Life After Separation

By aardhyaverma

" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for t... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter -1(Suggestion)
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3(Exam Preapartion Start)
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Khanna mansion
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Important
Singhaniya Mansion
Chapter - 13
Goenka Mansion
Chapter -14
Character Sketch of dazzler's
Character Sketch of fab3
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Yipeee
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39

Chapter - 19

2.9K 188 29
By aardhyaverma

Recap - Fab3 come to Q labels..And shocked to see mukti and navya their and fab3 also try to insult them...

--------------------------------------------------------

She didn't complete her sentence bcoz she is rewarded by a tight slap and now she is on floor.
All fab3 turn to see who slaped and they shocked to see nandini here while her eyes get red in anger.
--------------------------------------------
Your answer it correct
chikuniki user27935733 SatendraPal0 MaryXavier236 other answer are also correct ....It's Nandini
---------------------------------------------

Nandini (shout) - ONE MORE WORD ..
I SWEAR I WILL DIG UR GRAVE HERE ITSELF.

Listening her shout fab 3 get scared.
Alya stand with the help of dhruv and turn to nandini with angrily.

Alya - How dare you slap me, you blo...

And again thuddd..
Yes alya again rewarded a slap by our ladyhulk or lady bheem Mukti.

Mukti (yelled at her) - How dare you use such words for my sister .

Manik (warned her) - Mukti don't cross your limit... alya is saying right you also get manipulate by these bhenji bi..

Mukti (cut off him in b/w) - Enough ... How dare you mr malhotra to use such words for my sister's.

Manik - Mukti I'm your brother na then why are you yelling at me.

A voice - No, you are not her brother.. Mr malhotra... she is my sister.

Listening this all turn to see cabir and other members of Dazzler's are standing at the door

Cabir - She is my sister and you have no right to use such words for my sister.

Dhruv - Cabir, why are you taking their side.. we are your friends na.

Harshad - No , you are not his friends anymore.

Manik - And who are you to say that.

Sid (said straight forward ) - Mukti and cabir friend/Bro.

Nandini (rolling her eyes) - Let's start the meeting , I don't have much time for such character less people like you guys.

Alya ( yelled at ger angrily) - How dare you say us character less.And who are you to start this meeting. You are no one okay.

Nandini (said facing her with a blank look ) - I dare to say you guys as a character less people and who I'm then listen to me very carefully I'm one of the Owner of Q labels .

And this is like a heart attack for fab3.
Their jaw touched the ground listening this.

Sid (said wrapping his arm around nandini waist) - Let's start the meeting.

Saying this sid and nandini move toward owner chairs and other dazzler's also sat at their seats .
Fab3 again get a shocked to know the owner of world best music label's.

Sid - You guys have to make 12 songs.

Nandini - 2 romantic, 2 rock , 2 sad , 2 friendship , 2 english and remaining 2 your wish.

Abhi - You have to complete these song within 6 month.

Cabir - And we have full right to cancel this deal in mid.

Veer - You have to show us one song at a week.

Anika - As per the contact you have to stay with us in our mansion.

Harshad - And if you misbehave with anyone of us then...

Soha - Then you have to pay hard for it.

Maddy - Including servants too.

Lucky - We don't allow alcohol in our house.

Manik (shout immediately) - What !! means you guys didn't drink alcohol.

Veer (said strent) - No,  we didn't drink inside our House.

Mukti - If you broke something in our house then you have to pay a charge for it.

Navya - and if you hurt someone from our family then we'll file a complaint against you guys.

Nandini - And at the day of concert you have to sing 2 song with dazzler's.

Dhruv - Dazzler's World famous band.

Sid - Yes and Hope we all clear ourself.

Fab3 nodded.

Dhruv - But ahy this nandi...

Nandini (cut him off) - It's Nanz or Mam for you get it..

Dhruv - But why are you ordering us as you are not our boss.. our boss is sid and a girl .

Sid - I'm Sid one of your boss or should I say owner of Q label's and I think you guys are deaf you didn't hear what nanz said some time ago .. she is one of the owner of Q label means ,We Me and Nanz are the owners and your boss.

Nandini - And I didn't sign this deal with you guys . So , don't think that you get that deal.. bcoz I have to rethink about this deal. Meeting is over.

Sid - And  you guys have to come tomorrow .

Manik - And why do yo think we'll come??

Mukti - Bcoz you need this deal, I think.. anyways if you need this deal come tomorrow or else forgot about this deal.

Dhruv - We'll come tomorrow.

Nandini - Let's go guys.

Saying this nandini with all dazzler's come out from conference room.And go to their respective works again.

Here Fab3 also come out and go to see london..

At evening ... All dazzler's come to khanna house at late evening and straight went to their rooms to fresh n up in meantime malhotra and fab3 also come to khanna mansion for dinner.

Raj - By the way , where are your kids.

Naitik - Actually princess and champ got late due to meeting today. But now all are here & must be coming..

Raman - Ishu , akshu dinner is ready or not.

Akshara - Yes , bhai all ready. Where are the kids.

Yrs mom... saying this kaira come down and greet malhotra's.

Raman (looking behind them) - Where are the others.

Naira - Must be coming.

Ishita - What are...

Nandini come in between.

Nandini - Mom maa .... I'm so hungry. Is dinner is ready.

Naira - Yes baby , come.

After nandini all dazzler's also come but they all didn't notice fab3 and malhotra. While Fab3 are little confused what they all are doing here and shock to see nanvi and mukti wearing style and others too.

