Midnight

By AG-The-Writer

Set in an alternate universe at the start of The Croaking: Mikey got hurt by his brothers for trashing the pl... More

Prologue: The Useless Screw Up
Dysfunctional Brothers
Running Away
Virus
The Proposition
Altering The Deal
Five Months Later
Evil Meets Evil
Carnage!
Alien VS Mutants
Tracking Virus
The Spaceship
Round Two
Regrets
Brothers Clash
A Stronger Virus
The Final Showdown
Selfless
The Road To Recovery
Brothers Forever
Epilogue: The Heart of the Family

Intensive Fight

1.8K 26 38
By AG-The-Writer

NOTES: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 15: Intensive Fight

Suddenly out of nowhere, Michelangelo punches Raphael directly in the face, sending the red masked turtle violently backwards on the ground.

"Mikey!!" Leo and Donnie cried out.

"If you won't leave me alone then I'll make you!" The broken young brother threatened.

Raphael got up, rubbing his face before he stood next to his other brothers and grunted: "We don't wanna fight you, Mikey"

"Then stay out of my way" Mikey snapped.

"We're not leaving without you!" Donatello snapped back.

"Yes you are..." Mikey viciously growled and got into a fighting position.

Knowing that Mikey tends to furiously fight his brothers, the brothers look on distraught before Raphael softly pleated:

"Don't do this, little brother"

"I have no brothers..." Michelangelo spitefully hissed.

Seeing there is no choice and are not willing to lose their baby brother again, Leonardo got into a fighting position much to the other brothers' bewilderment.

"We're not seriously fighting Mikey, are we Leo?" Donnie gasped.

Thunder and lightning crashes upon the woods before heavy rain begins to pour at the scene, making the scenario more intense before Leo sadly said:

"I will do what I must to get you back home, little brother"

Michelangelo said nothing before after another thunder roars, he charges straight at Leo who charges at him as well.

The two brothers begin to fight each other in an all-out brawl while Donnie and Raph watch in dismay, not sure if they should interfere to stop the fight in case they make things worse.

Leo and Mikey continue their fight but the young one starts to show some improvement that even Leo was surprised to see but it wasn't long until he was taken a few hits by Mikey.

"Still think I need proper training, Leo?!" Mikey raged at his eldest brother.

Leo tried to defend himself but Mikey seemed to best him, much to his surprise as the young one high kicks Leo away, knocking him down.

"Leo!" Donnie cried out.

As soon as he sees Mikey charging at Leo again, the smart turtle couldn't just do nothing anymore and uses his bo-staff to block Mikey's punches.

"Mikey stop! We shouldn't be fighting each other! We're family!" Donnie angrily cried out.

"Yeah?! Well you guys never treat me like I'm part of it!" Mikey yelled and disarmed the bo-staff from Donnie.

Donnie was about to retaliate when Mikey hit Donnie with his ninja skills with such speed and force that he managed to knock the smart turtle down in a flash.

"I never seen Mikey this fast before" Donnie grunted.

"And such force...has he been holding back on us this whole time?!" Leo quizzed in bewilderment.

"Surprise?" Mikey mocked.

"Mikey?!" Both Leo and Donnie exclaimed.

"Why have you been holding back on us?!" Raphael cried out in disbelief.

"You guys were always jealous that I was always one step ahead of you; remember Dimension X?! It's clear you hated it when I led you all to safety or can hack into the Kraang stuff with no sweat or even fight better in there" Mikey ranted.

The turtles soon realise what he meant as they did grown a bit jealous that Mikey surpassed them in Dimension X because it's part of their traits on who they are but in reality, they should've been more thankful and proud of their baby brother doing what they always nag him to be like instead of the other way around.

"Ya know what, little bro...You're right, we should've been more thankful and appreciated to you but we didn't and...and for that, we're really sorry" Raphael sadly apologised.

"I don't care about your worthless excuses anymore...I just want you guys out of my life!" Michelangelo growled.

"I don't want to hurt you, Mikey!" Raphael firmly pleaded.

"Too little, too late for that, Raphael" Mikey spat.

Soon the young turtle charges at Raphael and fights with him now; the hot head was holding back while battling his angry little brother.

