Bewitched • Toji Fushiguro

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ In which a single father took a great interest in his son's kind... More

⋇⋆ BEWITCHED
⋇⋆ PROLOGUE
⋇⋆ 001
⋇⋆ 002
⋇⋆ 003
⋇⋆ 004
⋇⋆ 005
⋇⋆ 006
⋇⋆ 007
⋇⋆ 008
⋇⋆ 009
⋇⋆ 010
⋇⋆ 011
⋇⋆ 012
⋇⋆ 013
⋇⋆ 014
⋇⋆ 015
⋇⋆ 016
⋇⋆ 017
⋇⋆ 018
⋇⋆ NANA HERE

⋇⋆ EPILOGUE

9.7K 459 455
By nana-mania

"Justjce was served."

EIGHT MONTHS LATER...

(Y/n)'s POV

Eight months had passed...so many events took place in my life. Surprises here and there.

Seishū-san didn't take this very well the first time he heard his dear fiancee was a murderer. He was in disbelief. Him, his family and Yūjo's family. They couldn't believe in me. Thinking that I only framed her since she got me fired.

But once they heard the recording I recorded that night, everyone -- even Seishū-san -- were disgusted by her.

She was alienated and worse, disowned by her parents. Seishū-san broke the engagement and his family cut their tie with her.

This revelation hit Toji the hardest. He felt betrayed and utterly speechless. To think that his wife's best friend would commit such unforgivable crime out of jealousy.

Yūjo couldn't hire a lawyer to defend herself. She didn't have any money or power to do so.

Toji and I had been going back and forth to the court for Yūjo's trial. And in the end...

It was over. Justice was served.

Yūjo was sentenced to death. She was charged for two murders and one attempted murder.

Yeah, two murders. Mayumi and Naoya. Naoya did die in her hands... Thank God that old man was still alive!

He showed up to the court as a witness as well and I really thanked him for building his courage to make his appearance.

By the way, Toji and I were the one pleading for death sentence. She deserved it. After all, she even planned to kill a child-- Megumi.

Someone like her should never be let alive on earth. I was happy the court accepted our pleading.

Finally, Mayumi-san's soul can rest in peace.

Anyway, enough about that b*tch.

Let's go through my life!

Oh, my life only became better and better.

Seishū-san actually offered my position as his personal assistant again. He became honest with me. He only fired me because of Yūjo. That as*hole threatened to kill herself if he didn't fire him.

I could see her doing that. I didn't blame Seishū-san. But I politely turned down his offer because I was comfortable with my current job as kindergarten teacher. He respected my decision. We became friends now!

My friends' side of stories, Kento was blessed with a beautiful baby boy. He looked so much like his mother but with Kento's eyes! Oh, what a cute baby. Both his parents were good-looking so of course he would be blessed with incomparable beauty too!

Lately, Suguru and Shoko had spent more time together and I caught them going out together, with Suguru's twins kids too, at a shopping complex. They didn't admit anything but I assumed these two were dating.

Satoru, though...biggest surprise in my life. He... He had stopped going out hooking up with women somehow. Ever since he met a woman named Iori Utahime. She was Maki's and Mai's babysitter at home. He probably caught feelings for her. I applauded that lady for being able to change him.

I am rooting for you, Satoru. Good luck winning her heart!

I haven't told anything about myself, have I?

...

I'm officially married to Toji a few weeks ago! Yes, I'm now (Y/n) Fushiguro.

We dated for six months and he proposed to me two months ago. The wedding was a great success. Megumi was the happiest kid ever. He had started calling me "Mommy" more often ever since then.

I have finally become Megumi's stepmother. It is fun and heartwarming raising this boy.

I couldn't ask for a better life. I wish my marriage with Toji will last forever.

Morning,
Cemetery...

Second Person's POV

You clamped your hands together, eyes shut close as you recite your prayer in your heart. Before you was a tombstone belonged to none other than Mayumi Fushiguro.

Megumi was next to you while Toji stood still behind you. The three of you were praying for Mayumi's soul. Because today was the anniversary of her death.

"...Mommy, Mommy (Y/n) is here to look after me. So Mommy doesn't have to worry about me, okay?" Megumi spoke , as if he was talking directly to his deceased mother. You smiled sadly at him. Toji patted your shoulder softly.

"Because of her, your murderer is caught. Please rest in peace and enjoy your life in the other world, honey.." Toji hoped, peacefulness evident in his voice. He had never sounded so relieved. You leaned your head on his broad shoulder.

