Izuku Yagi - All For You

Prttygoodnoob

Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkne... Еще

Quirkless Loser
What is this Power
Missing
What Now
Did I miss Something
You Don't Deserve Quirks
The Gang
The Shadow Kid
Blood Sucking Teen
Himiko Toga
Vigilante Duo
Old Friends
Interrogation
I Understand Now
Crazy Blondes
Birthday Brawl
Facing The Past For The Future
Talk
Just Before UA
First Class 1-a
Class 1-b
Class 1-a Quirk Assessment
Problematic Class 1-b
Himiko has fun with 1-a
Hero
USJ
What Was That
Sports Festival
Undeserved Chance
Nomu Attack
Public Appearance
Still a Child
Fight For Your Life
New Term
Teamwork
Improving Heroes
Quirk Limits
Final Exam - A
Defeating Shigaraki
Attacked
Thrive to Survive
Burned Ashes
Grudge
The Rescue Mission
All For One
Dorm Rooms
Speech
Answers To Why
What The Past Has Become
The Pressure is on
One For All
Interning
Invitation For War
Head In The Game
Children In War
Burning Defeat
All For One Is Gone
The End?

Tournament

3.8K 88 56
Prttygoodnoob

Eraserhead walked away from the booth. He had some time to waste while the injured students were patched up. The team battle was a lot more violent then what he would have thought. 

Katsuki was the main reason for that, but it looked like something happened. He thinks Katsuki may have had a panic attack from how he acted but he couldn't be to sure. He just knows that when Jurota and Mezo ran at them for the second time, Katsuki became ten times more violent.

But everyone was fine. He was impressed by Denki, Ochako and Hitoshi. The trio using Hitoshi for an easy victory with Ochako's quirk. Very few of the students could actually reach them and many of them realised that obtaining the one million points was impossible. 

But thinking about this stuff is the last thing Eraserhead wanted to do. Sitting next to Present Mic as he screamed in excitement about everything was wearing him down. He needed a coffee as well as some Panadol. 

"Shota!" a cheery voice yelled. Eraserhead stopped his walk and threw his head back. He groaned, long and exasperatedly. His eyes were shut as he tried his best to tame himself and mentally prepare himself with this encounter. Slowly and begrudgingly,  Eraserhead turned around and spotted Emi, or otherwise known as Miss Joke who was walking over to her.

"Joke," Eraserhead said in a monotone voice. Emi laughed and and flopped her hand down. She smirked up at the taller male and elbowed him in the side. 

"Aw don't be so cold Eraser. Besides, I hear you have a new student to take care of now," she winked which made Eraserhead audible grunt. Causing another laugh to vibrate from Miss Joke. "But I must ask, is he your son?" she asked.

Eraserhead growled before turning around and stomping away. Emi laughed and chased after him. He had been bothered by that fact by Izuku, Himiko and several other staff members of UA. He doesn't need Emi of all people to bother him about it.

"Come on Shota! Don't be such a sour puss," Emi laughed while jogging to keep up with him.

Katsuki had no clue where he was. He knew that he was on something that was trying to be comfortable but was just to hard for it's purpose. A bed? It didn't matter, he felt like shit and his eyes and hands hurt.

Katsuki stretched out and quickly pulled himself back in when he realised whatever he was laying on was small. He let out an annoyed growl. He definitely was on an infirmary bed. Katsuki quickly wiped his eyes. He placed a hand on the back of his bed and pushed himself up. Katsuki moaned. He felt exhausted.

Finally finding the power with in himself, he opened his eyes. He was indeed in the infirmary. Katsuki looked around and saw no one else was in there, not even Recovery Girl. Katsuki got up from the bed. His throat felt dry and he could feel his face burn.

He had bandages on his palms but none were covering his fingers. His hand aches and he could only guess it was from his explosions. Katsuki growls and puts his hand on his face before sliding it down. 

He walked over to the sink and filled himself a cup of water. This is fine isn't it? Katsuki shakes his head and quickly grabs his water and scoffs it down. He coughs and shakes his head. It wasn't enough so he fills up his cup again.

The door opens and Katsuki turns around to look at who enters. Recovery Girl came in with Eijiro behind her. She spotted Katsuki by the sink and gave him a warm smile. 

"Looks like your up sweetie. I'll be with you in a second," Recovery Girl said and waved her arm over for the boy behind her. Katsuki looked up to his shark toothed friend. Their eyes met and Eijiro gave him a blinding smile and gave Katsuki a thumbs up.

Katsuki smiled at that, it was small but noticeable and nodded his head. He quickly turned away though as guilt ate at him.

He hardly remembers what happened near the end of the tug-team battle. He just, got so frustrated and angry that he just. Exploded. Katsuki could feel his fist clench in anger, but not at anyone. But at himself. He could have severely hurt someone, or at worse, killed them. He wanted to be better, but why is that task so hard?

Katsuki didn't even register the part where he sat down and his fists went into his hair. Each hand took a handful but he didn't pull it. Moments later he felt a hand grip his shoulder. Katsuki turned around and saw that Eijiro was now right by him. Katsuki noticed the bit of tape around his neck and wondered if that was because of him. 

Eijiro was looking down at him with a slightly concerned expression that Katsuki didn't like. But Eijiro still had his bright smile on his face. Recovery Girl walked around, the sound of her tapping cane as she walked brought Katsuki's attention over to her. He looked down at the elderly nurse as she walked up to him.

"Hello there Bakugo, you got kind of hectic during that last event," Recovery Girl chuckled to herself which made Katsuki frown and look away. "your wrist are slightly fractured. I managed to heal most of it but will need to do it one more time before you start the tournament event. You have half an hour until you found out who your matches are, so just come back to me before you start, you hear me young man?" Recovery Girl said sternly. 

Katsuki rolled his eyes but nodded. But something she said caught his attention. He stood up and looked at Eijiro. 

"We made it to the next round?" Katsuki asked. Eijiro smiled brighter and nodded his head. He started to walk out of the infirmary with Katsuki in tow. 

"Yeah man, we did. Although barely. Sero bro didn't actually get in as he got the lowest place in the obstacle course out of us though which sucks," Eijiro said. Katsuki felt another twinge of guilt attack him at that. Hanta saved his ass so many times and was probably the reason why they didn't loose on so many occasions in that event.

Eijiro elbows Katsuki, gaining his attention. Katsuki growls and looks over to the spiky red head who is looking at him sympathetically. 

"Hey bro it isn't your fault. Your the reason why we even got into the next round! And hey, everyone is really worried about you, you know?" Eijiro said with a smile. Katsuki eyes widened at the last part. Everyone was worried about him? Why, he was screaming and yelling and firing explosions with little worry about his surroundings. He could have badly hurt them.

Katsuki lowered his head in shame. Yeah, Eijiro is probably only saying that to pity him, to make him feel better. But Katsuki didn't like the feeling of guilt and shame so for the time being, he pushed it to the side.

"So, who else made it to the next round?" Katsuki finally asked as he and Eijiro walked into the cafeteria.

Katsuki and the rest of the finalist walk out into the stadium, loud applause scream in excitement. Katsuki force them out as he just finds them annoying. Only sixteen students get to make into the tournament round so in theory these are the best of the best.

He noticed that most of them were from his class, minus four. Three of them were from the other hero course while the last one was from general studies. He didn't exactly know what that boys quirk was as Ochako and Denki refused to tell anyone but Katsuki wasn't that scared of him.

Not saying that the boy's quirk was weak. Probably the opposite, but seeing how it made Ochako float herself and two others for more then ten minutes, it isn't raw power and Katsuki can quickly over whelm him. 

Izuku and Himiko are still watching from the television in one of the security rooms. The people in the tournaments are close to which Izuku expected. But it does show the capabilities that each student has in teamwork. 

The students who made it are Denki, Hitoshi, Ochako, Tenya, Momo, Fyoki, Mei, Mezo, Tsuyu, Fumikage, Itsuka, Jurota, Ibara, Katsuki, Eijiro and Mina. All of them are strong and capable students and Izuku agrees that they all deserved that place in the final event.

