Welcome to our Hometown

Od JYlexostrich

Mina decided to move to Suwon together with her friends nayeon, jihyo, and sana. And she met someone in the a... Viac

Characters
Side Characters
CHPTR 1 - Airport
CHPTR 2 - Forgiveness
CHPTR 3 - Friends
CHPTR 4 - Denying?
CHPTR 5 - Finally she admit it!
CHPTR 6 - It's okay, I'm here
CHPTR 7 - Lunch
CHPTR 8 - Future Clinic? Endure Pain?
CHPTR 9 - The truth
CHPTR 10 - Food deliveries.
CHPTR 11 - Monday
CHPTR 12 - Monday Part II
CHPTR 13 - Night Out
CHPTR 14 - Is Childhood friend always Win or Lose?
CHPTR 15 - Hangover Soup
CHPTR 16 - Grocery
CHPTR 17 - Meet unnie
CHPTR 18 - Is this road trip?
CHPTR 20 - Barbecue
CHPTR 21 - Whole Day
CHPTR 22 - Tiring Day
CHPTR 23 - Taking care of a Big Baby
CHPTR 23 PRT II - Taking care of a Big Baby
CHPTR 24 - Oww
CHPTR 25 - Revealing Truths
UNKNWN CHPTR - ???
CHPTR 26 - Work Work
CHPTR 27 - Yoo saves the day
CHPTR 28 - Home
CHPTR 29 - With Mina
BONUS CHPTR
CHPTR 30 PRT 1 - The day before dahyun's birthday
CHPTR 30 PRT II - The day before dahyun's birthday
CHPTR 31 - Exposed
CHPTR 32 - Surprise!
CHPTR 33 - You
CHPTR 34 - Truth or Dare
CHPTR 35 - Fireworks
CHPTR 36 - Drunk Confession
CHPTR 37 - Confused
CHPTR 38 - Unexpected Perfect Confession
BONUS CHPTR
CHPTR 38 PRT II - Unexpected Perfect Confession
CHPTR 39 - Fluff
CHPTR 40 - Meeting the Parents, ft. Something happened.
CHPTR 41 - I hate you!
CHPTR 42- The Revelation
CHPTR 43 - Gloomy Day
CHPTR 44 - Jealousy
CHPTR 45 - Talk
CHPTR 46 - The day before the Party
CHPTR 47 - The day!

CHPTR 19 - *laughs*

364 20 1
Od JYlexostrich

No One ▪︎

After 20 minutes drive, they finally arrived at jeongyeon's house. Jeongyeon parked the car in the garage. And after that. They let all the groceries out and put it inside the house.

"Is this the last one?" Mina asked while holding one paper bag.

"Yup. Thank you penguin." Jeongyeon said while opening the trunk.

"How about that boxes? Can you do that alone? That's quite heavy you know." Mina said worriedly.

*laughs* "It's okay. I can handle this since I'm strong." Jeongyeon said with a playful tone that makes Mina laugh.

"You're good at jokes.... huh ostrich." Mina laughed.

"Oh am I?" Jeongyeon said, followed by a smile.

"Anyways jeong do you need my help?" Mina asked.

"It's okay penguin. You can rest inside for a bit while I put these all out." Jeongyeon said, and mina nods.

"Okay. Uhm any favors?" Mina asked again.

"Hmmmm *thinking* if it's okay if you could put all the drinks that I bought earlier in the fridge?" Jeongyeon asked back.

"Sure jeong. No prob." Mina replied and she went inside.

-

Mina ▪︎

I'm in the kitchen currently putting all the drinks inside the fridge of what they bought earlier in the market.

I was smiling ear to ear, reminiscing about all of what had happened earlier. I should thank sana, jihyo, and nayeon for putting me in here. Since I know that they planned this for me.

I was happy that I could talk to her naturally like I did for nayeon, sana, and jihyo. And I'm glad that she did too.

Anyways... I'm done doing what she favors to me. So I went to the garage to check her if she's done already.

As I opened the door through the garage, I saw her sitting on the ground with her head facing to the ground while panting so hard.

As I see. She was already done lifting all the boxes out of the car. So I went to her and leveled her to face her.

"You okay jeong?" I said as I tapped her shoulder softly.

She lifts her head to face me and, "Yup. I'm done. see I told you I'm strong to lift all the boxes." She said while smiling.

No joke, but she's cool and at the same time- wait should I still mention this? Don't care, but she's hot as hell!

"I know you can." I said and smiled back at her.

