Deena.

Doesn't follow the plot.
Ziggy and nicks daughter bc I still ship them soz but your mom doesn't know about the curse

I walk down the corridor with my head down and my hood up.

I know I'm gonna get hassle today.
Especially since last night my brother went on a killing spree.

"i bet she's gonna snap next." I hear someone say and I frown.

That's great to hear.

"y/n wait!" I hear deena, my girlfriend call from behind me.

I stop in my tracks and turn my full body towards her and she sees me and just frowns.

"you look like shit." she says and I just nod.

"feel like it too." I say and she let's out a small laugh.

"maybe you should go home." deena says as she leads me into the bathroom.

"if I go home people will think I'm avoiding what happened." I explain and she sighs.

"it sucks I know, but you have me, Kate and Simon. We're all here for you." deena tells me and I smile slightly.

Two minutes later Simon and Kate walk into the toilets.

"what are you doing here?" I say confused seeing as Simon is in the girls toilets.

"uhm we hid stuff in one of the vents." Simon says as he kicks the toilet stall door open and grabs a box.

I watch him and smile slightly as I sit in a sink and open my legs and deena stands inbetween my legs.

"we heard what happened last night by the way y/n. We're really sorry and I hope you know that Kate and I are gonna be here for you no matter what. We stick together." Simon tells me and I smile fully.

"we all love you." Kate adds.

"I love you." deena says looking at me.

"I love you too." I tell her and she smiles before kissing me.

I kiss back before she pulls away and looks at me

"are you coming to the preprally thing tonight?" she questions.

"I'm a cheerleader, of course I've to go." I answer.

"come to my house after school and we can get ready together if you want." Kate says.

"sure." I say nodding and deena grabs my waist

I watch as deena stares at her ex girlfriend Sam and Sam's boyfriend and I roll my eyes.

"what are you looking at?" I question.

"oh nothing." deena says quickly snapping her attention back to me, but not even a minute later her attention was back on Sam.

I roll my eyes before walking off behind all the buildings and I slide my back down a wall slowly getting frustrated.

What's the point.

Clearly she's not over Sam.

"y/n!?" deena yells as she turns the corner and stops when she sees me.

"sorry to disappoint but I'm not Sam." I say as she begins to walk in my direction.

"and what's that supposed to mean?" deena asks screwing her face up.

"you keep staring at Sam." I say furrowing my eyebrows at deena.

"yes because she's dating a dude- after she told me she was a lesbian." deena blurts out.

"well people change." I argue.

"y/n I'm not looking at her because I like her, I'm just looking at her because I'm concerned about her. I love you and only you." deena says as she sits beside me and that's when Sam then decides to come into view.

"deena! What the fuck is your issue?" Sam exclaims as she storms over to us.

"we were kinda having a moment." I say.

"why are you constantly staring at Peter and I!?" Sam continues to yell.

"because you told me you were a lesbian but now suddenly you're with a dude!" deena argues.

"yes well I was wrong! Maybe I wasn't a lesbian." Sam continues and I sigh suddenly bored of the screaming match.

And that's when I hear a fully different screaming match coming from the front of the buildings and I stand up and run towards it because I hear Kate yelling.

"who's she?" I hear Sam ask.

"that's my girlfriend." Deena says before running after me.

I instantly see Simon running towards the bus, Kate following close behind so I also follow them in persuit sprinting towards the bus.

I climb into the bus and sit at the seats at the very back and I rub my eyes, suddenly feeling very tired and then deena gets on the bus.

"y/n! Stay at my house tonight?" she announces and I laugh and nod before she walks down the bus and takes the seat next to me.

After the bus driver takes off in a hurry, a few minutes into the drive home we hear stuff being smashed against the back doors of the bus and I snap my head around to see a car hot on our trail.

Deena stands up and walks to the door before I hear her sigh Sam's name.

And then suddenly before I knew it a cooler was flung from the bus doors and Sam's boyfriends car goes spiraling out of control.

"stop the bus!" I scream.

The bus comes to a quick hault and we all run down the tracks where the car went where we see Sam on her hands and knees.

Deena and I run over to her before Kate announces that we need to go.

"we can't leave her here." I say to Kate and watch as Simon sits down beside Sam and questions her.

But then she coughs blood on him and I gag before looking away.

Cop car sirens ring, slowly getting closer and I realise that means my dad's been called and if he realises I had anything to do with this I won't be able to stay at deenas house

"I didn't do this, I was sat at the back watching." I say quickly.

"the door flew open and it just slipped out." deena whispers to all of us, clearly planning on what to say.

"y/n!" I hear my dad yell as he runs towards us.

"dad this was an accident, the door just swung open and the cooler slid out." I panic.

My dad looks around and everyone just nods in agreement confused.

"are you staying at deenas tonight?" he then asks.

I nod my head.

"go sit in the police car y/n, I want to question everyone personally." my dad says and I roll my eyes.

"ill drive you and deena to her house once she's been questioned." my dad then says and I just sigh and nod before slowly walking to the police car.

Probably about half an hour later the car doors get opened and deena climbs in and my dad gets in the drivers seat.

When we get to deenas House we both walk to her room and collapse onto her bed, neither of us really saying anything just enjoying the company of each other.