But they aren't necessarily the strongest. Izuku knows he isn't supposed to be biased or judge others on strength but even he knows that others are stronger. If Izuku were to pick the top sixteen strongest students, Itsuka, Mei and Fyoki would all be replaced. Neito, Reiko and Setsuna from class 1-b Izuku believes are in the top sixteen in terms of strength.

But it is more then just strength and determination that depicts how far someone will get in a competition. But Izuku is curious on who will win. Obviously more so as whoever wins will fight against his tormentors. 

Izuku growls at the thought and Himiko immediately snuggles up to him to comfort him.

If Izuku had to guess who the winner would be, he would say Katsuki. But there is a chance a surprise victory could be made. But would Izuku want that? Does he want Katsuki to win to fight the people who he left behind two years ago?

Izuku is stuck in a moral zone in trying to decipher who would be the best candidate to fight Izumi and her gang, or letting the flow go. Izuku feels like, for his own sanity, see the who would be the best pick.

But would he do after that? Help that person win and give them pointers on how to beat the four challengers. Izuku would have to sabotage and he can't do that. He's supposed to be the teacher of these students. What would that tell them if he picked a favourite to win the tournament?

Izuku slumps in his couch and holds Himiko close. He feels like crap right now and there isn't anyway to fix it. Not until everything has sorted itself out. All Izuku can do, is wait.

The students all walked up to the board, their next match results up. Katsuki looks for his name so he can locate his opponent. He spots his name in the first slot which means his fight is up first. Katsuki internally groans at that before audibly groaning when he sees his opponent.

Ochako Uraraka.

Katsuki Bakugo vs Ochako Uraraka

Mezo Shoji vs Jurota Shishida

Momo Yaoyorozu vs Fumikage Tokoyami

Eijiro Kirishima vs Fyoki Nanami

Tenya Iida vs Mei Hatsume

Itsuka Kendo vs Hitoshi Shinso

Mina Ashido vs Ibara Shiozaki

Denki Kaminari vs Tsuyu Asui 

Katsuki looked around for the Ochako in the small crowd around him. He spotted her already looking at him. The two teens stared at each other from over the group. But then, Katsuki smirked and walked over to her.

"You better bring it Round Cheeks because I'm not going easy," Katsuki laughed as he looked at her. Ochako looked stunned for a second before smirking in return, starring at Katsuki with fire in her eyes.

"Don't get to confident Kacchan. I may surprise you by kicking your ass," Ochako laughed and tapped his chest. Katsuki scoffed and folded his arms.

"Doubt I'd be surprised, but that doesn't make fighting you any easier," Katsuki said. 

Hitoshi looked at the board. He was the sixth match out of the eight. Hitoshi didn't know who he was up against but he's glad it wasn't that Bakugo guy or the boy with a sentient shadow for a quirk. 

But he didn't know who this, Itsuka Kendo was. He was looking in the crowd and tried listening for the name but couldn't get anything. He then spotted a flash of bright yellow jump next to a boy with spiky red hair. Hitoshi sighed as he walked over to Denki. He grabbed his shirt sleeve and pulled him away.

Denki was shocked and looked over to Hitoshi. But he quickly smiled when he saw it was the sleep deprived teen.

"Hey Shinso, what do you need?" Denki asked with a bright smile. Hitoshi mumbled in displeasure and looked to the board.

"Who's Kendou," Hitoshi asked. Denki shrugged before turning around. Hitoshi looked at the boy oddly and saw that they were looking at a group of three. A girl with orange haired tied in a pony tail and was quite muscular. An extremely hairy brunette boy with glasses and a serious looking girl with vines for hair.

"Hey, which one of you guys are Kendou?" Denki asked. The group of three turned to him and Hitoshi. Hitoshi visibly tensed as focus was now on him. The girl with orange hair smiled and walked over to them.

"That's me, and I'm guessing your Shinso," Kendou said, her hands placed at her hips. Hitoshi nodded.

"That is correct," he replied.

"Alright everyone, go back to your booths. The first round will start very shortly!" Present Mic shouted. Everyone looked over the announcer box where Present Mic sat before quickly resuming what they were doing.

"I would wish good luck to you, but you are my opponent," Itsuka smiled before heading back. That sentence actually put a small smile on Hitoshi's face for the humor

Katsuki had to exit quickly as he had to head back to Recovery Girl. He wanted his fight to at least be second, but he'll have to deal with what he's got. 

Ochako and Katsuki were greeted by blaring cheers and roars from the crowd. Light blinded them but they kept walking strong. The two found each others gaze and gave each other a shit eating grin. 

Ochako did notice the bandages still present on Katsuki's palm. She cringed at that and knew that Katsuki wasn't at one hundred percent. But despite that, she knew he would still give it his all. Who was she to not do the same? 

(Don't mention the fact that he would blow her ass up if she didn't give one hundred percent)

"On the left is the boy with the personality matching his explosive quirk. Katsuki Bakugo! On the right is who I'm personally routing for, the victor of both previous events so she is certainly a force to be reckoned with. Ochako Uraraka!" Present Mic announces

The two shook each others hands before backing away from each other. Katsuki did more then Ochako to give himself space. Midnight yelled out to the crowd to hype them up which the happily did by cheering even louder then before.

"Alright you two stallions. You may fight, NOW!" Midnight yelled, flailing her arms up and down.

On that mark, Ochako instantly sprinted forward Katsuki stood back and got into a stance, both hands out in front and waiting to rip out sparks of an explosion. Ochako kept running, but Katsuki wasn't attack. She knew what he was doing.

Ochako needed to touch Katsuki for her quirk to work. On almost anyone else, that would be an instant victory. But Katsuki is the one other student with the capability to fly. Her floating ability won't instantly take him out. It will greatly effect him and he will loose a lot of control, but he'll still be able to fight.

But the problem is that Katsuki knows that as well. He is luring in Ochako close because she needs to get in close before blasting her away. There is a risk, but he is taking it. He can't afford to get tired quickly in this fight.

Ochako is closing the gap. She stretches out her hand in hopes of grasping Katsuki but he takes a step back and throws his hand up. A crackle, then a boom shakes from his palm creating a flash of light and smoke. But what he didn't expect was for Ochako to come rolling out on the left.

Instantly, she sprung back up and charged at Katsuki again. Katsuki swore and let out a panicked explosion in her direction. But to his surprise and annoyance, Ochako was already right back on him. 

He swiped at her again with an explosion but Ochako managed to avoid it. Katsuki released a second one and knocked her to the ground. He then attacked her with two hands and launched her away, but the problem was now smoke covered most of Katsuki's surrounding area.

Katsuki kept turning around, waiting for Ochako to jump out and attack him. Katsuki saw a shadow in his peripheral vision. Quickly turning, he saw it pounce out and he quickly attacked it. But Katsuki realised what he just blew up, was a shirt. 

Katsuki heard footsteps rush up behind him. Acting quickly, he pointed his hands to the floor and let out a large explosion. Blowing himself off the ground, he heard Ochako scream as she flew away. 

Katsuki grunted as he felt his hands coil and grind in discomfort. But he pressed on. He landed back on the ground and let out a groan of pain as he felt his legs give out from underneath him at the impact. But Katsuki was not one to be deterred and stood back up. He had pushed the heavy smoke away from him with his previous explosion but a thin line of grey still covered the area.

Katsuki spotted Ochako sprinting back to him, her bright red. She was now sporting no shirt, just a black singlet as Katsuki had blown it up. Katsuki turned to her and prepared his palms, they hurt like hell so he couldn't fully unleash explosions if he didn't want to injure himself.

Katsuki also ran forward, he pointed his hand at the ground and activated his quirk. Rubble shot up and it made Ochako stop. He then pointed his other hand at her directly and let out an explosion.

Ochako screamed as she tumbled back. Katsuki cringed and turned his head away but kept his eyes on the girl. She rolled on her back until finally uncurling on her stomach. Ochako groaned but got back up, albeit shakily.

"Oh come on, finish this!" Katsuki heard a voice yell from the crowd.

