The Coven

Von Lyfeo_M_Jay

Roman, the powerful yet kind leader ~ Thalia, the beautiful yet ruthless flower. ~ Alyssa, the bold yet cold... Mehr

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Epilogue.

31.

714 54 1
Von Lyfeo_M_Jay

Shadows on the rise.

~|•

He didn't want to, he didn't want to kill her, a part of him had become attached to the witch, she was beautiful and smart, and kind, and gentle, he couldn't bare think about what would happen if mother knew that he had developed feelings for a witch, one he had been sent to kill, and if Allysa were to know aswell, would she accept him, would they be happy, he was at a crossroad, even for someone as old as him the answer should've been clear but at the same time it was hard, life was nolonger black and white, he was compromised. Moving in the shadows his form was kept from being detected, he needed to find a way to get into the Rose home, something precious was in there, something they could use against the mystics to keep them occupied whilst they fed and got stronger, but first he had to get in, the moment he stepped foot on the protected land a golden shield came to life and shot him back with golden light, it burned half his shadows away, a powerful thing.

"I expect no less from you Roman." Kaden whispered as he wove magic and a spell in his hands, taking advantage of the body he highjacked, he began singing, the barrier Roman had placed to keep his home safe began to phase in and out of existence. "There we go." He boasted as his magic began to eat at the barrier aswell creating a small opening for him to pass through, his magic still kept eating at the barrier, witch magic was always a good source of strength. He walked in the beautiful backyard full of flowers, he could feel traces of Allysa all around him and his heart clenched, he didn't want to do this, but he had to, his family needed him, she had her family, and he needed his, he hoped she understood in the end. When he stood by the door of the backyard a blue rune appeared on it, like shards if ice it spread all over the door sealing it, this was Allen's magic, after knowing the witch for however long he did he knew Allen's magic was harder to break because he specialized in enchantments, so he jumped up onto a window by the second floor, still covered in shadows no one would see him crawling like a spider on the walls of the Rose home, finally he got to the window that opened to a room he wanted, Allysa had told him about gaining access to Roman's workroom through his closet doors, a dimensional trick he put there, it was funny in a way, Allysa had given him the tools to dismantle their little coven, so he sang another song and the glass of the window vibrated until it shattered but another problem arose, rose vines began to creep over the broken window covering it, he jumped through before it was completely covered, there was no way he was getting out through there.

Walking silently in Roman's room, the master bedroom, it made him feel relaxed, could he have had what Roman had, or any of them really, the place was warm, filled pictures of their families, and by the wall above his bed was a picture of Roman himself holding a large wolf in his embrace, Lex, it was a beautiful sight, staying to admire it would jeopardize his mission so he got to the closet and tried opening the right door, but on touching the handle golden fire erupted there and burned his hand. "Fuck." Kaden hissed as he held out his hand and black smoke engulfed the handle eating away the magic protecting it, once he was done the golden door appeared, pulsing with ancient magicks. "Almost too easy." He mumbled happily as the door gave way and he walked in and just like what he expected, the room was large, well kept and designed to be perfection for the witch who owned it, it was a pity he was about to trash the whole place.

"Seglus mortiphina neros." He cast the shadow spell and his magic in its black smoke branched out trying to find what he wanted, most of the book cases filled with grimoires were passed over by his magic until he got to a particular one that resisted his magic, and he knew that's where he would find it. Kaden walked to the book shelf as one particular grimoire stood out, it pulsed with shadow magic much like his, so he had his magic eat at the barrier protecting the grimoires, it didn't take time until the large leather bound book was in his hands and he was flipping through it. "Perfect." He mumbled and ported out of the workroom, he found himself bound on the land of the house he had broken into though, something was holding him there. "Let me go." He growled his mouth changing into that of a soul eater and began sucking out the very life force of the Rose home, and finally it gave through, he vanished into the shadows yet again.

Meanwhile.

"Danton what are we doing up here?" Allysa grumbled, Danton had asked her for a favour, then had flown her up into the sky above Roman's home, the vampire didn't say anything after simply remaining silent. "Roman didn't want to be the one doing this, he said for you to believe it on your own, you had to see it for yourself, that's the only way the spell would break." The vampire explained as large batlike wings flapped in the air and kept them steady. "What are you talking about?" Allysa demanded as Danton bit down on her neck and held her mouth shut so her screams couldn't be heard, the vampire drank her blood, along with the curse on her, once it weakened he let go of Allysa and the witch felt as if she had been awoken from sleep, a blanket pulled away from her form. "What, how —?" She demanded as below Danton noticed that he had finally gotten past the barrier, but of course Roman had taken away most of its power to make it seem as if the soul eater was winning.

