Simon.

Getting married to Simon.
Aged up to you and Simon being 24
Nick and ziggys daughter so nick is good broski .
Modern day pov so phones and shit and all the music, if you don't like the song choices then please feel free to change them.
Tommy and Cindy are still alive

I stare at Kate and gasp.

"holy shit I'm getting married." I say quietly.

"you're getting married!" Kate screams.

"I need to go get ready for you walking down the Isle." Kate says before sprinting out.

I then turn to my mom and dad and gasp.

"I'm actually getting married." I say in a panic.

"if you're not ready we can wait five minutes." my mom says trying to comfort me.

"I've been waiting since I was fourteen to marry him mom." I say smiling.

"before that." my dad coos.

"please don't embarrass me in your speeches." I beg.

"no promises." they both say in usion.

My mom then leaves and goes to her seat and I realise this is actually happening.

"are you ready?" my dad asks.

I nod as Lover by Taylor swift plays, and I link arms with my dad

Kate picked this song.

We go through the doors and I lock eyes with Simon.

"holy shit." I see him mouth to josh.

I smile as tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

"why the fuck am I crying." my dad asks as he continues to walk me down the isle.

"because now I'm no longer going to me y/n goode, or maybe you love me too much." I say laughing.

Before I knew it I'm standing infront of Simon.

"you look gorgeous." Simon tells me.

"ladies and gentlemen may you please sit." the girl who's name is Trish asks.

Everyone sits apart from Simon and I.

"today we're here to celebrate the love of y/n goode and Simon kalivoda, as they get married and celebrate the rest of their lives together." Trish says.

"that sounds alot like forever." I say in shock.

"that's because you're stuck with me." Simon says staring at me with nothing but love in his eyes.

"if anyone has any objections make them now or forever hold your peace." Trish then adds.

My dad and mom both dramatically stand up.

"she's our baby forever!" they yell.

Everyone laughs before I turn back to Simon.

"Kate, may you please give them the rings." Trish then says.

Kate nods and hands me the ring I got for Simon which he hasn't exactly seen yet, and then nods Simon the ring for me which I haven't saw either.

"y/n, may you please put the ring on Simons finger and repeat after me." Trish asks.

I do as she says.

"I accept this man as my husband from now until forever, I promise to share every memory with him and bring him joy and happiness." I end up saying.