"Stop playing with her you asshole," another voice yelled. Katsuki stopped what he was doing and looked away from Ochako. Several parts of the crowd were booing him which pissed Katsuki off. Why? What the hell had he done? He was being cautious because if he wasn't, he'd loose. 

"Shut the fuck up shitbags!" Katsuki shouted up at them. The booing crowd stopped and looked at Katsuki, stunned at his outburst. His old friends also looked at him confused at his outburst into the crowd. 

"Are you a hero," Eraserhead voice said in a dangerously low voice over the speakers, making the crowd freeze. "If you couldn't tell what he was doing, then you probably shouldn't be here. So I suggest you leave before you make yourself look like a bigger fool," Eraserhead said in a dangerous tone. 

Katsuki managed to spot the idiot who started this, his face looked scared and horrified as he sat back down. Katsuki couldn't help but laugh. He then turned back to Ochako who was now on her feet and smiling over at him.

"Thank you Kacchan," she said. Katsuki nodded his head. He then watched as Ochako straightened her posture and held her hands close together, her finger tips almost touching. "For not underestimating me," she said before slamming her finger tips together.

Katsuki was confused, but that quickly turned into concern. He knows what that was, it was Ochako deactivating her quirk. But the problem was that Katsuki didn't know what she had it even activated on. So, he looked up. 

Large pieces of stone were tumbling down from the air. Katsuki gasped at them all and it seemed like the crowd finally noticed that as well. One rock was low to the ground and Katsuki barely had enough time to move out of the, landing on his back to do so.

Ochako was running towards him, dodging stones on the way. But she wasn't in that bad of a zone, all of the rocks were directly above Katsuki. He didn't have time to run and he couldn't blow them up. That would only crack them and create dust clouds above him that would prevent him form seeing.

So Katsuki only had one option and he didn't really like that option. His hands were already fucked and they were on fire. But he had to do something. So biting his losses, Katsuki pointed both of his palms up.

To his advantage, large amounts of unused sweat was still there as he had to hold back to prevent himself from injuring his hand. But that only means he is going to hurt his hand more now.

Ochako was getting in close, so close that she could almost touch him. Katsuki didn't have any more time to wait. So taking in one last deep breath, he unleashed a powerful explosion. The explosion spread all above him and took out every rock in sight. 

The blast was strong enough that a gust of wind was felt by the crowd. The shockwave that Ochako felt was so strong she was sent flying back and she hit the ground hard. Katsuki didn't have a much better time as his blast pushed him onto the ground. Katsuki yelled as he felt his left hand crack but he kept pushing.

He turned to face Ochako who was laying face down on the ground. He could see her struggling, trying to desperately push herself up. But couldn't. After five seconds, she succumbed to exhaustion and gave out.

"Uraraka in incapacitated. Bakugo is the winner!" Midnight yelled. 

Although Katsuki had won, he didn't feel like it. His hands hurt like hell and Ochako was unconscious on the ground. Katsuki grunted in pain as he forced himself onto his feet. He wanted to help Ochako but his hands hurt too much so Midnight helped her get on a sling for the med bots to take her away.

Katsuki followed them out, holding his hands up to his chest as he did so. He ignored the yells of the audience.

"Alright, we have the match of two opposing titans from different classes up next. On the left, standing at 6'1 and weighing 110 kilograms. It's Mezo Shoji from class 1-a with arms equivalent to a brick wall. On the right, is the literal beast of class 1-b. Standing at 5'11 and weighing 90 kilograms is Jurota Shishida!" Present Mic announces. 

Two behemoths of fourteen year old's walk out on the field. Each of them have a neutral expression but fire present in their eyes. They shake each others hand and wish each other luck. Midnight stands on her podium and prepares herself to start the battle.

"Alright you two giants, you may fight, NOW!" Midnight yells. 

At her words, Jurota instantly throws his shirt off. Mezo sprints to him and holds his arms in front of him. As soon as his shirt is off, Jurota grows in size. Becoming 5'10 to 7'4. Jurota roars before leaping over to his opponent.

He raises his arm over his head and quickly slams it down onto Mezo. The action stops Mezo in his tracks as he braces. But Mezo doesn't move, he holds strong. Mezo's two real arms reel back and he starts wailing on Jurota's stomach.

The beast groans and attempts to swat Mezo from the side. But Mezo is quick. Using his left arm, he vaults over the attack and extends his other arm to deliver a harsh blow to the giants face. Jurota roars and flings Mezo up into the air.

But this hardly affects the white haired teen. He does a flip and glides back down with his webbed arms. Jurota, becoming infuriated races towards his opponent and gives everything he has on Mezo.

Mezo either blocks it with his arm or manages to avoid it which is miraculous considering Mezo's size and Jurota's speed. Mezo is knocked to the ground and forced to take the defensive and Jurota gives everything that he has.

But in a stroke of genius, Mezo uses his multiple hands to grab Jurota's arms. Now the boy does not lack power, but in his state, his is incredibly stupid. He easily lifts Mezo off the ground but it takes him a second to register it. 

Mezo, using this opportunity drops onto Jurota's head. The beast drops to his stomach with a wail of pain. But he wasn't out but hurt. Mezo wasn't one to hesitate however. He pulls his arm up and strikes down on the head of his opponent hard. So hard that the force results in the ground around Jurota's head to break. 

Jurota shrunk back to his regular size, his tongue hung out of his mouth. Midnight blew a whistle and raised her arm.

"Shishida is incapacitated, Shoji is the winner!" Midnight screamed in excitement. Mezo nodded his head as the crowd cheered. He bent down and put Jurota's limp arm around his shoulder. He then proceeded to help the boy out of the stadium. 

"Coming in on the left is a recommendation student of 1-a and is their class vice president. Momo Yaoyorozu! On the right is mysterious boy who lurks in the shadows, Fumikage Tokoyami!" Present Mic shouted.

The two students of 1-a walked out of the field. Momo smiled but did nothing else. Fumikage walked with his head held high. He knew many people would be looking at him because of his strange appearance but he had learned a long time ago to ignore it. 

Fumikage and Momo shook hands before walking away from each other. 

"Alright kids, when I say go, go. Ready, GO!" Midnight yelled.

Now Momo can create things incredibly fast, but unfortunately for her. Dark Shadow is faster. There was at least a one hundred metre distance between her and Fumikage. Dark Shadow managed to make that distance in less then two seconds. 

Momo squealed in surprise. She quickly made a shield to defend herself but the force of Dark shadow pushed her far back. Dark shadow was not yet satisfied and kept on pounding on Momo's shield. All this time, Fumikage was just running to the action.

Momo created a staff and tried hitting Dark shadow, but he just grabbed it with his shadowy claw and tossed it away. Momo was loosing, and she was loosing fast. Without much time left, she tossed her hand up and created fire.

The light from it made Dark shadow back off but only for a moment. Her arm now had burns but she ignored it. Fumikage came rushing in and instantly started wrestling with the shield. He pushed it out of the way and Dark shadow swooped back in and grabbed her stomach.

Momo yelled as she was shoved to the ground. Not wanting to give up so easily, she created fire crackers and tossed them in the air. They exploded and the light forced Dark shadow away. The shadow bird hissed in displeasure and sped away, leaving Momo alone. Looking back up, she saw that Dark shadow had retreated back to Fumikage and wasn't coming to attack her again. At that, she created another staff.

"Yaoyorozu is out of bounds, Tokoyami wins!" Midnight yells. Momo blinks in confusion. She looks around herself and sees that she is sitting on the boundary line. She had lost, hardly even a fight and was overwhelmed.

Momo dropped her head in shame. She stood up and hurriedly exited the stadium. Fumikage felt bad for Momo but couldn't do anything as she was to far away. So he walked out of the stadium as well.

"Next up we have class 1-a's second recommendation student. Fyoki Nanami on the left and she is fighting against class 1-a's definition of manliness, Eijiro Kirishima!" Present Mic yells. 

The two kids walk up to each other where Midnight stands and waits for them. They give each other and hand shake before backing away. Midnight looks between the two of them, her mischievous grin standing on her lips. 

"You two can fight in 3, 2, 1, GO!" Midnight yelled. 