"Anyways ostrich. you need to stand up there and rest for a bit so that you can shower already.. I can already smell you." I said with a teased look while I helped her to stand up.

"Wait-" She said while smelling her own self.

"Am I already?" She asked confused while looking at me.

"Of course not! I was only kidding *laughs* let's go inside so you can rest arraseo." I said, and she nods.

We went inside the house and I quickly went to the kitchen to get her some water. And as I saw her she followed me and took a sit on the table.

"Here you go jeong." I said giving her the glass of water.

"Thanks mina." She replied with a smile while she receive the glass of water.

I joined her at the table and started to look at her... well, more like staring at her while she drinks the water that I gave to her. I know what you're thinking...

"Why are staring at her??"

"That's illegal you know."

"Don't stare! She can think that you're weird you know."

I didn't care... as long as I was staring into her makes me happy.

"Am I that beautiful Ms. Penguin?" Jeongyeon suddenly spoke, realizing that I was really staring at her. That I didn't even realize that she's already looking at me, smiling.

"U-uhm what if I told you that you aren't just beautiful... that you're handsome too?" I became bold to say that to her.

*laughs* "I get that a lot." She answered.

"I see." I said.

"Anyways mina do you still wanted to follow the girls in the park?" Jeongyeon asked while looking at me.

I've been thinking about that since earlier, when me and jeongyeon arrived. You know why? I was honestly excited earlier, but when we arrived at her house my mood suddenly changed so that I didn't want to go outside anymore.

"If it's okay if we just stay here and wait for them? I was kinda tired and I'm sorry my mood suddenly changes." I said, and as I looked at her, she looked worried.

"It's okay mina. Since I'm tired too lifting all the boxes out of the car." She said, followed by a chuckle.

"And don't sorry mina." She added.

Gosh, I love her so much.

"Anyways... if you like we can watch some movies later don't you think?" She asked me what makes my inner mina jump for happiness.

"I would love that jeong- but shit I don't have any keys to our house to get some clothes to change." I said as I remember that jihyo was the one who kept our keys today.

"I can lend you some." She suddenly spoke that makes me look at her.

Are you saying that you're letting me borrow your clothes like..... aaaaagh!!!!

"Is it okay to you?" I asked.

"Of course." She answered smiling.

"Come follow me upstairs." Jeongyeon said while she stood up from her seat.

U-upstairs *clears throat* o-okay....

-

Jeongyeon ▪︎

Mina doesn't have clothes to use to change her clothes. I decided to lend her some clothes to use.

We went upstairs while she followed me behind. I opened the door through my door, and we went inside.

"Take a sit on the bed while I'll find you some clothes to wear." I informed her while she followed.

What should I give her? Hoddie? T- shirt?

"Hey penguin. what do you like? T-shirt? Or hoodie?" I asked while I looked at her.

"I prefer hoodie, thank you jeong." She answered.

So I guess a hoodie it is.

After getting her some clothes. I went to her and gave her the clothes that I got through my closet.

"Here you go mina. Hoddie, pants- I don't if it will fits you, and undergarments. Don't worry that's new I didn't wear that since I buy those things." I said while I gave her the clothes that I picked.

"Thank you jeong." She replied while smiling.

"Anyways mina. You can go first in the bathroom." I said, and she frowned, at her eyebrows.

"How about you?" She asked.

"I'm going to text jihyo. you can go now, and if you need anything just call me arraseo." I said, and she nods.

"Okay. Thank you jeong." She said smiling.

"No problem penguin." I said and she walked away to walk towards the bathroom.

When she was already inside the bathroom. I took a sit on the floor beside the bed and texted jihyo.

*sighs* aiggoo tzuyu. You know that cotton candy is bad for you, but you still eat it.

Anyways while mina is still in the bathroom. I decided to get something downstairs. But before that. I'm just going to inform mina so she knows that I'm downstairs in case she calls me.

"Mina?" I called her.

"Yes jeong?" She answered as I heard that she turned off the shower.

"I'm just going to let you know that I'm going to downstairs incase you called me." I said while waiting for her response.

"Okay jeong..." she answered, and I heard the shower turn on again.

So I went out of my room and walked towards the kitchen. As I arrived..

What should I cook for dinner later? Hmmm?

When I started to get something in the pantry, my phone suddenly ring.

So I quickly went to my phone and as I saw the ID number, it was dad calling me.

So I answered the call..

Phone Call

"Yes dad?" I asked through the phone.

