fear Street one shots and pre...

By AjIsGayAsHell

One shots from fear Street :) Will use y/n and they/them pronouns so the story is suitable for everyone. Some... More

Playing Games. Josh.
Playing Games. Cindy.
Playing Games. Ziggy.
Playing Games. Nick
Playing Games. Alice
Playing Games. Joan
Playing Games. Tommy.
Alice X Reader
Sam X Reader.
Ziggy X Reader
Kate X Reader
Simon X Reader
Kate X Reader.
Nick X Reader.
Kate X Reader.
Preferences
Alice X Reader.
Nick X Reader
Ziggy X Reader
New Book??
Simon.
A/NNN
Kate. Make Up
MOOTS????
A/n.
Simon.
alice.
deena.
Cindy.
a/n. feel free to skip <3
Sam.
Kate.
Simon.
preferences
Deena.
HOW I FEEL ABOUT CHARACTERS.
moots part 2.
Simon.
Joan.
script
my script.
TALK TO MEEE
Simon PART 2!!
messaging with Kate.
Deena.
Kates diary
Simons "diary"
RANTING. FEEL FREE TO SKIP.
Ziggy.
nick.
alice
Simon.
Simon.
Deena.
Cindy.
Simon.
Simon
Simon
Deena.
nick
Simon.
NEW BOOK HALDHDJSNDB
Kate.
STU OR BILLY.
SCREAM PART 2.
marvel/dc
please read :)
Kate x fem! reader.
Read this one too!
Deena.
Simon.
Simon.
HELP??
Deena.
Tommy.
Simon.
Alice
Nick.
A/n
Simon

isaac.

512 7 0
By AjIsGayAsHell

who knew that was the last time you'd ever be a happy family???
a fier sibling story.
female reader.
in this you isaac etc are gonna be 16 and Thomas will be 24.
I'M SORRY BUT BECAUSE IN FEAR STREET THEY SAID MEMBER I HAVE TO SORRY SORRY SORRY.
kinda follows the plot <3.

tw.
harassment.
alcohol abuse.
accusement.
hanging.
violence
homophohia.

"y/n!" Henry yells from beside my bed.

my eyes flicker open.

"do you never listen? isaac has been here for an hour now." Henry asks angrily motioning to isaac waving at me from the bottom of my bed.

I let out a small gasp.

"sorry, my apologises." I say smiling.

Henry goes to walk out but I yell his name.

"just one hug?" I ask.

he nods and walks towards me as I stand up, pulling him into a hug.

"I'll see you later, remember to help father." I say letting go of him and watching as he leaves.

"Sarah, hannah and lizzie are already going to claim the berries." isaac says standing up and walking to me.

"you must pick my dress." I state.

isaac smiles and wanders over to my dress wardrobe and picks out his favourite one.
//linked at the top of the story <33//

he looks at it for a minute before handing it to me.

"thank you." I say to him before motioning for him to turn around.

As he turns around I take off my bed wear and step into the dress.

I clear my throat after realising something.

"isaac do you know how to tie a corset?" I ask, clearly embarrassed.

"I normally get Sarah to tie it, but she's busy." I quickly state.

"don't panic it's fine, and yes, I know how to tie them." he says chuckling before turning to me.

my face turns vibrant red when I notice him looking me up and down before raising his eyebrows.

isaac takes a step closer to me, before grabbing the strings of the corset and tightening it slightly and then tying it.

once he's done, he places his hands on my hips and sways both of us from side from side.

I let out a small laugh.

"you won't leave my side all night right?" isaac asks, practically begging me not to.

"I won't!" I say, leaning up and kissing him.

He smiles into the kiss before pulling away.

"we must go now, before your father comes back." isaac rushes, grabbing my hand and quickly leaving my room, leaving my house all together and going to the area in the forest we we're all meeting at.

"I need to find abigail, wait here I'll be back in a minute." isaac says.

"but what about not leaving each others sides?" I ask in a panic.

"I'll be back in a moment darling." isaac reassures before heading off.

the second isaac is out of eyesight a very drunken Thomas stumbles over.

"hey pretty lady." he coos looking me up and down before licking his lips.

"go away Thomas." I insist.

"is your boyfriend here to help you?" he asks, his accent getting thicker because the amount he's drank.

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. leave!" I yell.

As he walks closer to me i feel something hard press against my leg and I look down.

As I look around I realise a crowd has formed, isaac has found abigail and Sarah, lizzie and hannah.

So why don't I give them a little show?

"everybody look here!" I yell.

"Mr Thomas here, is flirting with me! a sixteen year old! his member pressed against my thigh!" I shout, motioning down towards my thigh.

As a bunch of noises rise from the crowd, Thomas puts his head down.

"go drink somewhere else." I mumble to him, raising my elbow to his face and swinging it harshly.

isaac pulling me away when it makes a forceful landing on Thomas' face.

sarah cheers and a wave of proudness washes over me.

"I can't believe you did that!" Sarah yells throwing her arms over me.

"yeah, I can't either.." I mumble.

I eventually shrug what happened off and dance, I dance until I have to sit down.

and then, when I feel better I get up and dance some more.