"Look, with your true eyes." Danton instructed and Allysa's eyes changed from a beautiful honey brown to a bright yellow, she could see him, see him crawl over the house walls, shatter the window and sneak in, she could see past the house walls to the closet doors, she had told him about that door, why had she done it again, how could she have been fooled, Roman must've known, and didn't tell her because he wanted her to see it for herself, and it hurt, she had been foolish yet again, she should've trusted her gut and stayed away from Kay, or whatever he was. She had finally seen it for herself so the spell completely shattered on its own, Danton was there to hold her as she cried, how could she have been this stupid, she had brought danger right to them. "It's okay love, it's alright." Danton comforted but nothing was alright, this was her fault. "We are all fooled by love, and this isn't your fault, so don't cry, a crazy powerful witch doesn't breakdown so easily, now come on." Danton soothed her as he carried her above the clouds, they flew for a while until they reached Allysa's home, he didn't let go though, they made their way to her bedroom, him still holding her. "It's alright love, I'm here." Danton was indeed there and Allysa more than ever needed someone in her corner who she truly felt was there for her, as her tears dried sleep slowly consumed her, the strong heartbeat of a vampire drumming beneath her, his very scent wrapping her up in peace and protection.

~|• Back at the House.

"What did he take?" Allen asked as Lex replaced the glass to the windows of the master bedroom. "An ancient grimoire, Roman says he barely used the spell book because most of the spells required sacrifices, and most of them human, its a nasty book, he tried destroying it but his flame wasn't strong enough so he had to guard it, when he figured out what Kay was he knew he had to keep it safe so he created a replica of the grimoire, gave me the original." Lex explained as he was now fixing one of the broken closet doors. "So you're saying he got played." Allen chortled. "Yeap, the spells in there aren't as effective as the original since my mate tweaked them, we just have to take precautions and be careful from here on out, if he decided to use them though." Lex asserted as he looked outside, the sun was being obscured again, another storm was brewing but it seemed this time something was different, the air fizzled with magic, if they didn't have Marc's protection on them, it would affect them. "Oh that's not good, we need to find Amon, the vampires are in danger, if the soul eaters fingured out a way to kill vampires and devoure them, they will get stronger, it would be like eating directly from the source of their power." Allen exclaimed as he snapped his fingers and a portal opened, the two of them ran in and found themselves on vampire territory, Roman was already there along with Marc. "Thalia, we might need your help." Roman called out into the wind and the girl appeared with a bloody hand and torn clothes. "What happened?" Roman demanded as his golden flames flared up to the sky covering every inch of vampire territory in their burning protection.

"Someone tried to kill my vampire." She hissed as her power flared to life and wove itself in the flames Roman had unleashed, rose, vines and thornes were conjured, their presence created a no man's land around vampire territory, no mystic or soul eater could teleport in or out, the perfect defence. "Will he be okay?" Lex asked worriedly and Thalia nodded as Amon appeared from a blood portal. "I will be fine old friend, I had to check on Danton, he out of all of us will be okay." The vampire cheekily replied making the rest chuckle. Their surroundings began to change, a blur into something different, they were being summoned, but where, Marc had readied his blades so did everyone, when they finally came to where they had been summoned, Ember sighed. "Let the council convene."

+++

lmj

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 490 70
He thought he was the only one left... he was wrong. ***** Making sure that supernaturals obey the rules was never an easy task, specially when you'r...
1.8K 254 27
Jaide, and his best friend Cyrine, are two teenagers with cookie cutter families. When a long winter break hits for them, they thought to themselves...
The Next Hero Von J

Aktuelle Literatur

51 1 4
The world isn't as we know it today, taking place somewhere farther than we, a city that emerged in the mid 18 hundred, Seaveil, a land that used to...
M-13 Von JL

Aktuelle Literatur

185K 10.8K 35
People with powers exist, believe it or not. And it isn't some magic thing that gave us powers; it's a genetic malfunction that cursed us to a life o...