Savage Heart

By Vlovers19

Kim Taehyung known as the ruthless crime lord and vigilante V lives his life only to get revenge on the power... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen.
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Eight (Final Chapter)

Forty Seven

2.3K 136 30
By Vlovers19

Six months had passed since then. Jimin had returned to the medical center leaving the company in Taehyung's hand. He devoted a lot of time to caring for sick people, giving free medical attention to the poor with Taehyung's assistance

The shelter for the homeless had finally been completed and soon it was time for the grand opening. That day, Jimin was still attending to sick patients when Taehyung came for a visit.

"The Doctor still has a patient to take care of." A nurse told him.

"It's fine, I'll wait" Taehyung responded. He stayed in Jimin's office waiting for quite a while till he dozed off. Finally, he awoke to the feeling of someone tapping him on the arm. Once he opened his eyes, he found Jimin looking down at him with a smile on his face.

"Yah babe, what are you doing here? Did you wait for a long time?" Jimin asked as he sat beside him.

"I missed you and I wanted to take you to the grand opening of the theater"

He looked at his watch. "Thankfully, there's still time"

"Are you done for the day?"

Jimin nodded his head so Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand. "Good. let's go!"

Jimin stopped him then smirked. "Yeobo, have you forgotten something?"

Taehyung looked confused. "What?"

Then as though he realized, he planted a kiss on Jimin's lips. The latter sighed.

"That's nice but it's not that."

Taehyung still looked confused. "Then what is it?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. "Whatever, seems you don't even remember!"

Taehyung stared into Jimin's face and noticed he was sulking. "Babe, are you sulking?"

Jimin scoffed. "It's nothing. Let's just go!"

He snatched his hand away from Taehyung and left the office without looking back.

"Yah! Jiminah! Jiminah!" Taehyung yelled as he ran after his boyfriend.

"Leave me alone! You don't know so just leave it at that!"

"You obviously don't care about me" Jimin said.

The nurses all stared after them as they watched the couple banter with each other in the hospital corridor.

When the two got outside, Jimin just let himself inside the car without saying another word as Taehyung entered after him.

"My moon, my sunshine, come on, tell me what's wrong?"

Since Jimin was quiet, he pressed on.

"What do you want? I'll do it for you. I'll do anything just to see you smile"

Jimin finally took a deep breath and turned to face him squarely.

"You really don't know what you did wrong?"

Taehyung shook his head. Jimin rolled his eyes. "What's today?"

"Um..."

"The date Taehyung..."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows "13th of October?"

"And what does it signify for me?"

Taehyung paused for a moment before realization hit him.

"Oh my baby..."

He made to embrace him but Jimin avoided him, pouting adorably.

"I'm so Sorry my love. Happy birthday"

Jimin turned his face and folded his arms.

"I'm so sorry. What do you want to do? We can book a flight to the Bahamas right now and spend a two day vacation there just us..."

"Or I can get you that watch you were eyeing on our way to the store...

"I could..."

He was desperately looking for a way to get Jimin's forgiveness but the latter just groaned.

"I don't need all that. I know you have so much money. You're a billionaire but the simple fact that my boyfriend remembers my birthday and just tells me a sweet birthday message with a small bouquet of flowers is just enough for me"

"You know how simple I am. I don't need the grand gestures. Just you and me is enough"

He looked teary eyed. Taehyung looked so bad as he drew the other to him and held him in his arms placing a simple kiss at the top of his head.

"I'm sorry about that. I'll never ever forget your birthday again"

"Whatever!"

"I'll make up for it."

Jimin shrugged. "I don't know... you'll have to do a lot to make up for this mistake" he said with a shrewd smile.

Taehyung chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll try my best"

Jimin shook his head as Taehyung grabbed his hand. "Happy birthday sweetie"

"Thank you"

They held hands throughout the drive to the shelter and even as they got out of the car. There were a lot of people there and every where looked beautifully decorated. As soon as they stepped in, the crowd shouted. "Happy Birthday!"

Jimin was stunned. Jin appeared holding cake in his hand.

"Happy birthday brother in law"

Nanny Jihye appeared as well. She was holding Joy when she walked up to him and embraced him.

"Happy birthday dear!"

"Happy birthday!" Yeontan shouted as he appeared and hugged him tightly.

Jimin was speechless. There were tears in his eyes when he turned to Taehyung.

"How did you..."

"Did you really think I would forget the birthday of the most important person in my life?"

"We had been planning this for a while. Since it coincided with the grand opening of the shelter, I decided to hold your birthday here as well"

Jimin let the tears drop.

"I'm so happy"

"You are?"

The other nodded and quickly wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you a lot Taehyung!"

"I love you too"

Taehyung answered, lovingly stroking the back of the other's hair.

"Now that the celebrant is here! Let's sing a birthday song for him wishing him long life and prosperity" Jin announced.

Soon, everyone joined in to sign the typical birthday song for him. They cut the cake and finally opened up the shelter homes. Jimin was happy, so very happy and he stuck to Taehyung's side the entire time but everything was going to go south pretty soon.

It was towards the evening. The celebrations was coming to an end and people were dispersing. Jimin was getting tired but he still managed to greet the guests. Taehyung whispered into his ears. "I hope that you're not too tired for tonight"

Jimin giggled. "What are you planning?"