Instantly a wave of heat washed over Eijiro before he even hard a chance to harden himself. He coughed at that but he charged forward. Fyoki concentrated her heat into a beam and fired it at Eijiro. Even though he was hardened, his skin was being burned and he kept having to pat his body where fire was being created. 

But he wasn't slowing down. Fyoki then had to focus more on combat then her quirk as Eijiro clearly had the defenses to take it easily. She pushed a punched from Eijiro away before swinging him around. But Eijiro was just to strong for her and chopped her in the shoulder. 

Fyoki tried to fight which she did well in. She was the better fighter out of the two but Eijiro's quirk just made it impossible for her to hurt him. She got knocked to the ground and before Eijiro could pin her, she raised her arms up.

"I surrender, you win," she breaths exasperatedly. Midnight raises her hands.

"Nanami has surrendered, making Kirishima the winner!" she calls, getting shouts of excitement from the audience. Eijiro, helps Fyoki up and they walk out of the stadium together.

"Our next student one the left comes from a line of notorious heroes, Tenya Iida! The person on the right is actually a support course student, now that's something you only see every few years. It's Mei Hatsume!" Present Mic yelled.

Mei came out with a brilliant smile. She certainly was a character. Her eyes zooming in on certain people in the crowd. Her face dirty from smoke and ash as well as her clothes. She also had small bits of equipment but nothing major.

Izuku was curious as to where the rest of her stuff had gone. Until Tenya had walked out.

The blue haired speedster stumbled out. He was completely decked out in different equipment. A jet pack, boots, something around the waist. A vest, he had way to many things going on. Many people laughed at Tenya from his ridiculous get up and how much he was visibly struggling.

The two went up but Midnight stopped Tenya as it was taking him to long to get to the middle. She looked over Tenya questioningly. She raised an eyebrow over to Mei who was just smiling widely. Midnight shook her head. She rose her arm.

"You two may fight, NOW!" Midnight yelled. 

Tenya instantly tried to race and attack Mei but doing so was hard with all of the stuff he was wearing. Mei easily dodged. But what was surprising was that Mei pulled out a microphone from her pocket. She tapped on it and the speakers of the stadium registered it.

"What's going on?" Present Mic asked.

"Hello everybody!" Mei yelled into the microphone. Which somehow was picked up by the speakers. Izuku and Himiko started laughing from their room. 

"No way, did she hack into the speaker systems?" Izuku asked with a laugh. Himiko giggled next to him.

"That's hilarious," she said. Mei then gestured over to Tenya Iida.

"I am Mei Hatsume and these are a few of my inventions!" she yelled out, then pressed a button. "The first one is my steel zipped net!" she announced and all of a sudden, Tenya's legs got caught in a green tinted net. He tried getting out but the net was solid. 

"As you can the net is immovable. Unless you heat it up. Flamethrower for example!" Mei yelled out. All of a sudden, a large blast of flames erupted from Tenya's pelvis which scared the poor teen. After a few seconds, the flames calmed back down. "Now the net can be moved, but it still isn't easy," Mei said cheekily.

Tenya grunted as he wiggled his way out of the net. He then turned around and started to charge at Mei. His ears were bright red from embarrassment and he was infuriated with the pink haired girl.

"But that isn't all folks. Because I have both hover boots and a jet pack!" Mei announced with a gleeful smile. She pressed a button and the next thing Tenya knew was that he was flying in the air. Tenya yelled out in fright before desperately trying to correct himself and stop flying away.

"As you can see, a first time flyer has great control over these contraptions!" Mei yelled. Tenya, while she was speaking to the crowd, tried to land. However, he spun and slammed his head into the ground. A loud chorus of oohs and ah's were sounded in the audience at the impact from Tenya.

"Maybe not for landing though," Mei admitted. Tenya groaned as he laid on the ground, utterly humiliated. He held his head with his hands and curled himself up into a ball. "That's all from me everybody. But remember my name, Mei Hatsume as you'll hear a lot more of it in the future!" Mei said. She waved at the crowd before forfeiting and walking over the line.

"Hatsume has forfeited, making Iida the victor!" Midnight yelled. Tenya just groaned, med bots ended up coming and placed him on a stretcher. Taking him out of the arena. 

"Coming in from the left is class 1-b's class president, Itsuka Kendou. Now on the right, a real treat and surprise. He is a mysterious boy all the way from general studies. The first student from general studies in over fourteen years to make it into the tournament. Hitoshi Shinso!" Present Mic announced. 

Hitoshi and Itsuka walked to each other. They shook each others hands but did not wish each other good luck. They walked back to their positions on the field. Itsuka got into a fighting stance while Hitoshi stood lazily with his hands in his pockets. 

"Alright, you two can fight when I say. GO!" Midnight yelled after a small pause. 

Itsuka smiled as she slowly approached Hitoshi. Hitoshi did not move as he waited for her to move.

So what's your quirk? Must be pretty good to make it this far," Itsuka stated. Hitoshi smirked as he raised his hands from out of his pockets. He smiled sadistically and reached his hand out to her and curled his fingers.

"Uh oh, can you guess what it is Kendou. Tick, tock," Hitoshi said with a low chuckle. Itsuka's eyes widened. She was slightly unnerved but still extremely confused as she had no clue what Hitoshi's quirk was. But then started panicking as Hitoshi moved away and his hand stretched out towards her was starting to shake. 

Whatever was going to happen, was going to happen soon. She was running on borrowed time and she can't afford the risk of waiting anymore. So Itsuka charged forward. Hitoshi smirked but kept it hidden from her.

"It won't matter if I defeat you fast," Itsuka stated. 

"But you've already lost," Hitoshi said quietly, his voice not heard from the ginger. Itsuka reeled back her right hand before punching, enlarging it as she does so. But Hitoshi expected that. He did watch everyone from above while he was floating with Denki and Ochako. So he knew exactly what her quirk was.

Hitoshi jumped back and put his hand on her large one.

"Stop!" he commanded. The audience was silent as they wondered what made the purple haired boy say that. Hitoshi smirked and put his hands in his pockets. Kendou stayed still, not move from her position when Hitoshi took control. The audience was also confused, they thought he was conceeding but why had the girl not moved? Hitoshi walked next to her and smiled.

"Go on lose for me, will you?" he asked but commanded at the same time. Itsuka deactivated her quirk and started walking to the boundary line. She stepped over and as soon as she did, Hitoshi deactivated his quirk.

"Kendou stepped over the boundary line. Shinso is the winner!" Midnight announced. Hitoshi nodded his head before turning around. He expected the audience to yell at him and call him a villain for his quirk. Everyone had always called him that.

He put his hands back in his pockets and lowered his head, walking back through the way he came.

"Woo! Way to go Shinso!" he heard a voice shout excitedly. Confused and slightly stunned, Hitoshi looked up. At the top was his class all looking down at him. They all had smiles.

"Great job dude,"

"You showed them! You totally can win this!" his class had shouted. Hitoshi was surprised at the praises he was getting from his classmates. He didn't understand. Everyone hated him before for his quirk, why wasn't that happening here.

Hitoshi couldn't lie, the praises certainly felt good. He smiled and nodded his head, but still kept his head down. For the first time since he was four, he wasn't worried about what people thought about his quirk.

"Coming in from the left is the alien girl with a bright personality, Mina Ashido. And in from the right is the botanist of the hero course, Ibara Shiozaki!" Present Mic yelled. 

Mina skipped in from her side of the stadium while Ibara walked in with a bored expression making Mina frown. The girls shook hands and got into position. Mina bent down and placed her hands in the ground while Ibara didn't move.

"Alright girls, I want a clean fight. GO!" Midnight yelled. 

Mina instantly started flying forward. Ibara sent her vines into the ground. One by one, they shot out and slapped at Mina. They did hurt but Mina powered through. They attempted to hold her but Mina burned through them with zero trouble.

The vines then started shifting in the ground which made Mina slow down. She slid backwards to avoid a sweep of vines and a heard that all came up and attacked at once. But Mina kept powering through. As she closed in on Ibara, she slapped her hands together, one on top of the other. 

