My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

Od EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... Více

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

My Wife

394 11 1
Od EvanescentFlower

Recap:

Ashton wraps his arms around me and looks down at me. "Actually Jack, she is my wife."

He leans down and presses his lips to mine. "She never divorced me before marrying you.. So your marriage is not official and she is still married to me."

"What!? No! That can't be possible, your marriage was only a trick.. How can it be real...?"

I look up to Ashton, "How?" I whisper as he smiles down at me.

"The day before our wedding.. you signed our certificate well we signed our certificate."

"No.. No. NO! That doesn't make it official."

"No, but the witnesses, the officiant and the elders do. They approved and our marriage is recognized by the state, the pack's elders, and even our allies. I'm sorry it took so long Yvonne but I had to convince our allies.. So. " Ashton's soft eyes looks into mine, bringing my hand to his lips, " Yvonne you are our pack's Luna."

I was speechless...

"Which means Jack you're the one stealing my wife and our pack's Luna.. So you will have to face the consequences.. even us wolves have rules and stealing a Luna is greatly looked down upon."

I can see the rage boiling in Jack.. "Ashton you will die the same way your brother did.. Suffering.."

Ashton punched Jack across the face making him fall to the ground. "You can't kill me Ashton.. Or else your allies won't support you.. Your pack will die." Jack chuckles..

"What is he talking about Ashton?!"

Ashton sighs, " Many of our allies have made agreements with his allies.. to prevent war and demonstrate peace among packs going forward. So, if I kill him, I will start another war among multiple packs. Usually, it is not a big deal but after the war our pack is struggling to stay afloat."

"We were fine when I left.. What happened?"

"The agreement with Jack and just us not having you as our Luna.. I am still learning to lead a pack and we still have no Beta.."

"I'm so sorry.. I had no idea."

"Regardless Yvonne... We have an agreement as well. You leave me and I promise you.. I will kill your brother in the most painful way possible." Jack wipes the blood from his mouth.

"Ashton-"

"Shhh.. Hey listen remember when I asked you to trust me?"

I nod, "Yes."

"Our pack is safe and your brother is safe.. He agreed to join our pack and is no longer a rogue.."

"No! That's impossible. He's lying to you Yvonne.. "

"I promise you.. We helped him escape and he is at home. Our home."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's finger tips grazed across my cheek, "I promise Yvonne.."

I look over to see Jack still on the ground, "I trust you Ashton.." I hug close to his side, "Thank you Ashton.. Thank you."

"Let's go home." Ashton softly says then kisses the top of my head.

"I don't f*cking think so!" Jack jumps up, "I will kill everyone you love Yvonne... Starting with Ashton."

Jack's angry expression turns back into a smirk, "Are you sure you want her back, Ashton?  I'm more of her husband than you ever will be.. Unlike you, she gave herself to me.. nearly every part of her."

Ashton pushes me behind him, "The f*ck did you just say to me?! Yvonne did not give herself to you.. she wouldn't even give you a smile let alone any part of her. She feels nothing for you besides perhaps hate and pity. I may not be able to kill you but I sure as hell will break those filthy hands for touching her."

"Pity for me? I'm not the one trying, yet failing to steal my dead brother's mate. I'm sure she feels pity for you. You have to beg for someone to love you.. beg for someone to even want to be near you. Your own father despised and disowned you.. At least I can say I defiled her pure body and ruined her for any one else to claim. She is mine.."

I could feel Ashton's body heating up, "Ashton?"

"You're so f*cking dead." He lunges as Jack, slamming his fists into Jack's face.

"Ashton! Stop!" He turns to look at me with pitch black eyes, I feel my body seizing back into pain.. So much pain that my legs were weakening.

Ashton stands up, "Yvonne!" He lifts me into his arms, "I got you."

His touch relieves the burning pain, I lay my head against his chest.

I look to see Jack getting up, "Baby, give me a smooch before you leave. I'm sure we won't be apart for long. You belong to me."

"Can we leave please..?" Ashton looks down at me and gives me a nod.

"Yvonne.. If you leave me, I will kill everyone you love.. Do you understand me? How much longer will you allow your loved ones to suffer in your place?"

"Don't even respond Yvonne.. We are leaving."

"Yvonne, we could have been happy together. I could of made you happy, if you'd let me. Now, look what you are making me do."

Ashton opens the door and slams it behind him.

Finally, I feel safe.. I feel relieved and perhaps even happy.

I let out a sigh and close my eyes..

"Yvonne, I'm sorry I took so long.. I-"

"Ashton, thank you for coming for me.. Its my own fault for not trusting you and ruining your plan.."

"It is not your fault.. None of this is. Jack is to blame. Not you."

"Can I see my brother when we get back please?"

Ashton chuckles, "Of course."

