The Coven

Od Lyfeo_M_Jay

Roman, the powerful yet kind leader ~ Thalia, the beautiful yet ruthless flower. ~ Alyssa, the bold yet cold... Více

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Epilogue.

33.

771 59 2
Od Lyfeo_M_Jay

We must prevail.

~|•

Fae Territory.

"Blinding fury!" Ember screamed as pure light shined from her like an atomic bomb set off, it destroyed the lower ghouls all around her creating a path for the fae to go through and get to safety. "Go now, hurry!" She yelled as they scurried off in the monsoon that had been conjured to downpour on them by the enemy. "My, my what a strong girl." A hiss came from the being in front of her and it didn't take any guess to know that she was a sibling to the soul eaters. "I don't want to fight, but if I must." Ember asserted as she shot up into the sky. "Sun dance!" She cast the spell as light beamed down on the soul eater she was facing, the soul eater, a girl screamed as her body was burned. "You'll pay for that!" She roared in returned as black smoke gathered in her palms and she shot it at Ember, the girl didnt have time for a spell so she released fire from her palms, when the two elements collided an explosion of force occurred clearing away the rain and destroying the ground the soul eater was on, Ember didn't stop there, she summoned her spear and lunged straight for the girl in a blur of speed. "Solar Devastation." She imbued her power in the spear and when she was close enough, she threw it and it impaled the soul eater instantly. "Detonate." She commanded and the spear indeed detonated like a bomb, tearing apart the soul eater, flesh and black blood smeared the ground and Ember, she wrung her hands trying to get it off her. "Disgusting." She complained just as more lower ghouls showed up, vines sprouted from the ground and caught them trapping them, then followed by fire which burned them out of existence. Kyren was the one who had done it and Ember was glad the girl had showed up when she did.

"Are they safe?" The witch asked and the fae leader nodded. "We can't keep holding them back, we need to amass a full on counter attack, everyone else is occupied with fighting these ghouls and we can't pin point their origin." Kyren explained making Ember groan, they needed to find the source of the lower ghouls and fast because their masters were now hunting aswell. "We need to find the source or else we're doomed." Ember uttered just as a blast of energy knocked everyone out or off their feet, her ears were ringing, and her head was spinning. "What the hell was that?" She questioned Kyren who was getting up to her feet. "I don't know, but whatever it was, I don't think it was good, look." The fae pointed toward the lower  ghouls who were getting stronger and multiplying, the soul eater Ember had blasted to bits was also reconstructing. "The hell."

Wolf Territory.

"Arakni." Allysa mumbled and her spell didn't work, the ground didn't move. "What did you do?" Allysa demanded looking at the man, who nolonger resembled the banshee she fell for. "I cut off your magic, only temporarily though, you see the spell was supposed to cut it off completely but thanks to Roman meddling, it's only for a short while, however I did increase the regeneration and multiplication of the lower ghouls, meaning now they can hunt more in the time you're incapacitated." Kaden explained as he looked at Allysa proudly, but when Roman took a closer look, there was regret in his eyes, and guilt, he had fallen for the witch and now he had regret. "I have to feed, my power wanes and mother calls." Kaden stated as he vanished im a puff of black smoke. "I hate that ghoul." Allysa hissed as she tried to use her magic, luckily everyone was in the barrier protected.

"By the sacred flame I burn away my curse." Roman mumbled as golden flames flared to life all over his body destroying Kaden's magic. "Dismantle." It was as if the words had been said out loud but they had been said in their heads by Allen, and they all felt a rush of power flow into them, Kaden had underestimated them by a long margin. Marc appeared from his green almost black portal, stone cold face, he was pissed, as he was about to speak the barrier Marc had created was littered with glyphs and symbols, each representing a power of its own. "Grow weak, and break, dismantle." Allen ordered and by his power everyone protected by the barrier was freed from the magic holding their power at bay. "Allen is busy with the vampires, after he's done, we need to figure out what to do." Marc asserted and they all knew he was right, they could keep defending themselves, that would work out aswell  but if the strongest one was at full power, it would and could mean trouble for them aswell, could they take that risk.

The roses by their necks burned a deep red, someone was in trouble, one of their own, so they let the pull take them to wherever it led. "You might want to attack!" Allen called out as his sentinels were shattered by the siblings in front of them, Kaden was the one leading them. "Come willingly and this won't get ugly." He spoke and just as he did Roman saw intent and goal, they flashed in front of his eyes, their whole plan and he wasn't about to let it happen. "Summoning: Dead gods vengeance: hail of lightning." The witch cast the spell and from the heavens bright golden lightning hit the ground, causing Kaden and his siblings to cover, he opened a portal as they were covered, waved his hands pushing Lex, Marc, and Amon into it, when it closed Allysa stomped her foot on the ground and golems crawled out. "Stop getting in my way!" Kaden roared as he attacked with his black smoke which destroyed everything on contact, Allysa was the one who faced him head on, a katana in hand and armour covering her body, she cut through the smoke Kaden used and hurled lightning on his body throwing him back.