Mina fired a hose of acid. It was direct on course but a wall of vines came in front of Ibara. But the acid still ate through the vines and reached the other side. But Ibara was not standing on the other side. The ground rumbled from underneath Mina which made her pause.

That proved to have been a crucial mistake. Tons of vines broke out of the ground and attack Mina. She yelled out in fright as she was lifted into the air. Mina tried to burn her way through the vines but she was not fast enough as the vines kept coming back. She was thrown in the air at fast speed and hit the wall of the stadium.

"Ashido is out of bounds, leaving Shiozaki as the winner," Midnight yelled. 

Ibara bowed before quickly leaving the stadium. Mina groaned as she forced herself onto her feet. Hitting the wall really hurt her back. She limped out of the arena, holding her back in pain. 

"For the final match in the first round, we have the electric whiz on the left, Denki Kaminari. He is facing up against the cool and collected girl from the pond on the right. Tsuyu Asui!" Present Mic yelled. 

Denki walked into the stadium with a wide smile and waved to the crowd. Tsuyu walked in with a plain expression as she looked over to her goofy classmate. They shook each others hand before hopping back to their spots.

"Final match guys, do your best. GO!" Midnight shouted.

Tsuyu instantly started hopping circles around Denki as he fired up his electricity. Both parties knew that Denki would win, Tsuyu can't attack him without shocking herself and she has no defense to save her. But she'll give Denki a challenge.

Tsuyu was hopping around fast, giving Denki a difficult time in tracking her. When Denki didn't have eyes on her, she leapt into the air and way over his head. She flung her tongue down at him as she moved across the air.

Denki managed to spot her when she went airborne. He looked up and saw a flying pink appendage swooping down at him. Denki surged his electricity into his muscles to move faster. He dodged the tongue and managed to catch it.

While he had a hold of it, Denki sent a shock of electricity running through it. Tsuyu buzzed with yellow light and let out a gurgled scream as Denki had her tongue pinched. She flopped to the ground, twitching a bit from aftershock.

"I think it is safe to conclude that Kaminari is the winner," Midnight said, concerned about Tsuyu.

Deni nodded his head before speeding towards the injured frog girl. He helped her up and walked her over to the approaching med bots. He helped her on the stretcher and watched as the robots rolled out. Denki quickly jogged out of the stadium.

Katsuki Bakugo vs Mezo Shoji

Eijiro Kirishima vs Fumikage Tokoyami

Tenya Iida vs Hitoshi Shinso

Denki Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki

Katsuki sat in the infirmary with his hands behind his head. Tsuyu was just wheeled in after being shocked by Denki, but she wouldn't be in her for too long. He was here since he fucked his hands up quite badly. With the time, Recovery Girl was able to heal him but if he went to hard again, they'd break. 

Unfortunately that is a confirmed outcome if Katsuki wants to win as his opponent is Mezo. he hasn't fought the boy before but he has hit him with some explosions and watched him fight. The guy's a tank and practically an unbreakable wall. He seen the guy take hits that would snap other people in half, like that beast boy from class 1-c. 

Katsuki has hit Mezo in the face with an explosion during the Tug-Team event. But he still got back up afterwards. That either knocks someone out or stuns someone so bad that they can't properly function. Mezo kept fighting like his explosion pinched him. That was his face! Katsuki hates to see how little his explosions will do if he hit the boy's arms.

Recovery Girl came walking back in and looked over to Katsuki.

"Your up now Bakugo. I would tell you to try and be cautious but knowing you, and how tough your opponent will be I'll see you in here again," Recovery Girl sighed. Katsuki grunted and nodded his head, thanking the elderly nurse. 

He looked over to Ochako who was still on a bed with a wet towel over her forehead.

"Good luck, Kacchan," she said with a smile. Katsuki gave a soft smile in returning and nodded his head.

"Thanks, I'll need it," Katsuki replied before exiting. Katsuki walked to the stadium and held up his hands. They still felt really tough and the bandages just felt restricting. He clenched his fists tight and looked up in determination.

He wasn't doing this for himself. This was to make sure those four didn't get a shot at even being a hero. He was going to make sure of that. For his and mostly Izuku's sake.

"On the left comes the tsar bomb as a person, Katsuki Bakugo. His opponent on his right is a person with the strength of a bomb, Mezo Shoji!" Present Mic shouted. 

Katsuki and Mezo walked up to each other. Katsuki shook Mezo's hand before backing up. Backing a far way back. Midnight looked between the two boys before raising her hand.

"Next fight is here now, don't kill each other boys. FIGHT!" Midnight screamed, whipping her hand down. 

Mezo instantly charged at Katsuki and in reaction, Katsuki took to the air. He zoomed himself to Mezo who stopped and raised his arm. Katsuki quickly changed course and popped himself to go over the top of Mezo. Katsuki pointed his hand at the back of Mezo's head and sparked his palm.

A flash of light followed by smoke completely covered Mezo from Katsuki's point of view. He hoped that has taken the titan out. But he knows that it won't. Out from the smoke is three hands. They roughly grab Katsuki shirt and pull him in. Katsuki is then slammed on the ground.

Katsuki panics. He knows one punch from Mezo will take him out. No doubt in his mind. Katsuki swings his arms up and fires out an explosions after explosions to propel himself away. Katsuki skates across the ground, his ass on fire, part of his shirt gone, Mezo probably stills has it in his hand.

But Katsuki breaths, he isn't dead. Yet.

Katsuki looks up and sees Mezo charging at him again. He reaches his arms out and his tentacle appendages extend out all the way to him. Katsuki growls and blows all of them up in a second with four separate explosions. But Mezo was still on his way.

Mezo, with his right arm and blocks the entire front of his body. Mezo goes in for a heavy slap and Katsuki jumps back but is still hit. Katsuki shouts in pain as his entire body is flung away. Katsuki spins in the air. He hits the ground roughly but gets back up and fires explosions from his palms away from Mezo. 

He can't beat the man in an open area head to head. His hands are already on fire and the sheer speed of him despite him being significantly larger then Katsuki proves it to be almost impossible for Katsuki to take him out. So he'll go for a different way.

Kotsumi scoffs.

"Coward," she mutters under her breath.

Katsuki looks back and sees Mezo chasing him. 'Good,' Katsuki thinks, he needs to get him away from the centre. When Mezo get's close, Katsuki unleashes a massive explosion followed by a barrage of them. 

Mezo still walks out of the smoke, lunging at Katsuki, but he was prepared. Katsuki ducks down, getting real low and sends an explosion at the back of Mezo legs. The force makes him fall to the ground with a harsh thud. At that, Katsuki quickly jumps and blows himself up into the air. 

Once he was about 100 metres up, he started spinning. He opened his palms and let the air drag in them as he built up speed. This was a technique that Katsuki had yet to perfect but he had been learning. But the idea is that he could build air up in his palm by spinning incredibly fast in the air. The resulting blast will be incredibly powerful if he could get it to work. But Katsuki wasn't good enough at it yet.

He calls it, Howitzer Impact.

Katsuki can barely see where he is going. But he does manage to spot Mezo's stationary figure and the ground approaching at an alarming rate. Not trusting Katsuki's ability to not kill himself, he sent his explosion out early. 

A large explosion erupted from Katsuki's palm and a wave of crackling power and smoke launched itself all the way down to Mezo. Mezo shouted in distress but Katsuki couldn't tell if he had won. He could feel his right palm burn and twinge in pain but he bit his tongue.

The smoke started to clear and Katsuki's eyes widened. The fucker was still standing. Katsuki just angrier at that. Don't get him wrong, Mezo looked badly hurt. His arms were raised out in front of him and looked badly burned. He was breathing heavily and obviously trying to catch up with himself. But Katsuki was now just pissed off. 

Katsuki instantly launched himself at Mezo. Mezo saw this and was prepared to use that momentum against him, but Katsuki wasn't an idiot. He put out his hands in front of him and sent an explosion. Mezo's eyes widened as smoke now surrounded his vision. Mezo created eyes from his quirk and lifted them up so he could still see.

