[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

By FiqVengerz

โ€ข CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG โ€ข ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 22

1.5K 24 1
By FiqVengerz

"Please mama. I will be fine. Trust me."

Natasha shook her head for the millionth time since two days after the identity leak incident.

"No y/n. You will not be going to school or anywhere without our supervision."

Yep. It was strange for a teenager like you to love school.

Well, everyone hated school as far as you knew.

But not you.

You were a bit of a nerd among your classmates but the main reason you loved to go to school was because it was the only place that you could be around people your age.

Not that you didn't like being around your Avengers family, they were your family after all, the ones that saw you grow up.

But you had the needs to hang out with teen minds too.

You groaned, "But Peter will always be by my side. And you know that."

"It's not the same anymore, baby. Can't I just get you homeschooled or something?"

"I'm not going to be stuck in this compound forever. I'll be nuts in a week." You raised your voice a bit.

"Don't talk to me with that tone, young lady. No means no. And you only can step outside this compound with anyone from the team accompanying you. End of discussion." She said sternly.

You looked at Natasha with a tear pooled in your eyes and clenched fists.

"Baby, just listen to me, I just want to protect you-"

"No! You just want to keep me contained in this prison! I hate you!"

You yelled so loud that it made Natasha gasped silently at your reaction. And the word hate from your mouth shattered her.

"Y/n baby-"

You ran out of your room and went up to the rooftop. You cried so hard with the dark sky and a hint of light from the stars accompanied you.

Natasha sat on your bed with her head in her hands. Even with her great skill of hiding her feelings and never showing weakness, she just couldn't when it came to you.

Her eyes started to tear up and slight sobs were heard from the redhead.

She just wanted to protect you.

That's all.

But all you feel was that she wanted to torture you with isolation in the compound and no social interaction with the people outside.

She didn't go after you because she knew that you needed your own time to calm down because that's what she would want.

But a knock on the door made her lift up her head.

She quickly wiped out the tears that smeared on her already redden cheeks.

"I'm fine." She stated as she looked away from the blonde.

"You're far from being fine, Nat."

He walked in and sat beside her.

"It's okay to cry, Nat. Don't hide your feelings too much."

He said softly as he pulled the Russian to his side as he wrapped his arm around her back.

"I just want to protect her, Steve." She said, trembling.

"I know. And she has the right to protest and be frustrated knowing that she isn't free anymore and we are about to watch her like a hawk."

Natasha didn't say anything as what the super soldier said was all true.

After a few moments of her being in Steve's embrace, she pulled away slowly and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you for always being with me and supporting me when I'm at my lowest." She smiled faintly.

Steve reciprocated the smile, "It's the least that I can do. And we all love our very own princess."

"Y/n baby, come on, open the door please. It's mama."

Natasha did give you the time you needed and she even sent out Wanda to see if you were okay.

But being the stubborn person that she knew she was the reason behind it, well who else, she had to be calm and try her best to persuade you.

"No, go away." You shouted from inside.

She sighed heavily.

"FRIDAY, unlock this door for me. Voice activation, Romanoff, Natasha."

"Confirmed."

The door unlocked and thanks to Tony for making the voice password thing. It was really useful for emergencies.

Well, this one is an emergency too. For a mother.

"I said, go away." You said as you back-faced her on the bed.

You knew she would do that and there was nothing you could do about it.

"Just listen to me, detka (baby). Come here."

She pulled your arm to sit you up and you groaned as you stiffened your body in protest.

"Hey, I'm sorry okay. I know this is hard for you but this is how it will be now. You can't get back your freedom like you used to."

You were still in your protest mode with your stoic look as you looked at whatever in your room except your mother's.

"Please, look at mama, I want to see those beautiful eyes." She said softly with a smirk as she noticed how you tried to hide your smile.

"I see it, I see that smile and it's trying to get out. Come on, give mama just one smile. Please-"

She hid her smirk and before you could do anything, her fingers came in contact with your waist as she tickled you.

You burst out a laugh and wriggled your body to escape from her touch.

"Okay, okay. I smile, mama. I smile- please stop."

"That's my baby girl." She cheered.

You had to catch your breath after Natasha stopped tickling you. She kept on staring at you making you blush.

"Stop staring, mama."

She smiled, "I just can't. I find it hard that my baby is already a teenager now. It felt like yesterday that you came out of my tummy and heard your first cry, you know."

With her words, you felt like a pang to your heart. You argued with her and the worst part, you said that you hated her even though that was very not true.

"I'm sorry mama. I could never hate you. I'm just frustrated with all that happened." You said as you looked down to your lap.

She put her fingers under your chin and made you look into her eyes.

"I know baby. Even your uncle Steve had made me realize why you are acting like this. He's better at understanding teenagers than me, I suppose." She giggled.

You chuckled and rested your head on Natasha's chest as she kissed your head.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you more, sweetheart. And you can't beat me." She teased.

You whined as she giggled.

"I have something for you."

You pulled away and looked at her.

"What is it?"

