aunties are to me!" He smiles and I nod.

"Hello Tati..I'm rusty" he smiles at her and my god I'm holding back my aws.

"She cannot speak yet but if you say a spell sentence she does something adorable" I smile.

"Can i see?" He excitingly asks.

"Tati! I love you!" I smile at her and she moves her hands to her mouth and blows a kiss.

"That is cute! I want to do it too! I love you" he smiles and she does it again.

"Rusty would you like to hold her? You have to be very very careful though" Clay asks and rusty nods, he slowly passes her to him and my god they are adorable.

"Pretty lady and Dweam you are married like mummy and sappy nappy... and happy too right?" This child is literally too cute.

"Yeah we are" I smile.

"Dweam do you love her?" Rusty asks.

"Yeah big man I do" Clay smiles at me and he grabs my hand softly.

"And pretty loves Dweam?" Rusty smiles at me.

"More then I ever thought I could love someone in this lifetime." I hold dreams hand tightly in mine.

"Okay Dweam because you make pretty lady happy... I'll let you stay married to her" rusty announces as Tati grabs out reaching for me, I take her but not for long since super dad finds us and saves his little princess from us. Nah Tati was getting put down for a nap since it is closer to midnight and to the new year.

Rusty found his way to bliss and Sapnap where ever they were so it was just Dream and I once again... we move into the kitchen to grab more snacks for the party goers.

"I'm happy that I can start this year off with you by my side and that I get to spend more time with you and our friends" he smiles filling a bowl with sugary filled snacks.

"I'm happy that next year I can become a major gold digger chasing you" I joke.

"I mean I'm down, just tell me what you want and I'll buy it for you" he kisses my forehead.

"Dude don't even joke about that! I don't need anything but your Minecraft log in" I tried to be serious but like I had tooo lmao.

"I mean only if I get yours" he smirks.

"God Dream you just gonna hand it out to any pretty girl or am I just that special" I laugh out.

"You are your own sort of special, I'd give it all up for you any day" Dream smiles, he's lying but it's sweet. He loves his fans and job which is one of the reasons i watch every Dream video and all the dream clips I can just so I get to see his enjoyment. I know he loves me but I would never make him give his life for me and he knows that... that's why it's a lie, a sweet lie but still a lie.

"Never ever give up on who you are for me because I know you'd say the same if it was me in your place." I rest my head on his chest hugging him tightly.

"Don't judge me but I've been practicing something for you... so make sure to find me at midnight" he whispers into my ear before leaving me alone in the kitchen, if Alec Benjamin walks out and sings a love song at midnight I will just stop breathing air.

"So this is where you hid, omg your face is so red" bliss walks over awing at me.

"Sssshhhh dreamy just had a sus moment, apparently he's been practicing something for midnight and I'm low key worried and flustered" I ramble.

"Oh so he sort of told you! Trust me it's something really sweet, the boy just wants to show his big brain off to you." Bliss smiles almost cheekily.

"I swear to god I don't think I can handle anything too big, like the man said he'd give up everything for me then said he has a surprise like that's scary and sweet at the same time" I awkwardly mutter.

"It isn't big, unless you count meaning. Let's just say it's his version of this" bliss smiles as she pulls out her necklace, well it was a key on a chain with words engraved onto it.

"Well I already have a necklace from Dream" I pull open my locket showing her the piece of paper saying Harry styles on it.

"I've seen it before, well it wasn't open or around your neck at the time but for a while there it sat at his computer hanging off a photo of you two. Even when you two weren't together he carried a piece of you where ever he went, he even got up me when I told him to move on from you since you broke his heart" her voice was softer then normal explaining this, I get where she was coming from though.. I hated myself too for the shit I put him through... if it wasn't for my brothers and Ads planning that scheme I would of never gone back to my old life... I wouldn't of apologised to those who I loved.

"Just trust me on this... you will love the surprise, it's not like he's asking you to move in or proposing! He just wants to show you how much you mean to him" she pats me on the head, she really is very motherly. Reminds me of how Carol is towards myself and the boys, bliss is a good mother.

"I'm a little less worried now thank you bliss" I smile giving her a hug.

"What are friends for?" She hugs me back, we both move back to the party. Ads is chasing Dream around and god she has probably drank a bit to much while taking my plan a bit too literally. I love her to death lmao.

"Emma please stop her" dream stands behind me.

"Addy what are you doing?" I question.

"Trying to find you! Z made this cocktail apple and fireball and like something else but I'm calling it SHREK CUM!" Ads laughs, passing me a glass of this green drink.

"I tried to tell her the actual name but she just screams Shrek cum" Z laughs.

"I'm down for shrek cum! Dreamy you want some shrek cum?" I fight the urge to laugh my ass off everytime I say shrek cum.

"Might as well" he wheezes out.

"Hot my green bean eating shrek cum" I take a big chug of the glass before passing the half empty drink to him.

"You mean drink" he laughs.

"I mean either works" I smirk.

"SHREK CUM!" Ads screeches.

"That's my wife" Z proudly laughs.

"No joke you are sooooo pretty... are you songle?" I stroke this blonde boys face.