"C'mon Raph! You can do better than that!" Mikey growled.

"Mikey-!" Raphael grunted.

"You looked better when you were smacking me around and putting me down every chance you had" Mikey firmly mocked.

"You have no idea how much I regret hurting you lately, Mikey," Raphael growled, trying to get some sense into his broken little brother.

"I'm getting real sick and tired of your stupid lies," Mikey hissed.

"Mikey-!" Raphael grunted.

"Enough!" Mikey snapped and started beating Raphael up.

The other brothers watched as Mikey let out all of his rage and misery on Raphael, the one who Mikey seems to despise the most at this point.

"You always call me weak and useless but now the tables have turned, Raph!" Mikey raged.

Raphael kneels on the ground in pain as he looks up at his baby brother, scared and concerned about how quickly he is losing him to the darkness that Virus exposed him to as Midnight for the last five months.

"Mikey...please...I don't want to lose you again" Raphael pleaded once more, looking at Michelangelo desperately with sadness.

"You already lost me...I will never forgive you guys for all you've done to me" Mikey angrily whimpered.

Raphael stood up on his feet again as the heavy rain smeared the dirt and blood on his body as well as Mikey's body too.

Mikey just narrowed his eyes at Raphael and scoffed: "Some ninja...you're just a big screw up"

Raph's eyes widened at the words that he once harshly spoke to his baby brother and hearing it back from Mikey made Raphael and even the other brothers' blood run cold with guilt and pain.

Raphael angrily looks up at Mikey who harshly mocked him: "Well go on! Give me everything you got! Hurt me like you always do, Raphie!!!"

Mikey charges at Raphael once more with an anguish battle cry as Raphael let out a yell and charges back at him; but before Leo and Donnie could stop them from making things worse, something unexpected happened.

At the last second, Raphael dove in and wrapped his arms around the surprised young turtle, stopping him and the other brothers in their tracks. Raphael was holding Michelangelo close, hugging him with such tenderness and sadness.

This surprise even Mikey who was panting heavily before he could hear Raphael speaking to him with such gentleness and love:

"Mikey...I love you, little bro"

Raphael can hear Michelangelo shuddering and looking at him in bewilderment as he took the chance to press his forehead against Mikey's and softly said:

"I'm so sorry for the things I've done you blame me for"

Mikey soon growls before he rages out: "How...dare...you!!!"

Mikey was about to punch Raph when he collapsed to the ground and started hitting the dirt with his fist, letting out all of his rage and misery in front of his brothers.

"Mikey!" Raphael cried out and stopped Mikey from hurting himself.

"You said—You said you would always be there for me!!!" Mikey screamed out in anguish and pain.

"I know" Raphael shuddered out, wrapping his arms around his weeping baby brother.

"You said we would always be together as brothers," Mikey cried.

"I'm sorry" Raphael deeply apologised.

"You know I always tried my best and I..." Mikey wept.

"I know, I know! I'm so sorry" Raphael hushed Mikey, holding his baby brother close to him.

Leo and Donnie sadly watches as Mikey breaks down crying while Raphael holds him, not wanting to let go as tears leave his eyes. Soon Leo and Donnie both kneel beside them and wrap their arms around the other brothers, holding onto each other as the storm goes on.

"I...I'm so...so sorry" Mikey sobbed.

"It's OK, it's alright" Leo whispered.

"We're not leaving you behind, little bro" Donnie cooed.

"Don't make promises you cannot keep, turtles..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 795 22
・.。.:*・F̫̫o̫̫l̫̫l̫̫o̫̫w̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫2̫̫0̫̫1̫̫4̫̫ ̫̫S̫̫t̫̫o̫̫r̫̫y̫̫l̫̫i̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫ ↖(^o^)↗ Spawned from a lab experiment, teenage terrapins...
8.6K 160 16
Y/N L/N is the adopted daughter of Shredder and Karai's stepsister. She's a badass Kuniochi that hasn't smiled for years and also never fell in love...
14.7K 388 16
The plot revolves a mutated sorcerer that the turtles and Splinter attempted to stop from destroying the city but the evil sorcerer suddenly used the...