Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Memories

6.4K 276 41
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

As decided all four of them left for the ceremony at 9:15. The time margin was different this time as Jungkook and Yoongi werr sure that because of Jungkook's status now they might get extra guests to meet and it might dekly the ceremony for others and Jungkook don't want anyone to wait for it.

He just don't feel like making other people wait just cz of him , he might be a leader but his people aren't his slaves.

They were there in no time as just as they thought they received a very warm welcome. There line of guests and other students was so long and each and every one of them were happy to have Jungkook and his family there.

That was the moment of proud for Yoongi and Taehyung both to see Jungkook gaining people's trust, their love. And this feeling was pure nothing fake, everyone was so happy with Jungkook and why not, Jungkook did so much for his people in such little time.

"This way please." As it was just 10 min left for the ceremony to start, dean called one of the students to show Jungkook and others way to the hall.

The boy was so young, might be in second year or the freshman. He looked nervous and kept stealing glances from Taehyung time to time.

"How old are you kid?" Jungkook asked out of blue.

"Sev-seventeen Alpha." The boy wiped his head towards him.

"Didn't you learn in all these year that stalking and stare is rude?" Jungkook remarked, not rude but pissed a bit.

"U-um-hmm sorry." He lowered his head. Taehyung knew Jungkook saw the boy staring at him. "I-I just....I was preparing m-my self to congratulate Lu-Luna for the bab-baby but......never mind."

"For that use your tongue next time, believe me he can reply really well." Jungkook winked with a chuckle. The boy also chuckled nervously. "You should leave. We know our way around here."

"B-But Dean said...."

"Leave kid. We know this place better than you do." Yoongi remarked with a serious face. The boy gulped at the reply.

After that boy was out all four of then kept standing there.

"It looks odd yet satisfying. Right?"

"You and your poetic ass. Shut it. Let's just end this and...."

"Sleep. All that you do is sleep."'Jimin rolled his eyes making way to Taehyung.

"I-I'm sorry for tha....."

"Stop right there Tae. For Goddess's sake shut this sorry up and lock it somewhere. " Jimin scoffed side hugged his best friend.

Jungkook also held Taehyung's hand squeezing it a but softly, just to assure him that he is with him. Taehyung looked at his mate and smiled earning a smile in return.

They all walked to the hall and once they entered, they saw almost the whole hall was filled. Jungkook didn't mind taking the back seats but one professor came running up to him and asked him to come qt front. "Alpha, please your seats are reserved at front."

"It's okay Mr. Han. I can sit here." Jungkook said. He doesn't want to sit away from his mate, brother and brother-in-law.

"The seats for the four of you were already reserved so no formalities please. Follow me please." Professor told him and they finally followed the teacher to the assigned seats.

As soon as Jungkook was clear to all the people sitting there, everyone started getting up for him. Jungkook just looked at the hall and with his hand gesture told them to stay put.

Hall was a congested area so if all of them came to meet him, there will be a chaos and it might hurt his mate, someone might not see it and push him. He can't risk his mate's life.

"Everyone, be seated. You'll be given time after the ceremony. Do not cause disturbance here please." The host announced and with a bit of shuffling and murmurs everyone got seated again.

"It's an honor to have you here Head Alpha. Thank you for coming." The host showed his gratitude and Jungkook nodded with a smile.

Soon the ceremony started and it was so lively event. Taehyung was looking at anything and everything with so much curiosity and his eyes were sparkling making him extra cute looking.

" i will announce the names of the students and your are requested to come on the stage and receive your degree." Dean went to the stage and the host announced.

And just like they said all the students were called in a sequence and were given their degrees. Jimin was the firat one among ghe head family to receive his degree, then Jungkook and then Yoongi. Taehyung is still left. He was a late admission so his roll number was in last.

"Kim Taehyung." The professor announced and Taehyung sucked a breath in. He felt like the hall filled of students were all looking at him now, all eyes on him made him nervous.

He looked down at himself and his out of shape body. His hoodie was doing a wonderful job but still the lines on it showed the growing stomach of an Omega.