"Did you eaten dinner already?" He replied asking.

"Not yet dad. Why?" I said while waiting for his response.

"Come have dinner here in house and bring mina with you." He said that makes me confused

How does he know that I'm with mina? Specifically,.

"Sure dad. but I need to wait dub first since she's still not home from school. before going there." I said, and I heard him laugh?

Ehhh? Why is he laughing?

"Wae dad? Somethings wrong?" I asked confused while I lean on the counter top.

"Aiggo dahyun is already here. Actually you two are the only one we've been waiting for." He said laughing.

Ehh?

"Uhm.... how about jihyo? Tzu? Nayeon? Sana?" I asked.

"They're already here jeong.... as I said you two are only one who's not here." He replied.

How come?

"Ehh? I thought they were still in the park." I asked again.

"Tzu texted me earlier that all of you were going to have dinner in here. so your mom prepares some barbeque dinner for all of us." He explained through the phone.

"But they didn't tell me." I pouted.

"I guess it's a surprise? Anyways jeong since it's already 6:00 pm we'll be waiting for the two of you... so take care." He said.

"Okay dad. I'm just going to have shower then we'll go there." I said.

"Nae nae drive safely arraseo." He said and ended the call.

End Call.

I can't believe that they didn't tell me that we were having dinner at dad and mom's house.

Aishhhhh....

"Jeong?" I heard my name being called by mina from behind, so I turned around to face her, and there. I saw mina wearing one of my hoodies while drying her hair and it was so breathtaking.

"Yes mina?" I asked while looking at her.

"I'm done already. It's your turn now." She replied still drying her hair.

"Oh okay. And mina.. you can watch tv while waiting for me so you don't get bored." I said.

"Sure jeong." She answered.

"And one more thing mina." I said.

"Nae jeong?" She asked.

"Were going at my parents' house to have dinner there." I said while already walking towards from the stairs.

"Ow? How about jihyo?" She asked as I saw her face, she was confused.

"They are already there waiting for the two of us." I said as I nodded.

"Ahh jinja? Okay okay." She said, so I went upstairs to take a shower.

-

Dahyun ▪︎

Earlier

I'm on my way home when my phone suddenly rang like crazy!

Before answering it, I look at the time first and it's already 5:30pm... just in time to get home..... After that I looked at the ID number. It was jihyo unnie calling me.

So I answered it.

Phone Call

"Hello jihyo unnie?" I said as I asked.

"Hello dub. Where are you?" She asked back.

"I'm on my way home now unnie.. why?" I said.

"Don't come home yet!" Unnie suddenly said it like she's in a panic.

"W-wae unnie?" I asked.

"Come at jeongyeon's restaurant ASAP!" Unnie said that makes me confused.

"Wae unnie?? Like now? As in now?" I asked several times.

"Yup. Come now and I'll tell you everything!" She replied.

"Owww... okay unnie be there." I said as I turned around to walk back.

"Okay dub. Take care byeee." Unnie said and ended our call.

End Call

I guess I have to go back...

-

No One ▪︎

Jihyo, tzuyu, sana, and nayeon are already in front of jeongyeon's restaurant and they are currently waiting for dahyun to arrive.

*phew* "Thank God we're just right in time to call dahyun." Jihyo said while she took a deep sigh.

"Anyways jihyo unnie I already called dad that we're going to have dinner there." Tzuyu informed them

"Okay okay perfect." Jihyo said.

"Hi unnie!!" Dahyun walking towards them while waving her hand.

"Oh you're here already." Nayeon said.

"Yup. So what's up?" Dahyun asked.

"Okay okay. So jeongyeon and mina are already on their way home." Jihyo said.

"Oh? They're together?" Dahyun asked

"Yup. Ever since we finished our lunch together." Sana said.

"Without meee???" Dahyun pouted.

"Aww don't worry dub. We're going to have it next time arraseo." Jihyo said while she pats dahyun's head.

"Wait. You planned this don't you?" Dahyun asked.

"Yup. It's supposed to be tzuyu but she's sleeping earlier so I asked to myself. "Why not mina?" So yup... it went well." Sana answered smiling.

"You're good unnie huh." Dahyun praised sana.

"Don't mention it dubu." Sana said.

"Anyways guys we should go uncle yoo now." Jihyo added.

"Naeee!!!" They answered in unison.

-

Fast Forward..

Jihyo, nayeon, sana, tzuyu, and dahyun have already arrived in front of Mr. and Mrs. Yoo house. They knocked a few times and they were welcomed by Mr. And Mrs. Yoo smiles.

