Simon

SMUT
Just pretend Simon is the same size of the sink standing up.

The bathroom scene yk.

"yknow it's really weird if you think about it." Simon begins as we both start changing in the mirrors.

"what is?" I ask him turning my head to him.

"the fact that we're being chased by seiral killers." Simon tells me and I let out a small laugh.

"but it's even weirder that it's our friendgroup, I mean I get we're all slightly insane but I didn't know we're that insane." I add laughing and Simon just nods.

"but I'm glad we're doing it together y/n." Simon says and I smile before grabbing his face and kissing him.

He kisses back before grabbing the bottoms of my thighs and picking me up and gently placing me in one of the sinks.

Simon breaks the kiss and stares at me for a good minute or so before I break the silence.

"Simon, I want to do this." I tell him and he nods.

Maybe it's a good thing we were both in the middle of changing right?

I watch in awe as Simon pulls down his boxers.

"shit." I say laughing.

"were gonna need to be quick." Simon says as he pulls down my pants.

I grab simons face and kiss him before he quickly spreads my legs and I smile into the kiss.

Without warning Simon thrusts inside of me and Iet out a surprised gasp as he slowly begins thrusting in and out of me.

I break the kiss and tilt my head back so the back of my head is resting against the mirror.

As simons thrusts begin to get faster I find myself quietly moaning, whilst simon let's out small grunts and groans but they quickly stop as he attaches his lips to my neck.

"holy fuck Simon." I say as I squeeze my eyes shut and wrap my legs tightly around simons waist which helps him hit the right spot.

Simon then without any warning grabs the side of my neck he's not kissing with his hand, not very tightly but enough to make me shiver.
Not because his hands are cold, his hands are warm actually , but because his rings are cold.

Simons thrusts begin to get deeper, never missing where I want them to hit and I move my hands to his back and begin scratching up and down his back.

I'm not doing it roughly but just enough so it'll leave marks.

And that's when I feel the knot in my stomach.

"I'm close." I quietly moan as Simon stops kissing my neck and looks at me which gives me the idea to start leaving hickeys on his neck.

As I slowly begin to kiss his neck, Simon begins to thrust even faster if that was actually possible before it happens.
I orgasm against Simon and he slowly pulls out and jerks off into the sink beside me and I jump off the sink trying to steady my balance.

Simon and I both look at each other and laugh before we look in the mirrors at ourselves.

"we better get fully ready now." Simon says and I nod, pulling my pants up and turning to Simon.

"I've dreamed of my first time and that was far from my dreams." I tell him laughing.

"but there was one thing that stayed the same." I then add and Simon turns his head in my direction clearly interested.

"and what was that?" he asks, shoving his hair out his face.

"in my dreams it was still you I had it with." I tell him and he just blushes and nods before were both finally fully changed and we both walk out the bathrooms.

We're the second people out, after Kate and josh.

"you two did it." Kate whispers.

"how do you know?" Simon questions.

"uhm Simon, Your neck. Oh and also y/n your neck." she says smirking and I look away clearly embarrassed.

Right kmfh that was so bad bc I've got no clue how to write smut PMSL.