His insecurities started kicking in, his hands fisted together and he bit his lips rather harshly. His breath coming out labored and he closed his eyes. His theory was that if he won't see them or look them in the eye, he'll be okay. But for going to the stage he needs to not just open his eyes but to walk on his weak legs who was even weaker right now.

"Tae." A whisper made him open his eyes. He looked up to see a figure standing in front of him with his hand stretched forward in his direction.

Jungkook's heart sank when he saw transparent wall of white water filling his mate's pupils. It hurts him seeing Taehyung this insecure of himself.

"Hold my hand love." He said again. He knows what Taehyung is thinkung and he just can't let him do this to himself.

"They...."

"I'm here. Come with me." Jungkook smiled and held Taehyung's hand making him stand up and with one hand on his lower back and the other entangled with Taehyung he led Taehyung to the stage.

Everyone saw how careful Jungkook was with his mate. It made many wolves envious and many coo at their love.

Jungkook can hear each and every single person here, and by the looks it can be seen that he probably remembers their faces also. It was about Taehyung and for him, Jungkook can do anything.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung." Professor Han bowed and Dean handed him his degree. Taehyung bowed him thanks and then saying thank you to the great hall, both mates left the stage.

"They are cute..."

"Oh my God, Head Alpha is so responsible."

"I wish i was his mate."

"I wish i would've carried his child."

They can hear each and every single comment passed by the audience. Jungkook didn't dwell in it and kept moving. Soon they reached their seats and Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was going red.

"You are blushing."

"Everyone is looking and...."

"So what? You are my mate and I don't care what all of them think."

"Thank you." Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and pecked on the back of it.

"Well that was bold for your shyness."

"I don't care what they all think." Taehyung replied his words and Jungkook swears that this moment is another collection to the best moments of his life.

Soon the ceremony ended and everyone was eager to take a picture with Head Alpha and family. Jungkook was requested to stay for a bit long and he agreed after asking Taehyung if he is comfortable.

Everyone came and took pictures with a couple and left. After like 2 hours the rush of people started to get less, students started leaving.

There were the group of few girls who also came for the picture but they were coming separately. All of them came and took picture and finally what feel like eternity, there was the only student left for this picture session and they they can go hime.

She came forward and slightly pushed Taehyung away. "I'm sorry. I hope your don't mind, i wanna take picture with Head Alpha. You are kind off ruining the frame."

Taehyung shrinked further in his cocoon. This comment was a cheery on top for his already insecure self.

"I'll take my leave now." Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and left without even letting that girl to take the picture.

"But....i waited for my turn." She almost yelled.

"You should watch your mouth first." Jimin snapped at her and the Head family was out of the hall soon.

Jungkook saw how Taehyung went silent all of the sudden. He just wanted to rip the head of that girl. He'll make sure she regrets what she said. Her face was covered in mask and a cap but he can still remember her scent and tone of voice and for him that is more than enough to find her.

"Let's just make a visit to the whole building and theyn we'll leave!" Jungkook suggested and right jow he needs to talk to Taehyung in private.

"That'll be a great idea. I'll go with Tae....."

"Cone with your mate." Yoongi didn't let him complete and dragged him away. Yoongi probably knows why Jungkook wants to stay.

"Oh." Yoongi of them stopped turning to Jimin who was standing like a statue, eyes fixated on one spot. "You remember Minnie, that is the spot where we got mated, where you marked me."

They were standing near the lockers. It was the spot where Yoongi first time fought with Jungkook, or more like Jungkook attacked him thinking Yoongi was going to mark Taehyung.

"Yeah, you were on your knees...."

"Don't say a word, it was my wolf. I'm not that weak....."

"Wolf or not it was you." Yoongi winked making Jimin run behind him in furry. Yoongi knew Jimin is good at running so he tried to not get in Jimin's hand. Just like that both mates explored past memories.

"Hey pup." Jungkook slowly held Taehyung's hands in his own and gave them a little squeeze. "Look at me please."

Taehyung lifted his heavy eyelids and looked at his mate. Jungkook was looking at him with so much live that Taehyung melted in his gaze.

"I told you I shouldn't have....."