Katsuki slammed his knee right into Mezo's blocked arms but it only shoved the boy back a little bit. But Katsuki did not stop. He started pounding explosions after explosions at Mezo in hopes to find victory. Every explosion, Mezo just took, standing with his arms over him and protecting himself. He was starting to wince though as his arms were looking badly injured. 

But Mezo was just waiting for his opportunity. Once he saw Katsuki starting to struggle, he retaliated. Mezo put his arm down and uppercutted Katsuki. Katsuki yelled as the force brought him into the air and he was knocked back a few feet away. He landed on his back and growled in pain. He was about to blow himself away but the sound of Midnight's whistle stopped him. 

He looked over to the 18+ heroine and saw that one of her arms was raised.

"Shoji has been pushed out of bounds, Bakugo is the winner!" Midnight yelled. 

Katsuki's eyes widened before he looked down at Mezo's feet. Mezo did the same thing. Midnight was right, Mezo's left foot was slightly over the line. Katsuki laughed out a gargled breath and shakily got up. Mezo looked down sadly but did not look defeated. He created a mouth and and extended over to Katsuki as he walked over to the boy.

"That was a good match Bakugo," Mezo said in his mysterious tone of voice. Katsuki grunted and nodded his head. He saw that Mezo was now right in front of him and had his hand out extended. Katsuki cringed, knowing both of his hands were fucked. But he didn't want to seem like an ass in front of an entire audience. 

"Don't shake to hard and yeah. You were rough you tanky fuck," Katsuki gasped shakily as he cautiously grabbed Mezo's hand. It wasn't a firm or rough handshake, but incredibly soft. Not matching either of the boys, but what can Katsuki do? His hands hurt like hell.

"Our next match is going to be brutal folks. On the left is sharp brick with teeth of a great white, Eijiro Kirishima! Then on the left, the raven of darkness and a shadow with an attitude, Fumikage Tokoyami!" Present Mic announced. 

Both boys entered the stadium, Eijiro with a bright smile. They shook each others hands before walking back over to their spots in the stadium. Midnight raises her hand.

"Alright you two, the fighting may commense. NOW!" Midnight yelled. 

Dark shadow instantly fires out towards Eijiro. Eijiro instantly hardens himself and blocks Dark shadows headbutt. But the force stops Eijiro from advancing. Eijiro delivers an elbow directly onto Dark shadow's head which knocks the shadow beast to the ground. Eijiro then tries running over to Fumikage but Dark shadow's claw manages to get a hold on Eijiro's leg, tripping the boy.

Dark shadow constantly gets in Eijiro's face and slaps Eijiro, knocking him around a bit. Eijiro constantly knocks Dark shadow away and advances towards Fumikage. But Dark shadow is a person and doesn't have stamina like what a person would do as its ability solely relies on Fumikage's mood and the light. 

But Eijiro is human and therefore gets tired. Since Fumikage constantly moves around and Dark shadow's constant ability of stalling the red head, exhaustion washes over Eijiro. Eventually it is enough where Dark shadow zooms at Eijiro. It grabs the boys waist and flies him over to the boundary line, shoving him out. 

"Eijiro has been shoved out of bounds, leaving Tokoyami the winner!" Midnight shouts.

The match was quite boring as it was just a basic brawl. But Fumikage was smart and stayed away until Eijiro could no longer run at the raven headed boy.

"Alright everyone, here on the left is a speedster and the president of class 1-a, Tenya Iida. Then on the right is the underdog from general education with the ability to control the minds of others, Hitoshi Shinso!" Present Mic shouted. 

The two boys walked into the stadium. Tenya with a very serious expression while Hitoshi had a very bored expression. The two shook hands before walking back to their spots in the ground. Midnight laughed and waved her hands.

"You two ready?" Midnight asked and Tenya stiffly nodded his head and Hitoshi gave a lazy smirk.

"Are you going to make a fool out of yourself Robo?" Hitoshi asked smugly. Tenya's face turned red and his expression turned into one of anger.

"Quite, that is none of your concern," Tenya stated angrily which got an amused chuckle out of Hitoshi.

"FIGHT!" Midnight shouted at the two. 

Hitoshi kept his smile up as he already knew he won. But Tenya didn't know. In a flash, Tenya was launching himself at Hitoshi at high speeds. This did catch Hitoshi off guard as he felt his shoulders roughly being grabbed. Hitoshi suddenly panicked as he was being pushed at an alarming rate. 

Hitoshi grunted and took control of Tenya.

"Stop!" Hitoshi screamed. The crowd gasped at the display and watched as Tenya and Hitoshi went from going at over 80 kilometres an out to a sudden halt. Hitoshi took a breath but as he looked down, he saw he was centimetres away from the boundary line. Hitoshi shuddered and pulled himself up. A single step would have been a loss for him.

"Pull me back," Hitoshi commanded and Tenya complied, dragging Hitoshi back into the arena. Hitoshi sighed and put a hand on his chest, relieved that he didn't instantly loose. "Now do me a favor and loose," Hitoshi commanded which Tenya complied and walked out of the boundary. Hitoshi released Tenya from his hold then started walking out of the stadium.

"Iida has walked out of bounds. Shinso is the winner!" Midnight yells out.

The chorus of cheers and praises Hitoshi hears as he walks out makes him smile. Although he'll never admit it.

"The final match of the second round, the boy coming in on the left is someone who resembles a human Pikachu, Denki Kaminari! The girl on the left, the final contender of class 1-b. Mother natures daughter Ibara Shiozaki!" Present Mic shouted excitedly. 

Denki came bounding into the stadium with a bright smile. He waved at the audience yet again as he came in. Ibara was the complete opposite, looking incredibly bored and trying her best to ignore the audience. The two shook hands and Denki tried setting up a bit of small talk but Ibara completely ignored him. 

"Alright, you two can start fighting, NOW!" Midnight yells. 

Denki instantly starts running towards Ibara as she sends out vines towards him. Denki has to dodge the vines as he isn't stupid enough to not know that he can't shock them. But the vines are two quick. 

They snatch Denki's right wrist, yanking him off balance. More vines follow up and wrap around Denki, restricting him with ease. Denki is lifted into the air as he struggles to free himself. Deni growls and bites his tongue as small thorns in the vines start scratching his skins. Denki starts buzzing electricity around him in hopes of creating a small spark to burn the vines.

"Kaminari, are you out?" Midnight asked, looking up at the struggling figure of Denki. Denki shook his head and smiled.

"Nope," Denki said proudly as several patches of the vines holding him sparked into fire. The crowd gasped, including Ibara. The vines loosened around Denki and he was dropped to the ground. Not unscathed as parts of his body are burned. 

Denki fuels himself with electricity and kicks his body into overdrive. He then sprints over towards Ibara. Ibara was slightly panicked as most of her vines were dangling in the air. But she still had some to attack Denki as she pushed her other ones into the ground. 

Denki jumped over vines flailing on the ground as he approached Ibara. He knew the same trick of him escaping won't work a second time and this technique will leave him numb after using it so he had to end the fight now. He couldn't be sure if Ibara had something prepared or not so he decided to test that.

Denki smirked and raised his arms in front of his face and charged up his electricity so it became wild around his body.

"1,000,000 volts!" Denki yelled. At his words, he saw Ibara turn around and create a shield of vines to protect herself. Denki smirked as he continued to charge. He jumped to the side where Ibara wasn't protected and her eyes widened when she saw Denki. Denki flared his charged electricity and hit Ibara.

She screamed in pain before dropping to the ground. Denki was slightly loopy and he could feel blood running out of his nose but he still smiled. He stumbled around and saluted to the crowd.

"Shiozaki is incapacitated, Kaminari is the victor!" Midnight shouts out. Denki laughs but stumbles back, holding his head. He couldn't feel his face, nor anything for that matter. Med bots came and collected both Ibara and Denki and took them to the infirmary.

Katsuki Bakugo vs Fumikage Tokoyami

Hitoshi Shinso vs Denki Kaminari

Katsuki was standing in his entrance to the stadium. He pushed his hands through his hand and sighed. He was up against Fumikage. In theory, this should be an easy fight, Katsuki created light and that weakened Dark shadow. But it was never that easy. Fumikage was smart so Katsuki would have to work for this victory.