The last time I've ever had this much fun was when isaac and I first started dating, almost a year ago.

and then, people begin to leave until its just Sarah, hannah, isaac and I.

Sarah and hannah leave to have a private dance.

not many people know about Sarah and hannahs relationship, apart from really isaac and I. maybe even lizzie.

and we must keep it like that because a woman loving another woman isn't allowed in our town, although I don't care who loves who. as long as you're happy.

Isaac and I are dancing around when I'm taken by surprise by isaac lifting me up and kissing me.

I kiss back obviously, wrapping my legs around his waist.

As the kiss gets deeper were cut short by Sarah and hannah running past us yelling for us to go as someone caught them.

isaac quickly drops me but grabs my hand, and sprints after hannah and Sarah.

"do you want to stay at my house?" isaac asks me whilst running.

"yes!" I say happily as he trails me behind him.

once were out the small forest Sarah stops in her tracks, causing me to almost topple over her.

"tell father I'm staying at lizzies house, don't, and I mean don't. say isaac. you know what he's like." I say smiling at Sarah before hugging her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." isaac says to her before grabbing my hand and walking to his small house.

"won't your father kill you?" isaac asks, entering his house.

"possibly?" I say smiling as isaac drags me to his room.

the minute I lay in Isaacs bed I fall asleep.

im awoken by the sunlight hitting my face, and someone touching my face.

opening my eyes it's only isaac.

He flashes his signature smile before telling me to get up, as we could go a walk.

nodding I sit up.

"isaac! y/n!" I hear Sarah yell.

quickly standing up, I run out Isaacs room and to his entrance door, sprinting out I run into Sarah.

"Maryboy is dead. in the Well." sarah says clearly upset, I go to say something but a bunch of angry village people begin running to the church.

"the pastor has boarded himself in the church along with all the kids!" soloman yells.

"Henry!" sarah and i yell, running to the side door of the church.

soloman is already there with the door knocked down.

"keep everyone out." he commands to the other two people, who try and keep everyone away from inside but Sarah and I are the first to get past them.

we run to Henry who's in the front row, but when I bend down in front of him, a deafening shriek leaves my mouth.

"Henry-" I cry out, my voice cracking.
I hug onto his corpse, before dragging it softly ontop of me.

"I shouldn't have stayed at Isaacs house I'm sorry Henry. I couldn't have saved you. I'm sorry." I croak out.

"y/n!? sarah!?" Isaac yells as he runs into the church.

Sarah doesn't cry.
I know she's upset but she doesn't cry.
Henry didn't like seeing her upset.

"she's over here!" Sarah yells out.

"come on Henry! please wake up! please..." I sob, expecting for him to wake up and we'd be okay.

As isaac rushes over, Sarah pulls Henry off me and isaac lifts me up.

"no! we can't leave him!" I yell.

"y/n he's gone! Henry is dead!" sarah yells at me angrily.

"if you didn't stay at Isaacs House he'd be alive!" Sarah screams, her face turning red with rage.

"we can't leave him here-" I cry out, as isaac walks out the church, placing me on the ground but wrapping an arm around my waist so I can't run back and get Henry.

"who the hell does Sarah think she is?" I  asks myself .

"blaming me? for our own brothers death, it's not my fault." I whisper to myself.

"it's all my fault." I then say.

isaac and i stayed outside until a meeting was called.

males only.

for heavens sake.

so I stay outside, but then Sarah walks up to me.

I stare right through her, as if she wasn't there.

"y/n I'm sorry, it's not your fault." Sarah begins.

"oh no but it is Sarah, the one night I don't stay at home everything goes to the shits." I yell.

I peak through the small window I was sitting at and hear people yelling about sarah making a deal with the devil.

hannah stays still.

"Sarah id advise you to run." I threaten, as everyone barges out the council room towards hannah and I. a pair of firm hands grab both of us, as we get dragged to the church, isaac and lizzie following.

As hannah and I get rope wrapped around us, isaac and lizzie beg to be allowed to watch guard and thankfully soloman agrees.

the moment he leaves isaac runs to me and lizzie runs to hannah.

"they're going to hang both of you, including Sarah." Isaac whispers.

my face turns a ghostly white and I go silent.

shortly after, they found Sarah and were dragged to the hanging tree.

Sarah declares hannah and I are innocent as she begins to get strung to the tree, she has a huge speech which sends shivers down my spine, I stand next to isaac.

tears begin pouring down my cheeks as Sarah gets lifted into the air, the rope around her neck slowly killing her.

and apart of me died that day too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 183 20
These are a bunch of Sad/ Fluff Phan one shots that enter my mind so I don't have to make a whole book about them and put them in here! TRIGGER WAR...
96K 2.1K 41
This world is vicious SHORT CHAPTERS COMPLETE!! ACT ONE Kate x fem! Oc ACT TWO Ziggy berman x fem! Oc ACT THREE Fear street x fem! oc RECENTLY REWRIT...
4K 54 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...
4.3K 87 35
⚠️ None of the art is mine unless specified as such.⚠️ This book has been abandoned, I made a new DSMP oneshot book that can be found on my page, lov...