[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

By FiqVengerz

• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 23

1.3K 25 5
By FiqVengerz

The first week of school went well but it became worse and worse after that.

And here you were, crying on the rooftop of your school since the start of your free period.

It took only one person to make most of the students hate you, or more so, disgusted.

"Are you sure you're really Black Widow's daughter? You look nothing like her."

"What a useless bitch to be known as the Black Widow's daughter. She doesn't deserve a weak person like you."

"I know that the Avengers always go to missions, saving the world blah, blah, blah, and I am confident that she's just the kid that the Avenger's saved and the Black Widow adopted after seeing how she was miserable without anyone in her life."

"Maybe Romanoff is just a whore and she slept with some drunk guys and got pregnant. Who knows, right? Knowing that she's hot as fuck."

"Oh wait, I got another theory. What if Romanoff got kidnapped and the enemy fucked her. That's way more logic since I hardly believe she's the person who slept with random men."

That was what you always faced every time you were in school.

It only started with Liz's group, and it spread like diseases.

They didn't lay their hands, or fists at you, but their words-

It hurt like hell.

But you tried to be strong in front of your family. They noticed how you became more and more closed off and not their cheery little girl anymore.

You always went straight to your room and only got out when Natasha called you to eat and when it was time for school.

She was worried about your condition and tried to make you talk to her, but all you replied was that you were fine and there was nothing to worry about.

So she stopped asking and just supported you when you needed it.

You were ashamed of who you were. You had your mind stuck at how mediocre you were compared to your superhero family.

Even though your mother was a mortal, she could do anything.

People could throw her deep into the woods all alone and she would be alive and she could even build a home there.

She knew what you had been through and she would whisper soft assurances in your ear when you were asleep, because that was the only time when you didn't shut her out.

She thought you were in a deep sleep, but you weren't. You heard every word she said and you tried to hold your tears and the want of being in her arms.

You loved your mother, and your uncle Steve, uncle Tony, aunty Wanda, and basically everyone in the compound, but your ego was too high to let your guard down after you got the mocking words from your schoolmates.

It made you feel even more useless. You couldn't give something of why they would take care of you, love you unconditionally.

All you could hold onto was the Romanoff in your name.

Of course, the people looked high on the name for being the best female agent and female spy in the well-known organization.

But not to her little one.

They immediately doubted when you went viral to be known as her daughter.

You listed all your strengths and weaknesses that people saw and you couldn't be more frustrated.

The puffiness in your eyes made you hardly open your eyes as you cried harder. The sleeves of your shirt dampened from the amount of time you wiped your tears with.

You remembered the thing that was dangling around your neck.

You held it tightly as you sniffled, "What's the point of having this necklace? I'm just a useless girl in the compound. Always being too clingy and depends on others. I'm just a burden."

You ripped out the necklace from your neck and threw it to your side.

The free period was almost over and you still didn't show up.

Peter knew where you would go and he didn't want to disturb your need for some alone time.

But PE class would start in 5 minutes and he became worried because as heartbroken as you felt, you would never miss a class even though you showed up with swollen eyes and reddened cheeks.

"Guys, I want to go and check for y/n. You guys can go to the gym first." Peter said to his other two best friends.

They nodded and grabbed their bag to make their way to the gym with the others.

He quickly ran to the staircase to the rooftop and as soon as he pushed open the door, there was no sign of your body figure.

"Y/n? Are you here?" He yelled, hoping that you could reply to him.

You might have been too exhausted from the crying that you had no energy to attend class anymore.

Besides, PE was your last class for the day. It wasn't a big deal to miss one class, right?

He walked around the area and he almost thought that you were already on your way back to class but it was odd that he didn't meet you halfway.

There was no way that he could miss you because there was only one staircase that led to the rooftop.

But his spider-sense caught something and his arm hair instantly raised indicating a danger was nearby.

He ran to it and panicked as he knew well whose thing was in his hand.

It was your necklace.

"Y/n, come on. This is not a good time to play hide and seek." He mumbled worriedly as he glanced around again.

It was when a helicopter passed above his head and his spider-sense was calling for him again, but this time, he felt a stronger one.

"No, no, no. Y/n, no!" He yelled as he ran to follow the helicopter but he stopped at the end of the rooftop.

He was frustrated that he couldn't follow the helicopter that he was confident that whoever it was in there had you contained because he didn't bring his suit or his web shooter with him.

He went back to the classroom and grabbed his and your bags.

He didn't care about school anymore. He needed to tell the team what happened.

He put on his suit in an alley and swung back to the compound as fast as possible.

"Hey, hey, slow down kid. What are you doing with your suit on? I know school isn't over yet until the next hour. Are you ditching a class?"

Steve asked as he saw the spider boy landed at the balcony of the common room.

"No, no. I promise you I'm not but there's something I need to tell you but where's Miss Romanoff? It's about y/n."