"Alright everyone, we are in the finals! Coming in from the left is the boy who has exploded his way through the competition, Katsuki Bakugo! Then from the right is a boy who's partner is a shadow that can move as fast as light, Fumikage Tokoyami!" Present Mic shouted.

Katsuki and Fumikage walked over to each other. They shook each others hands before walking backwards, their eyes never leaving each others. Midnight raised her hand.

"Okay, let's do this boys, FIGHT!" she hollered. 

Katsuki raised his hands and was prepared to attack the screaming bird of shadows. But Dark shadow never charged at him. Dark shadow shot out from Fumikage, but instead of attacking, they coiled around Fumikage, giving himself defense. 

Katsuki swore at that. He knew Fumikage wouldn't make it easy on him, but this was just going to be infuriating. 

Katsuki then charged forward with his arms outstretched. Dark shadow dropped down in front of Fumikage but did not charge to attack Katsuki until he was close. The black bird screamed and raised its fist but Katsuki just exploded it. 

He knocked it away before lunging into the dark coil Fumikage had created. Fumikage was standing with a wide stance and was waiting for Katsuki to attack. Katsuki happily did and popped an explosion right at Fumikage. But the bird teen dodged. Katsuki swore and activated his quirk again and this time struck Fumikage.

Katsuki then shouted in pain. Large claws dug into his back and ripped him out of the hole he was leaning into so he could attack Fumikage. Katsuki was punched in the stomach and he spat out saliva onto the ground. Katsuki shouted and blasted the Dark shadow. 

The shadow bird screamed as it was knocked away. Katsuki stood back up and looked over to Fumikage, only to realise he couldn't see him. Because his smoke was completely surrounding the raven headed teen. Katsuki suddenly realised that he was in deep shit.

He saw deep red eyes pop out from the smoke. Katsuki knew he had to get away. He exploded the ground and got airborne, trying to push himself away. But Dark shadow was still quick. A large claw reached out from the smoke and slapped Katsuki out of the air. 

Katsuki screamed as he hit the ground. But he couldn't rest as the giant shadow beast now charged at him. Katsuki popped out an explosion at the beasts face before launching himself away. 

Katsuki barely escaped the crash of the giant shadow beast. Katsuki looked around for the host of the monster and saw Fumikage maneuvering himself around to be behind the shadow. Smart fucker. 

Katsuki saw that Dark shadow dove back into the small smoke pile to maintain it's enhanced size. But Katsuki had noticed the monstrous size of Dark shadow was a lot more manageable that it once was. 

Katsuki shot himself up into the air and over the oncoming beast. Katsuki flew into the air in hopes to lead the shadow away from Fumikage. Which may have worked against Dark shadow but not when Fumikage was ordering him. But Katsuki wasn't done. 

He shot himself down, Dark shadow back to his regular size. It was prepared to pounce at Katsuki, but that wouldn't happen. Katsuki smirked and put his hands close together, his palms facing one another.  He created light in his palms. Katsuki squeezed his eyes shut before erupting an extremely bright flash.

He heard Dark shadow scream and Fumikage grunt. Katsuki cracked his eyes opened and exploded himself down towards Fumikage. He punched the bird head in the face and knocked him to the ground. Katsuki knelt down on top of him and pinned him to the ground, he grabbed Fumikage's beak and pointed his other palm of his hand threateningly at Fumikage, sparks buzzing in his palm.

"Give up," Katsuki spat, incredibly out of breath as he panted above Fumikage. Fumikage cracked his eyes opened. His eyes connected with Katsuki before sighing and slumping his head back.

"I concede," Fumikage said. Midnight blue her whistle.

"Tokoyami has surrendered, Bakugo is the winner!" Midnight yelled.

Katsuki grunted as he forced himself up. He looked down at the laying figure of Fumikage and sighed. He reached his hand down for the boy. Fumikage looked at the hand before taking it. Katsuki pulled the raven head up and Fumikage thanked him.

"God that was tough, fuck your shadow," Katsuki said as he shoved his hands down his pocket. Dark shadow immediately popped out from Fumikage's chest.

"Hey, I'll rip you apart pom pom," Dark shadow squawked. That made both Katsuki and Fumikage laugh.

Hitoshi stood at the entrance with his arms crossed over his chest. He had made it a lot farther then what he thought. That book he was given randomly really did help him understand more stratergise that he could use with his quirk. Despite not being able to test the questions the book also asked.

Hitoshi sighed as he was getting ready to walk into the stadium. He knew no matter what, he could not win. Katsuki had won against Fumikage and there was no way Hitoshi could beat him. It wouldn't have mattered if Fumikage pulled a miracle and won, he would have lost to him anyway.

Hitoshi had made an effort to keep his quirk activation a secret. No one had an exact idea from what he knew, the best guess was proximity or touch. But since Hitoshi looses next round and he also needs to take Denki out immediately, he may as well not play any games.

"This is the final of match of the finals round. The winner here will face Bakugo in the grand finale for this years winner. Coming in from the left is this years underdog that has taken this years competition with ease, Hitoshi Shinso. His opponent coming in from the right is the light bulb of electricity, Denki Kaminari!" Present Mic shouted.

Hitoshi and Denki walked out into the field, Denki doing his usual wave to the crowd. Hitoshi rolled his eyes at his opponents childish behaviour. The boys shock hands before trotting backwards to their spot in the ground. Midnight waggles her eyebrows and lifts her arm up into the air.

"This is for second place boys, ready, GO!" midnight shouted. 

Denki charges electricity up around him but Hitoshi didn't really care. He looked to an open spot behind Denki and pointed to it.

"Is that a toaster?" Hitoshi asked, hoping the idiot blonde will fall for the bait.

"Huh?" Denki says as he turns around. 'Gotcha,' Hitoshi thinks as he activates his quirk. 

"Alright, go walk out of bounds," Hitoshi says tiredly as he pushes his hand back in his pocket. Denki took a step forward, before stopping. Hitoshi was confused. Electricity started buzzing around Denki's head before switching off. Denki then gasped as it seemed like he woke up. He looked around before he started laughing. Hitoshi was just in shock.

How did he get out of the trance?

"Oh, you ask questions," Denki said as he put the pieces of the puzzle together. "Sorry Shinso, but it looks like your quirk doesn't work on me," Denki said, looking back over to the usual tired teen, who now had a wide eyed expression.

"How did you get out?" Hitoshi asked, slightly angered. Denki shrugs and allows a bit of electricity running around him. 

"My electricity effects my cognitive ability and I have to focus to not let it run wild as it can't be turned off. I guess that directly counters your quirk," Denki said. Hitoshi gritted his teeth and clenched his feet. What the fuck? He had won, he took control of his opponent only for it to not work.

"Hey man, sorry you went against me but you did an awesome job. Can't wait to see you in the hero course," Denki said, Hitoshi looked up at him confused. "I mean, it would be ridiculous for you not to be let in. That would be wasted potential," Denki said with a large smile.

Hitoshi looked at him before dropping his head. He released the tension he held in his body and let his arms become loose. He took a deep breath and exhaled it out. Hitoshi then reached up and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well I guess I just loose then. I forfeit," Hitoshi states in his regularly tired tone. 

"Are you sure?" Midnight asked and Hitoshi yawned.

"Yeah, don't feel like getting shocked. Good luck in your next match man," Hitoshi says, looking over to Denki who smiles widely.

"Thanks man," Denki replied with a thumbs up. Midnight blew her whistle and raised her hand.

"Shinso has forfeit, giving Kaminari the win!" she yelled.

True that the fight may have been anti-climactic but Hitoshi didn't care. This entire experience had made him happier then he has been since his quirk diagnosis.

Katsuki Bakugo vs Denki Kaminari

Katsuki grunts as he walks the hallways of the UA stadium as he angrily ruffles his hair. He had one more fight, on more battle and then he would be fighting his old friends in prevention of them getting into UA.

Katsuki growls as he turns to his waiting room. Angrily he kicks the door open and stomps in. The thought of those hooligans just pisses him off. Katsuki walks into the room and looks up, then pauses as someone else was in his room.