"And i told you to let me handle the one who thinks you are unfit. I can simply rip their head off Tae. No one, i repeat no one is above you. If you aren't happy, so am i." Jungkook hugged him. The hug that assured Taehyung of alot of things.

"But...."

"No buts love." Jungkook said and Taehyung closed his eyes. After everything this feeling of Jungkook so close and hugging him is still the best feeling in the world.

Jungkook broke the hug and looked at him. "Let me show you my favorite spot of school. I never got to tell you." Taehyung nodded and accompanied Jungkook to the roof.

On their way to the roof, they passed male's restroom and Taehyung stood dead in his tracks. This place is his nightmare.

"The place where we first met." Jungkook smiled.

"The place where i was almost got taken." Taehyung whispered in return. He still remembers how Choi was towering over him. If it wasn't for Jungkook he would've been in a very different situation.

"Think of it, if that didn't happen they I would've never met you." Jungkook replied. "Choi was an asshole but that meeting is still special to me."

"You still remember?"

"How can i not, you were in my arms, world's most beautiful person was sleeping peacefully in my arms. How can i forget that. You can't even imagine how hard was it to control JK at that time. He was just going to mark you right there. But the way you simply get comfortable in my arms despite being on heat helped me stay sane."

"You were actually the only person i met till that day who didn't want to do anything even when you had a desperate Omega more preciously a male Omega, on his hear in your arms. Papa always said heats are the worst enemy of yours until you are unmated. They can take your dignity away in a blink of an eyes. They make you an easy target." Taehyung replied as he was still grateful to Jungkook for  that day.

"So that means I'm your savior?" Jungkook asked gesturing like thinking.

"Countless times." Taehyung replied.

"So were you Tae. You saved saved me  from my own dark self." Jungkook smiled at him walking past the restroom. They were walking side by side now.

Taehyung was looking around as thousands of memories were spinning in his head. This place held many good memories and some bad for him but it made them an experience and Taehyung loved this phase of his life.

"You know this was where i first met Jimine. He was sitting here, leaning against the tree when i saw him. He then approached me in the class watching me sitting alone in class. Oh Goddess, the way i was nervous. That was my first time conversation with someone and damn i was dying inside." Taehyung chuckled. "After that my school life was beautiful. Jimin is a great person."

"Indeed he is. He kept my love safe and happy all along." Jungkook replied making Taehyung look at him in the eye, eyes that hold nothing but love and security.

They walked past it and Jungkook led them to the side building of the school which wasn't much used. There were two benches and a broken table in between them. As soon as they reached there, Taehyung started laughing.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked him.

"That's your favorite place?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook thought Taehyung is laughing at the choice of place so he defended.

"Yes, it is. It's away from the school and peaceful." Jungkook said looking around. "Stop laughing."

"I'm sorry. I just remembered a thing and I couldn't hold myself back." Taehyung apologized and looked around. The place indeed was peaceful.

"I never told you one thing. Let me tell you. Before we met in the restroom, i knew you, not the name but i saw you." Taehyung stopped and leaned a bot toward his mate. "I had a crush on you."

Taehyung don't know about the diary, he don't know that Jungkook already know, he don't know that Jungkook has already seen everything. For him, he thinks he had lost TATA a long time ago. For him, his life's suffering and hardships and his emotions are still private and Jungkook also didn't show any signs of knowing.

"Really?" Jungkook played along.

"Yes. Jimin always had crush on Yoongi hyung. He was basically the one who told me about you two. I didn't know much but i saw you. You were the perfect man one desire for, powerful, kind and most of sympathetic. I saw you helping other wolves countless times. And the thing that i loved about you and that attracted me more towards you was that you never brag about it. You just never showed off your power and was always humble." Taehyung completed.

"Well you noticed me too much." Jungkook laughed nervously.

"Yeah, i was a proper  stalker. Jimin wanted every mews about Yoongi hyung so he kept following him and i was bound with him. But one thing is for sure, i also got interested when i got to know that Choi is afraid of you. You know Choi was always powerful and someone who is more powerful than him could have been my helpline. But you never noticed me, you didn't even know i exist." Taehyung chuckled awkwardly. "It was a one sided thing."