"Hey girls come in." Mrs. Yoo said as she welcomed the girls inside.

"Hi mom hi dad." Tzuyu said as she hugs the elders.

"Aiggo missed us huh." Mr. Yoo said and tzuyu nods smiling.

"Hi aunty, uncle." Jihyo said smiling.

"Aiggo hello jihyo." Mr. Yoo said as he pats jihyo's head, same as nayeon and sana.

When they were already walking towards the living room, Mrs. Yoo noticed something..

"Where's my jeongyeon? And I supposed mina too?" Mrs. Yoo asked, and that makes Mr. Yoo confused.

"Oh yeah where's jeongyeon?" Mr. Yoo asked too, which makes the girls giggle.

"She's with mina uncle." Jihyo answered.

"Oh mina? Where did they go?" Mr. Yoo asked.

"They went to the mail station uncle. To get something." Jihyo replied.

"Ahhh is that so? Okay okay." Mr. Yoo said, and they nodded.

"Wait here. I'm just going to contact her arraseo." Mr. Yoo said, and he left.

Mrs. Yoo who's been looking so suspiciously at the girls and. "Tell me the truth and I won't get mad. Are those two dating?" Mrs. Yoo asked, making the girls stop and look at each others eyes.

"So what's the tea girls." Mrs. Yoo asked while she crossed her feet.

Jihyo, nayeon, sana, dahyun, and tzuyu were shocked by Mrs. Yoo action.

"Let me explain aunty." Jihyo said, and Mrs. Yoo waited for her to speak.

"Okay." Mrs. Yoo replied.

"They are not dating aunty. don't worry they're just friends." Jihyo explained, and Mrs. Yoo seemed to not be satisfied by jihyo's explanation.

"Weird. Something's off." Mrs. Yoo said.

"I won't get mad. Sana-ssi mind telling me?" Mrs. Yoo asked makes me shocked.

"W-why me a-aunty?" Sana asked.

"Cause I know that you're the one who knows something." Mrs. Yoo said.

"A-anyways a-aunty. Tzuyu is supposed to be at jeong now, but since tzuyu is sleeping that time, and since we don't want jeongyeon to go there alone. We planned that mina should go with her." Sana explained, and the girls nod.

"May I ask why?" Mrs. Yoo asked.

-

Jihyo ▪︎

"May I ask why?"

Shit, are we going to tell aunty that they liked each other? What am I going to tell?! Like?

"Caused they liked each other aunty."

No... Of course not!

"We want them together aunty."

Well, that's true that we want them together, but- that's aunty! I remembered that aunty was strong at sensing liars .. shit shit shit.....

Wait... I'm not well... we're not going to tell that to aunty that they liked each other. I'm just going to tell Plan B that. "Because we want them together and they have a good chemistry... Is that good?

When I was supposed to talk tzuyu suddenly stood up and....

"Because we thought that they look good together so we planned the whole thing. Sorry mom." Tzuyu suddenly said, followed by a nervous chuckle.

Oh shit she's strong. Go tzuyu fighting!

-

No One ▪︎

"Oh I see.... but wait is my eldest daughter like mina?" Mrs. Yoo asked, makes the girls look at each other.

"Shit are we going to tell mom?" Tzuyu thought.

"Aishh what are we going to tell?" Nayeon and sana same thoughts.

"Red alert!" Dahyun thought.

"Are we going to be fine if we tell aunty the truth?" Jihyo thought.

*sighs* "It's okay to not to tell me. I understand." Mrs. Yoo said makes the girls all sigh.

"But not gonna lie... I like mina for my jeongyeon." Mrs. Yoo said before going to the kitchen.

When Mrs. Yoo is gone by their sight. They suddenly look at each other.

"D-did I heard it right?!" Tzuyu said in a whisper while shockingly covering her mouth.

"Does this mean. aunty like mina for jeong?" Sana asked, already smiling ear to ear.

"Wahh jinja.. only if she knew." Nayeon said, and they all sighed.

-

Mina ▪︎

It's been 10 minutes already since jeong went to the bathroom. And since I'm waiting for her to finish. I'm in the living room watching some show on the tv.

The hoddie that jeongyeon lends me is oversized. So it's really big for me. Since I like simple clothes, this hoodie really fits to my taste, it was all black so I like it.

While watching tv. I suddenly heard a loud ringtone coming from the kitchen. So I quickly got up from my seat and went to the kitchen.

