Euphoria ~ Jasper Hale (ON H...

By sebs_loves

"Didn't anybody ever tell you? Don't deal with the devil." ~ In which, Seraphina Swan found out her secret h... More

C A S T
P A R T . I
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
PART. 2
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
P A R T . 3
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y - O N E
F O U R T Y - T W O
F O U R T Y - T H R E E
:|

T W E N T Y - O N E

6.5K 158 3
By sebs_loves

// SOMBER PARTY \\

Just as Seraphina was about to leave hers and Jasper's room, Rosalie knocked on it gently.

"You ready?" She asked softly, and Seraphina turned to her.

"How ready can i be?" Seraphina asked and Rosalie sighed. She opened her arms and Seraphina practically fell into them. Rosalie tightly hugged her, resting her chin on the girl's head.

"It's going to be tough, i know. But please, remember, we're all here for you." Seraphina nodded and pulled away from Rosalie, smiling faintly.

"Let's get this party done with." Both girls chuckled sadly before descending down the stairs. Bella was already there and they were just waiting for Rosalie and Seraphina to arrive. "Sorry, sorry, mental malfunction." Seraphina joked, trying to make the mood a little happier. Jasper stared at her worryingly, knowing and feeling that she was not ready for this party, but he never said a word. All he did was keep a comforting arm around her shoulders to show he was there for her.

"Sorry about all this." Carlisle apologised as he and Esme hugged Bella. "We tried to rein Alice in."

"Like that's even possible." Esme chuckled. "Happy birthday, Bella." Suddenly, a flash went off and Seraphina chuckled. Alice had snapped a picture of Bella.

"Found it in your bag. Mind?" She asked and Bella sighed, a small smile on her face. Rosalie walked up to Bella and rudely shoved a box in her hand. Rosalie still held a grudge against Bella for what she had said to Seraphina.

"It's a necklace. Alice picked it out." Rosalie then walked away, towards Emmett, bored. Bella smiled a little and then caught Seraphina's and Jasper's eyes. She waved, the couple waving back.

"Now, open your presents!" Seraphina had opened hers when they got home from school, they figured she should do something to take her mind off of her best friends body.

Alice tugged Bella over to a table filled with presents, a huge cake and a stack of china plates.

"Alice, i'm the only one who even eats cake. That thing could feed fifty." Seraphina scoffed.

"Hope you're hungry." Alice shrugged before sending a small smile to Seraphina, knowing the girl would eat some at some point. "Here, this one's from Emmett." The other's crowd around and Jasper stayed a little bit behind. Seraphina stayed with him, using her thumb to make circular, soothing motions into his arm. Bella opened the gift, but there was nothing inside.

"Um...thanks?" She said, looking at the box with confusion.

"Already installed it in your truck. Finally, a decent sound system in that piece of-"

"No hating on the truck." Bella firmly stated to Emmett, who rolled his eyes.

"Open Esme's and Carlisle's." Alice said happily, handing Bella a box. Benjamin smiled at Alice's cheery behaviour.

"Just a little something to brighten your day. 'Cause you've been looking a bit pale recently." Bella went to open it but she flinched.

"Ouch. Paper cut." The smell of blood became too much and Jasper snarled. Seraphina did her best to hold him back, but she didn't know what to do. Jasper launched himself for Bella. Using her vamp speed - just as Edward shoved Bella into the table - Seraphina shoved her hands forward, letting out a wail as she used her scream to push her boyfriend away from Bella.

Seraphina felt incredibly guilty for the action, but it was the only thing she could do to protect Bella. Although, the scent of blood almost became too much. She turned around slowly, taking in ragid breaths as she began losing control of her vampire side.

"Sara." Esme said firmly, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Go to Jasper." She nodded and left in a hurry, going towards Jasper - who had been restrained by Emmett and Carlisle - and grabbed his face.

"I'm sorry for doing that." She whispered.

"Emmett, get Jasper and Seraphina out of here." Carlisle ordered after he had jumped to Bella's aid. All the vampires in the room were hungry for Bella's blood. They hadn't tasted human blood in so long...and so much of it was now on show. "Emmett." Emmett managed to restrain himself and he elbowed Rosalie, who helped take Seraphina and Jasper away from the scene.

Esme was holding her nose and politely left along with Benjamin, Emmett, Rosalie, Seraphina and Jasper.

Alice sent Bella an apologetic look, blaming herself for this incident.

