President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

By slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... More

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Personality Is A Incurable Disease

3.7K 230 60
By slothsuga07

Y/n pov

I am now in the car with namjoon... We are going to Seoul.... I don't know what happened suddenly that he decided to go to Seoul..... I sighed looking at the window of the car and seeing people going..... They are living so peacefully without any restrictions...... I was once living that life and I always wanted to live like that.......But my fate choose a different path for me.... I looked at Namjoon who is looking at his with his dead serious eyes..... I guess, something is wrong..... So, I decided to ask him....

Y/n: namjoon, what happened??? You look so serious.....

Namjoon pov

I was looking at my phone seeing the news of raid in Ilsan mafia hideout of mine..... They catch so many dealers and also the weapons that he will deliver to the abroad mafia's in double higher price......... He already told hoseok to take care of this case and he will come himself to interrogate them or you should say free his own men......... Just then, he heard y/n asking him about it.......

Namjoon: nothing babygirl...... Just some mafia cases that got in news and I have to go.......

He said looking into her eyes..... Her big doe eyes are looking at his eyes...... He always get lost in her eyes...... She didn't even know what she does to him just by her eyes.......

They arrived at the airport and get into the private jet....... They go to the private room of the jet......

He closed the door as y/n sat in the bed and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion seeing him close the door......

Y/n: why did you close the door????

She asked him but instead of answering her, he lay her in the bed and hovered in top of her......He grabbed her both hands and place them above her head and started to kiss her neck giving her shiver and butterflies in her stomach........He suck her neck hungrily making more hickeys in her neck....... She is breathing heavily but still manages to say something.....

Y/n: namjoon....ah..... Not here...... Please.....

She said but it felt more like pleading...... He stopped sucking and look at her.....

Namjoon: but I want you right now right here.....

Namjoon said as he slowly started to take off her shirt and he tore her dress that she was wearing in a one go..... Seeing that, she gasped and try to hide her half naked figure...... Namjoon make her hands away from her body.....

Namjoon: don't hide it, it's not like I haven't seen it.... I have seen all of you..... Now, it's your time to see me and feel me.....

And with that, he took her hand and place it to her chest slowly sliding it to her toned abs...... He is making her turned on by doing this...  Her downwards are already getting wet just by touching his body....... He then slide her other hand to her pants and look at her with a passionate way.....

Namjoon: Remove my pant, babygirl......

He said making her feel flustered...... She slowly started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pant and slide it without looking at it...... Seeing that, namjoon took her chin and make her look at him.......

Namjoon: you will open your eyes and see me when I am doing it with you, understand???

He said as he asked her with his deep husky voice and his dragon piercing gaze......

She nodded and with that he kissed her but this time in her lips passionately... She also kissed him back...... After a long make out session, they parte away from each other because of shortage of oxygen....

Y/n: I am still sore.....

She exclaimed as Namjoon chuckled......

Namjoon: don't worry, babygirl.... I am not going to put my shaft into you..... This time my tongue will do the work in your sweet delicate p***y.......

And with that he slowly goes to her leg and started to kiss her thighs.... She is trying her best not to moan loudly.... Her p***y is throbbing because of the teasing......

Y/n : I can't..... Please....do....it....... Daddy......

And that's the last string of Namjoon's sanity that broke and wake RM.......

RM: with pleasure... babygirl.....

He smirked and started to do the work he is waiting to do........

Time skip

After the long session, her head is rested in his chest whereas both are wrapped in blankets.....

Just then they heard they are going to land in Seoul International airport...... She looked at him worriedly.....

Y/n: what about our clothes????

Hearing her he chuckled and placed a kiss in her forehead......

RM: don't worry.... I arranged it.......look at the drawer next to the table....

And with that he kissed in her lips devouring her completely....... After that, she get up and wrapped herself in blanket..... She was about to touch the drawer.....

RM: Let the blanket go from your body..... I want to see you naked again.......

He said looking like a hungry wolf..... She gulped hearing his serious voice..... She is hesitated but eventually let go of it........

RM: now, go to the drawer and take out the clothes.....

She said as he told.... She is totally naked in front of him.... And he is looking at her with his dragon eyes ready to pound in her....  She give him his clothes and with taking her clothes about to go to washroom but he stopped her.....

RM: dress yourself in front of me, babygirl......

He said as she started to dress herself and in that time, he also dressed himself..... He look at her at the dress she is wearing.....

He goes to her and adjust her coat....... He adjust her hair with his fingers and then goes to her neck and plant a kiss in her neck and then lick her earlobe giving her chills down to her spine.... He hold her tightly......

RM: never forget that you are mine..... Your eyes and body only for me..... You will only think of me just me.... Not that dead boyfriend of yours or anyone just me....... Understood, babygirl????

He wishpered those words to her ear...... She nodded closing her eyes not wanted her tear to fall..... He let go of her and get out of the room leaving her alone.... She just couldn't hold herself anymore and sat on her knees.... The tears are falling from her closed eyes...... She didn't understand him at all... One time, he is okay... But the other time, he is behaving like this..... Only one thing that came in her mind, that sees this kind of condition.....

Y/n : is he have any kind of disorder??????

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Hy, how are you all???? I am here again with a new chapter....... Please share it on your message board........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 80.2K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
17.6K 422 23
🔞Taehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...
15.4K 1.4K 64
"Sad, you don't even know how to kiss!" Seokjin said smirking, before holding her hands and pulling her closer. Almost three minutes of the hateful...
1.4K 166 52
A Kim Namjoon × Y/N (Reader) FF ________________________ "Why me?" She asked. "What do you mean baby?" I asked back. "Joonie, why me out of all the...