"Ally cat, don't do this." He urged and Allysa was disgusted. "She is gone." The witch muttered as she lunged for him at the speed of sound causing debris to whirl up into the air, her first punch missed but her slash didn't, it cut through Kaden's stomach. "Incendia." She cast and the man was set of fire, he retaliated with a blow to her leg, grabbing her arm and throwing her into the nearby building which shattered on impact, but that didn't deter the girl, she was back to hurling a fist at Kaden in seconds, an uppercut, a cut to the ribs and blasting him with ice, the blow was enough to throw him back and ice engulfed him like a capsule, Allysa lunged for the ice block which encased him ready to cut him in half but when she got close it shattered throwing her back, she spun in the air to land on her feet but Kaden was there, he punched her back, grabbed her waist and smashed her into the ground, after he did so he set fire on her body. "Crows burn." He mumbled and the flames cackled as they burned her, but Allysa wasn't that easy, the body being burnt turned to sand and from a golem she walked out . "I'm not that easy." She announced as a snake swung its tail and hit Kaden straight on, it hurled him into the sky before he could fall Allysa was above him, she ammased energy infromt of her that pulsed a deadly red, and she blasted Kaden with it. "Die like the plague you are." The girl proclaimed as the red energy ball detonated engulfing Kaden in furious burning power.

Allysa hovered in the air waiting for the strike back and Kaden didn't disappoint thick black spires came from the ground and attacked Allysa, each one she dodged perfectly until Kaden appeared behind her. "You should've paid attention." He taunted but the girl smirked. "I'm never alone." She whispered as Allen kicked the soul eater's head so strongly that it cracked, and that sound echoed all around them. "Are you alright?" Brother asked sister and she nodded. "He's a tough bastard." She mumbled as Thalia screamed. "Watch out!" Allen took that warning to heart and a fourth trigram barrier appeared around them, each layer of protection keeping away the attacks from the siblings and Kaden who had an open skull. "Tough indeed, oh no." Allen gasped as he looked down below, the vampires were being forced back, they needed to turn the tide, so Allen opened several portals on the ground. "Get to high ground!" Thalia yelled as lava spewed from the many portals opened by Allen, the lava destroyed everything, including the ghouls. Thalia who was on the ground with Roman was now using the lava before it dried to fight off the ghouls whilst Danton, Zach and Vincent were helping the vampires into portals away from the fight, Amon's father was also there but when Vincent noticed he was a target for the ghouls, a tentacle appeared from his body and pushed him into a portal.

"You can't stop us." The siblings spoke in unison just as rain began to pour, tornados raged all around them, Allen was quick to act, he teleported himself and his sister to where Thalia was, this was her forte, storm magic. "Tsunami!" Danton yelled as the wave of water a hundred  feet high appeared from nowhere drowning everyone, and cooling the lava, luckily Thalia was there and her magic pulsed around them, none of the water, or the elements raging around them touched them, they were safe. "You can't stop this, and now I got him." Kaden called out as large pitch black hands grabbed Danton, and dragged him into the swirling water. "Danton no!" Allysa screamed in pain as she saw Danton being dragged away. "Catch me when I fall." Vincent told Zach as the water moved so slowly around them, he couldn't watch Danton get taken, he wouldn't. "Vinny—" Allysa whispered as magic collided with magic and from the hybrid, a kraken was born, it roared to life, its body half submerged in the water conjured by the soul eater, the kraken swung its tentacles destroying everything that was left, the ghouls were all crushed, smashed or just erased from existence by the magic from the kraken, as they all marveled at what Vincent had done, he the kraken was wrestling Kaden for Danton, when he was swung up into the sky a vortex of scaliding hot  water came from the Kraken and tore away Kaden from Danton, another tentacle grabbed the vampire and kept him safe whilst the rest destroyed what the siblings had brought to fight, all in all there were ten, and the kraken decimated four, when everything calmed down with only the sound of the kraken in the background, Thalia clasped her palms together and all that was storm magic vanished completely leaving them on semi dry land.

"Danton!" Allysa cried as the Kraken slowly became Vincent, and finally when he fell from the sky, Danton held him, before they reached the ground, the embrace of a wolf made them feel safe, Zach had indeed caught them. "I have you, I have you." Zach soothed as Roman and the rest appeared by where he had landed. "Danton, youre safe." Allysa cried and threw herself on the vampire who grunted out his pain but still held her as she cried. "That was ballsy kid." Thalia mumbled as she opened her arms for Vincent and Zach, there he cried in his victory, a portal opened and slowly engulfed them. "Let's go home."

+++

lmj

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.4K 364 47
A Steampunk/ Gaslamp Fantasy Romance set in the industrial revolution era of a fictional world. Magic, mad science, multicultural ambiance, and polit...
3.9K 152 8
Doctors and nurses were frantic, running around in urgency. "Andu, I'm gonna need you to push!" Said a doctor crouching between her legs. Andu felt h...
267K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
1.9M 70.1K 56
The helpless, naive, always being bullied, Kieran Lars Lockwood has been alone ever since his parents died. The sad truth is, his parents died when h...