"I'm sorry, i....can't..." Alice then slipped out the door, but Edward was still on guard as Carlisle inspected Bella's cut.

"I'll have to stitch this up." Carlisle spoke, and Edward nodded.

"I'll carry her to the kitchen." Edward went to pick up his friend, but his eyes darted to the blood and he didn't know if he'd be able to.

"I'll take care of her, Edward." Carlisle assured, but he mainly was doing it because it'd be his head if he didn't. Seraphina sure was protective of her older sister, that's for sure. "Check on Jasper and Sara. Go." Edward looked from Carlisle to Bella, who nodded.

"Please make sure Fifi is okay." Bella said and that was all it took for him to leave.

Seraphina and Jasper were let out into the woods. Seraphina was close to a meltdown and Jasper just wanted to go back into that home and suck all the blood from Bella's body.

The others were with them - bar Carlisle - and Alice seemed so glum.

"I'm sorry." She said and Seraphina shook her head rapidly.

"Not your fault." She mumbled. Seraphina glanced at Jasper and grabbed his hand, giving it a tight squeeze.

"We should hunt. Get out minds off of it." Esme suggested and they all agreed. The sped off into the woods, not to return until the following morning.

~

Seraphina was in the living, clad in sweat shorts, a white crop top and sporting a messy bun. She had cleaning gloves on a bucket of hot steamy water that had some special stuff to get stains out of carpets. She grabbed the brush and vigorously scrubbed the carpet, hoping the stain of blood would leave.

She was whispering to herself, begging for the stain to leave the carpet whilst she had Spectrum by Florence + The Machine on loop, blasting through her earphones.

"Come on!" She groaned, sitting back and wiping her forehead. The stain was still there, but only faintly. "You're pissing me off, now." She growled at the stain. Jasper and Edward watched from the top of the stairs and both felt horrible.

"Why's she doing that?" Edward asked and Jasper shrugged. 

"I don't know." He answered truthfully, and Edward sighed. "She probably blames herself. She begged for Bella to come around last night." Jasper suggested, and he wasn't far off. Seraphina did blame herself. Just like she was blaming herself for Caleb's death.

She was doing it to take her mind off of her best friend's death.

"Say my name...and every colour illuminates...we are shining...and we will never be afraid again." Seraphina softly sang as she got to work in cleaning up the broken plates, the smashed cakes and the burnt out candles. She placed them all in a trashbag and used her magic to make it go into the bin that was outside. She continued to scrub at the floor and after an hour, the stain was finally out. She sighed in relief and began tidying up the living room. She took the used equipment to the garage and left the bucket on the counter, deeming that she'd deal with it later.

Pulling out her cell, Seraphina walked up the stairs, towards Jasper's room, and sat on the balcony that was attatched to it. She dialed Bella's number and waited for the girl to pick up.

"Hey, Bella." She greeted sadly, and Bella immediately began to splutter apologies. "No...it's alright. Not your fault." She repeated the words she said to Alice last night. "It was mine if anyone's."

"How?"

"Because i begged you to come?" Seraphina said before scoffing. "You know, i don't think getting flung into a table will cause you to have brain damage or memory loss."

"I don't think it getting flung into a table means you have a right to be so snappy at me." Bella spat, immediately regretting it. "Ser, i'm sorry."

"No...it's fine. I shouldn't be snappy with you, i'm just..." Seraphina sighed and let her head rest against the banister of the balcony. "I'm struggling a lot, right now." She admitted quietly, unknown to the listening ears of Benjamin. "With-with Caleb's death and-and all."

"I'm sorry for snapping at you, as well." Bella apologized again and Seraphina shrugged - not like Bella could see.

"How are you doing, anyway?" Seraphina asked. "About...the whole...thing?"

"I'm alright. I'm fine." Bella said quickly before sighing. "Listen...um...Dad just got a call."

"About?"

"Caleb."

"They found him?" Seraphina asked and Bella nodded - not like Seraphina could see.

"They found your fingerprints on the gym floor, Sara."

Hey, how was it?
Comment and vote xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 30.3K 80
❝Falling in love is easy, keeping love is not.❞ ❝You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.❞ ❝I never...
504K 9.5K 44
"Forever?" Jasper asked holding tightly on my hand. "I'm forever and always yours" A smirk appeared on his pale white face from my responses. Suddenl...
8.8K 173 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
320K 7.6K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...