Everything went silent for a moment, you and the two males immersing yourselves in praying one last time before Toji rubbed your back to gain your attention. "Let's return home, sweetheart."

"Okay, but you two can return to the car first. I want to pray longer." You told them. Nodding his head in agreement, Toji picked Megumi up and walked away from there.

You stared at the tombstone, a soft smile grimaced your face. You clamped your palms once again, closing your eyes and uttered your prayer verbally, "Thank you for bringing Megumi into this world. I promise to protect this little gem from all harm and look after Toji properly.  Please guide me well, Mayumi-san"

You parted open your eyes after finishing the prayer. But the moment you did so, you witnessed a phenomenal event.

A transparent woman figure, wearing a gorgeous white dress, was standing under a sakura tree not far from you. She strongly resembled Megumi. You widened your eyes in astonishing realization

The woman was smiling gratefully as tears of happiness trickled down her cheeks. She bowed down slowly, wind blowing gently all of a sudden. Her figure gradually disappeared along with the rhythm of the wind.

You were shocked and at loss for words.

You weren't drunk. You weren't sleepy. 

What you saw was real.

"Mommy! Let's go shopping! I'm hungry!" Megumi's voice snapped you back into the real world. Your gaze shuffled to the two males waiting for you at the car.

"Alright! On my way!" You told him back and made your way toward the car. You peered over your shoulder one last time to look at the Sakura tree. Mayumi was no longer there, but you still could feel her warm presence.

You smiled. You got her blessing. ' I won't ever disappoint you, Mayumi-san. I promise to protect these two with all my heart, soul and body.'

Nighttime,
Fushiguro's house...

Today was exhausting but fulfilling, like any other day. You were resting on your shared bed with Toji while reading a book, after putting Megumi to bed. Your husband walked out of the bathroom, hair dripping wet since he was fresh out of shower.

"Oh, hey, darling. I already prepared your pajama there." You told Toji and darted your eyes to a neatly-fold pair of pajama. He smiled appreciatively at you.

You were trying your best to not appear nervous. Seeing Toji shirtless, especially when he was only wearing towel, never ceased to amaze you. His body was hot.

Despite being married for a few weeks now, you hadn't had lost your virginity to him. You were too nervous.

Toji was a very patient man. He respected your boundary and patiently waited until you were ready to be one with him.

And today, perhaps, you were finally ready to do the deeds.

You suddenly felt a weight on the left side of the bed. Toji was lying next to you, wondering what you were up to. "Hey, sweetheart... You don't want to sleep yet?"

You remained quiet and closed the book. Putting it on the nightstand, you turned to your husband. Your hands nervously roamed on his chest as you lovingly stared at him.

"...I think I wanna stay up late tonight...with you..."

Toji tilted his head, heart beating faster upon hearing your words. You cupped his cheek and your thumb stroked his lips.

"... I'm ready to give Megumi a younger sibling." You chuckled awkwardly at your words. You were too shy to say it straightforward. Toji clambered on top of you without warning.

You felt nervous again. You felt so vulnerable under him but you liked that feeling. You were ready to submit your heart, soul and body to him.

Toji planted his hands on either side of your body. He longingly gazed into your eyes. "The first time I met you, you had bewitched me since then, (Y/n)... Your presence in my life allowed me to let another love enter my heart."

"Thank you for becoming part of my life, dear. I love you so much, (Y/n)." Toji leaned his forehead on yours. Your heart was fluttered by his enamouring words.

"I love you too, Toji... Please, stay by my side forever."

"I will , darling. I won't ever leave you. I want Megumi and us to be happy forever...and maybe, our future kids."

Hearty chuckles erupted through the room. Toji connected his lips with yours and you parted your lips, giving him access to your wet interior.

The two of you continued the sweet night together.

BEWITCHED • TOJI FUSHIGURO
- THE END -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 973 29
various Jujutsu Kaisen characters x reader just some oneshots I've cooked up... I'm a rookie when it comes to writing, so please excuse any weird wor...
826K 14.7K 59
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] *+:。.。 。.。:+**+:。.。 。.。:+**+:。.。 。.。:+ ❖REQUEST IS FOREVER CLOSED! ❖A collection of oneshots of the pretty bois from jujutsu kaisen ...
3.3K 47 6
**WARNING** This is going to be a VERY mature; VERY steamy book. **18+ only** **All rights to Jujutsu Kaisen characters go to Gege Akutami** **Cover...
86.6K 4K 13
"Your son is seriously trying to get us together. Damn it, Toji." ★ Character belongs to Gege Akutami ★