โžฃ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•’๐•ฃ โ„๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™ || Yander...

By -GhoulishWriter-

Tokyo Revengers Fanfiction (Bonten) 18+ - In which Y/n a beautiful and charming cafe owner caught the attenti... More

Intro
A/N
Prologue
01: Dorayaki
02: Touch
03: Crazy
05: Roses
06: Mugs
07: Suit
08: Hurt
09: Umbrella
10: Plan
11: Dinner
12: Neighbor
13: Ours
14: Treatment
15: Bandage
16: Worried
17: High
18: Sick
19: Cold
20: Countertop
21: Disappointed
22: Trust
23: Sweet
24: First
25: Box
26: Fear
27: Alone
28: Dice
29: Relationship
30: Late
31: Heels
32: Stalker
33: Prove
34: Ice
35: Public
36: Cigarettes
37: Ice Cream
38: Friends
39: Truth
40: Smell
41: Couple
42: Hide
43: Act
44: Escape
45: Home
46: Shower
47: Seduce
48: Lingerie
49: Party
50: Sleep
51: Deal

04: Angel

68.3K 2.7K 3.1K
By -GhoulishWriter-

Ran taps his fingers in the steering wheel with the rhythm of the music they're playing in the car while Rindou has his foot up the dash board and arms on the back of head. They are both seating inside the car waiting for Sanzu to leave so they could follow him. They noticed that every morning for two days ago Sanzu have been leaving the mansion at exactly eight thirthy in the morning and arrive at around twelve in the morning or even one. At first, they thought it's only about work but because of what happened last night they're sure it's about a girl.

"Did he leave yet?" Rindou asked his brother impatiently.

"No, not yet" Ran also looked bored while looking at the window for Sanzu. He glanced at his watch to check the time when he heard a car engine driving off the mansion's garage. It was indeed at exactly eight thirty Sanzu leave the mansion, Ran noticed that he used a different car this time he didn't used his black Audi but his grey Porsche.

"Here we go~" Ran sang with excitement.

Just like they planned, they followed his car from a far so that they won't get noticed.

"What are we going to do to her?" Rindou asked his brother.

Ran smirked. "The question is, what are we not going to do to her"

A series of events run inside Ran's head about the things they will do to her. He already planned it actually, he's too excited about today that he didn't even have a wink of sleep last night. His plan for Sanzu's little bitch made his toes curled in excitement and lust.

Would he let me fuck her? Is she fucking good at sex that much for him to be obsessed at her? I've known Sanzu for years now and he is not the kind of guy that sticks to one, he loves tasting different hoes every day, he never repeated even once. So, meeting the one that made Sanzu behaved like what he is now, makes me want to want her.

"Your smile, it's creepy" Rindou's harsh remarks made Ran scowled.

"You'd you just shut up? You're ruining my amazing imagination"

His brother didn't bother to reply and just looked outside the window. Rindou's brows furrowed in confusion. "Where are we?"

"I don't know I'm just following the crank bastard"

They're far away from the city that's for sure. The place where they're at right now are too calming and soothing, trees are everywhere and there's even a lake with small boats in it. They came to a halt when they noticed that Sanzu stopped not too far away from a lane of shops.

They waited for him to get down and leave but he didn't, he just stayed at his car. they waited a few more minutes but still he didn't leave his car.

"The fuck is he doing?" Ran whispered to himself.

Is he not going to leave?

The brothers waited in the car with boredom written on they're faces. Ran sighed and looked at his brother with the same expression with him. "Have fun you say?" he teased him.

Rindou scoffed. "Oh, please, aren't you the one who is having an amazing imagination of what were going to do to her? You're practically jumping on your seat with excitement earlier" he rebutted.

"Yeah well, it's gone now. Now I just want to fuck someone, I'm bored" Ran groaned as he leaned his head on the steering wheel.

I thought this is going to be fun and exciting. What a load of bullshit.

Ran's already dozing off on his seat when Rindou harshly tapped his shoulders multiple times.

"Stop" he shrugged his shoulders but his brother didn't stop instead he does it harder.

"I SAID STOP GOD DAMMIT!" he shouted in annoyance and lift his head up.

Rindou's facial expression looked like he's seen a ghost or something. "What?!" Ran asked his brother but instead of answering him he just pointed at something.

He followed the line of its direction and saw a café. "La Rosa café?"

"What about it?" he questioned his brother still in star struck.

"I-I.. I s-saw... I saw a-" Rindou couldn't even construct a simple sentence.

"You saw a what?"

"I j-just saw an... an.." he's still stammering.

"God dammit just speak out!" Ran's running out of patience to put guess his brother's words.

"I just saw an angel" Rindou blurted.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he asked him deadpanned.

"No, I'm not! I swear I just saw a woman who looked like an angel came out of the store and watered the plants and then come back inside"

Ran eyed Rindou with suspiciousness, he doesn't know if his brother is just fucking with him or telling the truth.

"You don't believe me?"

"It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that..."

"That what?"

"You might have seen it wrong"

Rindou looked at his brother sharply. "Then will you believe me if you go see it for yourself?"

"What?"

"Let's go inside and see it yourself" Rindou said with finality before opening the car door and head towards the café.

Y/n looked at the freshly baked goods in front of her, she placed them nicely in the display shelf.