Ishita - Kids they are .. Mr raj malhotra and Mrs niyonika raj malhotra.
Nad this is Manik their son and his friends Dhruv and alia.

All Dazzler's - Namaste uncle aunty..(uninterestely greet fab3) hye..

Akshara - Nad they're...

But Dazzler's stop her saying that they introduce itself to which elders nodded .

Kartik(proud) - Kartik Goenka.. elder bro of all my siblings and husband of naira.

Naira (smile) - Naira kartik goenka singhaniya. Wife of kartik and elder sister of all my siblings.

Veer (Proud) - Veer singhaniya. Twin of naira. And fiance of Anika.

Anika (attitude) - Anika Goenka ,fiance of veer. Sister of kartik and my other siblings too.

Arya (Proud) - Aryaman Khanna , fiance of shanaya.

Shanaya (Attitude) - Shanaya Singhaniya , fiance of aryaman . Twin of siddharth.

Abhi (pride) - Abhimanyu khanna . Boyfriend of mukti.

Mukti (proudly) - Mukti Vardhan. Younger sister of nandini.

Cabir (pride) - Cabir dhawan . Boyfriend of navya. Brother of mukti.

Navya (attitude) - Navya khanna . Younger sister of arya ,nandini , abhi and my other siblings too.

Harshad (Attitude) - Harshad . Boyfriend of soha . Brother of cabir and my other siblings too.

Soha (Attitude) - Soha. Girlfriend of harshad. Sister of all my siblings.

Maddy (Attitude) - Madhyam . Boyfriend of lucky and brother of all my siblings.

Lucky (Attitude) - Lucky . Girlfriend of madhyam and sister of all my siblings.

Sid (pride + Attitude)- Siddharth Singhaniya. Twin of shanaya and brother of all my siblings.

Nandini (Proudly+Attitude) -
Nandini Khanna . D/o of Raman &Ishita Khanna and Naitik & Akshara Singhaniya. Twin of abhi . Elder sister of navya and mukti and sister of all my siblings.

Here fab3 are shocked by knowing that nandini and navya are d/o of khanna's and they both belong to a billioner family not a middle class family.

Raj - Nice to meet u all bacho. Vese who is your princess raman and naitik.

Listening this fab3 come out from their shocked state and curious to know who is the princess of khanna and singhaniya.

Raman - Well all girls are our princess  but their is only one princess and other are like anika is our baby , shanaya and navya is doll/ Barbie , mukti is our mukku , soha is our pretty , lucky is sweety and..

Naitik - And naira is my princess.

Listening is malhotra and fab3 turn their face toward naira. While alya have a look on her face like "I'm much better than her"

Niyo - So naira is your princess. Well beta I'm so earlier waiting to meet you... You know...

Naira (but naira cut her ) - No no aunty , I'm not their princess . I think you didn't hear properly, papa said I'm his princess only.

Naitik - Yes, she is my princess .

Raj - Then who is the princess of both house.

Naitik - You didn't get to know , (he nodded no) I thought you almost come to known her..

Akshara - Naitik please , just tell them directly z what are you making them confuse.

Raman (proudly) - She is non other than our daughter.. Nandini Khanna Singhaniya Goenka.

Naitik (proudly) - Our princess , our jaan.

Listening both raman and naitik praising, malhotra and fab3 are surprised but fab3 get shocked to know that nandini is their princess for whom both groom are sulking like kids and their parents also not less in praising her.While other are smiling seeing their love towards their daughters.

Raj - I must say beta you are truly a princess . Whatever I listen about you from them na I get more curious and excited to meet you .

Nandini - Thanks uncle.

Naira - Let's have dinner .

Nandini - Yeah I'm to much hungry.

Something strick is kartik mind and he turn toward nandini.

Kartik - Baby you have your lunch na..

Hearing this all dazzler's turn toward her while their parents too. And malhotra are confused by their behavior.

Nandini - Yes bhai I have my lunch..

Sid (glaring) - Are you saying the truth Miss Nandini khanna.

Nandini (looking here & there) - Haa..

Abhi - Babydoll..

Veer&Arya - Princess

Nandini - Yeah , I'm listening.

Shanaya - You don't have your lunch na soulie..

Lucky - How many time should I told yo not skip your lunch bestie..

Soha - It will effect on your health..

Cavya - Cutipie/dii food is imp for your health na..

Harshad - Nannu aese mat kiya kro ..

Maddy - And I place the lunch in your cabin my myself then,  why didn't you have it.

Mukti - Didu this is not fair.. you always scold me if I skipped my lunch ..

Veer (innocently) - Ha mero kitna sunya tha ek hafte phle  (mimicking of nandini) ki bhai you always do that , you can't take care of yourself , if you can't eat your lunch then you will not get ur dinner also . Or if yo skipped it by any chance then don't talk to me for 2 days..
Now you guys tell me How can I live without talking to her yrr ..

Anika - Are you done Veer , We are talking about nandini here not your one week later scolding section... And what's new in this , you anyhow got 2 time scolding from her within a week.

They both are so busy in fighting with each other that other don't even notice when nandini start having her dinner. While all malhotra and fab3 are surprised seeing their care and love toward their princess and alya is getting jealous of nandini

Naira (shout) - .........

______________________________________

Precap - Sidni morning romance

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 5.9K 50
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
576K 26.8K 53
#7 ky2 stories on 18th July 2016 It's written by My Friend Kajal [@angelove2]. So whole credit goes to Her I just post it here Want to read...
55.7K 8.8K 53
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...