Son of the Morningstar (DC x...

By SpardaXR37

Hell is your home, being the son of the ruler of hell and queen of hell, your father lucifer Morningstar and... More

Bio
Chapter 1 Vacation
chapter 2- just getting better and better
Chapter 3- date with a devil?
Chapter 4- Doomsday appear
chatper 5- devil vs doomsday
chapter 6- devil work
chapter 7- working what?
chapter 8- damn it invasion!
Chapter 9- crazy and sexy!
chapter 10- adoption?
chapter 11- lost soul
chapter 12- family trip
Chapter 14- A hobo and sister nun
chapter 15- let the devil have fun
Harem 1
chapter 16- pray for your devil
chapter 17- who your superior now?
taking a break
Chapter 18: let's dance!
Chapter 19: father and daughter bonding
Chapter 20: catching up
Chapter 21: meet the seven
Chapter OVA: love become hatred
Chapter 22: bigger problem
chapter 23: my little sister part 1
chapter 24- my little sister part 2
Chapter 25: my little sister part 3
Chapter 26: my little sister part 4
special delivery
Chapter 27: my little sister final part
Chapter 28: despair and hope
Chapter 29: newcomer and the main man
chapter 30: power is everything
Chapter 31: jail break and party club
Chapter 32: new newcomer
should I?
Discontinued

Talk with devil son

1.3K 16 1
By SpardaXR37

SpardaXR37: "hello everyone who read my book. Today is not a chapter or story, just some chat with my friend. Y/n morningstar.

Y/n: "sup, you ugly disgusting with no life in your existence." He smile

SpardaXR37: "right... anyway. Let us talk about how the story goes so far."

Y/n: "right, people say I'm a broken overpower devil which is true. I have taken of my father of his demonic and angelic power and I'm a nigh omnipotent which I can do anything I want. Well, not anything if I use my full omnipotent which make me a all power to control the universe."

SpardaXR37: "oof, tell me about. I get comments of that power and how broken you are."

Y/n: "it just show how awesome and powerful devil I am. Maybe more powerful than other reader wattpad. Hahahahah!"

SpardaXR37 and y/n drink some tea

SpardaXR37: "I hate tea."

Y/n: "while we talking about the DC universe. Besides, we don't want to confused people how I travel through multiverse. I can travel any universe I want, such as in scp universe which they kept me inside a room and fill with holy shit and my highschool in highschool dxd! Oh my devil, I have wonderful time in there even putting femboy in that pervert idiot."

SpardaXR37: "mhm, so let talk about yourself. Power and how life you in hell."

Y/n: "well, of course my name is y/n morningstar, my father is Lucifer Morningstar the second most powerful being in the universe. My mother Lilith, is a demon but have a human form. And my power, well I'm a night-omnipotent I can create almost anything I want, I have knowledge of the dimensions and universe beyond of human intelligence, my body is completely indestructible and invulnerability. So blast me, holy me, nuke the fuck out of me. I can walk it out with bag of McDonald's food and I can carry planet just my fingers and one punch the whole planet and I was born in hell."

SpardaXR37: "how do you describe in hell."

Y/n: "dark, fire pit of human torture. Literally, anything that human that was thrown down here of their evil deeds hell even kids are thrown down here. You can do anything you want, murder, rape and eating people. Plus, any demon who dare to challenge me, try to take over hell or even kill me, I'll snap my finger like Thanos but quite the opposite and if I want to destroy the universe I'll just rip reality of their universe, They don't call me the prince of morningstar, I am the true darkness, awaken of people nightmare and their most desire."

SpardaXR37: "yikes, so how life in the DC universe?"

Y/n: "oh excellent, the universe is same as ever, justice league, league of doom, darkseid, trigon and most greek gods. But none of them can't even rival my power. Of course, I met supergirl. Oh boy, that women is hot as hell~"

SpardaXR37: "you don't say."

