isaac.

who knew that was the last time you'd ever be a happy family???
a fier sibling story.
female reader.
in this you isaac etc are gonna be 16 and Thomas will be 24.
I'M SORRY BUT BECAUSE IN FEAR STREET THEY SAID MEMBER I HAVE TO SORRY SORRY SORRY.
kinda follows the plot <3.

tw.
harassment.
alcohol abuse.
accusement.
hanging.
violence
homophohia.

"y/n!" Henry yells from beside my bed.

my eyes flicker open.

"do you never listen? isaac has been here for an hour now." Henry asks angrily motioning to isaac waving at me from the bottom of my bed.

I let out a small gasp.

"sorry, my apologises." I say smiling.

Henry goes to walk out but I yell his name.

"just one hug?" I ask.

he nods and walks towards me as I stand up, pulling him into a hug.

"I'll see you later, remember to help father." I say letting go of him and watching as he leaves.

"Sarah, hannah and lizzie are already going to claim the berries." isaac says standing up and walking to me.

"you must pick my dress." I state.

isaac smiles and wanders over to my dress wardrobe and picks out his favourite one.
//linked at the top of the story <33//

he looks at it for a minute before handing it to me.

"thank you." I say to him before motioning for him to turn around.

As he turns around I take off my bed wear and step into the dress.

I clear my throat after realising something.

"isaac do you know how to tie a corset?" I ask, clearly embarrassed.

"I normally get Sarah to tie it, but she's busy." I quickly state.

"don't panic it's fine, and yes, I know how to tie them." he says chuckling before turning to me.

my face turns vibrant red when I notice him looking me up and down before raising his eyebrows.

isaac takes a step closer to me, before grabbing the strings of the corset and tightening it slightly and then tying it.

once he's done, he places his hands on my hips and sways both of us from side from side.

I let out a small laugh.

"you won't leave my side all night right?" isaac asks, practically begging me not to.

"I won't!" I say, leaning up and kissing him.

He smiles into the kiss before pulling away.

"we must go now, before your father comes back." isaac rushes, grabbing my hand and quickly leaving my room, leaving my house all together and going to the area in the forest we we're all meeting at.

"I need to find abigail, wait here I'll be back in a minute." isaac says.

"but what about not leaving each others sides?" I ask in a panic.

"I'll be back in a moment darling." isaac reassures before heading off.

the second isaac is out of eyesight a very drunken Thomas stumbles over.

"hey pretty lady." he coos looking me up and down before licking his lips.

"go away Thomas." I insist.