As I was walking closer and closer to the ringtone. I realized that it's jeongyeon's phone.

As I saw the ID number. I unconsciously laugh because of the name of what I am seeing.

*laughs* Thomas hyo. It was jihyo because that is her nickname according to jeongyeon and suzy unnie.

Wait.... Should I answer it? It's okay to answer it right? Since it's jihyo?

Anyways, I should answer it now.

Phone Call.

"Hello jeong?" Jihyo said through the phone.

Should I talk? Pabo mina of course!

"U-uhm h-hi jihyo." I answered.

"Mina?!" She asked and as I heard. She's shocked right now.

"Yes jihyo." I response.

"Owwww. Why are you the one who picks up huh penguin? Where's jeong?" She asked again with a hint of a teasing tone.

"Because I think she left her phone in the kitchen and by the way she's in the bathroom taking shower." I answered while I go back in the living room.

"Hmmm? What are you doing now?" She asked, and I heard some whispers after that.

"I'm at the living room, watching some shows in the tv while waiting for her to finish." I answered as I took a seat on the couch.

"Who's that?" I heard through the phone asking Jihyo who she's talking to.

"It's mina." Jihyo seems to answer the question.

"Hmm? I thought you're calling jeongyeon but why mina?" As I heard the voice, it was from sana asking jihyo.

"I called jeongyeon phone but mina is the one who answered it." Jihyo response like she forgot that she's on the phone talking to me.

"Jinja?! Ohhh what's up mina! What's with the phone huh?" Sana seemed to snatch the phone from jihyo.

*sighs* "Jeongyeon is in the bathroom and I think she left it accidentally in the kitchen so I was the one who answered. And since that it was from jihyo so I answered it." I explained, and I suddenly heard a laugh.

"Aiggo, too much explanation mina. I get it arraseo. *laughs* you don't need to explain it more detailed." Sana laughed.

While sana was laughing I heard jihyo snatch the phone away from her and followed by "Yah don't take anyone's phone arraseo. Go back to tzuyu and dahyun and help them to grill the meat." And sana seemed to follow her, but was laughing.

"Anyways mina-" 

"Is that mina unnie?" I heard tzuyu cut her off through phone asking jihyo.

"Yup." Jihyo answered.

"Oh can I talk to her for a sec?" Tzuyu asked, and jihyo seemed to give Tzuyu the phone.

"Hi unieee!!" Tzuyu said in a cheering tone.

"Hi tzu!!" I said through the phone while I was smiling ear to ear.

"Anyways mina unnie, can you tell jeongyeon unnie that bring the bread that we bought earlier. Pleaseee." Txuyu said in a pleasing tone.

"Sure tzu. I'm going to tell her after she finished to take a bath." I responded.

"Okay unnie. Here you go jihyo unnie- oh wait. This is jeongyeon unnie's phone number right? Then why mina unnie the one who answered it?" I heard tzuyu through the phone asking jihyo again about the call.

All I do is face-palm myself. *sighs*

"Look jihyo. Tell to girls that I'm going to explain clearly later arraseo. So they can't question me anymore." I said, and I heard him laugh.

"I will look forward to it mina unnie." I heard Tzuyu laugh.

"Okay okay mina. I will look forward to it too." Jihyo said with a tease.

*sighs* "Okay okay bye." I said and ended our call.

End Call

After the call, I put jeongyeon's phone on the center table. So I began to watch the TV again.

-

Jeongyeon ▪︎

Aaaaaagh finally I'm done!!!

So I wear my black robe before going out in the bathroom. yup my black robe. Since I forgot my towel again, *face palm* gladly my black robe is inside the bathroom.

So while opening the bathroom door I was always welcomed by a cold breeze. And always has a smell of lavender.

Oh? Curious why my room is always in high cool whenever I take a shower?

Well, I don't know too. *chuckles* It just happened when I accidentally left my aircon on high cool when I went to the bathroom. And it turns out.... I like it! Yah yah I know it's a lame excuse.

Anyways, since we're just going to my parents house, I wear black hoodie, black shorts pair with my white shoes.

(Ignore the thing on her head, keke)

Okay done! Oh wait... where's my phone? Hm? Weird? -Oh shit I left it in the kitchen *sighs*

So I went downstairs... but as I shifted my eyes in the living room, I saw a beautiful penguin sleeping on the couch.

While I just smile unconsciously.

While I was walking towards her I saw my phone was on the center table? I don't remember that I left the phone there.

