Bewitched • Toji Fushiguro

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ In which a single father took a great interest in his son's kind... More

⋇⋆ BEWITCHED
⋇⋆ PROLOGUE
⋇⋆ 001
⋇⋆ 002
⋇⋆ 003
⋇⋆ 004
⋇⋆ 005
⋇⋆ 006
⋇⋆ 007
⋇⋆ 008
⋇⋆ 009
⋇⋆ 010
⋇⋆ 011
⋇⋆ 012
⋇⋆ 013
⋇⋆ 014
⋇⋆ 015
⋇⋆ 016
⋇⋆ 017
⋇⋆ EPILOGUE
⋇⋆ NANA HERE

⋇⋆ 018

8K 384 243
By nana-mania

"Because at some point of life, a villain is fated to face their most devastating downfall."

Nightclub,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

"So, what are your last words?"

Yūjo asked, her voice ringing with victory. She knew it. She would win this life and death game. She wouldn't let someone like you ruin her life or take away the person she was..obsessed with.

You chuckled at her question. "I'm gonna die , huh? Let me ask you one last thing before you shoot my head, Yūjo." You started meanwhile your fingers secretly fiddled with the rope restraining your wrists.

"Very well. Since this is your last moment, I will answer anything you want." Yūjo didn't mind. She sat on the bed, resting her leg on her knee as she waited for you to speak up again.

"...why did you kill Mayumi?"

"...what?"

Yūjo's mood was ruined by your sensitive question. You were unfazed by her death glare before you continued, "Come on. I gotta know why you killed her. You were her best friend yet you murdered her. Care to share your reason?"

Yūjo tsk'ed at your question. Her eyes darkened with distaste, as if Mayumi disgusted her. "That b*tch stole the man I love. Toji... I had always liked him since we first met. Yet she got to marry him while I was stuck in arranged marriage with that dull Seishū!"

Yūjo was venting at this point instead of answering your question. You were glad since she was distracted. You were still trying to figure out to unloose the tie.

"...how did you convinced Naoya to join in your assassination?"

Yūjo laughed mockingly when you inquired that. "That stupid guy? I found out he liked Mayumi but hated his own cousin for marrying her. Just messed with his head a little...and I go him to murder the woman he loved oh-so dearly."

"What a tragically foolish love story." She continued. You mentally clicked on your tongue. This woman took advantage of Naoya's vulnerability and manipulated him into committing murder.

UNFORGIVABLE.

"...once I get rid of you... I will marry Seishū first and then file a false r*pe report. I'm gonna use that against him in the court to make him pay the fine with all his wealth. Then I will go to Toji and be with him." Yūjo exposed her future plan to you.

You honestly wanted to cackle out your mocking laughter because her story was hilarious. But you remained collected and wore your serious expression.

"...but I must first get rid of that little runt that could possibly ruin my life..." Yūjo murmured under her breath. Your eyes widened in anger.

This woman is going OVERBOARD with her scheme.

There was no way in hell you could stay still and do anything when she decided to involve Megumi in her scheme.

You were pissed off. You sent a piercing glare at your attacker. Yūjo noticed this and smirk.

"Right. You are close with little Megumi. Don't worry. You will see him soon. So you both still can play together in afterlife!" A sinister smile plastered on her face. You tried to not lash out at her.

You just needed more time. Just a little more and soon, you would be free.

"Child's screaming and crying give me joy. I will make sure to thoroughly torture him first... After that, I will feel his flesh to his cute doggies. I will let the puppies live since I love dogs." Yūjo was losing her mind. Her sanity was gone and her face was distorted with murderous intent.

This b*tch was going crazy, result of her unhealthy obsession toward Toji.

"Why so quiet, (Y/n)? You scared? How about you cry and call your mom's name? Oh, wait...you don't even have one anymore.." Yūjo placed one finger on her lip, as if she just realized the truth about your family's situation.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). You will see your mother soon. Make sure to send my regards to Mayumi as well." Yūjo grinned devilishly. Fingers on the trigger, she aimed the gun at your forehead.

"Goodbye, (Y/n). Have fun in afterlife."

Her finger dangerously slowly pulled the trigger. You stared at the muzzle in extreme anxiousness. Your hands struggled to break free.

And you managed to do so.

Before Yūjo could fire a shot, you shot up and head-butted her chin with all your might. She accidentally released the gun from her hold and fell lying on the couch. String of hisses left her mouth.

You abruptly went to grab the gun and held it in your possession. The moment Yūjo seated up her body on the bed, you pointed the muzzle on her.

Her heart dropped, stomach sank. Fear enveloped her entire being.

Yūjo was unarmed while you were completely armed with a gun.

Your hand wrapped around your necklace, fingers pressing the necklace twice. Yūjo didn't notice your action and laughed confidently.

"Hahaha, don't act so tough. You can't fool me, (Y/n). You actually don't know how to use gun." She reassured her heart. Your menacing gaze sent chills down to her spine.