"You were actually attracted to me?"

Taehyung nodded. "You know i knew i didn't have the chance but i always wanted that you talk to me. The wish got accepted sooner than I thought and here i was your mate." Taehyung laughed.

"I'm sorry for my..."

"You were the one who was there in my worst time so don't be sorry. You helped me and took my responsibility when i was not. You shouldn't be sorry."

"I shattered your vision of mate and your wishes." Jungkook said stepping close to him.

"They always got shattered so no worries. If it wouldn't have been you, someone else would've done it. But now that everything is okay, why are we thinking about such events.

"How can you be so selfless? I mean, don't you get angry?" Jungkook asked now moving back to the school.

"I do sometimes but i cry it out easily." Taehyung winked. As right now he don't want to get gloomy. After all it's the best day of his life. He can hear students taking pictures and all in the main ground.

"I'm blessed to have you." Jungkook kissed on his temple making Taehyung close his eyes to feel this pure feeling.

"So am i." Taehyung replied and held Jungkook's hand. As soon as they came across football field they stopped.

"You know, once i was playing here with new members, Coach wanted new team members and as i was team captain i was asked to train them. I never like Choi in my whole life. I just can't stand him whatsoever. And Choi also applied for being in the team. You know i plated so politely with every person but..... Choi was the last in line. When he came, one i was tired and second he was smirking. I kicked the ball and it hit his nose, oh Goodness, the hit was so hard that it broke his nose, Choi had to come to school with a bandage on for days. It was satisfying though. That smirk was so disgusting." Jungkook told him while laughing and he saw how happy Taehyung was.

"Good yo hear. I wish I would've been here. Oh God, I would've loved the scene." Taehyung replied.

"Oh i have the video with me. I'll show you at home." Jungkook reminded.

"Done......You know two people were worst in my life, one was Choi and second was the one from the orphanage. Bong-soo. These two were the worst nightmares of my life." Taehyung said now plying with his finger nails.

"Who is Bong-soo?" Jungkook knew everything but if Taehyung was disclosing it himself so why not.

"He was at the orphanage before i came there. He was a beta and like fighting i guess. He always used to fight with other wolves. Especially with me. I don't know what was his problem but i was his easy target. He used to beat me up for no reason. I remember how hw used to throw my food away or beat me at the time of eating and i get to sleep empty stomach. I wasn't pro at it back then so it was really hard to sleep at that time. Uf i just hate that guy same as Choi. They both made my life a living hell." Taehyung told him everything. It was exactly like it was written in the diary.

"You never fought him back?" Jungkook asked.

"He was a gym freak, he was well built and strong and i....i was barely distinguishable from the she-wolves. I didn't stand a chance in front of him. His single punch broke my two ribs once and you think i could have fought him back? I wasn't even a thought in front of him." As always Jungkook hate that Taehyung though of him as a weakling.

"You could've told Jin hyung?"

"I tried but he was so clever. He threatened me of something I don't remember now but it was serious so it kept going. But things changed." Taehyung smiled.

"They did?"

"Yes, once Yeonjun came in my life. He grew up into a very powerful wolf. His muscle power was incredibly and he was so good at fighting. Choi's blood indeed." Taehyung chuckled. "He then defended me. I remember one day when he beat Bong-soo just cz his shoulder bumped with me. I still remember that day, how hard was it for me to calm Yeonnie down. He was fuming. And you know what, after that day no one dared to mess with me."

"What happened to Bong-soo then?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't remember, i think he was adopted by someone but i was so happy when he left the orphanage." Taehyung replied while smiling.

"So Yeonnie it was huh?"

"Yeah. You know when it all started at first before Yeonnie, i thought to ask you about it and i even tried but you didn't notice and after that I didn't get the courage to do anything. I just kept myself away from you. You were life the biggest brightest shining star of my sky who made me happy by looking at it hut was so out of my approach." Taehyung said.

"And this start is united to his moon." Jungkook replied making Taehyung blush more.

"You think I'm the moon?" Taehyung asked.

