03: Crazy

"Bye Ms

"Bye Ms. Y/n, see you tomorrow" Ichiro waved at you goodbye as you locked your café door.

"Bye Ichiro, be careful on your way home"

"You too, boss"

It's already ten in the evening and here you are still in front of your shop. After checking that you securely locked your café, you walked on the direction of your apartment. It's not that far from here, probably an eight to ten minutes away by foot.

You clutched the paper bag you're holding containing your dinner, you're too tired to cook for tonight's food, so you just ordered a simple fried chicken from the store across yours.

God, I'm hungry. It's been a few days since I started taking Hana's position and I got to admit it's freaking tiring. I wish she'll got better so I could rest for a few days.

You stopped at your tracks when you saw a black car parked not far from where your café is. It's a black Audi sports car, you can't help but eyed it with admiration. You always wanted to have your own car but your savings is still not enough to make a purchase.

Damn, I wish I could ride that thing even once.

As you walked by past it you felt a cold shiver creeped from your body. It feels like there's someone inside... looking at you... intensely. You averted your eyes away from the car and look straight ahead still feeling a pair of eyes looking at your back.

When you're about a few meters away from the car you heard its engine revved and its headlight hits your way.

Holy crap, there really is a person inside.

The car didn't leave its spot and just stayed there unmoving, with its lights hitting your way. For some reason you got scared, you looked back at the car but instead you got blinded by the lights.

"I should go home. Now." you whispered to yourself and whip your head back in front and walked as fast as you could towards your house. There's not many people roaming the neighborhood you're in, so the streets are mostly deserted. You jumped at your feet when you saw the car slowly following you.

Shit! Shit! It's following me! Am I going to get kidnapped?!

From fast walking you started to ran. You didn't look back and just started to sprint towards your apartment. The only thing running in your head right now is to go home as fast as you can so you could ask the security of your apartment for help.

When your apartment building is in sight you felt relieved but then a sudden shriek came out of your mouth when you felt someone grabbed you by the arms and pulled you.

"Ahhh! No! Let me go!" you shouted as you clawed the one who grabbed you.

"What the? Y/n, relax! S-stop! Ouch! Stop scratching me! Calm down!" a familiar voice made its way to your ears. As you looked at the man a sigh of relief escaped your lips.