Peter said in one breath as he ignored the need for oxygen after swinging through the city to get to the compound.

"What happened to y/n, Parker? This better not be some sort of prank you two pulled."

"No, Mr. Rogers. This is not a prank or a joke. I swear. But I really need to know where Miss Romanoff is."

"She's at the SHIELD HQ. Where's y/n, Parker and what happened to her? Tell me!" He shook the teen's shoulder.

"I-I think someone got her. I-I found her necklace on the floor of the rooftop where she would always go to calm herself down and when I go to check her out, she's not there. And- and, there's a heli that flew above my head and I-I can't chase it because I didn't bring my web shooter."

Peter explained with a tremble tone and the look on the super soldier's face telling him that he was mad and frustrated.

"Oh come on!"

"FRIDAY, notify all the team for an emergency meeting in 5, doesn't matter where they are! Especially Nat!"

"Notified, Captain."

• Two hours later •
• Unknown Location •

You stirred and you felt your head was spinning. But you instantly opened your eyes when you realized that you couldn't move your arm.

You panicked when you found your arms and legs were tied up to a chair.

As you lifted your head up, your face changed when you saw there were three men standing not far from your restrained body in the dim room.

"Ahh finally. I was about to slap on your beautiful face if you don't open your eyes just now." One of the men with a long scar on his left cheek said while grinning, showing his uneven teeth.

"Wh- where am I? What do you want from me?"

You were absolutely terrified at the scene. The men laughed hysterically as they found your question funny.

"Don't you know who you are, little girl? I thought you're smart? Being the child of the mighty Avengers."

The man on the left said mockingly.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. Y-you got the wrong person."

You tried to twist the fact, hoping that they would have a second thought and you could burn your brain out to escape.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You think we're stupid to believe you, little one? Your face is all over the internet, sweetheart." A man with a white coat came out from the other side of the room.

He probably had been there quietly since the beginning, waiting to show himself up.

"M-my mama will come to save me! And they all will come too and- and they will k-kill you for kidnapping me." You blurted but they knew clearly that you were terrified as they caught your tremble tone.

"Let them come, sweetheart. It's actually our purpose of taking you from them. But I doubt that they will find you here knowing that you threw it yourself the only thing that can let them trace you." The man with the white coat said with a grin.

You widened your eyes as you knew what he meant and you looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes, honey. We know that the necklace has a tracker on it. I know the Avengers won't let their precious child wander around without any protection. And you made it easier for us when you decided to take it off by yourself. We had been observing you since the video had been trending."

Your eyes brimmed with tears and you didn't care about the four pairs of eyes in the room that were watching you.

"P-please, let me go. What do you want from them? I'll let them know if you could just let me go. I want my mama. P-please-"

"Oh, y/n, y/n, y/n. You're so naive. You think we'll just let you go that easy? Haven't you heard about their enemy at all? This is all revenge, sweetheart, for taking what was ours and now, we take theirs. And lucky for us, it's you, the kid that the Avengers kept the world from knowing."

Was this what your family went through in their life? And that they had been protecting you from experiencing this?

But you were too ego, and you let yourself fall into their enemy's trap.

Your sobs echoed in the dimmed and damp room. From the words of the man in front of you, you could only hope that your mother and your family would find you.

But for how long you had to wait?

At this moment, you didn't even know how long you had been taken away. The last thing you remembered was being on the roof and crying when suddenly your sight went dark and you woke up in this place, surrounded with people you didn't know.

"Stop with the crying. We didn't even start the torture yet!" The man with the scar yelled and it made you automatically hold your sobs.

The man with the coat glared at the one who yelled at you before turning his gaze to you again.

You gasped and tried to look away as he pulled out a gun from his back. He grabbed your jaw harshly and stroked the tip on your cheek.

"While we wait for the Avengers to come for you, we have some plans to kill time."

He whispered in your ear and while he was doing that, your breath hitched when you saw a tattoo on his neck.

And you recognized it from your mother's mission file that you secretly glanced at in her office.

A HYDRA logo.

"W-what are you going to do with m-me?"

"You know why I like kids?" He paused, waiting for an answer he knew he wouldn't get, so he continued as he looked into your eyes, "It's because, they are easy to handle and they won't fight back especially when I have some new experiments to test on to. And I saw some potential in you too."

Posted on 12th December 2021

Edited on 11th June 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 3.3K 45
Mixing business and pleasure is never a good idea. (Y/n) is hard-working, career-driven, and professional. Two months into her new job she meets some...
33.9K 806 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
19.4K 632 49
She never thought she would ever meet anyone as egotistical as her brother, but boy was she wrong. She never wanted to be in the lime light like Tony...
57.9K 1.6K 16
Ms. Romanoff an Anvenger and billionaire woman who own her own business with Stark which is her co-Avenger too. She was living in a mansion and have...