04: Angel

Ran taps his fingers in the steering wheel with the rhythm of the music they're playing in the car while Rindou has his foot up the dash board and arms on the back of head

Ran taps his fingers in the steering wheel with the rhythm of the music they're playing in the car while Rindou has his foot up the dash board and arms on the back of head. They are both seating inside the car waiting for Sanzu to leave so they could follow him. They noticed that every morning for two days ago Sanzu have been leaving the mansion at exactly eight thirthy in the morning and arrive at around twelve in the morning or even one. At first, they thought it's only about work but because of what happened last night they're sure it's about a girl.

"Did he leave yet?" Rindou asked his brother impatiently.

"No, not yet" Ran also looked bored while looking at the window for Sanzu. He glanced at his watch to check the time when he heard a car engine driving off the mansion's garage. It was indeed at exactly eight thirty Sanzu leave the mansion, Ran noticed that he used a different car this time he didn't used his black Audi but his grey Porsche.

"Here we go~" Ran sang with excitement.

Just like they planned, they followed his car from a far so that they won't get noticed.

"What are we going to do to her?" Rindou asked his brother.

Ran smirked. "The question is, what are we not going to do to her"

A series of events run inside Ran's head about the things they will do to her. He already planned it actually, he's too excited about today that he didn't even have a wink of sleep last night. His plan for Sanzu's little bitch made his toes curled in excitement and lust.

Would he let me fuck her? Is she fucking good at sex that much for him to be obsessed at her? I've known Sanzu for years now and he is not the kind of guy that sticks to one, he loves tasting different hoes every day, he never repeated even once. So, meeting the one that made Sanzu behaved like what he is now, makes me want to want her.

"Your smile, it's creepy" Rindou's harsh remarks made Ran scowled.

"You'd you just shut up? You're ruining my amazing imagination"

His brother didn't bother to reply and just looked outside the window. Rindou's brows furrowed in confusion. "Where are we?"

"I don't know I'm just following the crank bastard"

They're far away from the city that's for sure. The place where they're at right now are too calming and soothing, trees are everywhere and there's even a lake with small boats in it. They came to a halt when they noticed that Sanzu stopped not too far away from a lane of shops.

They waited for him to get down and leave but he didn't, he just stayed at his car. they waited a few more minutes but still he didn't leave his car.

"The fuck is he doing?" Ran whispered to himself.

Is he not going to leave?

The brothers waited in the car with boredom written on they're faces. Ran sighed and looked at his brother with the same expression with him. "Have fun you say?" he teased him.