Y/n: "anyway, any female superhero is hot but nothing can't beat best with supergirl."

SpardaXR37: he mutter "Raven is the best girl."

Y/n: "what was that?"

SpardaXR37: "nothing. So, let see what the other say about you."

Cut to other room

Supergirl: "yeah, he seem nice but getting little cocky for being a devil son."

Cut to flash

Flash: "dude is insane."

Then green lantern hal

Green lantern: "why do people say my ring give steroid for willpower?"

Superman in dress room

Superman: "I wonder which outfit should I wear?"

Then cut to batman eating donut giving menace look.

Batman: "I'm batman."

Cut back to SpardaXR37 and y/n morningstar

Y/n: "I wonder which universe should I go to?"

SpardaXR37: "beat me. Now, we have conversations with the teen titans. Let Cut to them shall we?"

Teen titans tower with mic on them and camera filming them in each different room.

Robin: "that guy have mental problem. One time I saw him rob a candy store."

Beast boy room

Beast boy: "that dude is alright in my book! At least free pizza!"

Cut to cyborg playing game.

Cyborg: "booyah! Oh y/n, yeah he cool now let me finish my game!"

Starfire in her room.

Starfire: "I wonder friens y/n going to be in Christmas party."

Camera man: "star it pass Christmas already."

Starfire: "ah joy! Then year new is coming!"

Raven in her emo room.

Raven: "I don't care what he do. Now leave."

Back to SpardaXR37 and y/n morningstar

Y/n: "right. So in our conversation, we were talking about which you prefer. American BBQ ribs or Korean bbq short beef ribs."

SpardaXR37: "oh Korean short ribs is the best. There is no doubt about it."

Y/n: "with those tiny meat isn't fit enough to fill your empty stomach."

SpardaXR37: "listen. I love Korean bbq but I don't like any veggies or kimchi because it spicy as fuck. But I love beef short ribs. It the only reason I would order them. I never get tired."

Y/n: "so you rather eat short ribs but not long ribs."

SpardaXR37: "I love ribs but they charge you like 17 dollars for half rack and plus it so greasy when it microwaves."

Blackfire: "damn I don't know which is best."

SpardaXR37: "I forgot your here blackfire but you have to. So shut the fuck up and pick one. Pick one now."

Shazam: "I go for short ribs."

Y/n: "that bullshit! Everyone who reading this. The American BBQ is your classic bbq place to eat out and hang out and Mac and cheese is good."

Shazam: "objective!"

SpardaXR37: "Shazam shut the fuck up and let him have it."

Y/n: "thank you SpardaXR37 for this."

SpardaXR37: "no problem but we don't need supporters because we know short ribs is better than any ribs out there."

Y/n: "okay now your being jackass of this."

SpardaXR37: "we know, of course Korean short ribs is juicy and tender."

Y/n: "whatever. Okay you're turn SpardaXR37."

SpardaXR37: "okay the Korean bbq short beef ribs. Is juicy, melt in your mouth and has that marble meat than your American ribs will ever be."

Y/n: "so you're like sauce is make a mess on your fingers and drip around your clothes."

SpardaXR37: "no, I don't want dog chew bones for my teeth. I bite that ribs bones, it will break my teeth off, my teeth doesn't need meat stuck in my gums and beef short ribs smooth me."

Shazam: "you can suck the juice out that bones."

SpardaXR37: "they do! Are you old man y/n? You can shove those ribs right in your throat."

Blackfire: "the thing is. The long ribs is like hooker and more slutty attractive one and beef short ribs is like more girls in harem."

Y/n: "no no, is that ribs has lots of makeup but she still fuck you."

SpardaXR37: "woah woah what?!"

Shazam: "no no no no no!"

Y/n: "now hold on! Let me tell you."

SpardaXR37: "NO! NO! Unacceptable! This conversation has been talking too long enough!"

Y/n: "you wanted stand and speak up?"