"Let's get home first then you'll know"

Jimin laughed then pouted adorably. "Honey, I'm tired!"

"Are you? Come now, I'll piggy back you" Taehyung said.

"Really?"

From a corner, Jin rolled his eyes. "You guys are too cute...stop role playing and go home"

The two laughed. Hoseok took Yeontan, Nanny Jihye and Joy home. Jin and Namjoon left on their own leaving them alone.

"Thank you for tonight" Jimin whispered.

"Let's go home and you can thank me a lot more"

Jimin blushed and Taehyung piggy backed him all the way to the car. They started the car but few minutes later, the car stopped all of a sudden by the side of the road.

"What's happening?" Jimin asked looking worried.

"I don't know!" Taehyung replied looking anxious.

"Wait here!" He whispered and got out of the car to check but shuddered immediately as a cold metal was pointed to his head. Jimin gasped in horror when he squinted his eyes and noticed the figure pointing a gun at Taehyung's head. Slowly, he can't out of the car.

"Yoongi?"

"Happy Birthday Jiminah"  he said. He had a twisted smile on his lips. His hair was long and his face was haggard.

"Yoongi, drop the gun" Taehyung whispered.

"Why? This is Jimin's present. I'm going to give him the best gift!"

He cocked his gun, tears streaming down his eyes. "You are the cause of all my sufferings. The reason I turned into this monster...is because of you! Because he was madly in love with you!"

"I can't believe I thought of being friends with you. I thought we could be brothers."

"I killed Jungkook all because of you!"

Taehyung shook his head. "No! It's not me, it's you. Because you're a selfish, possessive man. If you really cared about him, you would have left him alone but you'd rather kill him, you'd rather take his life..."

"Yes! I'd rather he died than be with you!"

Taehyung screamed"What is your problem? It was one sided. I never would have had anything to do with him. You should have solved your marital problems yourself"

"While he was alive, Jungkook was self centered and disloyal. He would have done the same to me! He would have left me for someone else. It wasn't about you or me. He really didn't love anyone but himself"

Yoongi went quiet. His hand faltered for a second.

"Yoongi, please stop. You still have a chance!" Jimin cried but the latter shook his head.

"I've gone too far. I have done so much. There's no going back for me but I'm not going down alone!"

Before anyone could blink, he strengthened his hold on his gun and pressed the trigger. A shot rang out. Jimin screamed. The bullet had torn Taehyung's chin lightly missing him. Blood gushed down from the wound.

"Shit!" Yoongi swore under his breath and pointed the gun again on Taehyung to finish him up. The other was on the ground writhing in pain.

"The two of us will die together!" Yoongi shouted but someone grabbed his hand holding it strongly. His eyes widened with shock.

"Jimin! Stop, get away. This has nothing to do with you"

"It has. I can't let you do this! You have to stop!"

"I don't want to hurt you!"

They struggled with the gun. Taehyung saw them and started scrambling towards them. "Jiminah! Stop!"

But he didn't hear him, then a shot rang out. Everything went silent. It was like everything stood still. A horrid scream rang out from Yoongi's lips.

"Jiminah!"

The latter had sank to the ground, blood flowing from a wound in his stomach. Adrenaline pumped through Taehyung's veins as he rushed towards Jimin tears blinding his vision.

"Jiminah, Jiminah!" Yoongi whispered, his hands trembling as he stared at the blood in his arms. He sat on the ground looking into space.

"Finally, you stopped" Jimin whispered.

Taehyung cradled Jimin's head in his arms, a crazy expression in his eyes.

"It's going to be fine... you'll be fine"

Jimin shook his head. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't talk!" He yelled.

Jimin continued with difficulty, his breath hitching"And thank you for everything. You made me the happiest person in the world and I'm glad we were able to love each other. I'm happy we found each other again"

Taehyung was trembling, he was finding it difficult to breathe as blood filled his hands. He was fumbling with his phone trying to be a little bit sane.

"Don't talk too much. You'll be fine"

"Get an ambulance, my boyfriend has...been shot! Please...please hurry up! Please!" He cried into the phone and let it slip into the ground.

Jimin sighed and looked up at the sky with the moon shining down at them "It's a beautiful night... it's really beautiful" he whispered.

Taehyung wailed uncontrollably as he watched him slowly close his eyes.

"No! Don't close your eyes. Today is your birthday"

But the other's eyes closed and Taehyung's world stopped from that moment.

Thanks for reading. To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 18K 20
a story where Jeon Jungkook, the dangerous mafia leader has an unhealthy obsession over a normal café worker, Kim Taehyung. "IT'S NOT LOVE IT'S JUST...
12.6K 287 28
"Why my love for Jungkook has to end?" Because they both chose the hard path, who knows what's waiting for them ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. This book contains -sexua...
466K 19.7K 51
Jimin was just the usual quiet young man, wandering around in life dying to find something to give him purpose. At least, that's how it was before he...
30.3K 1.5K 35
"You're the first one I lost to in my entire life,so i want you" "In your fucking dream Kim taehyung" Kim taehyung is the crown prince of south Korea...