"Wow! That looks delicious, boss" Ichiro praised you while he's setting down the newly washed blenders.

You giggled at his compliment. "Thanks, Ichi you can have one later"

Ichiro's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Of course! I want to know your opinion about my foods, especially the ones I newly added"

The boy pumped his fist in the air. "Yes! I will gladly taste them myself, boss. I'm sure they're going to be delicious"

A small smile appeared on your lips and looked at Ichiro. "Thank you for the praises, Ichi"

"Anytime boss!" he saluted at you before going back at the kitchen.

You can't help but be thankful to the boy, because of him you felt your nervousness lessen a bit. Ever since what happened last night you've been paranoid of your surroundings. You always looked around for the black car that followed you last night but thankfully you haven't seen it but you can't be too sure.

Leaning your back at the counter top, you waited for customers to come in. It's a weekend so a lot of people are going to come in, you ready yourself for today's battle by stretching yourself.

You closed your eyes as you hold your head and tilt it on the side while massaging your neck, you did it again on the other side then tilt down and lastly looking up.

Ahh... I badly want to have a full body massage! My body is aching and I just want to relax.

A soft groan escaped your lips when you felt relieve of the stretches you did.

Maybe I should visit the massage spa near my house after Hana come back. My back is freaking killing me!

"Ehem"

Or I could do a home service massage, I'm sure it won't be too costly.

"Excuse me?" You snapped your eyes back open when you heard a deep voice.

You removed yourself from leaning on the counter top and head towards the register in front of you.

You saw two handsome men standing in front of the counter wearing formal suits, you looked back at the door behind them.

How come I didn't hear the door chimed?

"I'm sorry, Sir" you apologized with a small smile.

The guy with the slicked back black hair with purple highlights flashed you a smile. "It's okay, you must be tired, huh?"

Somehow you felt embarrassed of your behavior, they probably saw you idling around while working. Embarrassment creeped into you and you felt your face redden.

Instead of answering him you just greeted them. "Hi! Welcome to La Rosa café, how can I help you?"

The man laughs and looked at you in the eyes. "God, you're so fucking cute"

You blushed at his straight forwardness. The man beside him punches him in the arms before facing you.

He has the same hair color with the man with the slicked back hair but his hairstyle is different, it looked like a layered mullet.

"I'm sorry about my brother, he's just kidding" your brows furrowed at his statement.

When he saw your reaction, his face reddens and quickly take back what he said. "I-I mean you are cute, you really are, it's just my brother... he uhm... he was just" he stuttered with his words.

"Being playful?" you guessed.

"Yes! He's just being playful" he looked relieved when you finished his sentence for him.

You let out a small laugh when you saw how cute he is when he's stumbling over one's words.

"You're the one whose cute actually" you teased at him.

The mullet haired boy blushed hard at what you said, he looked like a tomato.

Oh my God! He's so cute blushing!

His brother next to him, laughed dryly. "Ha-ha, he is, isn't he?" sarcasm and jealousy coated his words.

"Yeah" you responded awkwardly. "So uhm... what can I get you?"

The slicked back haired man leaned his arm on the counter. "Well... can we get your name?"

You raised a brow at his and pointed your name tag pinned on your left chest.

"Oh!" he exclaimed.

"Y/n, huh?"

"Yup"

"I'm Ran and this is my brother Rindou" he introduced themselves.

"Hi! I'm Y/n, are you here to buy or just ask for my name?" you sarcastically asked.

"Oh feisty, I like it" Ran muttered to himself.

Ran laughed. "Oh, sorry. We're here to buy something it's just that I caught a glimpse of an angel and got distracted"

You slyly smile. "What do you want then?"

"I'll take three of these, please" he pointed at the chocolate chestnut tart in the display shelf.

You punched his order.

"A to go or dine in?"

"Dine in?"

"You're not sure?"

"I mean to go!"

"Okay" You packed the tarts in a box before handing it to him. As you hand it to him you felt his fingers caressed yours and squeezed it. You pulled it away, you felt yourself blushed again.

Deja vu?

"You have soft hands" Ran said shamelessly.

"Thanks"

Ran was about to say something again when his phone beeped. He looked at his phone reading something with annoyed expression.

"I'm sorry but we need to go" Ran said and looked at Rindou whos still looking at you.

"Okay, thank you come again" you bid them farewell.

Ran looked outside before muttering a curse. "We need to go, now" he told Rindou and walked out the door. Rindou followed him but then he stopped, he looked back at you and walked towards you.

"Do you need anything else?" you confusedly asked.

"Yes" he said before taking your hand and kissing it. Your eyes widened at his action.

"Goodbye, Y/n. See you soon" then he jogged out of the store leaving you with blushed cheeks.

What the fuck just happened?!

-----
Hey guys, please leave a comment and vote. I would love to know what you guys think of my story ❤️

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1K 11
This story includes the mention of: Strong Language Violence Dr0g$ @bu$3 And a lot of cuteness after the 2nd or 3rd chapter ๐™„ ๐™’๐™„๐™Ž๐™ƒ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™’๐™€๐™...
26.6K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
821K 45.4K 75
[ COMPLETE โœ… ] โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™› The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
29.1K 627 37
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...