SpardaXR37: "yeah I stand, I was talking about standing early." He get up from his chair

Blackfire: "yeah, you stand up for beef short ribs!"

SpardaXR37: "so the American ribs is like diamonds bunch of whore on the street!"

Y/n: "woah! Woah woah woah!"

He stand up

SpardaXR37: "you pull up, you flash some money. It doesn't matter which one come in. They all the same that some long ribs but you get the beef short ribs, that in exotic. They like from South Korea."

Y/n: "what the fuck?! No no!"

SpardaXR37: "it like japan."

Y/n: "that like in Midwest."

Shazam: "they came from something!"

Y/n: "Shazam if you going to talk! Stand up!"

SpardaXR37: "stand up right now! don't yell at my microphone, yell your own microphone!"

Blackfire: "I'm getting too hot for this!"

Y/n: "stand up if you going to talk!"

Blackfire: "ahhhhh!"

Shazam: "if the girl have black hair we don't need that."

Y/n: "woah! What you saying about girl with black hair?"

Blackfire: "black hair is great, why you hate them?"

Shazam: "nnno I'm just saying."

Y/n: "no, we have this talk about this before the damn chapter even posted yet. I have talking about black hair but no, you talk about long black hair that cover her face. That was quoted by Shazam himself!"

SpardaXR37: "I agree with y/n that I don't get it! But I still agree with short beef ribs! They better than American ribs, they delicious, you can't get anything better than them! I don't even like veggies or kimchi just for short beef ribs to go there! IF I'm GOING IN THERE! YOU GOING IN THERE BECAUSE THEY AMAZING!"

SpardaXR37: "do you wanted go American BBQ ribs for 17 dollars for half racks?! Never! Never!"

Y/n: "no! All bbq sponsors!"

SpardaXR37: "YOU WILL NEVER GO AMERICAN RIBS JUST FOR HALF RACKS! YOU'RE ASSESE GOING TO BE IN KOREAN BBQ EVERY WEEK TO SHOVE THAT SHORT BEEF RIBS! DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT AND YOU KNOW IT, YOU FAT FUCK!!!"

SpardaXR37 sit down his chair and drinking seagrim

Blackfire: "I love short beef ribs."

Yn: "well said... well said... god damn if nothing else, your charismatic speaking for."

SpardaXR37: "well thank y/n. You be in next our break room for next our talk for each character playing our book. Not Shazam."

Blackfire: "quick question, how do women even rap-"

SpardaXR37: "Stop with this questions!"

Shazam: "that not even a question, it just have people don't know facts about it."

SpardaXR37: "our conversation with Korean bbq short beef ribs and American BBQ ribs and I hope everyone which is better. Leave this comment before I started making another chapter in my other books."

Y/n: "right, well I hope we can continue our conversation later and our next chapter which I going to be depresses when Christina died in our last chapter  and I be stuck in my room. Crying like a bitch."

SpardaXR37: "right, well time to wrap up and see you guys in next chapter."

Blackfire: "when I do come in?"

SpardaXR37: "you be in the chapter but you be visiting to teen titans and I tell you stop asking about that damn question!"

Shazam: "alright let go! Shazam!"

He turn back to a kid and walk off.

#Y/nMorningStarIsABiggerFatterBitch

See you guys in next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 255 15
𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, daughter of Lucifer Morningstar, is forced to live on Earth by her father, in attempts to let her explore people...
11.1K 252 15
Amanda Waller: Y/n Morningstar, Son of Lucifer and Lilith and Charlie's Older Brother he is the most experienced with Military weapons and battle tac...
6.9K 209 11
This is a story about a Shinigami girl. Her father is Satan a god of death and her mother was his weapon. Her name was Angel and she is god's daughte...
134K 5.1K 53
After her death in her previous life, a woman was given the chance at reincarnation. Follow the adventures of the daughter of God. Lucifer Morningsta...