Super Psycho Love (BinJin)

By akinail

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be Something substantial with me Then why do you give me more? Babe I know you wa... More

Super Psycho Love
Prologue
Find me
Look me
Touch me
Forget me
Tempt me
Giving up
Fuck me
Bite me
Accompany me
Admire me
Tell me
Follow me
Let me
Knowing you
Looking at you
Talking to you
Loving you
Calming you down
Trying out you
Seducing you
Testing you
Taking care of you
Future with you
Fearing you
Running away from you
Starting without you
To see you again
Send me
Call me
Hate me
Think of me
Dominate me
Save me
Pain in me
Madness in you
The truth between us
The Point of no Return
Epilogue

Leave me

513 34 3
By akinail

It was very obvious to everyone that she was out of focus, her body was there, but her mind was elsewhere, her actions were automatic and she responded with short sentences, her patients did not notice it since Yejin could hide that she did not really lend them attention at all, but if you had already lived with her for a long time it was easy to deduce.

In the middle of her break she was in the usual little coffee shop, she felt so worn out that not even the bitter taste of coffee could help her forget everything.

With a small dessert next to it tried the combined flavors of that dessert and coffee, sweet and sour, in the end they ended up helping calm down.

She was getting a little carried away by the calm environment, something she needed.

The simplicity of the place was something she liked, sometimes simple was better, and that was the case.

Little by little as she took her coffee and small bites of her dessert, the calm came little by little, but her bubble of calm left when a man, whom she knew perfectly, sat in front of her.

Her eyesight rose and, as she feared, he was in front of her, sitting as if nothing had happened, as if he hadn't forced her to break up with her boyfriend, whom she continued to love.

Or so it was said.

She remembered the morning after her last night of passion, the night he showed who he really was, where he could finally compare him to a fearsome beast from which she must escape.

But she couldn't get out of there anymore, she was locked up, trapped; just dreaming about something before she ever saw it again was a delight.

Too bad she no longer had a way out.

Flashback

Yejin was in the room of the host who was absent at the time. They will wonder why he was absent, the fact is that the woman present pretended to be sick to her stomach and asked for pain pills, knowing that he did not have it, resigned he went to buy in a pharmacy not far from his home.

"I have 15 minutes to find the laptop." She whispered to herself.

The first place he interrupted was the guest room, she searched everywhere, but the object was not there, ran to the room and searched the entire place, there was no trace of the object, she quickly went to his office, praying that found the laptop there and apparently her prayers were heard since it was in a top drawer. When turning it on, it asked for a password.

"Think Yejin, you don't have much time." She tried all the dates remembered, but none were correct. "Let's calm down, it is not his birthday, nor that of the ir parents, his mother's obviously would not be, nor the date of his father's death... Maybe it is our date as a couple?" Yejin entered the digits and the screen changed, she had succeeded.

She searched through all the files and successfully found the one was looking for. She deleted the video and when finished she left things where they were, but know how he leaves things and the innocent woman did not know that she had done something wrong.

She hurried into the living room, just as she sat down, the door opened and Bin came in with a paper bag that contained the medications as well as having porridge so that she could take the pills.

He gave her the soup and then the medicine, she took it with gusto.

"Yejin, I want to talk about something."

"Sure, tell me." She tried to sound calm.

"You can delete the video from my cell phone and also the one from my laptop, I won't force you to do something you don't want to." Had she heard correctly? The manipulative man told that she could delete the videos? But if he realized that she deleted the one from the laptop?

"Okay, give me your cell phone."

"Here you go." The man handed him his cell phone with the screen unlocked.

"It is done."

"Well, let's go to my office, there is the other video." Bin stepped forward and went to the office, leaving a nervous Yejin.

The poor girl followed in the footsteps of her companion, watching him approach the door of her office.

"It is better to do it later."

"What are you talking about? Don't you want to delete the video?"

"Sure I want to, but first we can spend one last night, just you and me."

A loud laugh came from Bin's lips, this reaction puzzled her, why is he laughing?

"Yejin, honey, you are so idiotic and predictable, in case you want to know I have cameras in my office, I know what you did, silly." He said with a smile.

"What?"

"The camera came with the house, I thought about removing it, but I'm glad didn't. Did you think that you would finally be free? You were wrong, your pretty face lit up when I told you that you could delete the videos. Did you think about how to undo the video that I have on my phone?"

"But you don't have both videos anymore."

"You are still naive, my love, the video is still on my laptop, in a very hidden folder, although I was excited when you remembered our date, I didn't think you would remember it, that's why you deserve an award."

"Fuck off."

"If you go with me, I would go anywhere." Bin approached the female face and gave her a fleeting kiss that was answered with a slap. "So do you treat your husband?"

"Husband my butt."

End of Flashback

"What do you want?" She asked with her utmost seriousness, avoiding his gaze.

"What? Now it is a crime to want to see the love of my life."

"I'm not."

"Oh yes, you are."

She only just rolled her eyes, and then looked away, she wanted to use her imagination for a good cause, and the cause was to erase it from there, if she could.

"Don't try to ignore me."

"I do not do it."

"You were doing it."

"Really? Well, I didn't realize it."

He snorted in annoyance, she didn't care.

She just wanted to go and get on with the day, even though the discomfort and pain were there, she didn't want to see it.

***

She already knew he had something wrong, but not to that point.

She knew that he could become, something, annoying and irritating, someone who was able to follow her without her knowing, she knew it, but he never did anything.

Even knowing that, why was she surprised when he was following her?

He was many things, stalker, she wasn't sure that could be part of her description, but it seemed that that word would be the first on her mind if for some reason she came to think of him.

She no longer even knew which was scarier, walking alone at night in the most dangerous neighborhood or being alone with him walking.

Both were bad options, and he didn't want to take either.

Fortunately, or not, he was forcibly removed from the place, but what he did not know was that he had only dug his own grave.

It could be taken in that sense, it depends on how much she like sadomasochistic games.

 Hello! First of all, I'm sorry again, and as always I will make my excuses.

As you know, it is the end of the year and that means final exams, or at least for me, I also have to order all my notes and
present them, this eats me up a bit.

Second, I burned my thumb, it was not serious, but that I burned it, burned it.

Third, for those who do not know, I have been preparing a new story and I am very excited about this new story, maybe it is strange that I am paying more attention to a story that is not yet published but seriously, I am really excited and it will be worth it.

I think that's all, once again sorry, I really hope this is the last time I do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 108 2
They were a couple before, but overseas studies had to separate them. Back in present, 20 years later they meet and their feelings still lingering in...
252K 7.6K 20
When Dr. Son Ye Jin resurfaced in Dr. Hyun Bin's hospital in Korea, he didn't know what else to do. Can the two great doctors work together in saving...
149K 6.8K 37
Fate decides to bring rough circumstances for the two lovers who just started to madly fall in love with each other. Are they really destined to be t...
27.2K 2.2K 25
Two people who have been heartbroken by their past relationships met in a certain place in Switzerland. Will they accept each other's past and try lo...