Simon.

hidden relationship gals

a goode child which is very against the curse??
NOT THE PLOT.
after the first fear Street movie where everyone thinks Sarah fier was destroyed yknow..
but you know the curse isn't over.
your dad kills himself just so you can live.

the plot yknow.
a group sleepover turns into the curse wanting revenge on the first goode to not obey..

hear me out about this, your mother is ziggy..

"y/n!" my father, nick goode yells.

"yes?" I ask, walking out my room making sure to close the door behind me.

"Simons on the other end!" he yells.

gasping a little, I run down the stairs towards the phone, picking it up and placing it against my ear.

"hello?" I say down into the phone.

Simon clears his throat.
"hey." he says softly.

"Simon hi!" I exclaim happily.

my father shoots me a look from the sofa and I mouth sorry as Simon begins to speak.

"do you wanna come over to kates? we're babysitting and I think it'd be fun with you here." he asks.

raising my eyebrows a little I smile before turning to my dad.
"hey dad, do you think you could take me to kates House? I know you're working soon anyways." I ask.

"of course sweetheart! Will you be staying over?" he asks.

"will I be staying over?" I whisper into the ohone.

I hear a small amount of arguing before Kate yells yes.

"yeah I will be." I tell my dad.

"ill be there soon." I say into the phone, ending the call before turning to my dad.

"ill uhh, go get some clothes." I say sprinting upstairs to my room.

picking out one of my favourite outfits for tomorrow and then some pyjamas for tonight, I also slip on the small ring Simon got me, turning bright red just at the thought of him.

"y/n! cmon sweetie we gotta rush, I decided we should make a pitstop so you can grab snacks." my dad calls, as I rush out my room towards the front door.

and I know what you're probably thinking.
your dad is the reason tons of people died.
well, yeah but surprisingly I'm not like him, I don't agree with the curse, and my dad knows I don't want anything to do with it. he accepts my opinion and promised me none of my friends will be involved.

As I hop in the car with my dad in the drivers seat he turns his head to me.

"are you and Simon a couple?" he asks me laughing whilst starting the car.

"dad!" I exclaim.

"well I need to know if I'm getting an invitation to the wedding." he explains smiling.

"pssh you wish." I tell him smiling.

"tell me or no snacks at all." my dad jokingly threats.

"maybe we are. maybe we aren't. " I confess.

my dad says nothing but smiles.

As we pull up to kates house, my lap full of candy I turn to my dad.

"ill see you tomorrow morning." I tell him.

"remember, don't tell anyone about the curse." my dad reminds me.