"You are the moon of my life and shine to my sky. You showed up late just like Moon shows himself after the stars. You helped me be better just like Moon share his shine with stars so that they shine better. You are my Moon." Jungkook looked at his mate woth so much love and adoration that made Taehyung emotional.

"Your choice of words is so beautiful." Taehyung replied while wiping his eyes.

"They come out on their own. You know Taehyung, you are he only person i think about now. You are the only person who stays in my head always. I remember Pa used to say 'Jungkook you'll find a person in your life who'll be the source of peace for you' and i used to laugh at him but now I remember what he meant."

"I'm not worth all these words Koo."

"You are worth my life Tae, i can die for you without thinking, same as i can kill for you. You are worth my everything." Jungkook held Taehyung close to him.

"I used to dream about my mate, my whole life and you know you are the perfect shape of my dreams. I can't thank Moon Goddess much for letting you come in my life. You made my life worth living. After Yeonnie, you are the one i live for." Taehyung sobbed lightly.

"That's an honor for me." Jungkook acknowledged.

"Guys if you are done with you lovie-Dovie tour let's just go." They both turned to see Jimin looking not so happy. Both of them were confused about what could've happened.

"Come on Jim it was a joke. I was just kidding." And the confusion was clear when Yoongi came running behind Jimin. Clearly they had a fight over something.

"Can we go now?" Jimin didn't even bother to look at Yoongi. He was too out of his mind to say something.

"Yes but...."

"I'll be waiting in the car then." It only took him Taehyung's approval and he was already walking toward the car.

"What did you do?" Jungkook turned to his brother.

"Nothing. I swear he was looking at the statue of that girl in art block and i just said that you look more cute and small than this statue. That's it. I said it with love i swear."

"Commenting on his hight should be the last mistake you do Yoongi hyung. He gets triggered very easily on it." Taehyung replied him.

"But he calls me Minnie all the time, did i ever say anything to him? Why can't he...."

"That's cz he do it, you aren't allowed. That's how Jimin work, and that's that. He don't even negotiate this rule."

"What the hell."

"Hell or heaven. Go hone he'll tell you." Jungkook pushed his brother forward with a chuckle and walked towards their car.

Yoongi can already see Jimin sitting beside the glass and his head is down. He didn't think before making a joke that it'll be this serious or else he would've never made it.

"Best of luck." Jungkook winked and both mates took the front seat. Yoongi walked at back and....

"Tae can you sit with me." Jimin saod and Taehyung was in dilemma. If he agreed, Yoongi won't have a chance to apologize or anything and if he didn't Jimin won't talk to him either.

"But that's my seat. I should...."

"Fine then. I'll go by myself." Jimin opened the door and was about to leave when Taehyung jumped in.

"Move aside. I'll sit by the mirror." Taehyung said and looked at Yoongi to apologize to him.

Yoongi defeatedly walked to the front seat and got seated. Jungkook couldn't help but hold his laughter so he shouldn't make anything worse than it already is.

The car drove away with an angry couple and a happy couple in it.

What they all missed is a girl standing behind the wall face covered in mask and eyes showing nothing but a pure hatred towards a certain Omega.

"All these memories will repeat themselves. You'll go back to these miseries Kim, I'll make sure of it." She gritted her teeth.

She heard it all, each and every word Jungkook and Taehyung shared. She smirked before turning on her heels to leave.

Hello Army 💜💜

Oopss new threat. It was going smooth for so long now. Let's see who is this now. Do tell me about what do you think.....

42k+ words. Longest chapter till now.

Do comment and tell me how was it. I'm really missing your comments. 🥺🥺

This chapter isn't proofread so I'm sorry if you find any mistakes. I have a meeting in half an hour and I don't have time to re-read it. Hope you understand.

Last but not least, i request you to pray for me that i complete my final year thesis on time. I'm so worried for it please 😥😥

I purple you💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.4K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
2M 112K 43
[Completed] He is strong and powerful He loves omegas, dedicated a quarter for them in his palace He is 152 years with no offspring He was cursed to...
654K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
3.4M 205K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...