Denki was sitting in a chair, drinking a chocolate smoothie. He was looking up and Katsuki with a straw in his mouth and his phone in his left hand. Katsuki frowns and narrows his eyes at his next opponent.

"What are you doing in my room," he asks. Denki raises an eyebrow.

"No, this is my room. Your room is 1, this is 2," Denki states. Katsuki grunts and walks backwards. He reaches the door and looks up above it. The big number two is right above it making Katsuki groan. He drops his head and shoves his hands in his pockets. Katsuki takes one more step into the room before pausing. 

"Sorry," Katsuki says as he realises he was being a major asshole. Denki meanwhile just smiled, which makes Katsuki grunt at how joyful the idiot was. Denki stood up, putting his phone and drink down.

"It's cool man, but what's got you so worked up?" he asked. Katsuki looked at him before muttering a curse under his breath. What was he going to fucking say to Denki, huh? That he was fighting to win so he could prevent his ex-friends from getting another chance at becoming heroes?

He already fucked up in telling Denki that he knew Izuku before he became hope. Katsuki doesn't want to fuck up even more. He just wants to get this last match over with. But then a thought rang out in Katsuki's head.

Could he beat Denki?

Mezo he could because Katsuki had better mobility options and could attack a lot more then Mezo could. Fumikage had the weakness to light which Katsuki's quirk so happened to make. Denki however, what advantage did he have.

Both of them had quirks that require the duo to be at close range. But Denki has the ability to push his quirk at a lot further range. Not only that, Katsuki wasn't sure one attack would take Denki out and most certainly one shock from Denki would finish him. Even if he wasn't incapacitated, his sweat would all have been fried. 

If Katsuki lost and Denki won, Denki would be the one fighting his ex-friends. Katsuki seemingly played situations out in his head in the middle of the room while Denki just waited expectantly for him. Eventually Katsuki groaned and slammed his hands on his face. He walked over and grabbed a chair before sitting down. 

"Alright Pikachu, sit down and listen," Katsuki said sternly. Denki nodded and complied with no words, sitting down in his previous seat. Katsuki sighed and siked himself up. "Remember when I told you I knew Hope before he became Hope?" Katsuki asked and Denki nodded. 

"How you were is bully?" Denki asked for confirmation with got a strangled grunt from Katsuki.

"Yeah well I wasn't alone," Katsuki said. He felt something attack his eyes and he quickly wiped it and forced it away. "With my twin sister, I along with another set of twins and Hope's sister bullied him relentlessly," Katsuki started but Denki butted in.

"Wait, your telling me Hope's twin sister bullied him along with you guys?" Denki asked, completely shocked and appalled. Katsuki sneered and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I know. Anyway, when he ran away and it was discovered what we did, we had to do several things to get a shot at UA. Community service, assist in villain reform programs and get a good review. I was the only one seen fit enough to be able to go to UA. The rest of them failed. But since those fuckers have hero parents, they have another shot. Depending on which one of us wins will fight them and the ones who beat us get entry into UA," Katsuki states.

Denki is silent for a moment. He has his hands pressed together, his elbows on his knees and resting his face up against his hands. Katsuki could see that Denki was becoming angry. The usual jovial teen was easy to read. 

"So you're telling me," Denki starts, sitting back in his chair. "That Hope, had hero parents, they didn't notice all the shit that he was put through, and are giving their daughter and her friends another shot at UA after they failed the first time," Denki asked, trying to get this straight. Katsuki nodded after every point. Denki moaned and put his head in his hands.

"Unbelievable, who are they?" Denki asked. Katsuki grunted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I can't tell you that, but even if I could, you wouldn't believe me as they are very popularly and respected heroes," Katsuki states. Denki seems to get even angrier at that. Denki was about to speak but the announcer came on, telling the two boys to get ready to go in. Katsuki sighed and looked at Denki.

"Do not go easy on me or let me win. Just, promise me if you win, you fucking kick their asses," Katsuki says sternly. Denki nods his head and smiled at Katsuki.

"You got it Bakubro," Denki says, determinedly.

"Welcome everybody to the grand finale! We have our two finalist. Coming in on the right is Katsuki Bakugo. His opponent on the left is Denki Kaminari!" Present Mic shouts.

Denki and Katsuki walked to each other in the stadium. The crowd was roaring in cheers as the two boys came in. They shook each others hands and wished each other good luck. Toshinori, Inko, Shoto, Zyato, Kotsumi, Izumi and Rei were focused on the two boys. They were going to fight one of them.

"Alright, this is it you boy's. Fight with all of your hearts content! FIGHT!" Midnight screams.

At those words, Katsuki zooms towards Denki with the use of his explosions. He goes higher into the air before falling back quickly when Denki releases a large charge around him. Katsuki goes back in and repeats this.

Denki quickly realises he was trying to bait him so Denki holds on for one large electrocution attack. Katsuki growls as his one trick to weaken Denki quickly stops working. He needs one large attack to end this battle.

So Katsuki uses his explosion to spin himself incredibly fast in the air. He falls down to the ground quickly, Katsuki's sight barely there. But he presses on. Denki sees this and unleashes his electricity as Katsuki comes crashing in.

"Cementoss, stop it!" Midnight yelled quickly to the hero behind her. She knew what was about to happen was going to be dangerous. Cementoss dropped his hands onto the ground and activates his quirk. A wall of Cementoss appeared between Denki and Katsuki but it didn't last long.

Katsuki unleashed his powered explosion and completely decimates the wall. A thunderous boom sounded for miles and a mushroom cloud rose from the stadium. No one could see the thing and everyone was starring down to see if at least, one of the boys were okay, although it looked pretty grin. 

After about a minute, the smoke eventually cleared. Denki was on the ground, still conscious although not in there. His pupils were dilated and his grin was sloppy. He had thumbs raised in the air and he was mumbling incoherently.

Katsuki was on the other side of the stadium. His face in the ground and his body twitching violently as electricity sparked off of him. Visible scorch marks were present on Katsuki and a huge area of the ground.

Eventually Present Mic coughed which caught the audiences attention. 

"Katsuki is incapacitated. Meaning Denki Kaminari is the winner of this years junior sports festival!" Present Mic shouts. The crowd then roars as people cheered. Zyato was staring down wide eyed.

"Woah," she said quietly. Kotsumi however was laughing as she looked at Denki's stupefied state.

"Oh my god, that's what were up against. Fucking pathetic," she laughed. Rei smiled and patted her daughters arm.

"Don't worry sweetie, they are a no one. You guys got this," she said softly. Izumi however was staring down the field, a feeling of guilt and resentment welling up inside her. She did not deserve this. She knew that.

How must Katsuki feel?

Shigaraki looked at the television screen. He had been watching the sports festival because UA's are geniuses and still held it after the USJ. So Shigaraki was looking at the kids. One of them caught his eye.

The four kids on the podium were all strong, but the boy in second place seemed familiar, like he was told about him. Shigaraki turned to Kurogiri as he was wiping wine glasses.

"Kurogiri, what do you know about a Katsuki Bakugo?" Shigaraki asked with his raspy voice. 

"He was one of Izuku Yagi's bullies but managed to reform and make it into UA. He was the only one of his group to do so," Kurogiri stated. Shigaraki hummed and turned back to the television, an amused expression on his face. 

"Hmm, ex-tormentor to the poser sensei? He may be useful in the future," Shigaraki mused. Kurogiri nodded his head. He had no clue what Shigaraki was thinking and it was his job to support him. But whatever plan he had mind would have to wait.

They had to get Dabi first.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

185K 2.6K 29
"I am not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart less." Izuku Yagi was a child who wanted to be a hero, together with his good childhood frie...
The "One" For "All" ImagiVerse Studios

Художественная проза

3.4K 62 10
{My First Deku Story} In a world where heroes are revered and admired, "What if... Izuku Was Born With One For All?" delves into the complex tale of...
17K 482 9
Izuku Yagi only ever wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless but it seemed the whole world was against him, his parents unknowingly ignored him...
4.1K 62 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...