"Now lets get home." He points to the black jet sitting in the open lot.

He climbs the stairs to the jet and closes the slide doors behind him.

"The pilot will be here soon. Don't worry he's human so he can't smell your stench."

He then sets me at the edge of the couch and sits next to me. I cuddle to his side. He wraps his arm around me pulling me in closer.

"I had one of the men collect some of the gems from the broken necklace but we were unable to retrieve them all. I am not sure if it will work the same but we will figure out something Yvonne."

I nod, "Until then.. can I just stay close to you?"

He chuckles, "Do you really need to ask? Technically you are my wife now."

"I still don't understand how you made that happen.. or why? Ashton, I'm sure there are so many other women that you could have your pick.. I just-"

He looks over to me caressing my face in his hand. "You're so beautiful Yvonne.. I have never wanted anything in my life as much as I want you."

There is a long moment of silence..

I pull Ashton by his tie until our lips meet.. I only wish I could admit how I feel without the guilt..

Ashton turns his body to face me, pressing his lips into mine.. He tastes so sweet and warm.. I yearn for him more than ever.

Ashton grips my sides and sets me on his lap. Our kisses become more aggressive as our canines appear.

Ashton's mouth drops to my neck and his hands began to slowly remove his coat down my shoulders. His lips peck my bare shoulders and then my chest as he removes the coat entirely. His sweet words.. His touch.. His lips.. are consuming me to the point where I can't control myself anymore. I want to give all of myself to him..

The coat is hanging off my wrists.

Ashton kisses my collar bone softly. I look down to see his tongue graze across it and make its way to the middle of my chest. He takes my exposed breasts into his hands, giving them a light squeeze. I watch as he clasp his mouth on one of my breast.. Licking.. and sucking. My head shoots back..

I lift Ashton's face and pull his lips to mine.. I start to tug on his tie, slowly trailing my fingers up to his neck to undo the knot. His hands clasp over mine, "Yvonne." He says in between kisses, I pull the tie apart and start to unbutton his shirt.

His hands entangle themselves in my hair and his breathing becomes heavy.

He breaks apart from my lips, "Yvonne, Stop.. "

Ashton lifts me off his lap, sets me back down next to him, and walks to the back of the jet.

"Ashton?" He doesn't respond to me but continues to walk to the back.

I put my hands over my face.. My cheeks are hot, my heart feels like its going to jump out of my chest and I feel tingly all over. He must be so frustrated with me.. I know he feels like I am leading him on but I can't help myself with him. Everything in me want me to give everything to him but apart of me still belongs to Dominick.. or perhaps even died with him. I need to talk to Ashton and apologize..

I get up out of my seat and rush to the back. "Ashton?" I see him hunched over the table with his face in his hands. I grab his hand, "I'm sorry." He pulls my hand to his lips, "For what?"

"For everything. Literally my existence has made everyone's life around me hell."

"Yvonne, your existence is the only thing that has brought me happiness in this life."

I feel tears falling from my eyes, "Ashton, I don't know how to stop my feelings for you.. I tried. I tried so hard to not betray Dominick... I don't know what to do. I keep hurting us both.. "

He caresses my face in his hands wiping my tears with his thumbs. "I'm okay. As long as you are."

He lifts me up on the table and pulls me into his arms. I feel so small yet so safe in his arms..

"Please stop crying Yvonne... I hate seeing you this way. I'm sorry that I was a part of the reason."

I feel him kiss the top of my head, "I promise I will never intentionally do anything to hurt you."

I nod, "I know." I look up to his soft teary eyes.. he gives me a slight smile lifting his hand to my face. I feel his rough hand rub across my cheek..

He slowly moves his face down to mine to where are lips are nearly touching.

"Yvonne, I know you still love my brother but do you feel anything for me? Besides the feeling you get because we recognize eachother as mates.. but is there anything else?"

I close my eyes, "Ashton.. to be honest, I don't know. This heat is confusing and overwhelming me.. I just- I do care about you Ashton.. and appreciate all you do for me but I don't know if I love you the way you say you love me. I have feelings for you but I can't say I love you the way I loved Dominick."

"I'm not asking you to love me the way you loved Dominick. I am not him Yvonne. I'm sorry, I can not and will not replace him. I am a different man and I want you to look at me.. and see where your feelings lie for me."

"I promise you. I will take a step back and give you time.. I just don't want to hurt you.." He pauses.. "I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

532K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...
8.5M 262K 37
The Runaway Mate Carly Faye isn't your average seventeen year old werewolf, she's anything but actually. Having lost everything that was important to...
223K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...
208K 6.1K 31
He had started backing me into the corner with his canines butting down on his lip. "Okay let me mark you and we will be done here." "No!" "Okay gues...