She searched for something in her pocket and pulled out a small box.

You opened it eagerly and saw that it was a necklace.

And it had the same design as hers, the arrow necklace that Clint gave her decades ago.

"Your science uncles helped me create this. It's not just a necklace, but it has a tracker in it so that we all know where you'll be whenever you're out of this compound."

"Does this mean I can go to school, or anywhere?" You asked with excitement, hoping she would finally say yes.

"Yes, detka (baby). You can. But only if you wear this wherever you go."

Your eyes shone as you shoved your body into hers.

"Thank you mama. Thank you, thank you so much."

She chuckled and hugged you.

As you pulled away, she put on the necklace around your neck and you couldn't get any proud that you had the same necklace as hers now.

"Remember what I said?" She asked.

You looked at her, "Always wear this necklace wherever I go and never take it off."

"Good girl."

The next morning, you stood straight in front of your closet as you didn't know which outfit you would want to wear on your first day of school after the incident.

But looking at the clock, you decided to just put on a casual outfit for the day.

After you were ready, you grabbed your bag and headed down to the kitchen.

The voices of your family were heard as you approached the entrance.

"Morning guys." You greeted.

Everyone replied with their own choice of nicknames of you as you grinned and sat down on the chair.

Peter was already with his usual cereal while Natasha was busy flipping your own usual breakfast.

Pancakes!

"Thanks mama." You said as she handed you the plate of pancakes.

By the time you and Peter finished about 10 minutes later, Natasha grabbed her car key and went down to the hangar where all the vehicles were parked.

She decided to drive you to school today for the first time since your first grade and you couldn't be happier.

This was your dream for as long as you remembered.

To have your mother finally drove you to school.

This identity revealed was not that bad, right?

As Natasha's Corvette only had two seats, Peter decided to just go by himself.

It was a good idea actually because it would raise suspicions as people would know that he actually lived in the compound.

The viral trend is sick!

He would swing in his Spider-Man suit and change in an alley or on a building's roof.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Natasha asked concernly as you fastened your seatbelt.

"I'm sure, mama." You smiled.

She leaned in to kiss on your forehead with an okay muttered from her mouth.

The engine of the car revved and it took about only 10 minutes to reach school.

She pulled over and with the type of car she drove, it caught some attention from the students outside the school gate.

"We really should just use a not-so-fancy-and-loud-car next time." You said as you sled down a bit from your seat to hide from the outside of the car.

Natasha chuckled, "Baby, they can't see you from outside."

"Yeah, but I still need to get out." You groaned.

"Changing your mind?"

"Uhh, no." You refused instantly. "Come on y/n. You can do this."

Natasha shook her head with a smirk as she looked at you pep talking to yourself.

"Remember, I'm just a one call away, detka (baby)."

"I know, mama. I'll see you after school."

You went for a quick hug as she kissed your temple before you slowly got out of the car.

As you knew that your mother wouldn't leave until you headed inside, you glanced around and you immediately saw your best friends waving at you.

You ignored the looks that followed until you reached Peter, Ned and MJ.

But the stares worsened as soon as you stepped into the school building.

They stopped whatever they were doing as their gaze trailed your figure along the hallway.

Peter sensed your anxiousness and he immediately reached for your hand. He gripped it tightly as you thanked him with a faint smile.

They started to hold out their phone and the sound of the cameras and flashes were heard as you walked through them with a heads down.

"Well, look who's finally arrived. I thought you'll be homeschooled since you live with the richest man in the world." Liz provoked.

She and her group of girls stood in front of you and blocked the hallway, preventing you and your friends from getting through.

"Leave her alone, Liz. You don't quit are you?" Peter defended.

"Ahh the boyfriend. What? You're gonna protect her again now?" Brad came from behind you as he interrupted and stood beside Liz.

Peter gritted his teeth, "I'm not her boyfriend."

"Then what are you? Her bodyguard that Stark hired to protect her?"

The remark earned a few mocking laughs from the group.

"Do what you want, Liz. I don't care. Now will you excuse us, we're late to class." You stated with a stoic tone that you picked up from your mother quite a bit.

You pulled Peter's hand as Ned and MJ followed from behind to walk past them.

Liz clenched her fists at your reply.

"I will make you suffer, y/n Evans, or should it be, y/n Romanoff. You could never run from me, bitch!" She yelled while you just continued on walking, leaving the scene.

"You okay?" Peter asked concernly as you took your seat.

MJ rubbed your back slowly to ease your anxiousness.

You took a deep breath, "Why wouldn't I be? It's just them, still the same bullies, nothing new. What difference would it be?"

Posted on 12th December 2021

Edited on 08th June 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.8K 50
'๐š ๐š˜๐š , ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ.' '๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
72.8K 2.6K 26
"I'm Steve Rogers' daughter and I have crucial information regarding an assassination being planned against my deceased father." For someone who wasn...
16.6K 415 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
20K 690 49
She never thought she would ever meet anyone as egotistical as her brother, but boy was she wrong. She never wanted to be in the lime light like Tony...