"Fae sweety im your boyfriend" he replies

"Dump that bitch and kiss Me" I reply, the room is kinda moving or am I moving?!

"Okay that's enough alcohol for you, only water now" he smiles passing me a bottle of clean drink thingo.

"She's a lightweight most of the time" he explains to the pretty black haired womfs around me... wait womans yes that words. I do what the pretty boy wants and drink the water, mmm water is tasty!

"It's all good I'm use to it when Aiko drinks, I'll go get more water... she should be more sober for midnight so everything will work perfectly" blissy laughs.

"Let me go with you beautiful" snappy mappy replies and follows the beautiful princess.

"Dreammmmyyy you are my favourite boyfriend, no matter what anyone says" I boop his nose.

"That implies you have more, got something to tell him?" Z snickers, the water is starting to make me less dizzy though I still want to hit on this blondy hot guy he kinda looks like my dreamy... wait it is hehe

"Schlatt is... and Dream and and nightmare, wait no just dream no one but dream he is my boyfriend but bob the builder is cute well not the new one" I mutter.

"He's married to Wendy... wait is that her name idk" ads laughs.

"THEY ARE MARRIED!?! BRO I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST FRIENDS OR LIKE SIBLINGS?! BOB ISNT LIKE GAY WITH HIS TRUCKS?" I screech.

"I think you misinterpreted the show" Dream starts to wheezes, hottt tea pot. Now that song from when I was a kid is playing in my head... I am a tea pot, short and blah... blah blah blah, here is my Handel and here is my other part of a tea pot. Dream is the hottest tea pot ever.

"I think we lost her to her thoughts" Ads voices bought me back to reality, the alcohol is definitely losing its grip on me and I kinda am ashamed of the shit I've said.

"Sshi-bal" I start to feel dizzy, I am quick to lean against Dream to make sure I don't collapse.

"Mind your language" Ads laughs, of course the only Korean she remembers is fuck.

"You alright?" Dream whispers to me.

"Sorry could help falling for you... I mean on you" I let a small laugh out.

"Well I'm okay with both" he smirks, god I want to pin him down and... uh take a nap... yes that... definitely that nap time.

"Is it almost midnight? I want to sleep but I don't want to wake up in and it still being this year like fucking hell so ready for next year" I smile hugging Dream.

"So your ready for an hour" Z laughs.

"Only an hour left?! Dude I have to find bliss! We are gonna be each other's new year kiss!" I look around but I cannot seem to see her.

"How about you don't but say you did?" Dream glares at me, he a jealous idiot but he's lucky he's hot.

"How about we do and say we did?" I smirk back.

"Trust me as much as bliss joked about it she wants your New Years kiss with me, so I can show you your surprise" he hugs me tightly, he's a massive teddy bear.

The countdown got smaller and I couldn't find bliss so I guess I have to kiss Dream then, I don't know how I am going to survive.

"Are you ready for whatever his big surprise is?" Ads smiles at me, Z and Dream went to find us some water to calm us down more.

"Uh honestly I'm still a bit worried, bliss said it wasn't anything big but still... Dream sometimes goes over board.." I nervously the skin are my finger nails, it's a bad habit to have but harder to get rid of.

"Emma, only a few minutes left are you ready?" Dream smiles holding my hands in his, god I honestly love him but the thought of whatever he has surprised for me is worrisome.

"Ready for what?" I smile.

"Our next adventure" he kisses my forehead, I really am exciting to see what next year has for us. Which road will lead us to the future and how many subs will he have this time next year?

"Emma Jones, we meet on a whim and feel in love on accident but you mean so much to me and I want you to know that" he smiles pulling me into a kiss as the timer goes off.

"Dream Wastaken you've been punk'd, there are hidden cameras all around the room! I'm actually a paid actor" I laugh kissing him back.

"I was about to show you the surprise but you have to be a dork don't you" he loves before moving his mouth closer to my ear.

"sigani jinalsurok deo sarangha" as the words leave his mouth my eyes start to tear up. This dumb idiot learnt to say to me 'I love you more as time goes by' in Korean like dude why play with my heart strings so much.

"My father would of loved you for learning such a thing in our language, my love thank you for all you have ever done for me" I cup his face pulling him into the most passionate embrace I have ever given another person, a kiss can carry more words then any sentence so I hope he sees how much he means to me.

"Happy new year my love" I whisper to him.

Authors note:

Hello all,
I just want to wish everyone a happy new year! Life the last two years have been really hard and if it wasn't for my writing it would of been a lot harder! Seeing so many people get joy from my stories makes me so happy, I'm really excited to get to share it with the world! Thank you for being apart of this process! P.s my favourite part of my stories is reading the comments! They always make my day!
Byeeeee!

- J.S

Just realised that for those none Australians or Islands around here, I'm going to be in the new year before most so gotta love time zones XD

The other POV will be posted hopefully before Baker Island hits New Years! ❤️❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

71K 1.9K 44
It's a late night, and you're going back to your hotel room. Sam, Dean, and Castiel have other plans for you. You're abducted and wake up in the bun...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.1K 211 25
"what I'm saying is that we have a second chance at . . . forever." in which: trish and clay thought they'd never see each other again; that is, unti...