"...you sure? Back in my middle high school days, some of my delinquent seniors from high school taught me to use one for safety purpose. I thought you did background check on me, Yūjo." You smirked at your enemy.

Yūjo was still unwavered. "You can't shoot me. If you do, you will only turn out like me. A murderer! You will only become worse and worse after killing me!"

"You are right. I can't kill you because I don't want to be a piece of pathetic sh*t like you, whore. But I won't ever quit stopping you from commiting more murders. You...are going to court as a criminal." You seriously declared.

Yūjo was somehow amused by your exclamation. "I can turn the table easily! Have you forgotten? I'm the fiance of a prestigious, most influenced businessman in Japan! Seishū will always believe in me and work hard to free me. I can prove myself innocent with the power of money and fame!."

"While you...you can't do anything to prove your innocence, (Y/n). You will be the one going to jail!" Yūjo was so confident of everything she declared. You smiled sweetly at her and pulled out the object you hid in your bra.

A voice recorder.

"We will see about that, Yūjo." You swayed the voice recorder in front of her and put it back in your bra. Yūjo's face was written with horror.

Did she lose?

Did she just lost?

To someone like you?

You, an orphan who had nothing special in her life?

No...she couldn't accept this. Her defeat was utterly disgraceful.

She despised defeat the most!

Gritting her teeth in frustration, Yūjo charged herself toward you. Noticing her sudden change of demeanor, you balled your fist and punched her hard in the face.

Yūjo had forgotten the fact you were a former delinquent, who learnt fighting skills and martial arts. Your strength couldn't be compared to woman's normal strength.

Hopelessly, Yūjo dropped on her knees. You knocked her down to the floor and sat on her back. You restrained her fists on her back to avoid her from running away.

Cops' siren could be heard outside. Frantic and loud footsteps alerted the both of you. You looked at Yūjo. She was speechless and horrified.

"Your victory never lasted. Because at some point of the life, a villain is fated to face their most devastating downfall... You have lost, Yūjo." You announced, grasping her wrists tighter. Tears pooled in Yūjo eyes.

The door was suddenly kicked by someone. Several cops were standing while pointing their guns. "Police! Put down your weapon!"

You threw the gun toward the cops' direction and it fell on the floor. The cops looked at you in disbelief.

"I was the person who contacted you." You explained and darted your eyes to your special necklace. You then looked at Yūjo beneath you. Grasping your message, two female cops stepped forward and one of them pulled out a handcuff.

You got up, stepping aside and let the cops handle Yūjo. Some of the guests were crowding outside the room. You walked toward the cops who were guarding the door.

"You must come with us to the police station for further interrogation." One of them told you. You nodded, not objecting their idea.

"Please, give me some space to walk! Step away, please!"

A man fiercely hollered while pushing away the crowds. Seishū was standing near you and he looked at you confusedly. "(Y/n)...?"

"Seishū! Seishū!" Yūjo suddenly called out her fiance. Seishū stomped into the room. He was shocked to witness Yūjo being handcuffed by the cops. He wanted to walk toward his fiance but was stopped by a cop.

"Let me go! That is my fiancee!"

"Pardon, sir. But your fiancee is a suspect of attempted murder. We must bring her to the police station now."

Seishū was in pure disbelief. He fixed his gaze at Yūjo. The woman was crying causing the man to shed tears , too. His knees weakened and he dropped to the floor.

You watched your ex-boss sobbing on the floor but didn't say a word about it. "Miss, I will be escorting you to the police station." A female cop told you.

You nodded and tailed behind her, heading out of the building.

Outside...

The street was noisy with siren and cops handling the situation. Citizens were curious of what was going on. You walked through the crowds while being accompanied by the cop.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

You heard Toji's voice calling out your name. The moment you saw him, he surged to hug you in his arms. The cop wanted to pull him away from you but you shook your head.

"Oh, God. Thanks goodness you are fine! Are you hurt? What happened to you? I couldn't find you anywhere!"

"Sorry. I acted on my own just now... I went to capture Mayumi's killer."

"Wait...what-"

"It is over, Toji. Justice is served. Your wife's murderer is finally caught."

You proudly informed Toji of your success. Your hands cupped his cheeks. Although he appeared confused , you could tell he was delighted by the news.

"I will tell the rest of the story later. Ma'am, can you let this man tag along? He is my partner." You asked. The cop gave you her permission.

With that being said, Toji went to the police station with you...

Next chapter is epilogue...

And then the book will end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1K 12
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* from awkward notes to fresh roses, he'll do anything to show chihara yuki's his affection, even if he's clumsy at it. ღ no manga spoile...
1.9M 73.5K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
3.4K 47 6
**WARNING** This is going to be a VERY mature; VERY steamy book. **18+ only** **All rights to Jujutsu Kaisen characters go to Gege Akutami** **Cover...
5.5K 377 16
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...