𝙁𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙏, 𝖢𝗈𝗋𝖻𝗒...

By -outerspvce

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ "So the whole time you were just Faking It?" "I'm sorry" Sydney is just a normal girl w... More

00: 𝙁𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙩
00: 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩
01: 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙
02: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣
03: "𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙃𝙞𝙢"
04: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧
05: 𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢?!
06: 𝘼 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙔𝙚𝙨
07: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
08: 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮
09: 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩
10: 𝙃𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄
12: 𝘼 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚
13: 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙣
14: 𝙄𝙩 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙
00: 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩

11: 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨

148 12 0
By -outerspvce

Corbyn's POV

"Sydney, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

Immediately the smile that was previously on her face disappeared, which made me really confused like did she not like me back or something?

But the kiss we previously shared said otherwise.

I haven't felt so good with anyone ever since the thing with Jessica happened. The way our lips moved in sync with each other as if it was meant to be. The way our heart was beating together as one.

She was perfect and now I knew for sure that she was the one for me and that I never wanted to lose her. 

After some time she let out a sigh and smiled at me. I couldn't see if it was eighter real or fake so that made me even more scared about what she was gonna answer.

"Corbyn?"

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I'll be your girlfriend"

----

Sydney's POV

"You sure I don't have to come inside with you" Corbyn asked as he had just parked the car in front of my house.

"Corbyn, I'm not a baby... I can handle walking into MY own house by myself" I giggled at his stupid question.

"I know but I just don't want you to go yet"

I rolled my eyes playfully at his sillyness and got out of the car.

"Too bad for you" I said and closed the door behind me.

"HEY WAIT" I heard him yell throughout the car but I didn't listen and instead just made my way over to the house.

As I got there I opened the door and looked one last time behind me at Corbyn before entering the house. As I closed the door I heard him drive away from my house and let myself slide down against the door with a smile on my face. I know that this was all supposed to be fake but it somehow just felt so real.

Suddenly my brother, Logan came running from down the stairs with an annoyed look on his face.

"What are you smiling about?"

I rolled my eyes at him and stood back up.

"None of your business" I said pissed off, he really knew how to ruin a day in someone's life, no matter what had just happened.

"Actually since you're my sister it is kind of my business and don't think you can hide the fact that you were in his car, I saw everything trough the window" He said, crossing his arms.

Ugh I really wasn't into a mood for this right now, why does he have to be so annoying.

"Okay, I was in his car... so what? You really have to play the detective for everything?" I asked.

"No, but I just know that you're hiding something... first of if I bring this up you never want to talk about it, second how'd you even get to talk to him? he's a celebrity and you didn't even like him at first and third you're suddenly friends with his ex-girlfriend Jessica" He said and I was honestly shocked.

He really did analyze everything and I was getting really scared he might actually discover the truth and ruin everything but I couldn't let him...

"W-what? she's his ex-girlfriend, I didn't know that" I stuttered out wishing the ground would just swallow me up right now.

Wow damn, really convining Sydney, good job

"Don't act stupid now, you've been a fan of her for years you know they were dating" He said.

"So you might aswell just tell me everything you know or I will tell mom I saw you in his car"

"You wouldn't dare" I said as I was getting angrier.

"Oh yeah? If I were you I'd say the truth right now"

He really knew how to play it dirty and all I wanted to do at the moment was just rip his hair out and tackle him to the ground but I knew that wasn't gonna help anything. But he just made my blood boil so much.

I let out a deep sigh and got myself back on track.

"So?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not telling you anything..." I replied.

"Then you know, I'll tell mom"

"Go ahead, I have nothing to hide anyway... yes I was in his car and we were just talking and stuff but if that's what you wanna tell her I won't stop you" I said with a smile and walked past him up the stairs.

---

"So he really did that?" Ava, my bestfriend asked as I closed my locker again after I got the books that I needed.

"Yup" I simply answered as we walked away, making our way towards class.

"Damn, you'll really need to be more carefull before you know he might have discovered everything"

"I know and I'm trying to be I just don't know how to stop him and I also don't wanna know how Jessica will react if he ever does"

I let out a sigh and Ava gave me a small smile to comfort me.

Later, we got to the class we had our second period in today and walked over to the seats in the back of the class where we always sat during this period and sat down. Luckily we had geography with Mrs. Willems right now so the day wasn't completely boring. She was one of the most fun teachers we had since she doesn't give her lessons like the others. She just explains everything in a really fun way.

I took my bag up from the floor and took out my books. As we were now waiting for Mrs. Willems to arrive Ava hesitated to talk but then she spoke again.

"So when are you gonna do it?" She asked.

I looked at her.

"What?" I asked.

"Well since you two are officially dating now, you're supposed to break his heart and expose him right?" She said reminding me of the deal.

Sadly...

I've even been too focused on my brother that I even forgot about having to break his heart for a while.

I sighed.

"I don't know, Jessica will have to call or text me first for that... She's the one saying what I have to do I just have to listen and follow her orders" I simply said, not wanting to go into it that much.

Not that it was a lie, I really had to wait for her to call me again or text me as she said yesterday when I called her to tell her that we got together but it just made me feel sad inside...

A few seconds later Mrs. Willems entered the class, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Alright everyone, let's start"

---

It was currently an hour later already and it didn't even feel like it. Honestly I could even sit here even another hour. The way Mrs. Willems just explains everything in a such a fun way makes everything so much better and that's why everyone loves her.

As we were all listening to her the bell suddenly rang and that meant it was now break.

"And don't forget to read page ten and eleven before next class" She said as everyone started putting their stuff away.

I also grabbed my stuff from the table and got off my seat.

"I'm gonna go put my stuff in my locker first, are you coming with me?" I asked as I turned to Ava.

"No, I still have something to do but I'll wait for you outside okay?" She replied.

"What do you have to do?" I gave her a confused look, since I do not remember her telling me something about 'something she had to do'.

"It's nothing Important okay" She said quickly.

"Uh okay? do you want me to come with you then?"

"NO" She said, louder than she wanted to.

"I mean no"

Is she seriously trying to get rid of me now?

"Okay then..." I said in a kind of weird way and with that Ava left the room without looking back.

She was definitely hiding something... but what and why would she hide it? I've known her for almost my entire life and we usually share everything with eachother so why won't she just tell me what it is now?

After a few seconds of overthinking I finally decided to let it go and also made my way out of the classroom.

As I was walking trough the hallway almost everyone was looking at me, I don't know if it was in a positive way or in a negative but all I could see was the either the shocked look on their face or them whispering things.

A few seconds later I finally got by my locker and opened it. While I was putting my books away I suddenly felt someone's presence behind me and it didn't take long before they started to speak up.

"Don't think I don't know about your little plan Sydney..."

...

---

Words: 1510

Hey guys! it's been along time again and I'm really sorry for that, I'll try updating more frequently again but no promises

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed and pls vote I'd mean a lot! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 205 29
in which a girl goes to summer camp, and gets caught in a lie that could ruin her life
397K 8.5K 102
Which a celebrity meets a girl in need of a real life, and they both decide to help each other. Meeting one person can completely change your whole l...
320K 8.1K 67
Lost her mother at 8 Abusive drunk dad Missing her one childhood friend A hidden identity Never received love Learned she would never love either S...
409K 8.9K 69
˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍 ! 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮...