06: Mugs

The buzzing sound of the people and their laugher filled the place

The buzzing sound of the people and their laugher filled the place. You looked around and saw people holding paper bags, children running, even couples walking hand in hand, a small smile plastered on your lips.

Finally, you had your day off from work, thanks to Ichiro for letting his cousin filled in just for today. So, now you have the whole day all to yourself and right now you're at the city mall to enjoy yourself.

I should probably buy some new café utensils and maybe shop for new clothes.

You're dressed in a simple black mid-thigh dress with cherries printed on them and a white shoe, you have your hair down with clip on both sides so your hair won't get on your face.

You decided to buy some utensils first, you head on your way to your favorite store on the second floor of the mall. This is where you usually buy your tableware, mugs and other kitchen utensils for the café.

As you walked inside the shop your heart immediately started to race from excitement.

Where should I start? Should I buy some tableware first? Maybe some matching saucer for the coffee mugs. No, I should start first with the kitchen tools.

You're too excited that you can't even decide which one to buy first.

You pulled out a shopping cart and head towards the kitchen tools. You looked at the gadgets with sparkles in your eyes.

My babies! Finally, we meet again.

You started getting all the equipment you need, from rubber spatula to hand mixer. From then on you head to the tableware and mug aisle, you get some spoon and fork set and the matching mugs with saucer.

It's already been almost two hours and yet you're still not done with your purchases.

You held two clear glass mugs with different designs on it. The one you're holding to your right have a coffee bean design while the one on your left have a drawing of a steaming mug of coffee.

You eyed them with focus.

Which one should I get? The left one or the right one?

As you were contemplating which mug to get for yourself you felt someone stopped beside you and also got a coffee mug. You turned to them and saw a tall man with dark blue hair towering over you.

Wow, he's tall.

You shift your eyes from the man and again to the mug you're holding then to the man again.

I can't decide which one to get, maybe I should ask for someone's opinion.

You faced the man. "Excuse me?" you called for him. His dark blue hair swayed as he looked at you.

A small gasp came from your mouth when you saw his face. He has a large scar that starts from the right side of his head and ends at the left side of his eye, his eyes were different in color, the left were white while the other were red.