Before waking her up. I got the remote and turned off the tv first. After that, I went beside her and tried to wake her up.

"Mina?" I said while shaking her gently.

She frowned at her eyebrows and she turned her head to face me while her eyes were still closed.

"Cute." I murmured while I unconsciously smiled.

"Mina~" As I said it again, but this time I wanted to make fun of her, so I flick her forehead.

Before she woke up, I quickly hid on the back of the couch while holding my laugh.

-

No One ▪︎

Mina quickly wake up, realizing that someone flicks her forehead. While jeongyeon well. She's on the back of the couch, holding her laugh out loud.

Mina searches everywhere in the room when she notices that there's a hair strand resting on the couch head.

So she went there quietly and there. She saw jeongyeon hiding like a puppy while covering her mouth.

Mina smirked and decided to scared jeongyeon.

Mina count 1 to 3 from her head.

1.....

2.....

3......

"AAAHHHH!!!" Mina shouts from the top of her lungs, as Jeongyeon jumps from her hiding spot.

Mina laughed really hard, witnessing jeongyeon being scared.

"Yah jinja you think you can prank me hahaha... you should've saw your face." Mina laughed so hard, already holding her tummy.

Jeongyeon whose been shocked right now. While mina is still laughing so hard.

Jeongyeon being jeongyeon she planned something to make revenge on mina.

*smirked* "Funny huh. Now look at this." Jeongyeon thought.

Jeongyeon suddenly drops from the floor while holding her chest faking that she's hurting somewhere to make revenge on mina. She lowers her head, but deep inside she's laughing, already thinking that this is the best way to make revenge on mina.

Mina seemed to notice jeongyeon, so she went there worriedly.

"Oh my god jeong are you okay?" Mina worriedly asked already panicking seeing jeongyeon like hurting somewhere.

"Jeong are you okay?!!!" Mina whose still panicking. While jeongyeon already laughing in her mind.

(Author: Aiggo jeong🤦‍♀️....... you're at a high level!)

"You-" Jeongyeon saying something that mina seems not to understand it.

"You s-should." Jeongyeon is still saying something that makes Mina frown worriedly.

"I should... what?" Mina asked worriedly.

Jeongyeon let out a small laugh that makes mina confused.

"Yah! Are you laughing?!" Mina smacks Jeongyeon's shoulder so hard it makes Jeongyeon laugh while holding her shoulder.

"You should've seen you face penguin *laughs* wah jinja it's so funny *laughs*" Jeongyeon laughed so hard, it makes mina glare at her.

"Yah!!!! Aishhh you ostrich!!!" Mina scolded her while crossing her hand.

*laughs* "Jinja mina that's funny!" Jeongyeon is still laughing.

*ring ring*

Jeongyeon's phone suddenly rang makes her stop from laughing. So she went to her phone on the center table. And she saw that tzuyu was calling her, so she quickly answered it.

Phone Call

"Unnie!!!" Tzuyu said.

"Why tzu?" Jeongyeon asked through the phone.

"Where you two now? Dad is finding you two already! And I'm really hungry now." Tzuyu answered.

"Aiggo I'm sorry tzu. okay okay we'll go now arraseo. And tell mom and dad." Jeongyeon said.

"Okay unnie. And don't forget to get the bread we bought earlier." Tzuyu added before ending their call.

"Okay copy!" Jeongyeon answered as she ended the call.

End Call..

"Hey penguin." Jeongyeon called mina.

"Nae?" Mina asked.

"Let's go. They are already waiting for us." Jeongyeon said, and mina nods.

Jeongyeon went to the kitchen to get what tzuyu said to her. While mina quickly fixes herself.

After getting what they needed they went to the garage and started to drive and went to Mr. and Mrs. Yoo house.

To be continued.......

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.5K 244 15
Myoui Mina,a very popular CEO of Myoui Entertainment,people always think she's cold and that's true but if she's with her seven friends,she's a softi...
13.2K 330 11
Mina and Chaeyoung are dating when Mina finds out her low-key crush, Tzuyu is questioning her sexuality. And Nayeon and Jeongyoen are dating too
32.2K 1.3K 34
Myoui Mina a 34 years old widow business woman from States visits Korea for her best friend's Park Jihyo's wedding. Unexpectedly she'll meet her b...
116K 4.3K 24
Ever since Mina heard about the news of having new neighbors, she immediately thought it was bad news. And guess what, Mina was right. Son Chaeyoung...